Riding the Storm

Story Info
Couple savor sex in a summer storm.
1.7k words
4
12.2k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a sigh I open my eyes for the tenth time this night, somehow I can't get to sleep. As I turn my head I start to smile as I see you next to me vast asleep. I lay there wide awake for a few minutes watching you in the dark, listening to your breathing before I slide from under the sheets. It's only 2am in the morning damn... as I walk out of the bedroom the damp air clings to my naked body as I walk down to smoke a cigarette. In the distance I can hear the rumbling of a more then welcome summer storm, some refreshing rain would be perfect right now...

With a loud sigh I exhale, maybe the cigarette can calm me down I say to myself as I open the patio doors and step outside to sit down in a lounge chair. I can feel the air brush over my body as I try to relax and let my mind wander off. I can't stop thinking about what happened between us yesterday morning... how good it felt, feels even. Just thinking about it gets me worked up already I discover with mixed feelings of lust and love. Finally it starts to rain. Little drops of freshness gushing down, clenching everyone's thirst. I feel my sweaty body aching for it and without hesitation I walk outside into the garden. Instantly I feel my taunt body react as the cool wetness pours onto it. I feel it splash on my face, rattling my chest as I stand there outside in the rain.

I hear you call me from inside and I call out for you. 'What are you doing there you idiot?' you shout to me, but I just stand there smiling... feeling my body come alive again. As lightning strikes nearby I see you standing out there in the patio, more beautiful than ever before as I suddenly realize how much I love you. 'Come here...' I call out over the storm as I reach my hand out for you...

finally I feel your hand grabbing mine... I pull you into my arms. Your warm body pressed up against mine, your warm soft skin shivers in the storm. I run my fingers through your hair as I hold you firm to reach down for a kiss. Lightning strikes nearby as our lips touch each other, sending an electrifying shock through our bodies. I feel your love in our kisses, taste your compassion and hunger as our tongues flirtingly entangle themselves as a prelude to desire.

When I open my eyes I see the raindrops splash into your face while my hands reach up to your belly. The shirt you wore to cover your nakedness clings to your wet body, outlining your beautiful figure underneath the thin fabric. Finally I release you from it, revealing your beautiful full breasts to the rain. Drops falling onto your skin melt together to form rivers rushing down your body...

I take you in my arms and lift you up. You slide your arms around my neck as I walk back to the patio. I set us down with you sitting on my lap.. Your face is all red and taunted by the rain. We both burst out in laughter as we start to kiss again and slowly lose ourselves in our own thunderstorm of passion building up inside us.

The storm rages on as we're sheltering in each other arms, my hands exploring are your exhilarated body, sliding across your back as you move closer to me. You press your body into me, entangled in each other. Split seconds of lightning reveal our intimacy... a hand stroking a leg... fingers groping... a back arched... like snapshots capturing this moment to never be forgotten.

You arch back as my hand strokes your down your neck and chest. My mouth and lips following as my hands cup your breasts, hold them up for my mouth to taste. In the darkness you feel my tongue swirl closer to your nipple. My mouth taste the freshness of your skin mixed with the cool drops of water until I retract my tongue. My lips just hovering over your nipple I blow my hot breath over her, gently awaken her. You feel your entire body shivers and tingles as goose bumps are starting to appear. I move my mouth to your other breast and with the tip of my tongue whisk over your nipple, telling her softly to swell. My mouth swarms over your breast, sucking the water drops of her, nibbling her firm flesh.

With my hand starts massaging your other breast, my thumb rubbing over her, teasing her until she completely swollen. As my lips close around her and start nibbling and sucking on her I flick your other nipple and roll her trough my fingers. You feel like your breasts are about to burst... the combination of the darkness, the rain and your hunger has you gasping for air. My hands slide lower and hold you by your sides as I my kisses go down over your flat belly... hungry exploring every little inch of your beautiful body... I raise my knees and let you lean back against them. My hands slide under your butt and lift you up. Willingly you spread your legs and place them over my shoulder before I lean into you. Nervously you await there in the dark, laying on my raised knees and held up by my arms. Then you feel my tongue touch you just above your soft flesh. My tongue follows the path of the streams of water who poured down your body to disappear between your lips...

My lips starts kissing your wet skin, creating a hickey just above Her... still hidden for me. My chin presses into you and as I suck and kiss it rubs down into you, massaging her. I feel your hand rubbing through my hair, grabbing it when you force me lower. I obey your silent command by circling my tongue around your lips until I let the tip slide between your slit, tasting your intimacy in my mouth.

Your legs cling onto me as you feel my tongue slide inside you. I tilt my head a little to spread you open with my lips. I try to clench my thirst as I start sucking you, eagerly licking up your warm and bitter wetness buried inside you. I spread my mouth even further to allow my tongue to reach up to you and start licking your clit. With firm pressing strokes I start rubbing her, commanding her while your wetness drips over my chin and neck. Your entire body is trembling as I suck her into my mouth, my lips closing around her, holding her tight as my teeth gently scrape her. I can feel you shake above me as you no longer are able to control your muscles.

In a flash of lightning I can see your flexed belly, your firm breasts with your nipples perking and your head arched back. Your eyes are closed as you try to take control over your body again.

With your clit still held captive in my mouth, I run my tongue alongside her, as fast as I can I stroke her, left to right... right to left... pressing up to her until my lips start tingling. Suddenly you arch up and stretch your legs. I'm barely able to hold you up as your orgasm explodes inside you, overwhelmed by burst of ecstasy you jerk and push to let me release you from your captivity but I manage to keep you in my mouth and keep on rubbing you till your waves of pleasure slowly diminish after a few minutes.

I open my mouth to release her and spread your lips wide open to taste your orgasm, feel it in my mouth and start to eat you. Hungry I lick and swallow until I lean back, gasping for air and let you slide of my shoulders. Instantly you reach down behind yourself and I feel your fingers grab my erected cock. Slowly you slide down and lower yourself onto it. The first time you just let it touch you, sliding between your lips... then the second time you come down you take me inside you. Without hesitation you let me penetrate you. I feel the flesh of my cock roll back as I enter your you, filling you as you stretch and start to ride me.

Still short of breath I try and support you as you arch up and proudly ride me. With one hand you're rubbing your clit while your other hand is all over your body. As I reach up to touch your breasts you push my hand away, telling me this is your moment... You close your eyes as you begin to milk me, I feel you squeezing my hard cock inside you, forcing me to give what you need.

You bend over and bury your nails in my chest as you rapidly start riding me, thrusting your ass hard down on me. The look of your sweeping breasts in front of my face are making me moan with desire but you quickly silence me by leaning in and kissing me. I feel your lips all over my face as you continue to ride me. Your breasts pressed up against my chest, your hands holding my face as you look deep into my eyes. You want to look in my eyes as I orgasm, you want me to see how it makes you feel as I squirt inside of you....

You slow down and as you lift yourself of me I feel you squeezing me completely before you release me and lower yourself on me again. You know how this makes me crazy as you continue to teasingly slow ride me. You lean in again to kiss me and bite on my lip, holding it as you raise up again before letting it go. You've lifted yourself almost of me, my throbbing head pressed up against you... waiting for the right moment....

The moment lightning strikes you force yourself hard on me, thrusting down into me as everything around us is completely lit. The combination of my face gasping with pain and the feeling of my cock clashing into you are too much for you as you feel yourself erupting in your second orgasm. I start to spasm beneath you as my cock squirts out, ejaculating deep inside of you. Shooting out my cum which fuses with your overflowing orgasm. With every burst inside of you, your body trembles until you fall totally exhausted onto me.