Riding the National Forest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxRad
TxRad
5,947 Followers

At that point, Dee came back and got under the blanket with us. "Our little Missy has always been shy and a little introverted. I'm surprised she has said as much to you as she has."

Missy leaned over, licked the nipple on Dee's right breast, and then sucked the pointy tip between her lips. Dee's back arched and an "Ah!" came from her lips.

Missy released the tit with a smacking sound and grinned. "That usually shuts her up and distracts her," she said to me.

To Dee, she said, "I like him and you definitely like him, so I figure he'll be around a while. Anyway, if he is going to help me with one of my major fantasies, he should know something about me. You told him about the rape and I know what that means. You are very interested in him and trust him. That's good enough for me. Now that all the cats are out of the bags, shall we work on my fantasy? Where do you want me?"

Dee laughed. "Missy, baby, I love you," she said as she leaned over to kiss her.

When the kiss broke, Dee said, "Now roll your ass over there and get up on your hands and knees with your cute little ass toward the fire. That should warm your buns."

Missy giggled as she rolled over the top of me taking the covers with her. When she was on the other side, she still had a grip on my shaft.

"Oh, I guess I need to let go of this."

Dee shook her head and laughed. "Missy, my Missy, what am I going to do with you? You have to watch her, she gets a hold of some things, and she does not want to let go. Like a kid with a new toy."

I laughed. "Where have I heard that before lately?"

Dee leaned over and kissed me quickly before saying to Missy, "Flip over, darling, and stick that fabulous ass of yours up here; I have a treat for it." She opened the cloth bag she had brought back and drew out a small plastic dildo.

Missy rolled over and got to her hands and knees. Then she reached for a pillow and lowered her head and chest onto it. Dee moved around to kneel on the far side of Missy's upturned ass and ran a hand over the right cheek.

"Hey, Mister, want to give me a hand with this?" she asked me as she smacked the tight skin with the flat of her hand making a loud noise.

Missy wiggled her ass but did not move. I moved over and smacked her on the other cheek. We both gave her another couple of pops then Dee leaned down and licked at the hot pink area on her side. I did the same on mine. Missy wiggled her ass and sighed.

Dee moved toward me, put one knee between Missy's legs, and motioned me to do the same. We sat on our heel's thigh-to-thigh and hip-to-hip looking at the beautiful sight in front of us. Dee leaned in and tongued the brown puckered ring for a minute then sat back and motioned me to do the same.

We kept alternating back and forth until Missy moaned softly. At which point, Dee took the dildo and applied the tip to Missy's opening while leaning back in and licking her ass again. The small plastic tube slowly disappeared inside only to reappear equally as slow.

Missy was wiggling her ass, moaning louder by the time Dee moved back, and I moved in to spear my tongue as deeply as I could in the tight ring of muscles.

I fucked her ass with my tongue until Dee tapped me on the shoulder. Dee took the small vibrator out of Missy's pussy and pressed it against her asshole. It slowly sunk in until only the end was in sight. Dee released it and reached into the bag for another one about twice as big as the first.

It was seven inches long and an inch across. She licked and sucked on this one while looking into my eyes. With a grin, she took it out of her mouth and slowly shoved it into Missy. Missy gave out with a long low groan and flexed her hips.

Dee looked over at me and whispered, "Stand up."

When I stood up, the head of my manhood was only inches from Dee's lips. Her tongue snaked out and tickled the underside of the head then swirled around and around it. Involuntarily my dick jumped out of her reach and fell back to have her suck it into her warm mouth. The whole time she and I had gazed into each other's eyes.

Now that she held me captive, she glanced over at the toys sticking out of Missy and started to slowly work them in and out. At the same time, her mouth moved up and down on my shaft as her long tongue flicked and whirled around it. I divided my attention between the toys and Dee's face.

Missy gave a little whine each time the dildo in her ass moved either in or out. After a few minutes of this, Dee moved her head back and allowed my shaft to reluctantly escape her lips.

At the same time, she removed the small toy from Missy's ass and applied the tip of the larger one there. Missy's whine went up in volume as Dee pressed it forward and rotated it from side to side. Slowly, it sank inward until only an inch was visible.

Dee let it rest there as she leaned in and ran the tip of her tongue over the tightly drawn skin where it contacted the plastic. A shiver went through Missy and then a shudder as Dee let her tongue wander lower to dip into the wet, pulsing opening below. She continued to tease the opening as she moved the dildo slowly in and out. Missy flexed her hips hard and cried out as she came again.

When the toy was moving freely and easily in and out of Missy's tightly stretched asshole, Dee lay down on her back and placed her head under Missy's flexing hips. I stepped across to straddle Dee and bent my knees to bring my manhood down to the level of Missy's ass.

I took over the toy, worked it with long slow strokes as Dee grasp my shaft, and rubbed the head up and down in the slit above her face. I moved my hips slowly back and forth, as Dee held the shaft in the slit. As I would bump Missy's clit, her whine would get sharp.

On one backstroke, Dee slipped the head upward and centered it on the hot wet center of Missy's vagina. I gave a small push, feeling the wet heat as the head pressed against the tight opening. The spongy head squeezed into the opening until Missy jerked forward and popped it out.

Dee centered it back up and I pressed forward again to feel a little more go inside this time. Missy's jerk was smaller but still popped me out. Dee and I continued this until Missy quit jerking. At, which point, I held a steady pressure as a couple of inches of my manhood slipped into her, causing her ass it wiggle.

I held myself there a moment, before pulling back and easing forward again to plant another inch. I kept this up until a little over half of my dick was crammed into her tight, pulsing pussy. I knew if I kept at it, I would get it all in, but I was not sure whether I could hold off my orgasm that long.

Missy's whine was a full continuous moan, so I decide not to worry about it as I worked my shaft in and out slowly. As my hips touched her ass for the first time, I let out a groan of my own and sprayed her insides with several hard jets of come.

Missy came up on her arms and rammed her ass back hard against me, as she yelled and tossed her head. As my orgasm subsided, I realized Dee's chin was against my balls and she was working over Missy's clit. Missy was shivering, shaking, and grinding her ass against my hips.

I held on for what seemed like an hour as she continued to come and come again. I had never felt so many types and so much movement as I did from her pussy wrapped around me.

My legs were shaking and my back hurt by the time Dee quit licking Missy and let her relax. Missy slowly sank back to lay her head on the pillow, until I tried to pull myself out of her tight, clutching pussy. That brought her back up on all fours and she moaned loudly.

I had to sit down before I fell, so I continued to ease back and out as her moan turned to a wail. Once I was free, I sagged sideways and sat down hard. I glanced toward Dee to see her mouth and tongue working furiously at the hole I had just vacated. Missy was back to a low whine as she sank to the pillow and then to the blanket to lie prone and unmoving the dildo still buzzing in her asshole.

Dee was grinning as she sat up and turned to flip the tiny switch to silence the toy. Gently, she slipped it out and laid it down before pulling my sleeping bag over a softly snoring Missy.

Grinning, she turned to me and said, "She won't be worth a shit for a while. If she came once, she came twenty times. I'll be surprised if she wakes up before noon."

Glancing down at my shrunken manhood, she smiled and said, "Looks like I have some more cleaning up to do. Missy didn't get her fantasy the way she wanted it but I don't think she will hold it against us, do you?"

I chuckled and answered, "She was holding it plenty tight against me. Was this really her first time?"

Dee nodded as she lay down on her belly with her head just above my lap. She stuck out her long tongue and licked at the mess Missy and I had made then said, "Yes, it was and what a first time too. She will remember this for the rest of her life. I hope it won't be her last but we'll work on that. We still have to give her that fantasy. Think you can handle it?"

She went back to licking at my limp member and then sucked it into her mouth for a moment. As she released it, I answered with a chuckle, "It would be a tough, dirty job, but someone's got to do it. I guess I'll just have to force myself." She sucked me back in and swirled her tongue around the head forcefully before releasing me again.

"Yummy, you two taste good together. Just remember that I have the same fantasy. Think you could force yourself twice?"

"Not in the same night, it would most likely kill me. Between you this afternoon and Missy tonight, I'm worn out." Dee was back to sucking and teasing me, and my rising cock made me a liar.

When I was back to my full length, Dee popped me out of her mouth and grinned up at me. "You're not worn out yet but you will be when I'm through with you. There will be two bodies snoring out here on this blanket, so you just lay back and conserve your strength and let me get a work out on this pole of yours."

As I lay back, she crawled up on top of me and straddled my hips. Her sex was burning hotly when she sat down and rubbed my shaft back and forth through her drenched slit. After just a few seconds, she threw her head back and froze as a shiver ran up her body.

"Oh, that was quick," she whispered before she reached between us and held my ridged shaft upright.

Quickly she rubbed the head along her slit and fit it to her opening. Applying her weight, she slowly sank down to impale herself fully on me in one slow continuous motion. She sat there a moment with her eyes squeezed shut before she leaned slightly forward and placed her hands on my chest.

"This is what I wanted this afternoon before we were so rudely interrupted. Being bent over the bike was good but now I'm in control and I know what I want and how to get it. Hold on, this may be a bumpy ride."

Saying that, she rocked her hips backwards and forwards sharply to rub her clit on my pelvic bone as my hard dick rubbed her insides. "Oh, yes. This way I can feel, just how long and thick you are inside me. I feel like I am fully packed and in total control. If you stay around, I'll have to toss those toys out because the real thing is so much better."

"You think so, do you? I know you feel great. You're so hot and wet I feel like I'm being boiled."

Dee laughed and bounced up and down with short sharp movements. "You'll think you're in a milking machine here in a minute. Oh, God, that's good."

She froze again with a harder shiver. "That's two and I ain't even gotten the saddle adjusted for this pony ride yet."

She went back to bouncing but with longer, slower strokes this time. After about a dozen or so bounces, she stopped and sat still for a second. She slowly lifted her hips until just the head rested against the open to her sex and then she lowered herself equally as slow. Her eyes drifted closed as she continued to slowly fuck herself on me.

"Damn, this is better than I ever imagined it could be. Oh, here I go again." This time she didn't freeze but kept on stroking as her insides rolled and rippled around me.

This went on and on until I realized that I was building towards another orgasm of my own. I reached up to caress and then gently squeeze the pair of cone shaped breasts above me. This brought a low moan from Dee's lips and more ripples in her pussy. I was trying to hold my release back but the sensations of her sliding up and down on me were getting to be too much.

"I'm gonna to come," I warned her.

This made her move faster but with shorter strokes. After another minute, she said loudly, "Anytime you're ready."

Another few strokes brought, "Hurry, hurry, I'm there," as she slammed her pussy down on me and rocked back and forth.

I thrust my hips up once, and then twice, lifting her up each time before my manhood swelled up to spew into the depths of her pulsing throbbing sex. With a loud yell, she flexed her hips in time with my spurting shaft. It felt like she was trying to suck me in deeper. A milking machine was a close comparison after all.

Slowly, she leaned forward to lie on me, her head on my chest and her sex still throbbing around me. She gave a deep sigh and lay still. I hugged her to me and relaxed. In a minute or so, I reached out and pulled the blanket over us.

I glanced at Missy to see her grinning at me. She moved over and covered us with the sleeping bag before cuddling up with her head on my shoulder and her arm around Dee's waist.

*****

The bright sunlight moderately high through the trees woke me. Missy was still on my shoulder and cuddled up to my right side but Dee was now on my left shoulder. Missy had kicked all the covers off herself and Dee and I were only partially covered. I couldn't move without waking both of them but I had to. Both my arms were asleep and I had to pee like a Russian racehorse.

I tried to roll my arm out from under Dee but wasn't having much luck. Her eyes fluttered open and she smiled at me.

"Good morning, lover," she whispered.

Glancing across my chest, she saw Missy sleeping on the other side of me and smiled again. "We seemed to have gotten cozier since I fell asleep. What is in that injection of yours, a sleeping pill? If we could bottle it, we could make a fortune."

I laughed softly. "You can already get something like it at the sperm bank but for a different purpose. Anyway, I think it's more of a mutual orgasmic experience, which causes the good dreamland state. Look, I love the pillow talk but if I don't find a bush to water here in the next few minutes, there's going to be a flood."

She looked at me for a moment then said, "Hmmmm, now that you mention it that does sound like a good idea."

She rolled over and stood up slowly. "Wow, talk about a hitch in the old giddy up. Why did sex make everything but my pussy sore? I'm stiff and sore in muscles I didn't know I had."

I chuckled as I eased my arm and shoulder out from under Missy. "It's just good old-fashioned exercise. Ok, now let's find a dry bush and see if we can drown it, I can probably float a log by myself this morning."

*****

Dee and I had finished half of the coffee and had bacon frying by the time Missy rolled over onto her back and stretched her arms up over her head. Her eyes fluttered open and she slowly sat up. As her gaze fell on us, she smiled shyly and then grinned as we grinned back at her.

"Good morning. Is that bacon and coffee I smell? I could eat a horse."

When Dee and I both made whinnying sounds, Missy laughed and got up to come over and kiss us. My kiss was brief but Dee's lingered for a while before Missy turned back to me for another short gentle one.

Missy laughed and said, "My, what a nice thing to wake up to. My best friend and my two lovers, along with coffee and breakfast, what else could a girl want."

Dee chuckled. "Not much after last night. Sorry, about your fantasy but things got carried away on the way to it. We can always try again, try again, and try again," Dee finished with a laugh.

Missy chuckled and said, "I'm satisfied, and, boy, was I. I don't even remember falling asleep. One minute I was coming like crazy and the next I woke up to you two cuddled up near me. I joined you and don't remember a thing until now. I'm usually a very light sleeper, you know."

I handed her a cup of coffee and a plate of bacon and eggs. After sampling the eggs, she asked, "What's planned for today?"

I shrugged and looked at Dee. With a grin, she said, "I'm open to suggestions." When I gave her a wolfish grin in reply, she laughed.

"Missy, we're going to have to watch what we say around him or we could get ourselves in deep trouble."

"If it's of the type I got last night, then count me in," she said with a big smile. "I'm assuming you've already been there at least once, probably twice and plan to go back for more. Next time I want to help, ok?"

Dee laughed and I grinned. "It's a deal, girlfriend," Dee said.

"What if we went to look for your Indian campground? That's why you two came up here this weekend, wasn't it?" I asked.

"Could we?" Dee asked. When I nodded, she turned to Missy. "You will love the pool and creek we found yesterday and the campground isn't very far from there. I'll let you ride topless."

Missy actually blushed at the suggestion. "What if someone saw us? That's what got me in trouble last night, riding nude with you."

She paused a moment and then grinned. "Sounds good to me."

I chuckled and shook my head at the twisted logic. "Ok, let's finish breakfast and clean up; then we'll load up and go see what we can find at the old campsite. What kind of gear did you bring to excavate the site?"

The girls looked at each other then back at me. "Excavate? You mean dig?" Missy asked.

I laughed then answered. "Well yes, did you expect to find pottery or arrow heads just lying around on the ground? That camp is probably hundreds of years old, if not thousands. Anything not rotted away will be buried anywhere from inches to feet deep."

Missy looked at Dee and said, "You didn't say anything about digging up the woods."

Dee looked from her to me and back again. "Oops. Chalk one up for my stupidity. I hadn't even thought about it. Now that someone has pointed it out, I feel really dumb," she said looking towards me.

"Sorry," I said, "I have a folding shovel but we need a lot of other stuff to really have a chance of finding anything. We need to be able to sift the dirt we dig and a way to mark areas off and many other things. Well, we can still go find the place and do some checking around. If it looks good then we can plan another weekend trip to really do it right."

This put the smile back on Dee's face. "I knew we kept you around for some reason besides the obvious," Dee said with a laugh.

I stuck my tongue out at her, so she spread her thighs wide and said, "Right here and right now. You can't threaten me with a lethal weapon and get away with it."

This made Missy laugh and look at me. "Didn't you know she would take you up on that, even on the courthouse steps? You show her a tongue and her legs spread faster than you can say, "Lickity split." The stories I could tell you would make us both horny or is that hornier?"

I grinned at them both and set my plate aside as I moved between Dee's spread legs. "Hey, can't a girl eat in peace?" Dee asked.

I licked at her puffy outer lips and said, "That's what I plan on doing, eating your piece." With that, I grabbed her thighs and rolled her from a sitting position to the prone.

Missy took the plate out of Dee's hand and laughed. "I think you've met your match this time. I believe he would take you on the courthouse steps, Wal-Mart, the grocery store, anywhere and everywhere. You're in trouble now."

TxRad
TxRad
5,947 Followers