Riding the National Forest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxRad
TxRad
5,937 Followers

I buried my face in her pussy as she tried to push my head away. The more I licked and sucked the weaker her attempts were. By the time I had her clit standing tall, she was pulling my face tighter against her sex.

Missy leaned over with a grin, and sucked a hard nipple between her lips. One of Dee's hands flew to Missy's cheek as a groan escaped her lips and her hips lifted off the blanket with a shudder.

"Ah, yes, yes, yes," Dee said loudly. I kept licking until her hips started to sink, and her hand once again pushed at my head.

Missy sat up with a grin, looked at her friend, and then down at my wet face. "Now that's the way to start the day, with a bang."

With a laugh, I got up to my knees and said, "Who's next? One hard tongue, no waiting."

I moved toward Missy and grabbed her legs as she giggled and tried to move away. I upended her the same way as I had Dee and rubbed my slick face over her mound. It only took a second for my tongue to zero in on her clit and flick it to full hardness.

I worked my way down to her opening sex and on down to her rosebud asshole. As I worked, my way back up, her knees opened wider to give me more room. Dee has a clit the size of a small pea but Missy's is twice as big around and stands up past her outer lips by a quarter inch.

I sucked it into my mouth and ran my tongue around and around it all the way to the base. Missy's hips were jerking and humping against my face as I pressed my lips together around the miniature shaft and sucked, at the same time running the tip of my tongue over the very end. Missy had a double handful of my hair as she yelled she was coming. I continued to lick and suck until her hips quieted.

I move up to my knees and wiped at my face. I glanced over to see Dee staring at me with her mouth slightly open. I grinned as she said, "You are quite the lesbian, aren't you? I've never seen Missy come so fast or so long and hard."

Glancing down, she grinned. "Speaking of long and hard, I see you really like being a lesbian very much."

"I like him being a lesbian very much also," muttered Missy as she came up on her elbows and saw my rampant manhood.

"Damn, I can't believe all of that fit inside me. No wonder I was coming my brains out." She looked over at Dee and continued, "Uh, is there something we can do to return the favor for those yummy orgasms we got?"

Dee grinned and then chuckled. "I think it's time to educate you a little, my dear Missy. When was the last time you ate a Popsicle? Let me show you something much better and its cream filled too."

She turned to me. "Why don't you lie down right here and relax while I give our little Missy a lesson in cock sucking."

I grinned and shook my head. "Who am I to stand in the way of higher, or is it lower, education? I think this is every guy's fantasy at one time or another."

I lay down on my back and pulled a pillow over to prop up my head. I did not want to miss any of this. It was a major first for me, among several others that had occurred this weekend. In my wildest dreams, I could not have imagined anything to compare with what had already happened.

I was distracted from my thoughts by a warm tongue slowly running up the length of my shaft. I looked down to see Dee grinning at me from my left side as she wrapped her small hand around me, pulled my manhood toward her mouth, and ran her tongue lightly around the tip.

Missy was lying opposite her and as she pushed me over in that direction, Missy ran her tongue around the head, several times and then grinned over at Dee.

"Not a bad flavor, but there are some overtones of you there. I wonder why?" she said then laughed.

Dee grinned, pulled me over to suck the spongy head into her mouth, and flicked her tongue in the sensitive groove on the bottom. This had me squirming in a short time. Popping me out of her mouth, she explained to Missy what she had done then she let her try it. She flicked her tongue first firmly then lightened up the pressure until I was squirming again.

"Now take as much of it into your mouth as is comfortable, and suck like your trying to get the flavor from a Popsicle as you raise your head up and let it slip out of your mouth," Dee told Missy.

She did as Dee told her and when the head came out of her mouth, it sounded like a cork from a bottle. Dee chuckled. "Not quite that much suction. Think Popsicle, not vacuum cleaner."

She pulled my shaft over within her reach and ran her mouth up and down, taking a little more of me in each time until she reached her fingers. My hips had started to move on their own before she released me.

"See? Now you try it."

Missy did the same as my hips started to move again. When she reached Dee's fingers, Dee moved them out of the way, one at a time until ninety percent of me was in Missy's mouth, and I guess, throat. She was moving in long strokes from the head to the base for several minutes as I tried to hold off my impending orgasm.

Then she groaned loudly around my shaft, which set me off. I came with a rush deep in her throat and could feel her swallowing around my head that made it even more intense. My groan mingled with hers.

After a moment, I heard Dee chuckle. "I must be a pretty good teacher because I think you both just got off."

I knew I had and Missy was not letting go of me and still held me deep in her mouth even as I slowly softened. Finally, after several minutes, she slowly and reluctantly let me slip free. I opened my eyes to see Dee lean over and lick at my soft manhood before she looked over at Missy.

A soft smile crossed her lips before she said, "Greedy bitch, you didn't even leave me a taste. After all the trouble I went through to train you."

She paused a moment. "Hmmmm, come to think about it, I don't think you needed much training. You seem to be as much of a natural cocksucker as you are a born pussy licker. I hate to be the one to tell you but your status has changed. You are now as Bi as I am. Welcome to the club."

Missy had been resting her forehead on my hip. She slowly raised her head and asked, "Have you ever come from sucking a dick?"

Dee shook her head and answered, "Nope, but I want to. It must be a real rush to come and go at the same time. Maybe I should come to you for training," she said with a grin.

Missy grinned back at her then looked up at me. "What are you grinning about?" She reached over and nudged my limp shaft. "You ain't worth nothing right now. Until this thing recharges you're dead in the water."

I stuck my tongue out and wiggled it around. Both girls laughed until Dee said, "He does have a point."

Looking over at me, she said, "Come on, lover boy, there are dishes that won't wash themselves and we all need a bath even if we freeze in the process and no, a tongue bath won't do," she stated with a laugh.

After our quick baths in the pond, we lay down in the sun to dry and warm up. "We've got to find a place to camp in the future with warmer water," Missy said to no one in particular.

Dee chuckled. "I figured that when you got out of these woods, I'd never get you back near them, much less back into them."

"You don't think I'm going to let you two come out here together without me, do you?" Missy asked. "Without me to chaperon, you two would fuck each other's brains out the first day."

I laughed. "She's right, you know. Of course, the two of you will kill me sooner or later but don't get me wrong; I'll go with a great big smile on my face, among other things."

Dee said to Missy, "When he kicks the bucket, let's make sure we have a sharp knife and a jar of alcohol with us so we can salvage the best parts for our own private use later."

Missy laughed as I curled up in the fetal position with my hands over one of the parts she was talking about. "Hey, don't even kid about such a thing. The thought could wreck a man for life."

Both girls laughed.

*****

Missy was on double behind Dee as we headed out of camp on the two four-wheelers. None of us wore a stitch of clothing although we had a pair of shorts and a tee shirt apiece on the bikes. The girls had asked if I knew any back trails that would get us close to where we were going so they could ride nude at least part of the way. I thought I did, so we were going to try it.

Only once did we come close to another biker, and it was a girl riding topless. We all waved at each other and grinned as we passed. I noticed that she eyed us as much as we eyed her, until we were out of sight. I took the next turn off and we pulled off into a small opening alongside the trail. We shut the bikes off and I got off and stretched my back.

Missy looked around as she got off. "Is this as close as we can get? I mean do we need to get dressed."

I smiled and answered, "Not yet, but I needed to stretch and pee, so I thought we would take a short break. Anyway I wanted to make sure our friend back there didn't go find the rest of the people she's here with and come looking for our traveling nudist show." I stepped behind a tree and took care of business.

"She was a cute little thing, with great boobs, don't you think?" Missy asked.

"She was nice," I answered as I walked back to the bike. "Nice ass, too, from what I could see. Not in your class, Missy, but nice."

Dee laughed. "I told you he liked your ass better."

"Whoa," I said, "don't go putting words into my mouth. You are both build entirely different and I like the way both of you are built. Each part fits perfectly with all the rest to make up the whole. I wouldn't change anything about either of you."

Missy walked over and kissed me on the cheek. "He's so sweet and I think he really believes all that bullshit."

Dee walked over and kissed me on the other cheek. "Yes, he does and that's why this thing we are getting into will work."

The buzz of a single bike made all of us turn toward the way we had come in. It went on passed the turn off, then slowed, and turned around. In a second, the girl on the bike we had passed earlier came into sight. She slowed and pulled over near us.

The first thing I noticed was that she had removed the bikini bottoms she had been wearing earlier. She shut off the motor and sat looking each of us over slowly as a smile played over her face.

She stood up, swung her leg back, and stepped off the bike. Turning around, she sat back down sideways on the seat and propped one foot up on the rear rack giving us a full view of her closely trimmed sex.

"Hello," she said softly. "I couldn't believe that you guys were actually riding around nude like I really wanted to. I thought I was being daring by going topless. Do you do this often and how do you keep from running into the different groups riding around here?"

We stood for a moment looking her over. She was tall, taller than Dee and a true redhead to boot. Her high firm breasts were made to look small by her wide shoulders and larger by her narrow waist. Their upturned nipples were hard and dark compared to her pale slightly sunburned skin.

Where the bikini bottom had been, the skin was pale white that made the short red curls at her sex stand out even more. Her long slim legs began at wide, rounded hips and ended with long, narrow feet.

I licked my lips and felt a stirring in my manhood. I cleared my throat. "This is our first time, no second," I said as I glanced at Dee, who was taking in our visitor's figure as much as I had been.

"Dee and I had our shorts stolen late yesterday afternoon while we were swimming and ended up riding back to camp nude. It was quite a rush, so we all decided to try it today. As for avoiding other people, we've just stayed on the small back trails and trusted to luck. So far you're the only person we've seen."

Missy said unexpectedly, "You're getting sunburned."

The redhead laughed. "So are you. Light skin is a bitch, isn't it?"

"I forgot my lotion," Missy replied. "These two don't use or need it, so they're no help at all."

"I know what you mean; I forgot mine also. My girlfriend is Afro-American so she doesn't use it either for some reason," the girl said with a laugh. "Do you all come up here often?"

Dee said, "This is our first time and we got lost until our hero here came to our rescue. He seems to know the area well. Do you and your girlfriend camp here much?"

"This is our third time here but our first time alone. We were with a larger group the last two times. We wanted to try it by ourselves, you know alone but together," she said as she licked her lips.

Missy giggled and Dee laughed. "We know exactly what you mean. Missy and I have been through that a time or two. Too many people around to really let your hair down."

When the girl glanced at me, Dee laughed again. "Dear, don't worry about him. He's a bigger lesbian than any of us and a damn good one, too."

"Hey, you're going to make my head swell," I said with a chuckle.

"Don't worry, we know what to do for that, don't we, Missy?"

Missy grinned and answered, "I'm learning fast."

The redhead stepped down from the bike, walked over to Dee, and kissed her lightly on the lips. "My name is Stacey and I'm glad to meet you."

She grinned as she ran her eyes up and down before she turned and gently kissed Missy. "You're a cutie; maybe I'll see you later?"

Missy looked from Dee to me and back to Stacey. With a grin, she answered, "You never know."

Stepping over to me, she kissed me on the cheek and grinned. "A male lesbian? Hmmmm, I might have to try that out sometime when my girlfriend's not around, that is. She would totally freak. I might freak, too, if you're as good as advertised."

Dee and Missy laughed and then Missy said, "Take my word for it, he is, and he loves it. He had both of us for breakfast and was still hungry."

Stacey eyed me again. "Sounds like you're on your way to turning these girls around," she said with a chuckle. "You must be good."

Dee shrugged and said, "He's not trying to do anything of the kind. I was Bi before we met, and Missy has just found something new for her on the menu. I don't know if I care for the way you said that."

Stacey put her hands up and hurriedly said, "Whoa, sorry. I didn't mean anything by it. I sure didn't mean to offend you or him. My hat's off to all of you, it sounds like you have a good thing and I'm not trying to make any trouble, quite to the contrary. Buzzing around on that four-wheeled vibrator had my little twat a twitching and then the three of you show up nude. What's a girl to do?"

Missy giggled and Dee laughed as I said, "Hmmmm, is it just me or does she sound horny to you guys, too?"

Missy replied, "You know, she could be but I hate it when people are so subtle that you can't be sure."

Dee stepped around behind Stacey and slipped her arms around her waist. Spreading her hands out on Stacey's flat stomach, she slowly let them slide upward to cup her breasts and gently squeeze them. Her thumbs and forefingers rolled and pinched at the hard nipples as Stacey leaned back against her.

"Well, her nipples are hard and her breathing is a little ragged," Dee observed. "Why don't you check and see if her pussy is wet, Missy."

With a broad grin, Missy went to her knees in front of Stacey and ran her tongue along the top of her thigh from the knee to the crease of her pelvis. Stacey moved her feet sideways to allow Missy access to her pussy as Dee continued to massage her breasts. Missy was taking long, slow licks along the inner edges of the outer lips while easing her right hand up to hold onto Stacey's ass.

Her left hand had dropped down and was working on her own sex. After a minute or so, Stacey raised her right foot and hooked it behind Missy's shoulder, giving her room to move lower and attack the wet opening.

Missy leaned back and said softly, "Oh, it's soaking wet. Maybe we should lay her down so I can do a better job of drying her off."

Stacey dropped her foot and the girls moved over to Dee's bike with its wide rear cargo rack. With Dee's help, Stacey lay down on the rack with her head on the seat and her feet pulled back and up to rest on the edge of the rack. Missy squatted down and ran her tongue up inside Stacey's open pussy then licked her from asshole to clit in one long stroke.

"Oh yes, this is much better. I'll have her dried off in no time now." Missy went back to work on Stacey with her tongue and herself with her fingers.

Dee was sucking on Stacey's left breast and massaging the right so I figured she needed a hand or rather another mouth. As I sucked the hard nipple between my lips, my eyes locked with Dee's for a moment as we both tried to grin with a mouth full of tit.

Dee and I continued to work over Stacey's breasts until Missy's head popped up. "Damn, I just about get her dry and then she comes and gets it wet again." With a big grin, she finished. "A girl's work is never done." Giggling, her head disappeared back between Stacey's thighs.

Stacey hadn't made a sound since she had lain down on the bike and closed her eyes when Missy had started to eat her. Her eyes opened at Missy's words and she grinned at Dee and me. "That little lady is trying to kill me. I didn't know a person could get eaten to death."

Her eyes closed a moment as her hips rose off the rack. When they settled back down, she opened her eyes and said to Dee, "Why don't you climb up here and let me have a taste of your sweet treat?"

Dee popped the hard nipple out of her mouth and grinned across at me and then at Stacey. "I thought the lady would never ask."

Dee climbed up to stand on the foot pegs of the bike facing the rear and slowly lowered her sex towards Stacey's waiting mouth. As she got near, I watched as this incredibly long tongue snaked out of Stacey's mouth and tickled the wet opening.

As Dee lowered herself further, the tip of Stacey's tongue parted the opening and wiggled inside. I could not believe how much tongue disappeared up into Dee's pussy. From the look on Dee's face, I don't think she believed it either as a deep moan came from her throat. It didn't take but a few moments for Dee to start coming like crazy from that dancing, wiggling tongue.

Dee's loud moans and yells brought Missy's head up to see what was going on. About that time, Stacey pulled that long tongue all the way out and slowly slipped it back in as Dee squirmed and shook through another orgasm.

I heard Missy whisper in wonder, "Oh, shit."

Dee was by now holding onto the rack as her legs were shaking. With a physical effort, she straightened her legs, moving her sex out of Stacey's reach.

"Oh, shit is right, girlfriend. You talk about dying from to much sex, that tongue is truly dangerous. If you ever got his big dick in your ass and her tongue in your pussy, you would die a very happy woman and so would I for that matter. I hate to give up such a good thing but maybe we should trade places for a little while."

I helped Dee down off the bike but Missy needed no help to get on. As she settled down toward Stacey and that tongue touched her, she got this look on her face that was a cross between sheer ecstasy and disbelief. A whine started deep in her chest and was a wail by the time her ass touched Stacey's nose.

Dee laughed and said simply, "I told you so."

It was not very long before Missy was leaning over toward the rack and moving away from Stacey's face. "I never thought I'd ever hear myself say this but I've had enough," she said as she slumped down to lie prone. It took Dee and me both a few minutes to get her up and off the bike.

"Wow, I feel as drained as I did last night. I need a nap," she muttered as we got her seated on my bike.

Stacey sat up and licked her lips. "Yummy, that was a nice snack and by the way, little sister," she said looking at Missy. "You did a nice job of getting me off a couple of dozen times. I'm glad I could return the favor and you're not the only one ready for a nap. My girlfriend is going to wonder what I've been up to when I fall asleep as soon as I reach camp."

TxRad
TxRad
5,937 Followers