Riding the National Forest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxRad
TxRad
5,936 Followers

She spread her towel and lay down on the other side of Dee. She sat up quickly and looked over at my swollen dick that gave a small twitch.

"I thought you said he wasn't hard."

Dee chuckled. "He wasn't until he got a good look at you, especially that sweet ass of yours. Take it as a great compliment. One of these days you're going to have to try both sides of the fence like I did and when you do you will go crazy. There is nothing like a big dick in your pussy and a hot tongue on it at the same time. Or better yet a big dick in that sensitive little ass of yours and my tongue buried to the hilt in your sopping wet pussy."

"Dee, please, you know what talk like that does to me. My little clit is tingling already and it's been six whole days since I've had any."

"Well, ok, let me just slide down there and give that clit a little talking to," Dee said with a grin.

"Not here in front of him," Missy whined.

"Ok, I'll just roll over this away and let him eat me while I eat you. That should keep him occupied. If it doesn't, then I'll let him fuck me with that long, thick, hard cock of his. I know I'd be occupied among other things. I'd really like to try it up my ass but it's been a while since we played with our toys there, so it would take some work and time."

The whole time Dee was talking, she was moving over between Missy's legs. Missy's hands were caressing her own breasts and tweaking the long, hard nipples. Dee was licking and kissing the insides of Missy's thighs and had her ass stuck up high in the air.

She glanced over Missy's thigh and grinned at me as she wiggled her butt. I picked up my towel and moved it over behind Dee. Dee was working her tongue over, around, and into Missy's pussy.

Missy's hips were moving of their own accord as I knelt behind Dee and ran my tongue up and down the crack of her ass. Dee flexed her hips and spread her knees wider apart as I moved down to run the tip of my tongue lightly around the slowly opening bud of her sex.

I continued to work around the opening as Dee moved her ass trying to capture my tongue. Every so often, I would take a little dip with the tip inside then move back and tickle her asshole with the slippery lingual digit. Dee's ass would hump back against my face and tongue when I did.

As Missy started a soft moaning, I made a slow swipe of my tongue from Dee's clit to her ass and back only to stab as much of my tongue as I could into her sopping wet, sweet pussy. Dee pressed back, trying to get even more of me inside.

I flicked my tongue in and out of her in a quick sharp motion a dozen or so times before I moved down to flick and roll her clit around. Dee's back dropped and her pussy opened even farther for me. I moved the attack back to her vagina and then her ass.

I flipped over onto my back, brought my face up under her, sucking her hard clit between my lips, and rapidly flicked my tongue back and forth over the bud. I could hear her groan into Missy's pussy as her ass trembled and twitched.

As the trembling subsided, I got back up and used my tongue to clean up as much of her sweet, musky juices as I could get. Lastly, I moved back to ply my tongue once again to her anus that was looser and more giving as I speared at it.

Sitting back on my heels, I reached down and slowly stroked my throbbing hard on along its length several times. Dee came up onto all fours then sat back on her heels only to encounter the top of my shaft pressing up between her legs. She looked down and ran her hand over the head as it stuck out in front of her. She ran her hand along the underside pressing it up against her slit.

Leaning back, she whispered over her shoulder, "Hold that thought and I'll take good care of it later tonight after Missy goes night, night. By the way, you are a great lesbian. I thought I was going to explode from your teasing long before you ever touched my clit. Someone taught you well."

I heard Missy say softly, "Oh, Dee, baby, I thought I was going to die it was so good."

I licked and then kissed the back of Dee's neck before I stood and moved my towel back over and lay down on it. Dee lay down on hers and reached over to lightly stroke my shaft with her fingertips.

With a grin, she asked Missy, "Are you warm now? If so, let's go find something to cook for supper and hang up these wet clothes so they will dry."

"Dee, I can hardly move. You just drained me."

"If you lay there much longer, you're going to get sunburned in this afternoon sun," I said in a lazy voice.

"Oh, that's right. I forgot to bring my sunscreen," Missy said as she slowly sat up.

Dee stood up and grinned down at me. "Do you mind if we run around naked? If we do, then you can."

I grinned back at her. "I don't mind in the least. What man in his right mind would? You girls do what you want; I'll just enjoy the scenery."

Dee bent over at the waist to pick up her towel while shaking her small firm breasts from side to side. Missy was gathering up the wet clothes from the grass and was giving me another great view of her ass.

Dee followed my gaze and grinned. "We've definitely got to work on that."

I grinned back and tightened up a muscle in my ass, which caused my manhood to twitch and jump. She laughed and went to help Missy carry the stuff back to camp. I turned over onto my stomach to watch the two of them walk away. Nice, very nice, I though as a big grin crossed my face.

*****

The sun felt good, so I stayed to sun for a while longer. A little later, the wind died and it was getting unbearably hot. I got up and went down to the pond to splash some cold water on myself, then checked my shorts and shirt to see if they were dry. They were but my tennis shoes were still wet.

I carried them back to camp and left the shoes on top of a rock to finish drying. The shorts and T-shirt, along with the towel went into my tent. The girls were sitting in the shade near the fire. There was a large pot on the fire and whatever was in it smelled great.

Their bike caught my eye and I went over to tinker with it for a while. There did not seem to be much water in the gas but I pulled the line off and drained a little off the bottom of the tank. I pulled the side cover off the ignition and found most of the problem; it was full of water. I used WD-40 to clear the moisture out and tried to start the engine.

It fired right off but ran ragged. I shut it back down and pulled the air filter off next. It was full of water and mud. I cleaned it as best I could and set it next to my shoes to dry. With the ignition cover back on, I fired it off again and it ran better. I left it running while I went to get me a drink.

Dee got up and walked over to ask, "Is it going to be all right?"

"I think so. Right now, it needs a little run time to burn off the rest of the water and moisture. When the filter dries out more we'll try a short run and see if it improves."

"I have a stew on so don't make any other plans for supper," Dee said with a grin as I glanced down toward the short blond V of hair at the top of her sex.

"You are a dirty old man, aren't you?"

I laughed. "Yes, and your point is?"

Still smiling, she shook her head and leaned over to kiss me on the cheek. "I do want to thank you for all your trouble and help. I'm not sure what we would have done if you had not been here. I know Missy is grateful, too, even if she doesn't show it. She wasn't very happy about staying here in the woods while I went for help but I figured I could make better time alone. She's not the hiking type if you know what I mean."

I nodded as we walked back toward her bike. I squatted down and rolled my tool kit up. "I've been wondering what the heck she's doing out here. This does not seem to be her scene. She strikes me as more the Mall queen type."

Dee chuckled. "You've got her pegged. This is something I wanted to try and she decided to tag along. I love the American Indian culture. We were riding with some friends years ago and they pointed out the old campground with its mounds. It had intrigued me for all that time, so I decided to come check it out. I missed a turn or something because I never found it."

I laughed. "If it's been a couple of years since you were there, by now the road could be grown over. The Forestry Service uses some roads all the time but most of them are logging roads and only used when an area is cut. They try to limit the off road usage so that the main roads don't get torn up and most four-wheeler riders don't ride the same areas all the time."

I revved her bike several times and went to get the air filter. As I put it on, I asked, "Do you remember any landmarks near the old campground? Anything that was different or interesting in the area."

She thought a moment then answered, "Not really, it was mostly big pines and low scrub. There was a large creek bottom with scattered oaks and a beautiful creek. Wait! There was an old wooden bridge, or at least the pilings for one. There was raised dirt work on both sides that I thought was what was left of an old dam. One of the guys told me that it was left over for an old narrow gauge railroad that was used to haul logs back in the twenties or thirties."

I nodded. "Yeah, they ran all through this area. Was there a shallow, wide crossing about fifty yards down stream from the pilings? It would be set at an angle below a large deep pool."

"Yes, there was. I remember thinking it would be a great place to camp and swim. Do you know this place?"

"I think so; it's not far from here. If it is the place I'm thinking about, you two were lost for sure. This creek winds around and is the same one you're talking about, only that place is about eight miles down stream. You guys dumped your bike in another creek about a mile the other way."

I had the air cleaner in place and revved the motor again. It sounded good with no load. "You want to take a little ride. We have enough light to make it to the place I think you are talking about and get back. It will be a good test to see if this thing will run or not."

"Ok, let me see if Missy wants to go and maybe I should get some clothes on," She said with a laugh.

I went and put on my shorts and made sure the rope was on my bike just in case I had to tow hers back. Dee came back dressed in a pair of loose shorts and a T-shirt with Missy right behind her.

"Are you going to be gone long?" Missy asked me.

"A couple of hours, maybe a little more if my memory fails me or we have trouble with the four-wheeler but I think it will be all right. It just needs a little running. Do you want to go with us? It's a nice easy ride for the most part and a pretty place to see when we get there."

"No, thank you. I'll wait here and keep an eye on the stew and the camp."

She turned to Dee and said, "You be careful. You know how dangerous that thing can be and stay away from the creek." She stepped closer to Dee and kissed her on the lips quickly.

Dee chuckled. "Yes, mother, I love you too," she said as she climbed on her bike.

Looking over at me, she said, "Lead on, I'm ready when you are."

With a wave to Missy, I put it in gear and headed off slowly down toward the creek. I eased along waiting for Dee to catch up. When she did, I lead her through the trees and down the sand road I had used coming in. I stopped at the main road and shut my motor off. She rode up next to me.

"Ok, let me on that thing for a minute."

She got off and I got on. I sat down on the seat and wiggled before saying, "Ah, nice and warm." I ended with a laugh.

Dee stuck her tongue out at me, as I put the four-wheeler in gear and thumbed the throttle. I turned in a tight circle and gave it the gas hard as I shifted up through the gears as I ran it fast down the road. About half way back to camp, I slowed and turned around and ran it hard back to where Dee waited. I slowed then stopped next to her.

"It's running a lot better now. I think it'll be ok."

When I got off the bike, Dee walked up to me, put her arms around my neck, and kissed me. Boy, did she plant one on me. My hands wandered over her back and ended up cupping her ass. When she stepped back, I think there was smoke coming out of my ears.

With a big grin, she asked, "Now, is that warm enough for you?"

"Oh yeah, I think my pilot light is on high. Now we better get back on the bikes before I start a forest fire."

She laughed and started her bike. "Lead and I will follow."

I made the left onto the main road and headed up the hill. I glanced back to check on Dee and did a double take as she had taken her T-shirt off. I stopped at the top and waited for her.

When she stopped next to me, I asked, "Did we get too warm?"

She laughed and answered, "No, I've always wanted to do this but never had the nerve or the opportunity. You don't mind, do you? I really want to do it completely nude."

I chuckled. "I don't mind at all except that you're behind me. You might get your opportunity to ride naked on the way back. It will be late enough that most people have gone home or back to their camps. You do look good that way I must say."

"Thank you, sir. I figured if you could ride topless why couldn't I," she said with a laugh as she let out the clutch and moved forward. I hurried to catch up with her.

We rode along the sand road through the tall open pines until we reached a thick stand of young trees. When she stopped, I eased over to the right and drove into a narrow path that went down a gentle slope to another slightly wider path. She followed me down and then along that trail until we reached a gap in the path. Again, I turned right and went down a steeper slope to a creek bottom. We crossed the creek and rode on side by side on a wide, chewed up trail.

Dee leaned over toward me and asked about it. I told her there were four-wheeler and motorcycle clubs that rode and played in this area from time to time. She looked around as if she might see someone else riding in the area.

I laughed. "It's too late in the day. They camp over by the lake and leave about mid-afternoon most of the time. If someone does come along, all you're going to do is get a good stare or cause a wreck. Either way it would be funny."

She grinned at me and shook her shoulders causing her breasts to sway back and forth. I blew her a kiss.

We rode about another mile and turned down a narrow, almost overgrown, trail. I followed it until it forked and took the right hand fork. It wove its way down the side of a ridge until it came to one of the raised dirt railroad beds. I climbed it and followed it to the left for a quarter mile until it dead-ended at a gap. I stopped and shut off the motor.

Dee rode up next to me and asked in a little girl's voice, "Are we there yet, Daddy?"

I laughed. "If I caught my daughter riding around in the woods like that, I'd spank her butt."

"Oh Daddy, promises, promises," she said with a grin.

I shook my head and smiled. "Let's walk down over here and see who's around. I have seen some campers here and I'd hate for you to embarrass them or yourself."

We walked over to a trail to the right and followed it down to the bottom. I stopped at the edge of the brush line and looked around. After a few moments, I said, "It looks like we're alone. Come on, let's walk over to the crossing, and see if it's the right one." We walked out into the open and on down to the creek.

Dee looked around and said, "This is the place. It hasn't changed at all. We came in from over there." She pointed to our right. "Crossed here and ate lunch under those trees. We left up a trail over there and the Indian campground was at the end of it. It's only a half mile or so from here."

She waded into the shallow water of the crossing. "Hey, this water is warm. Can we take a swim?"

"Sure, we have plenty of time and your bike is running good so we don't have to worry about having to tow it," I said as I peeled off my shorts and waded into the deep pool above the crossing.

The water was warm because it had been in the sun most of the day. I swam out to the center and let myself sink. The pool was about seven feet deep and cold near the bottom. I came up to see Dee treading water next to me.

"There you are. I turned to take my shorts off and when I turned back, you were gone. I thought maybe a shark got you or something."

I chuckled. "A man eating shark or a woman eating shark? I'd say there's one of each in this pool right now."

She laughed. "You forget I'm omnivorous. I'll eat either one but right now you're the only one in the water so you're in trouble."

With that, she sank out of sight but soon I knew right where she was as a warm mouth engulfed my shaft. Cool water then a hot mouth, cool water, hot mouth, God what a feeling. Too soon, the mouth disappeared as she came up for air.

I let her have a moment to get the hair and water out of her face before I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her. She wrapped her arms around me and we sank. We came back to the surface shortly, spitting and sputtering.

After a minute, I said, "Maybe we need to get into shallower water before we drown each other."

With a laugh, she swam toward the crossing with me right behind her.

We settled in to sit on the bottom in two feet of water. "Well, we can kiss now without drowning but the other is still a problem," Dee said with a grin.

I matched her grin as I placed my hands on the bottom and lifted my hips. As my manhood broke surface I said, "Up periscope."

Dee laughed and leaned over to give me a lick. "Down boy, let's wait until we can both get comfortable. Speaking of which, are you single?"

I laughed. "It's kind of late for a question like that, isn't it? Yes, I'm single and have been for some time. How about you? Are you attached to Missy or anything?"

"Only at the mouth and pussy," she said with a laugh. "We're long time friends, roommates, and sometimes lovers. We both know that it's not a permanent thing and we do date other people. Why are you single? You're good looking for an older guy and I have noticed that you can be thoughtful and kind. So, how come you're single and alone?"

"Older guy? Yeah, I guess I am on the outside but I'm still in my early thirties on the inside. I have been single but not necessarily alone. The rub is that they all end up having more head problems than I do. I'm to the point where I'm wondering if I am being too fussy. I just figure sooner or later the right one will come along."

"I was teasing with the age crack; I'm drawn to some older men because they are more together than guys my age. I find you to be very interesting and you make me laugh and feel good. I thought we might find some time later to get to know each other better."

She paused and chuckled at my smile. "You know what I mean and I think you know that I don't mess with just anybody like I have with you. There's something between us, something I felt the first time I saw you, and it's grown ever since."

She paused for a moment. "Now, I'm talking too much. Don't say anything now, just think about it." She paused again. "I'm getting way too serious. It must be this water or all the fresh air."

I sat and looked at her for a moment before I said anything. "You sure don't pull any punches, do you? Yes, I would like to see a lot more of you. Of course, dressed like that, there's not much more to see of the outside but there is a lot more on the inside to explore. Since we're speaking freely, let me say that you seem to be a smart, outgoing, fun-loving person. There seems to be a very bright, intelligent lady in there."

After a pause, I added, "Oh, by the way, it's neither the water nor the air. It was the kisses and my cute way of eating pussy." I ended with a laugh.

She laughed with me then said, "That could be true but I'll have to put it to a test later and see if you can hold up under the long run. I'm going to make it very hard on you."

TxRad
TxRad
5,936 Followers