Riding the National Forest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She turned to Dee. "I hope I see all of you around again sometimes real soon."

Glancing at me, she grinned. "I still want to see if you're as good as they say. If so, I could be in trouble; I might want to convert also," she said with a long glance at my hard shaft.

With a grin, I looked over at Dee then said, "If things work out, we should be around from time to time. Dee wants to check out the old Indian campground not too far from here and I've been camping around here for years."

Dee looked at me a moment and then put her arm around my shoulder. "Don't worry, I think things will work out wonderfully and we will definitely be back here to camp and explore, among other things," she said and then laughed. "You're welcome to join us anytime."

"Thank you, I'll keep that in mind. Are you going on to the Indian site? If you are, you'll want to get dressed as there are two large groups running around over the next two creek bottoms. They have been riding around and through our camp all morning."

The three of us looked at each other and Dee said, "No, I think we'll go back to our camp. We can check out the old campground next time we're here. I think Missy could use a nap and I need to get our stuff ready to go home later. Anyway, I don't feel like getting dressed and messing with a bunch of idiots. If they're like the ones that stole our shorts, they are just kids and I'm not in the mood for them."

Stacey nodded her head. "I wish our camp was somewhere else but it's too late to move now. I've been doing some looking and have found several good campsites down here on these back trails for the next time we come."

"If you don't mind, I think I can show you a real nice place to camp. I have stayed there several times and I have never had any problems with people riding through it. It is on a ridgeline but off the trials. You can see the people riding around below you but they very seldom see you," I said to Stacey. "It's back the way we came about a mile."

"Hey, that would be great. Then you will know where we are camped and you could maybe join us. I think Nada would like you, although she can be rather standoffish at times until she gets to know people."

Dee looked over at Missy who had her head down on the tank of my bike. "Maybe we should be on our way, baby seems to be sleepy, and I'm hungry." When I grinned, she hurriedly added, "For food."

I laughed and then turned to rub Missy's back. "Sit up, daddy's here to drive you home and tuck you in for your nap." When she did, I climbed on, and got settled as she leaned against me, and wrapped her arms around my waist.

As her hand brushed against my stiff member, she wrapped her fingers around it and chuckled. "I'll hold onto this so I don't fall off." She rubbed her fist up and down the shaft and giggled. "Of course, I might get you off."

I wiggled back against her and said, "It won't be the first time and not the last, I hope." She snuggled the side of her face up to my back and laughed.

I started the bike and the other two followed. I led the way back where we had crossed a deep creek bottom but turned off on a narrow almost overgrown trail that led up the side of a ridge. At the top, I made a sharp right between two large oak trees and followed an open path to a large flat clearing with tall cedars along two sides.

I stopped and shut down the bike as Dee pulled up on one side and Stacey on the other. "There's a fire pit over by that rock pile and a good tent space between the last two cedars. The cedars make a good wind break and shield you from riders in the creek bottom while the oaks at the end give you shade most of the day. The only draw back is the nearest water is a spring on the far side of the ridge and there's no riding trail down to it."

"It looks great to me," Stacey said. "It's a much better place than the one we're in now. Thanks for showing it to me. We're going out of town next week on business but the week after we will be off for four days. I think I'll keep this as a surprise for Nada; she will love it. It's got plenty of privacy."

"We will check to see if you are here when we come up. We might even join you, if your friend wouldn't mind or get jealous," Dee said.

"She's more protective of me than possessive. Our lifestyle plus her color makes for some weird reactions by some people. It makes for an interesting time to say the least. I keep telling her that life with a redhead around is never boring or dull. Once she threatened to dye her hair red so people wouldn't notice us or would think we were sisters."

I chuckled at the stupidity of some people. "Maybe you should try it; at the very least, you could confuse the worst idiots."

Shaking her head, Stacey said, "No, ignorance can be cured with education. Stupidity is to the bone but luckily, it is usually fatal. Idiots are harmless unless they hang around with stupid people. In the last few years I've learned a lot about people that I really never wanted to know."

She paused a moment and stood up on the foot pegs looking around. "It's a nice place and we'll look forward to seeing all of you. The party has been great but I guess it's time to get dressed and carry my ass back to camp before Nada starts a wood's wide search."

All four of us dismounted so she could dress and we could say our good-byes. Before she left, Stacey gave Dee a business card and told her to call if plans changed over the next couple of weeks.

As she rode away down the hill, Missy asked, "Let me see the card." She looked at it for a moment then giggled. "Do you know who Nada is?"

Both Dee and I shook our heads and said, "No."

With a grin, Missy said, "Nada is short for Nadine. As in Nadine's fashions."

When I asked, "Who?"

Both girls laughed and Dee explained, "Nadine's is one of the highest priced specialty shops in the South. They carry the top of the line merchandise for everything from wedding dresses to maternity wear and a rather extensive collection of one of a kind gowns, and dresses."

My "Oh!" brought another round of laughter. They kidded me on my ignorance as we got on the four-wheelers. Before we started them up, I asked, "Isn't it a little strange that you got that card from a woman riding around naked in the woods?"

Missy giggled and Dee looked at me hard for a moment. "Not really, I'm one of the top five highest paid lawyers in this state, Missy is my legal secretary, and we're riding around nude in the woods."

Now it was my turn to look at her hard for a second then I broke up laughing. The girls looked at me as if I was crazy. "Well, at least I know who to call to get me out of jail if I ever get busted for riding around nude with strange women."

I shook my head then continued, "A lawyer. Who would have ever thought that you would stoop that low? A topless dancer or a hooker, I could understand. But a lawyer? I don't know how I'll ever be able to hold my head up again if my friends or family ever find out I've been spending time with a lawyer and I'm not in jail."

Missy laughed and Dee shook her head. "Everybody thinks they're a fucking comedian when it comes to the lawyer jokes. You'll spend the weekend with a couple of lesbians, sucking and fucking your brains out but you're worried about people knowing you associated with a lawyer. I hope you're joking."

This made Missy laugh harder and I grinned as I blew her a kiss. "Yes, dearest, I'm joking. I had no idea what the two of you did for a living. I assumed you were secretaries or some such. I never dreamed you were a lawyer. I don't care for the breed as a whole but I have known some that were fairly good people and you fit that category completely."

Dee laughed. "Keep digging and maybe you'll get back on my good side. It will probably take a little ass kissing and I mean that literally. You can start kissing when we get back to camp and end by planting that big hard bone of yours where the sun doesn't shine. What do you think, Missy, will that get him off the hook?"

Missy giggled and replied, "I don't know about getting him off the hook but it will sure get you off... and off... and off."

I fired the motor of my bike and asked, "We ain't left yet?"

Dee laughed as she fired hers and we moved out to follow the narrow trails back to camp. On the wide sand road, leading into camp, Dee pulled up along side me and I grinned over at her. She was sitting up straight with her hands on the grips, her thighs spread wide by the tank.

Missy was sitting close behind her with one hand cupping one of Dee's breasts and the other on her hip. At each little bump or bounce, the girl's breasts would bounce or jiggle. Missy's nipples were hard from brushing against Dee's back. What a beautiful sight they made. As the trail narrowed, I fell in behind them and enjoyed that view all the way to camp.

Watching the girls had my manhood at full attention as I got off the bike and walked toward them. Missy giggled and nudged Dee who was checking to see how much gas was in her bike.

"Don't look now but you remember that anal probe you ordered? I think here it comes, so I'd brace myself if I was you."

Dee looked up from the gas tank just as I picked her up and carried her toward the blanket. "Hey, wait a minute. I thought we would have lunch first then rest a bit."

I stood her up on the blanket and turned to look at Missy. "You lay down first, and then Dee can lie on top of you. You can have her for lunch and she can have you. I have an ass to kiss but I will snack a little as I go along. I don't know about that resting after lunch thing because as soon as we finish eating, I'm going to fill you up with as much meat as you'll hold, then I'm going to pack it tight."

Missy had lain down on her back with her head toward us. I turned Dee around. When she saw Missy lying there, she grinned and went to her knees saying, "Ain't he such a sweet talker? He sure knows how to sweep a girl off her feet or, in this case, two girls."

As she went forward on her hands, Missy reached up, grabbed her hips, and used them to pull herself up so she could apply her tongue to Dee's hard clit.

Dee spread her knees wider and groaned. "Damn, that four-wheeled vibrator."

As she went down to her elbows, I squatted down and ran my tongue up and then down the crack of her ass. Going to my knees, I concentrated my attention on the dark flower of her ass. From time to time, my chin would bump into Missy's forehead.

After that first quick orgasm, Dee settled down to enjoy our attentions but it didn't take long to get her hips to start moving. My attack on her ass was making headway as my tongue entered farther and farther. I ran a finger slowly in and out of her pussy then applied the tip of it to the tight ring of her anus. As I pressed forward, it slid slowly in to the second knuckle.

I let it rest there a moment before slowly fucking her with the finger. Her ass was working against it hard when I pulled it out and stuck two other fingers in her pussy. I worked them there until they were slippery with her juices then I shoved them slowly but forcefully up her ass. She jerked once then pushed back against them as her head came up and she groaned loudly.

Leaving the two fingers where they were, I came up to my knees, eased up behind her, centered the head of my shaft in her hot, wet vagina, and pressed forward. I could feel her heat surround me as I inched slowly inside. She was so hot and wet that I went in completely before I realized it. I paused to revel in the feels she was generating around my manhood.

With long, slow strokes, I started to fuck her, moving my fingers in her ass in counterpoint. I felt her shiver and then shudder with each stroke. When my fingers moved easily in her ass, I removed them, pulled my dick from her pussy, and rubbed the head over the puckered opening of her rear.

Sticking it back in her pussy, I moved in and out a couple of strokes before rubbing the length of my shaft up and down through the crack of her ass. Pulling back, I pressed the spongy head against the elastic ring of muscles guarding her rear. There was an initial resistance and then the head popped through the ring as Dee yelled and shook her head.

I started to pull out thinking I had hurt her but she followed me back with sharp thrusts of her hips forcing more of me into her hot, tight ass. I gently pushed forward until she moved away from me and then I pulled back until just the head was within the ring.

She started back as I started forward forcing three quarters of my shaft into her. She moved forward and I moved back, my manhood pulled all the way out. I quickly grabbed it and stuck it back in.

It went in much easier than the first time and it took only a few strokes for us to find our rhythm. Another few strokes and my hips were slapping at her ass cheeks. Her head was up and she was grunting with each slap of my hips. I heard a low whine from Missy just before Dee groaned loud and long and froze in place as a huge shudder ran up and down her body.

A couple of short strokes had me coming deep in her bowels. Dee groaned deeply again and wiggled her ass hard back against me as I held her hips tightly as I came again, long and hard.

Dee's head slowly lowered and then she went down onto her elbows and slowly slipped forward to lie flat on Missy. I held back and groaned to myself as the head of my shaft popped out of her tight ass.

I sat back on my heels for a moment and looked down at Missy who was grinning up at me. I smiled down at her and slowly got to my feet, feeling slightly light-headed. I walked over to my tent and got a towel so we could clean up.

When I returned, Dee had rolled over off Missy and was lying on her back with her arms stretched out over her head. I stood looking down at her for a moment, until she opened her eyes and blinked several times. A smile crossed her face as her eyes focused on me. I handed her the towel and sat down on the blanket by her side.

Without looking at me, Dee said, "You weren't kidding about filling me up and then packing it. I understand Missy's fantasy completely now and can't wait until we can complete it."

With a laugh, I said, "Sorry, but right now I'm drained but…." I left the sentence hanging and the two girls laughed.

"A dirty old man. He's a very dirty old man, I keep telling everyone. Why don't they believe me?" Dee said to the trees.

"Yeah," Missy added. "And he's the horniest dirty old man I've ever heard of, too."

"Well, if you two are going to call me names and demean my character, I guess I'll just go throw myself in the pond and drown. Oh, by the way, if you take pity on me and want to save me, one of you can do mouth to mouth while the other can blow me back up, using the handy valve stem down here," I said pointing to my manhood as I got up and started walking toward the pond.

Missy giggled and Dee shook her head before answering, "We better go with him before he does drown just to see if we'll follow his instructions. Anyway, I've got a very large mess to clean up. Poor fish."

That broke Missy up completely.

*****

When we returned to camp after our cold dip, we moved the blanket out into the sun and lay down to dry and warm up. It didn't take long in the warm sun for us to get sleepy. I must have slept for an hour or so, and awoke with a start. I sat up and stretched then rolled over and kissed Dee awake.

"Hmmmm, that's a nice way to wake up," she said and then glanced over at Missy who was asleep on her stomach.

"Damn, she's going to hurt tomorrow; I've seen cooked lobsters that were less red."

She kissed Missy on the cheek saying, "Missy baby, wake up. Come on, girlfriend, wake up before someone gets the butter out and starts to baste you."

Missy opened her eyes and smiled up at us. "Did I fall asleep?"

"Yes, dear, we all did, but you're going to need some TLC tomorrow because your little rear is cooked. You will not want to sit down for any length of time, I guarantee you. A loose dress and no panties will be your attire for several days."

Missy rolled over and I noticed she was quite pink on the other side. "There might not be a bra covering those pretty tits either if that hot pink color is any indication," I added.

Missy giggled and said, "I never wear panties or a bra unless I have to go to court with Dee, so there's no problem there but who's going to rub me down from time to time with lotion. How much do you want to bet we will not get much work done? "

Dee laughed. "She's got a point and we do have a light schedule for the next three or four days. We'll have to take a few vacation days to get over our vacation."

Dee looked over at me and continued. "This is all your fault, you know. So to punish you, I am going to put you in charge of the Aloe Vera gel. I know it's a rough job rubbing gel all over Missy's body several times a day but someone's got to do it."

Missy grinned from ear to ear.

Dee looked at her and laughed again. "I think we've created a monster."

I chuckled myself. "Ok, ok, I'll take good care of the little monster but why are you taking off work, you're not sunburned?"

With a grin, she replied, "You don't think I'm going to let Missy and you have all the fun,

"Damn, my bad luck," I said with a grin. "That will mean I have to rub her down with suntan oil and you too for that matter. I wouldn't want either of you to get your buns burnt again."

"Isn't he just the most considerate person around?" Missy said with a giggle. "Come on, guys; let's get loaded up and on the road. The sooner I'm rubbed down, the sooner I heal, and the sooner I get my fantasy. Funny though, I feel like I've been living one since yesterday morning."

*****

It did not take long to break camp and load the bikes. Even though she was sunburned, Missy wanted to ride nude as far as I thought it would be safe. Dee agreed, so who am I to argue with naked ladies. Missy rode with Dee until we got to the washed out hill and then rode up it with me.

It's funny how a pair of soft breasts and hard nipples rubbing against your back can make even the most worn out dick rise to the occasion. Especially when the owner of those breasts decides to take a two handed grip and play.

By the time we reached the main road, I was having a hard time concentrating. I almost rode out onto the highway. The sounds of a logging truck and a long blast of his air horn brought me back to my senses while we were still on the dirt park road. I hooked a quick right up a narrow cut into the tree line. I went down it far enough to be out of sight of both roads and stopped.

Dee pulled up along side me as I killed the engine. Shutting her bike off, she sat and looked at me for a moment before busting out laughing. Missy was giggling against my back.

Dee calmed and said, "Well, add a trucker to the list of the people who have gotten a thrill out of this weekend. Missy, you can't do that while he's driving. It pulls all the blood from his brain."

Missy giggled again. "I don't think any the slippery stuff on my fingers is blood." Taking one hand off me, she held it up to where she could see it. "Nope, white and creamy so it ain't blood."

Dee had gotten off her bike and had moved over beside us. She took Missy's hand and sucked one of the coated fingers into her mouth. After sucking on it for a moment, she took it out of her mouth and said, "Yummy." Before bending over and taking, a long lick around the sensitive head of my shaft.

Straightening up, she looked at Missy. "You sure made a big mess, girlfriend. It's going to take both of us to clean it up so get your ass off there and let's get started."

Missy got off the bike and they had me stand next to it while they both went to their knees in the soft pine straw. I leaned back against the gear strapped on the cargo carrier and watched as they cleaned up Missy's fingers. Then Dee sucked my slowly shrinking member between her lips and let her tongue do marvelous things.