Riding the Train

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stick your finger in my asshole, I'm ready to cum real hard. Make sure to fill up my pussy with your cum." She said to me. I pulled her ass cheeks apart and slid a finger into her asshole. I decided to stick another finger. I was getting ready to cum, when I felt her pussy muscles clamp down on my cock. This set me off into my orgasm and my cock started to explode.

"Ohhhhh yeah Elizabeth, I'm cumming," I moaned.

She lifted her head from the pillow. "Ohhhhhhhhh myy goshhhhhh ohhhhhh yessssssssss yesssssssss!!" She moaned.

I kept on cumming and cumming. Finally I stopped cumming. I was able to lean forward and kiss her on her back. I wasn't sure if she passed out from her orgasm. I pulled my softening cock out of her pussy and moved her up onto the bed. I then spread her legs and started to lick all of our juices flowing out of her well fucked pussy. I guess she was awake because I heard her moaning. After I finished cleaning her up I moved up on the bed and kissed her on the lips.

"Aaron that was some of best sex I have ever had," She said to me as I lay beside her.

"I really enjoyed it Elizabeth. Your pussy is so tight," I said to her as I played with her nipples.

" Are you ready to hop in the shower, we can order chinese after that," She said to me as she sat up in bed.

She got up and walked into the bathroom and turned on the shower. I got up off of the bed with my cock still semi-erect covered in our juices and followed her into the bathroom. We both got in the shower and just held he each other for a few minutes. Then we took the time to wash each other and caress each other bodies.

After this Elizabeth got down on her knees and started sucking my cock back to life. I was hard in no time and felt my self ready to explode. I told her to stop and she did. Then I turned her against the shower wall and lifted her left leg. I was staring into her eyes as I inserted my cock into her vagina for the second time of the night.

Once I was all the way into her I then grabbed her other ass cheek and I was able to lift her up off the ground. She proceeded to wrap her legs around me as I started fucking her up against the wall. I was able to stick a finger into her asshole as we fucked. We fucked for several minutes and then I put her down and she bend over and I fucked her from behind while sticking two fingers into her asshole. This sent her off into another orgasm.

After spending 45 minutes in the shower we got out and she put on a silk robe. I slipped into my boxer briefs and she found a t-shirt for me.

We went down stairs and she ordered food for us. It was about 8:30 at night when we finally got the food. Being the horny woman that Elizabeth is. She left her robe almost wide open when the guy came to deliver the food. We had another glass of wine each while we ate.

"Aaron, will you spend the night with me?" Elizabeth asked.

"Yes I would love too," I told her as I leaned over and kissed her on the lips.

She then got up and cleaned off our plates and then went upstairs. I turned on the tv and started watching the golf channel. About 10 minutes later I heard her come down stairs.

I could tell that she was behind me on the couch. She then leaned forward and put a blind fold over my eyes. I started to say something but then I figured to just go along. She tied the blind fold rather tight around my eyes. She had me stand up. Then she took off my t-shirt and she pulled down my boxer briefs and found that my cock was erect. I felt her finger tips graze it lightly.

"Are you okay with this Aaron?" She asked me as she took my hand.

"Yeah I am fine with this Elizabeth." I told her as I wondered what was going to happen.

We went up stairs and she sat me down on the edge of the bed. She then instructed me to lay down on the bed. I felt her climb on to the bed and then she got on top of me. I could tell that she was wearing lingerie of some sort, I was curious to see what it was. She then began to tie my hands to the head board and then she did my feet. I was started to get excited wondering where this was going to go. I am a big fan of being tied up and it has been a while since I have been tied up.

All of a sudden I felt her untying the blind fold. She removed it from my eyes and I could see her standing next to the bed in a pink satin bra with black lace trim. She also had on a matching thong and black thigh high stockings and heels.

"Wow Elizabeth, you look fantastic," I told her as my erection got harder. "Thanks" She said with a smile.

She climbed in top of the bed and straddled my body once again. She kissed me on the lips and told me that I was in for a good time. She then licked her way down to my cock and started to lick it and my balls. I felt her push my legs further apart giving further access to my asshole. I was glad that I chose to shave down there the other night. I felt her to start to rim my asshole with her tongue.

"OH that feels great." I told her as she stuck her tongue into my asshole. This was a new sensation for me.

Cassandra had only stuck her finger in my asshole and not her tongue or anything else. Elizabeth kept on alternating between my asshole and my balls. This was driving me crazy. Elizabeth then climbed back on top of me and put the blindfold back over my eyes. I didn't know what to expect next but I felt her move back down in between my legs.

She started sucking on my cock again and licking my asshole. She continued doing this for the next couple of minutes. I then felt her stop and move around on the bed. My cock back inside of her mouth again. I was unsure of what she was doing. I think felt something cold by my asshole and she back to rub her fingers around my asshole. I wasn't sure what she was doing. I then felt two of her fingers slide all the way into my asshole with no problem. I let out a sigh as settled her fingers in my asshole.

"Do you like that Aaron?" Elizabeth asked me.

"Yes I do very much, something feels different though. It is very wet down there," I told her.

"I put some lube on your asshole so my fingers would slide in there a lot easier," She said.

She worked her fingers in and out of my asshole for a while, but she wouldn't suck on my cock. She would occasionally tease me and lick the shaft of my cock. After a while she stopped playing with my asshole and then she shifted around on the bed. My erection was still throbbing and needed to be taken care of. I felt some more lube on my cock this time. I felt her hand stroke my cock up and down the shaft several times. I guess she was spreading the lube out evenly over my cock. I then felt her shift around on the bed some more.

I couldn't tell what she was doing, but then I felt her starting to squat down onto me. I felt my cock starting to enter her, but she felt much tighter than before. As she slowly worked her way down on my cock I felt her tightness. She stopped when she had about 3/4 of my cock in her. I felt her lean forward.

"Aaron, I am going to take off the blindfold, but I want you to keep your eyes closed until I say so. Do you understand?"

"Yes" is all I could say in response. I felt her remove the blindfold and I kept my eyes closed.

"Okay you can open them." Elizabeth said.

I opened my eyes and was staring right into her eyes. She leaned forward and kissed me on the lips. I wasn't able to put my arms around her since they were still tied to the head board.

"I want you to show you a little surprise I have for you," she said as she began to lift herself up off of my cock but not letting my cock slip out of her.

"Look" She said. I looked down to see that my cock was half way into her asshole.

"Wow Elizabeth, I can't believe that you are letting me fuck your ass." I told her as I smiled at her.

"I love getting fucked in the ass and I wasn't going to let you leave without doing that to me sweetie." She said as she started to move up and down on my cock.

I stared down at my cock watching most of it disappear in and out of her tight little asshole. She soon started moaning as my cock was impaling her tight little rosebud. She had taken off her thong so I could see all of her juices on her lips and a wet spot of them on my pubic bone.

"Elizabeth I would really love to play with her pussy right now but I can't because my hands are tied up," I told her as I watched her bounce up and down on me.

"Don't you worry Aaron, I have just the thing to take care of that," She said as she stopped bouncing up and down and reached over to her night stand. She grabbed a 7 inch dildo with a base to it. She licked the bottom of the dildo and placed it right on my pubic bone were the wet spot was.

She then lifted herself up and slowly slide the down on the dildo as it went into her wet pussy. She was now being impaled by my cock and the dildo.

"Besides I like seeing you tied up," She said to me with a smile on her face. She started riding my cock and the dildo again and within seconds she was cumming. I wasn't ready to cum but I was enjoying the sight of her get herself off.

She would occasionally reach down and rub her clit while riding the two phalluses. I felt extremely helpless and useless as she was basically using me for my cock. But I was loving it.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh Aaron your cock feels so good," She moaned.

Elizabeth then reached behind her and slipped a finger into my asshole. She pulled the dildo out of her pussy and placed it on my chest inches from my mouth. The next thing I knew she spun around and her back was now facing me. She grabbed hold of my legs to steady herself and then with one hand she slipped two fingers into my asshole and started fucking my well lubed hole.

In the mean time was ready to lick the dildo to lick all of her juices off. She fucked my cock like this for a little while and then she turned back around to face me and leaned forward and we kissed passionately. I felt her hands move above my head and she started to untie the scarves around my wrist.

"Before I untie you Aaron, I want you to do one thing for me," She said as we were inches apart.

"Sure" I said.

"I want you to lick my cum off of this dildo," She said as she held up the cum covered dildo.

"Okay I will do it," I told her.

She still hadn't loosen the scarf enough to free my hand. She then started to stick the dildo into my mouth. I opened up wide accepting the silicone penis. I had never had another penis in my mouth, but that didn't stop her from putting half of it into my mouth. I sucked off all of her juices and then she took it out of my mouth.

"You look like you are enjoying that Aaron," She said. She then stuck it into my mouth this time further. I almost gagged on it, before getting used to its size and girth. She pulled it out and then held the bottom part where the balls are so that I could lick her cum off of them. I licked them pretty clean, even putting one of them in my mouth.

"Very good job Aaron. You looked quite comfortable doing that," She said as she put the dildo down next to me. She then loosened the scarf on my right hand, and then the one on my left hand.

She then sat up completely and reached behind her back and unhooked her bra and removed it in a very sexy way. I reached up and grabbed her hard nipples. I played with her nipples and breasts as she continued to grind on my cock. She then leaned forward and kissed me. I felt my cock slip out of her asshole.

"Aaron, fuck me from behind," She whispered into my ear.

She then moved off of my and got on her hands and knees. She tossed the lube back to me and I put some more on my cock and on her asshole, taking the opportunity to slip a finger into her asshole. I then moved up and positioned my cock at her backdoor entrance and start to slowly push it. I was surprised on how easily it slipped into her. I grabbed her hips and got into a nice rhythm of fucking her tight little asshole. She reached back with one hand and started to rub her clit. I picked up the pace and she started to moan. I felt myself getting closer to cumming. After a couple of minutes she turned back to me.

"Aaron I want you to fuck me while I'm on my back," She said.

I quickly pulled my cock out of her asshole. She turned on her back and spread her legs. She then took two pillows and put them under her ass to prop her up. She grabbed the dildo as I moved up in between her legs. At that point I pushed my cock right back into her waiting asshole and she put the dildo into her pussy. I was able to lift her legs and I started pumping away at her tight little hole. Watching her fuck herself with the dildo was all I needed and it was all she needed as well.

"Ohhhhhhhh goddddddddddd Aaron I'm cummmmming!!!" was all she was able to moan.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh Elizabethhhh I'm cumming too!!" I said as I felt my cock explode in her asshole. I kept on pumping away for a few more thrust.

"Yessssssss yesssssssss cummmm in my asshole!!" She moaned as she grabbed her right tit.

I kept on cumming. I then pulled my cock out of her asshole and shot several streams of cum all over her stomach and tits as I watched her finish fucking herself with the dildo.

I fell on the bed beside Elizabeth and kissed her on the lips.

"Elizabeth that was wonderful. Your asshole was so tight," I told her.

"Thanks Aaron I really enjoyed that, your cock just fit perfectly in there," She said.

She pulled the dildo out of her pussy. She turned to me and she started to stick it into my mouth as I started to suck all of the cum off of it. She then took it out of my mouth and she stuck it in her mouth and licked more cum off of it. She then put it aside and scooped up some of the cum on her tits and fed it to me. I licked it off of her fingers savoring the taste of my own cum. I then did the same and fed the cum to her.

After we had gotten all of the cum off of her tits and stomach, I moved down the bed and got between her legs. I licked her pussy clean which brought her to another orgasm. After that I moved down and licked as much cum as I could from her asshole.

"Thanks Aaron, you are really great," She said to me as she got off of the bed and took my hand. She led me into the shower where we took another shower together before getting into bed and fucking one more time before falling asleep with her on top of me and my cock in her pussy.

We woke up early in the morning and fucked again before she dropped me off at my car. We agreed to see each other again, because she had big plans for us in the bedroom. I drove home and took a quick shower before walking out the door to leave for the train station.

12
  • COMMENTS
3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
7th Grade English

It might be a good idea to proof-read your work. "Too" instead of "to," no verbs in many sentences. Your writing seemed to be getting worse, the further into the story, almost as if you were in a hurry to finish.

Better luck next time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great Story.

You have some grammar and punctuation issues. You should use one of the volunteer editors to clean it up. Keep writing Good Stuff! I really enjoyed it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Damn that was hot

I like your stories and always looking forward to your posts

Share this Story

Similar Stories

I Bet You'll Like It His roommate is sweet, cute and she's into butt stuff...in Anal
Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
Revenge of the Nerd: Bitch Sister Nerd uses formula to make his sister his submissive slut.in Mind Control
Blackmailed: Cheerleader's Mom He forces the Cheerleader's Mom to be his eager ass-slut too.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Blackmailed: Cheerleader's Cherry A Principal disciplines a stuck-up hot bitch cheerleader.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories