Riding the Train

Story Info
Aaron has a good time with a fellow passenger.
7k words
78k
41
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
f1racer22
f1racer22
164 Followers

I got back my from my morning workout and realized that I had some extra time this morning before I had to be at work. I decided that was going to take the train into the city this morning instead of driving in.

I went upstairs and turned on the shower after having my protein shake. I stripped down out of my workout clothes. I noticed that my body smell from the gym, but I also noticed that it smelled like sex. I had sex the night before with my neighbor Cassandra. She has become my fuck buddy over the past month. I was thinking of how good I had it with her.

She was an extremely attractive woman in her late forties who didn't look a day over 35. She has aged very well and takes great care of her body. She also loved to fuck and I think that she has become addicted to my cock.

I stepped into the shower and began to wash my body. I am 6'1' and 185lbs. I have light brown hair and green eyes. I have a very athletic build from my days of playing sports in college. I work out about 4-5 days a week to keep my body in shape. I live by myself in a house that I bought last year. I currently am single and have been having great sex with Cassandra and whoever else she has brought into the picture.

After I showered I got dressed to go to work with a blue dress shirt and khaki dress pants. I work in large city on the east coast as financial trader. I went downstairs and made myself some breakfast.

I as I was making breakfast I noticed that Cassandra was leaving for work. She was in pair of heels and very short skirt and a blouse. I loved how she dressed so professionally for work. I stared at her ass as she bent over to put her briefcase in her car.

I thought I would have to stop by later after work to see her. I quickly snapped out of it once I realized that I had almost burnt my toast. After that I finished making my breakfast and sat down to watch Sportscenter before leaving for work.

It took me 10 minutes to drive to the train station. I had no trouble finding parking and I walked into the station and bought my ticket. I went through the turnstile and walked up to the train platform to wait for the train. There was a good amount of people waiting for the train. I also happened to notice that there were a few attractive women there. They ranged from my age in the mid-twenties to into their forties. This is one perk that I didn't think about in taking the train to work.

The train came a couple of minutes later and I boarded the train and took out a magazine from my bag to read. Two stops later I noticed that a lot of people were getting on the train. A woman happened to sit down in the seat next to me. I stopped reading the article I was reading and glanced over at her.

I was glad that I did this as she was gorgeous. She looked to be about 5'3 and maybe 100 lbs. She had shoulder length brown hair and brown eyes. She was wearing glasses. I tried not to stare so I went back to reading my book. Occasionally I would try and steal a glance at her while she was reading the newspaper.

As we got closer to the city the conductor starter making announcements of the up coming stops. She turned to me and asked me which stop I was getting off at since I was on the inside of the two seats. I told her the last stop and she that was same as me. As I looked at her, she seemed to hold her look a little longer. I started to wonder if it was the new cologne I was wearing.

The train finally arrived at the last stop and we both got up and walked to the door. It was at this point that In noticed how slim and petite she was. She was dressed in heels and a pair of brown dress slacks with a cream color cardigan sweater. I notice that she has a nice set of perky tits for her small body.

After putting my ticket through the turn style I followed her and the rest of the crowd up the stairs to the street. I happened to notice that she had on an engagement ring and her wedding band. That was a great let down. I realized where I was and started to head towards my office. She was heading in the same direction. I had about 5 block walk to my office. I notice several other good looking women walking in the general direction that I was walking. I get to my office building, I noticed that the woman that was sitting next to me is going into the building across the street.

The day drags on and as 4 pm approaches a couple of my buddies come over and tell me that they are going to happy hour and I should join them tell them that I am in and we decide on what bar to go to.

An hour later we are walking out the door on our way to the bar. After grabbing a table by the bar. I get up to get a round of beers for my buddies. We sit back and talk about our work day and sports.

About half an hour after talking I notice that the woman from the train walks into the bar with a couple of other people it looks like for her office. They sit down in a booth on the other side of the bar. I have a clear view of her. Our waitress comes around to see if we need more drinks we start to flirt with her as she is a gorgeous 21 year old blond. She has a nice set of tits on her, but I am not interest in her at the moment. I tell the waitress to buy a round of drinks for the table over there.

She heads over to their table and tells them that I have offered to buy them a round of drinks. My buddy from the train looks over at me and smiles. I wave to her. My buddies ask me where I know her from and I tell them the train ride. Two of my buddies tell me that they have to leave to get home too their wives.

My other buddy and I get up and go and take a seat at the bar. We have another beer and I tell him that I am going to leave after we get done with this beer. He tells me he was thinking the same thing. He excuses himself to go to the bathroom

I am watching the sports highlights on TV when I feel a tap on my shoulder. I turn to my left and it is the woman from the train.

"Hi my name is Elizabeth," she says as she puts her hand forward to shake my hand.

"Hi, My name is Aaron," I tell her as we shake hands.

"Thanks for buying us the round of drinks. Would you like to come over and join us," She says as she sits down in the stool next to me.

"I was going to head out of here soon after I finish this beer, but yeah I would like too," I tell her as my buddy Jason gets back from the bathroom.

"Aaron I am going to head out of here, I'll see you tomorrow." He says as he pats me on the back and starts heading to the door.

I grab my beer and Elizabeth and I walk over to her booth were her co-workers are sitting. I sit down on the end of the booth next to Elizabeth. Her friends thank me for the round of drinks. Elizabeth and I start talking and she tells me where she works and how she is marketing department for one of the insurance companies across the street from me.

I tell what I do for a living. I find out that she is a few years older than me and she just turned 30 about a month ago. A couple of her co-workers leave and we decide to stay for another drink with the other 3 co- workers that are there.

I excuse myself to go to the bathroom. Once in there I pull out my cock to take a leak and notice that I have a hard-on and I notice a little bit of pre-cum on the tip of my cock. I think to myself that I would love to have sex with Elizabeth. I return to the booth and she is the only one there.

"Where are your co-workers?" I ask her as I sit down next to her.

"Well they decided to go to another bar, I told them that I was going to pass on going to the other bar." She told me as she looked me in the eyes, "Besides I am having a nice time talking to you."

I felt her hand on my right knee as I took another sip of my beer.

"So Elizabeth how come you are not home with your husband?" I say as I point to her wedding band and her engagement ring.

"He is away on business for the week," She says with a smile on her face.

She finishes her drink and ask me if I am ready to go. I finish my beer and leave a twenty on the table. We walk out of the bar and walk the 3 blocks to the train station we are able to get on the train before it pulls out of the station. We sit down the seats together as we did this morning.

"So Aaron are you seeing anyone right now?" She ask me as the train moves along.

"No I'm not I got out of a relationship about 5 months ago with a girl that was ready to have a baby. I wasn't ready for that I felt that she was a bit obsessive with the idea of getting pregnant," I told her as I looked out the window.

"Ohh it seems like a good thing that you got out of that relationship," She said as I felt her hand return to my thigh.

"I have just been taking it easy, I'm not sure I am ready to jump back into the dating scene," I told her as I turned to face her.

"Do you have any kids Elizabeth?" I asked her as I notice her hand move up my leg.

"No I do not, my husband has a low sperm count, so we aren't able to have kids. We aren't sure if we are going to adopt," she said as she looked out the window, "I don't know how much longer we are going to stay together," She said.

"What do you mean?" I asked her.

"Well my husband has a hard time maintaining an erection for longer than 3 minutes, so we don't have sex that much, and when we do, he cums well before I am ready too," She told me.

"He knows that he can't satisfy my sexually and we are on two totally different pages when it comes to sex," She says as her hand has moved up my leg almost and inch away from my cock.

"Ohh I'm sorry to hear that Elizabeth," I tell her.

"Its okay, I have come to accept it and I have my ways of taking care of my needs," She says with a smile on her face.

I notice that her nipples are sticking out through her thin sweater.

"Say Aaron do you have dinner plans?" Elizabeth ask me as the train comes to a stop.

"No I don't, I am hungry since I didn't eat at the bar, what did you have in mind?" I ask her as I feel her fingers graze over my cock.

"Well why don't you come over to my place and I can make something or we can order take out," She says to me as she squeezed my cock with her small hand.

"That sounds good," I tell her as my cock gets harder.

"Besides I don't like to eat alone," She says as she gets up from her seat, leaving me with a huge hard-on.

The train arrives at our stop and I get up trying to conceal my erection. We are the last ones to walk down the platform and I feel her hand on my cock again, just as my erection is starting to go down. She doesn't say as word to me as we walk to her car in the parking lot. We get in her car and she leans over and kisses me on the lips.

"Thanks Aaron, I wanted to badly to kiss you on the train and at the bar." She told me as she leaned in for another kiss.

This time our tongues danced around in each others mouth and I felt her hand go right for my cock. I felt her stroke it as we kissed for a few minutes. She broke away from our embrace and said

"I need to see how big this cock of yours is," as she started to undo my belt. She quickly undid my belt and pulled my cock out of my boxer briefs.

"Ohh my!!! that is a large cock," she said as she stared at my 8 inch cock in her small hands.

She immediately bent down and took my cock in her mouth and started to suck on it. Her lips made a tight seal around my cock as it filled up her mouth. She wasn't able to get all of it into her mouth, but she was certainly trying too.

I felt her bob up and down a few times and my cock and then she started to lick the underside of my shaft while she still had my cock in her mouth.

"Ohhh Elizabeth that feels great," I said to her as I leaned back in the passenger seat.

She continued to work on my cock and I felt her hand start stroking me as she was sucking on the head. Her hand wasn't able to fit all the way around my cock. I could feel myself almost ready to cum.

"I'm going to cum!!" moaned to her.

She took this as her cue and began to really go to town on my cock. I felt the first stream of cum spew out of my cock into her mouth.

"Ohhhhhh yesssss Elizabeth I'm cumming," I moaned as the cum kept on flowing out of my cock.

I finished cumming and she kept my cock in her mouth a few seconds after that. She sat up and looked at me.

"That was fantastic Elizabeth," I told her. She leaned over and gave me a passionate kiss on the lips. I could taste my cum on her lips and tongue. I had grown rather fond of the taste of my own cum. She pulled away and bent down again an this time she licked my cock clean of any remaining cum. Then she stuffed my cock back into my boxer briefs and zipped up my pants. She put her seatbelt on and started her car without saying a word to me. She pulled out the train station and headed towards her house.

"I haven't sucked a cock like yours Aaron in quite sometime," She said to me as she stared straight ahead on the road,"We are talking all the way back in college, and you know what?" she asked me.

"What" I responded back to her.

"I only sucked on that guy's cock, I never fucked him. I vowed to myself that if I ever came across a cock that big again, I wouldn't let him get away way without fucking him a few times," She said.

"I knew that you were a good lucking guy, but I didn't imagine that you would have a monster down there in your pants," She said.

"We need more privacy than this car and I need more room to really have a good time with that cock of yours Aaron," She said as she turned onto a street.

She turned into a drive way and turned off the car. "Lets go, I really need for you to fuck me with that cock of yours," She said to me as I took off my seatbelt.

We went inside of her house and she took my hand and led me right upstairs to her bedroom. She sat me down on the bed and started unbuttoning my shirt. After she had my shirt off, I took off her button up cardigan sweater. She has on a white tank top on underneath and I removed that to reveal her breasts encased in a cream color satin and lace bra. She kissed me on the lips as she reached down and unzipped my pants. She had me stand up as she pulled my pants down and helped me take off my shoes and socks. I kissed her some more as I groped her tits through her bra. I slid my hands down her firm stomach to her slacks and unzipped them and let them fall to the floor. She was wearing a matching thong.

I pulled her into my arms as we fell back on to her bed. We began rolling around on the king size bed as we kissed. I felt her hand slid back down into my gray boxer briefs and began stroking my already erect hard cock. I slid my hand down between her thighs and pulled her thong to the side and slid a finger into her sopping wet pussy. I could feel that she had a clean shaven pussy and a pretty big clit. She was rather wet so I slipped a second finger into her pussy and started to work them in and out of her wet hole at a pretty good pace. She began stroking me harder as I heard her moan. I could tell that she was on her way to an orgasm.

"Ohhh yes Aaron thats it right there, Don't stop!!" She moaned in my ear.

I kept on going and started to rub her enlarged clit with my thumb. This send her over the edge into her orgasm.

"Ohhhhhhh god yesssssss, yess yessssss yessssssss!! " was all that she could get out of her mouth as my fingers continued pleasuring her pussy.

We kissed passionately for a few minutes and then I withdrew my fingers from her wet vagina. I licked my fingers clean tasting the sweet taste of her nectar. She was laying on top of me.

"Aaron that was great, you are very talented man." She said to me as she ran her hand across my muscular chest.

She slid down my body and began pulling my boxer briefs off of my body. I lifted my ass off of the bed and she was able to pull them off completely. She then climbed back on top of me andtook off her bra revealing a very nice set of tits. I reached up and began to play with her nipples. They were very large and hard. I groped her firm breasts. She leaned forward and began to dangle her tits in my face, moving them back and forth across my face.

I wanted to suck on her nipples but she wouldn't let her hard nipples say between my lips long enough. I slide my hands down her firm body and started to pull her thong off at her hips. After they we got them out of the way she moved her legs so that she was straddling me and then she lifted her self up and positioned my cock below her pussy. I could see her pussy juices glistening on her lips as the tip of my cock slid into her wet hole.

She took her time working my cock into her pussy. She took her time getting used to my size. The entire time never breaking eye contact with me as I fondled her breasts. About a minute or so later she had pretty much all of me in her.

"You feel so great Aaron," she said. "I have never felt so filled up." She leaned forward and we kissed as I continued to play with her tits.

She started to move her hips back and forth as my cock savored her warm wet cunt. She reached up above my head and grabbed onto the head board as she rocked back and forth on my cock. I reached up and I intertwined my hands we hers as we settled into a nice slow pace. I could tell that she wanted this to last as long as possible. We continued like this for 15 minutes. I enjoyed it because I was in no rush to cum. Occasionally she would sit up and arch her back and left out a few moans before she would fall back onto my chest and kiss me.

I slid my hands down to her ass and started to feel her very firm ass. I spread her ass cheeks with my hands and would run my fingers up and down her ass crack stopping at her asshole each time.

"You can put a finger into my asshole if you Aaron, I enjoy that a lot," She whispered into to my ear.

I took that as my invitation to slide a finger into her tight little rosebud. As soon as I did this she let out a moan and I felt her vaginal muscules tighten around my cock.

"Ohh yessssssssssssssssss!!" she moaned.

She picked up the pace and began to fuck me a lot faster. I could tell that she was approaching another orgasm. I looked into her eyes as this orgasm was more powerful than the last one.

"Ohh yessssss Aaron, oh yesssssssssss!" She moaned as I watched my cock go in and out of her wet pussy.

My cock was coated with her love juices. She leaned forward and whispered into my ear that she wanted to change positions. We rolled over and I was on top of her. I pushed her knees back into her chest and was really able to get deeper into her. I was able kiss her passionately as my cock pistioned in and out of her slick pussy. She put her feet on my shoulders as I kept on pounding away. We continued like this for a couple of more minutes. I could feel her pussy juices all over my balls as they slapped against her ass.

I grabbed onto the head board to give my self more leverage as I was really fucking her nice and hard.

"Ohhhhh Yeah Elizabeth, your pussy is great," I moaned as we kept on fucking. I noticed that we were both starting to sweat as our fucking intensified.

"Ohhh Aaron, I want you to fuck me from behind," She told me. I pulled my cock out of her pussy making a popping sound as it pulled out.

She turned and got on her hand and knees and I got behind her. Because she was shorter than me, out alinement didn't work out. She told me to get off the bed and I did as I was told. She stood at the edge of the bed and bent over onto the bed. I was able to line my cock up with her wet little cunt and quickly entered her. I really started giving it to her and I wasn't holding back as I was pounding her pussy.

She had her head buried in a pillow, so I couldn't tell was she was saying. Sweat was dripping off of my forehead and I noticed it forming on the small of her back. She lifted her head off of the pillow and turned back and looked at me.

f1racer22
f1racer22
164 Followers
12