Riding the National Forest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxRad
TxRad
5,938 Followers

With a grin, she ran her hand over my ridged shaft. "Oh, I forgot you're already that way. Hmmmm, maybe I need to take the edge off that and start your education and training."

Saying that, she rolled over toward me and knee walked up to straddle my thighs. She slipped her arms around my neck and kissed me as she scooted forward to sit tight against me. I could feel the heat of her sex as she pressed it to me.

The kiss and her closeness were making my head swim and buzz. I was totally into the kiss and the subtle rhythm of her hips as she rocked against me until I realized the buzzing was getting louder.

I broke the kiss and said, "Someone's coming."

She looked at me for a moment before understanding set in. She quickly moved off me, and toward deeper water; I was right behind her. I took her hand and led her off to the right toward the side of the pool that was in shade and partially shielded by cattails.

We squatted down with just our heads out of the water as six four-wheelers appeared one by one and worked their way down the hill to our right. Six bikes and ten people were heading for the crossing about twenty yards from us.

As the first bike crossed the ford, it hit me that our shorts were laying on the sand not five feet from where they would cross. There was nothing we could do but wait. The first bike stopped at the entrance to the road to the left and waited for the rest to catch up.

With the second to last four-wheeler, our luck ran out. The girl on the back saw the shorts and said something to the guy driving it. He circled back and stopped next to them.

The girl got off and looked around and out over the pool but did not see our heads because we were shielded by several broken cattails stalks.

I could tell she was talking to the guy but could not hear her over the motor of the four-wheeler. He said something back that made her laugh, then she picked up the shorts and climbed back on the bike and they rode off following their friends.

We stayed where we were until the engine noise faded. We looked at each other and grinned.

Dee laughed and said, "Well, looks like we ride home naked whether we want to or not. Missy isn't going to believe this. Some people have a mean sense of humor."

"Yeah, and they sure know how to mess up a romantic interlude." I shook my head and continued, "They sure took the hard out of my hard-on, and you can sure move when you want to."

She giggled and said, "That's too bad, I'm hotter than ever, them nearly catching us has me quivering and twitching. Let's get back to the bikes before someone else decides to come this way."

I followed her as we waded toward the bank. I half expected the four-wheeler and the couple on it to reappear at any time. For some reason that thought and the sway of Dee's ass as she waded out of the pool had my manhood rising steadily.

By the time, we started the climb up the bank to the bikes, I was totally focused on her ass only inches from my face. Once I leaned farther forward and took a lick from the bottom of her right cheek up to her tailbone. She jumped and giggled but did not climb any faster.

The trail was steep but passable at a walk if you leaned forward and went slowly. I took a lick at the other cheek then one right up the center. That one caused her to pause, so I took another and then another.

She took another step and stopped just short of the top as I let my tongue have free rein in the crack of her ass. She bent over farther and stuck her ass out more as I lowered my attack to the musky sweet opening of her sex. Her hips wiggled and flexed, then they were gone as she took the last step up.

I stood on the slope and watched as she walked over to my bike and draped herself over the cargo rack face down. I climbed up the rest of the way, walked over behind her, went to one knee, and continued to lick and tongue her wet opening.

For several minutes, I worked on her from clit to asshole until she said softly, "Get up here and give me what I really want, what I wanted in the water."

Standing, I took my ridged shaft in my hand and rubbed the spongy head up and down her wet slit before centering it in her opening and easing it forward into her.

She gave a low whine as I pressed forward until I was tight against her ass. I paused there to enjoy the feel of her hot, wet sex wrapped around me so tightly. She wiggled her ass and I pulled all the way out and then slowly slipped back in all the way.

"Oh, yes," she said, "That's the way."

After about a half dozen long slow full strokes, she said, "Oh, yes," again, only louder.

I took hold of her hips and drove my shaft home with a smack to her ass. "Yes!" she yelled.

A dozen strokes like that and I was ready to come. I could tell from the motion of her hips and the feel of her pussy she was ready, too. One more hard full thrust and I came in a gush, which made me freeze.

She wiggled her ass and yelled, "Yes, yes, yes." as I felt her insides grabbing and milking at me. I held myself tightly against her as she came and came again.

After a moment or two, she said in a halting voice, "Damn, you're dangerous; you could make a girl hurt herself and like it. Have you always been this sexual? I know you're in your mid-forties but you act more like early twenties when it comes to sex."

I chuckled before I answered. "I'm closer to my mid-fifties, so I am the dirty old man you thought I was. Anyway, what is wrong with enjoying sex, I thought that's what it was for? Anyway, look what pot's calling the kettle black, Miss hot-to-trot. You've been teasing me since this morning."

She laughed as she eased backwards and rose up on her arms. I started to pull out but she followed me back saying, "No! Stay there for a minute, please. I'm not quite ready to let that go; it feels good even in its present condition."

I eased back against her and she leaned forward against the rack. "I'm going to tell you a secret."

She paused for a moment and flexed her thigh muscles to tighten her grip on me.

"You're only the third man ever to be in there. I was raped when I was in my mid teens, and have always had a problem with love and men. That's why I turned to women; I didn't have to be afraid or worry about rape. The second guy was one of my best friend's husbands about six months ago. We all had been friends for years and he knew that his wife and me had been and still were lovers from time to time. He could handle it if we were discrete, which we were."

She paused again, longer this time. "To make a long story short, she was killed in a car crash. He and I were both devastated to say the least. After her funeral, we consoled each other and ended up in bed together one night. He was so loving and tender, kind, and considerate that it didn't dawn on me till the next morning that I had made love to a man without freaking out. Now you are the third and I have wanted you since I first saw you. There is some attraction that I can't put my finger on. I trust you completely and I know that's hard to believe but I do. Now that you know my sorted history, I hope you won't hold it against me."

I leaned over and kissed her shoulders and the back of her neck before rubbing my hips against her ass and saying, "Oh, I plan to hold it against you as often as you'll let me."

She laughed. "That's the dirty old man I know and love."

I laughed, eased back and out of her. It was like pulling the cork out of a bottle.

"Oh!" Dee groaned. "Spoil sport!" Then she chuckled. "Wow, what a mess. We need to go back to the pool and clean up."

We eased down the bank and walked hand in hand to the pool. As we cleaned up, I chuckled and said softly, "You know we have to climb back up that bank again, don't you?"

She looked at me for a moment until comprehension set in. She laughed and answered, "Yeah, we do but you're going up first this time."

*****

We got the bikes turned around and headed for camp. It felt funny and exhilarating to be riding through the woods nude. We followed the same route back and thankfully saw no one. Although I think, Dee was a little disappointed that we did not.

Missy came out from behind a cedar as we came up from the pond. When she saw how we were dressed, she frowned. Dee spent a few minutes explaining to her what had happened to us although she did leave out quite a bit other than the swimming.

"You poor baby," Missy said, "I would have been embarrassed and scared to death." Then she noticed the T-shirt. "Why didn't they take your shirt and why didn't you wear it on the ride home? At least you would have had something on."

Dee looked over at me before explaining how she had left it on the bike before we walked down to the pool and had not worn it because I did not have one. This seemed to satisfy Missy's curiosity. I wondered if such a ride for Missy would have had her as excited as Dee was now.

The sun was well down behind the trees as the three of us sat on a blanket eating a great stew with crackers. When we were finished, I volunteered for clean up, Dee insisted on helping me.

On the walk to the creek with the dishes and pot, Dee voiced her curiosity about Missy riding nude on the bike. On the way back up to camp Dee decided to find out.

While I put the dishes up, Dee stood and looked at the sky for a moment. "Hey Missy, come on and take a ride with me to the end of the road and back. I want you to see how well the bike runs."

Missy smiled and said, "Ok, let me slip some clothes on."

"You don't need them, it'll be dark soon, and there's no one around for miles. It will only take fifteen or twenty minutes. Anyway, I want you to know what it feels like to ride nude."

Missy frowned until Dee took her hand and led her over to the bike. Missy got on behind Dee and snuggled up tight against her. I watched them as they rode down the slope to the creek and turned into the woods. I chuckled to myself as I thought about what a sight they made and the fantasy they would cause for some guy if he saw them. It made my manhood twitch, believe me.

*****

They were gone for nearly an hour and I had just lit the fire when they returned. Dee had the headlights on as she came up the slope and parked.

I was on my way to light the lantern when Dee came up behind me, put her arms around me, and whispered, "Let's just have the light from the campfire for right now so the three of us can cuddle up under a blanket. Missy is so turned on she kept trying to get me to stop and eat her. I rode all the way to that first narrow path before I turned around. I ran pretty fast over a couple of the smoother sections on the way back and that excited her even more."

I chuckled to myself as I turned around and kissed her. "You are a schemer and I think you have a threesome in mind. Count me in."

Missy was in the tent and came out with a blanket and a couple of pillows. I went to my tent for my light sleeping bag and pillow. When I came back out Missy and Dee were lying side by side under their blanket on the ground blanket near the fire.

As I drew near, Dee took my pillow from my hand, laid it next to hers, and said, "Here climb under next to me."

I spread my bag over their blanket and lay down next to Dee. It was dark and the stars were just coming out. I felt Dee's hand run lightly up over my thigh to warmly cover my soft manhood. We were all three on our backs trying to pick out different star patterns through the tree's limbs and leaves.

Dee rolled over onto her stomach and leaned over to kiss Missy. It was a soft, sweet, lingering kiss. Then she turned and leaned over to kiss me the same way. Then she went back to Missy, and then back to me.

Pausing between us, she said, "You both kiss great and I can't decide which I like better. Missy, your lips are softer but he uses just the right amount of tongue." She paused to giggle. "They both turn me on and give me this tingly feeling."

She went back to kissing us. After a while, she said to Missy, "See I told you being Bi had its advantages. I'm getting twice the kisses you are. I've got an idea. Why don't you switch places with me and try this experiment yourself?"

"I don't know, Dee; it's been a long time since I kissed a boy. You know I only mess with girls."

"Missy, he's not a boy I can guarantee you that but he does kiss nice. What is the harm in trying? Who knows you might like it if you gave it a chance."

Missy put up a little more of an argument but finally gave in. They swapped places and Missy kissed Dee for a long time before Dee broke the kiss.

"Ok, now kiss him the same way. Don't be shy, he won't bite. He may nibble but he won't bite."

Turning to me, Missy brushed her lips across mine and then turned back to Dee. "I don't know about this, I feel funny somehow."

Dee chuckled. "Go ahead, it won't kill you. Just close your eyes and kiss him like you would me."

Missy turned more toward me and, with her eyes closed, pressed her lips to mine. Dee was right; she had very soft lips. It took a moment for her to relax and loosen up but when she did, the kiss got sweeter and better.

I waited for her to open her teeth and flick her tongue against my lips before I used mine. That seemed to be the spark she needed to really get into it. The kiss went on for nearly a minute before she pulled back and opened her eyes.

With a shy smile, she turned back to Dee and kissed her. Then her lips were back on mine only more urgently this time. As our tongues fought, I could feel a soft moan, and she moved closer to me, her long, hard nipple pressed against my ribs.

I felt the moan again just before a soft, warm hand rubbed across my semi-hard shaft. I opened my eyes to see Dee rolled up against Missy's back kissing her shoulders and neck. Dee's hand caressed and teased my hardening shaft until Missy's right leg slowly slid up over mine as she pressed her hot sex against my hip.

Dee's head disappeared from sight but from Missy's movements I could tell she was kissing her back. Missy's right arm snaked across my chest and caressed the side of my face and head as she moved up tightly against me.

Missy was breathing hard and raggedly by the time, she broke the kiss. One reason was that my arm and hand was trapped under her body with my fingers close under her smooth hairless mound. I rubbed the backs of my fingers over this smooth skin occasionally bumping fingers with Dee who was exploring from the other side.

When she broke the kiss, Dee moved over so Missy could roll over on her back. Dee was up on one elbow and grinned down at her. "That wasn't too bad now, was it? You seemed to be really getting into it."

Missy chuckled. "Yes, I was especially after you moved over to kiss my back and tease me with your fingers and hand."

She paused a moment. "He does kiss good. I might have been getting into it a little before you showed up. Now it's my turn to kiss you and I hope he helps," she said in a whisper and with a shy glance at me.

Dee chuckled and lay back as Missy rolled over to lie partially on top of her as she had with me. I let them kiss for a minute before I rolled and scooted over to cuddle up behind Missy. Her round, warm butt pressed against my stomach as I kissed the back of her neck and across her shoulders.

My left hand rested on her hip for a moment before sliding up to explore her ribs and then her left breast. I brushed my fingers along the side of the globe and then across it to lightly tease her hard nipple.

As I slowly kissed my way down the small of her back, I let my hand wander down the crease where their two bodies touched. My fingers followed the curve of Missy's hip to her thigh and then over it.

Exploring lower, my fingers encountered the soft patch of hair at the top of Dee's sex. I teased Dee's clit and upper slit until Missy's leg moved between Dee's legs and forced my hand away.

My fingers now followed Missy's soft inner thigh to the heat and wetness of her open sex. I kissed her tailbone and letting my tongue wander over the twin globes of her beautiful ass. As I moved lower, I let my middle finger glide up the slippery trench to circle her clit.

This drew a deep moan from her, which drew out longer as my tongue made a slow swipe up the deep crack of her ass. She rolled more to her right giving me better access to her tightly puckered asshole.

As I tongued and rimmed it, she moaned and whimpered loudly. I ran the tip of my tongue lightly around the opening several times before testing it with a short thrust at odd intervals. Missy was whining continuously into Dee's mouth as her hips flexed trying to get more of my tongue.

When I finally stabbed it in and tried to wiggle it deeper, Missy's ass came up as high as she could raise it in that position. After a moment of this, she broke the kiss with Dee and threw her head back in a loud cry as she came. I continued to work at her asshole until her hips started to slowly sink. I crawled back up to cuddle against her back and put my arm around her. Dee's was already there.

We lay that way for several minutes before Missy said, "Wow, I would have never thought I could have an orgasm with just someone licking my ass while I kissed someone else, and a man to boot." She paused to giggle. "I guess he's a better lesbian than I thought. He sure knows how to tease and use that tongue."

Dee chuckled and said, "I told you."

She let her hand wander down over Missy's hip and ass to brush along the side of my hard manhood where it pressed against Missy's thigh.

"Missy, have you ever had anything in that little ass of your besides a tongue or a toy?" Dee asked suddenly.

I felt Missy tense just a little before saying in a soft voice, "No, I haven't."

We lay there a moment before she whispered, "I have thought about it though."

Another few moments passed before Dee said, "If a tongue can make you go boom, what do you think would happen if there was something long, hot, hard, and yielding was in there while I eat your sweet little pussy. Do you think you would come or just explode?"

Missy took several deep breaths as a shiver ran up her body. "Oh, Dee, did I tell you that fantasy? I don't remember telling it to you. If I had, I would remember because I would have been embarrassed." She squirmed around a little before continuing, "I would probably die or break into little bitty pieces, if it ever really happened."

We lay there for a long time before anyone said anything else. Missy squirmed again and asked, "Dee, would it hurt? I know the toy does a little at first but he's a lot bigger than that toy."

"We could use the toy to get you used to the feel and to stretch you a little first. Some oil would help a lot," Dee said slowly.

Missy squirmed some more before asking softly, "Did you bring our toys or any oil?"

Dee chuckled. "Yes, dear, you know I always bring our toys and some tasty oil when we travel. Let me go get them and the handy wipes to clean up with afterwards. You know how soothing those are."

Missy rolled back against me harder to allow Dee to get up then rolled back. As she did, my manhood rubbed against her thigh. She reached over and shyly touched the side of it with her fingertips. I rolled back slightly, took her hand, and placed it against me. She rubbed the shaft and then gently grasped it.

Moving her hand up and down slowly, she said, "Technically I'm still a virgin; I've had toys in both the back and front but never one of these. I've never even had one in my mouth."

"Then it couldn't have been a rape that pushed you toward girls as it was with Dee," I said softly.

She gave me a squeeze and rolled over on her back still hanging onto my manhood. "Oh, she told you. That's very interesting. No, my first sexual encounter was with a female cousin and I liked it. I dated several boys in school but they were pushy and only after one thing. Over the years, I have watched my friends and their boyfriend problems and have been glad I didn't have them. The problem is that there were a couple of guys that made my heart flutter though. Nothing ever came of it because I never pursued it."

TxRad
TxRad
5,938 Followers