Riding (with) a Stranger

Story Info
Katie cums back from town, and then some.
5.9k words
4.72
54.7k
17
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: These stories are based on my life experiences.

This one started about four or five weeks after my first set of stories ended. And, if you've read my earlier tale(s) you will know that it took place my stories are from a time in my life about 7 years ago -- when I was just turning 21 and still attending university (UBC in Vancouver, Canada). At that point in my life I was still living in the UBC dorms at Thunderbird Park with my roommate Cheryl.

Although I have since become a high school teacher, my initial interests at university had been in architecture and interior design, and it was one of my design class assignments which initiated this adventure.

For those who haven't already read my stories, (or have already forgotten from the overload you get from pouring through the thousands of other stories on this site) a little about myself...

I'm the classic 'medium-height-curly-blonde-haired-blue-eyed-cutie' that guys like to dream of (or so my guy likes to tell me). I'm 5'6, and back then I was quite athletic, with the hard body to match (I still keep myself in pretty good shape today -- but back then between running, soccer and volleyball I was in great shape). For the tit-men out there, I have 34B cup breasts with puffy brownish-pink nipples whose nubs seem to love poking out like hard little pencil erasers with the least amount of provocation. I've always kept my bush either very neatly trimmed, or shaved completely, and ever since my first oral encounter, I've kept my lips shaved bald. I'm told I have a nice ass -- though I've always though it was a bit too round, but what do I know. Oh, and I love sunbathing (nude, of course), I tan fairly easily (with SPF 10 applied liberally), and I keep my summer tan well into the fall too.

So enough about me -- on to Part II of my encounter with a few perfect strangers...

*

It was now well past 5 o'clock and by the time I caught my bus, I knew it would be closer to 6:00 pm, so I paid my bill and started towards my bus stop.

As predicted it wasn't until a little after 6 that I actually stepped on to the first of the buses I need to take to get home. Already the sun was starting to set, and the afternoon rush was well on its way into the wind-down phase. It was also getting a little chilly, and I decided to slip on my hoodie again.

I had a single bus connection to make from town -- and after the one quick trip on my first bus, I was now standing in line for the second B-Line (read beeline) express bus to the university. This one only had five or six stops along the route and most were right in town. I was a little surprised by the crowd still waiting for the bus, and was pretty sure I wouldn't get a seat -- and as it turned out I was right.

After paying my fare, I began working my way down towards the back of the bus where it's easier to stand without being jostled too badly. I was about half way down, when two things happened. First, I suddenly realized this was a great opportunity to tease a few more guys, and then; Second, I saw a perfect guy who might be a good subject than to do a little more than just tease. Apart from the fact he was ten feet from me, directly in my path and both arms were fully occupied -- his left hand was grasping the overhead bar to steady himself and in his right he was holding his brief case and had his suit jacket slung over his forearm -- he was also damned good looking. Dressed in lawyer grey, he was about four inches taller than I, looked to be in his mid-to late thirties, wore a wedding ring (girls notice this quickly), handsome, his dark brown, well groomed hair was starting to grey just a little on the sides, and most importantly, his blue-grey eyes were staring into mine, instead of at my tits.

While I continued my shuffle towards him through the crowded bus, I smiled and never broken eye contact with him. He was the first to do so, but only as I drew within a foot of him. Then his eyes wandered down over my body taking in my assets. I in-turn breathed in the delicious scent he was giving off (Polo by Ralph Lauren, I would learn much later).

I moved closer and I turned sideways in the aisle to pass him -- with my front facing him. With a quiet 'Excuse me,' I slid past him, but I made sure both of my breasts brushed hard against his right arm as I did so. My nipples immediately popped to attention and felt myself getting aroused just by this light touch. Although I had been exhibiting myself in one form or another all day, it didn't matter. My last encounter had left me fully primed to engage in yet another.

The bus started moving, as I shuffled my way further down the aisle until I was past the rear exit of the bus and almost at the end. I grabbed the upper right handrail with my right hand, turned and faced forward, and looked for the guy. I was surprised to see he had now turned to face the back, and was openly watching me move to the back of the bus. Our eyes met once again, and I smiled at him, which he returned instantly -- it was a warm, comfortable, smile and I realized instantly this guy would definitely be a good target for taking to bed tonight, if only there wasn't that ring on his finger. I thought about that a little more as bus trundled along, and decided if he didn't care about it, either would I -- it would be up to him. Indeed, if he had been faithful to his wife up until now, he would be a perfect target -- no STD's to worry about.

Within seconds the bus stopped again, and as people began to move towards the exits he used this opportunity to make his way back towards me. He switched hands with his case and jacket, and passed me as if heading for the last row of seats on the bus. Instead, once past, he turned and came to stand directly behind me. He was so close I could feel his warm breath on my neck which made little goosebumps pop in excitement. I allowed myself to lean backwards just a little and his scent filled my nostrils once again.

We started moving again, and I swayed with the movement, gently bumping my ass against his left upper leg. 'Oh, he's definitely interested, all right,' I thought to myself.

The bus changed lanes in a sharp movement and I found myself involuntarily jostled hard against him. His left hand and arm, although full, reached to steady me holding my side, and lingering there a little longer than required. I murmured a quiet "Thank you" to him. To which he replied, with a hint of humor in his voice "Absolutely, my pleasure."

The next two stops were at major cross streets and quite a few people disembarked, including all the remainder of the people standing and many of those who were sitting. This included the few people who had been sitting in the last row. Up until now I had been content letting myself bump gently into him. But as the last group of people passed us, I turned at the railing to face him. Neither he, nor I backed off an inch as I did so, and it allowed me another opportunity to brush my tits against his arm. With less than 2" between us, I looked up to the amused expression on his face.

I was getting more turned on by the second. A memory of the last time I got this turned on while riding on a bus flashed through my head, and I smiled involuntarily at the thought of Cher making herself cum on the bus...

He caught my quick flash of a smile and grinned too, "You're enjoying this aren't you?" he asked of me.

"Of course, I am." I replied matter-of-factly.

"Would you like to sit?" he motioned towards the empty row of seats beside us. The sun had set completely and dusk was quickly turning to night. 'Perfect cover', I thought to myself, but I didn't respond aloud. Instead, I slid past him towards the seats, while making sure my hardened nipples pressed into his arm yet again.

Wordlessly he followed and lowered himself into the seat beside me.

As he sat, he changed hands with his case and his now free right hand dropped to the inside of my jean covered thigh. Although I was a little surprised at how quickly this was moving along, I was also quite pleased with our progress. Not only did I not discourage him, in fact I parted my legs a little and pressed my left leg against his right. Almost immediately I felt his hand begin sliding higher until his pinkie finger rested against my crotch. I was sure he could feel the heat radiating out of me, but I said nothing.

I looked up into his blue-grey eyes, and smiled as I slid my left hand towards his lap. I casually slipped my hand under his jacket (which he had folded across his lap), and reached straight for his crotch. Through the thin wool of his suit pants, I cupped his balls and already growing cock in my palm. "To answer you, yes, I'm enjoying this, and I can tell you're enjoying it too" I grinned back at him.

Now his hand slide higher too, until he was cupping my cunt in his palm. Although the heat and dampness in my crotch was readily apparent to me, he confirmed he could feel it too, "Damn, you're on fire, I can feel you through your jeans." I felt his cock springing to life in my hand as he pressed his index finger against my clit. "I think my finger is getting wet just holding you," he whispered huskily.

"And you like that too, don't you?" I asked him teasing.

I felt him start to kneed my clit through my jeans, and I felt my juices leaking out of me, I knew whenever it was that he removed his hand, I would have a visible wet spot but I didn't care. I started to squirm against his fingers in my seat, thrusting my pelvis against his hand.

His cock had now reached full size inside his trousers, and I was within seconds of unzipping him right then and there on the bus.

"Holy damn," he whispered, "you're crazy. What are you doing?" he whispered as I fumbled for his zipper.

I whispered back, "I'm trying to make myself cum, now shut up and keep rubbing!"

Instead, much to my disappointment I felt his hand withdraw from my crotch and he placed his hand on mine. He then lifted mine gently from his cock and held it in his.

"I can't," he muttered, "I'm married, I have a good wife, I've never fucked around, I just can't..." he trailed off...

'Damn, damn, damn, damn!' I thought to myself.

"I know you're married," I told him, "I saw your ring. Look-it, I'm not crazy, and I won't come chasing you, I'm just a horny young woman who really, really needs a cock right now. You're a great looking guy, and I thought we might have some fun."

"Oh, I'd love to too, I mean you are gorgeous, but I can't. Besides up until fifteen minutes ago, I didn't even know you -- Hell I still don't know you! I'm just a guy on a bus, who was caught up by some crazy co-ed."

Exasperated and more than a little desperate, I started explaining quietly to him, "Look at me, look at the way I'm dressed right now..." I pulled my hoodie open and then off completely to allow him a good look at my tits. "I've been flashing these little beauties all over town today... I'm horny as hell, and I'm trying to give you a free fuck, no strings attached! So what do you say, whatever your name is?"

"Garry, my name is Garry," he answered laughing at my directness, "Jesus, you just come out and say it, don't you? I knew you were a tease the moment I saw you, and then when you brushed those luscious little tits against my arm, I decided to tease you back -- I just didn't think it would go any further, but this, this uh, offer..."

"Katie, I'm Katie," I answered back, "and I'm a lot more than just a tease. As much as I love to tease and to be teased, in case you haven't figured it out, I love exposing myself too. I just figured that since you seemed to be interested, and since I'm as turned on as I am, I thought hooking up for an evening might be a lot of fun. But if you aren't interested in a cute 20 year old, with a hot little body, too bad for you..." and I crossed my arms in front of me in a mock pout.

Garry laughed, and took one of my hands back into his and then raised it to his mouth and kissed it gently. "It's bad enough you have a pair of the cutest little tits I have ever wanted to kiss, but I had no idea I was playing with fire until you started to bump that cute ass of yours against my leg. Well, by then I was hooked."

"So, let yourself be hooked," I replied, still pouting, "let yourself go, do something crazy, I do all the time and I have no regrets about any of it." I urged him, "I dare you. You can't do what you did and back out now -- it isn't fair!"

He looked at me and laughed, "Of course you don't know it, but believe it or not, I passed my stop I five minutes ago. Funny thing is, I just knew I wasn't going to get off when I should."

I laughed aloud, "I think you're in for a bit of a ride then, 'cause the next stop is at the university itself actually."

He continued, "When I put my hand on your thigh, I figured you would back off instantly, but instead you welcomed it. And then, you -- you just put your hand on my cock like it had been there a thousand times before -- not like I was a complete stranger. I couldn't believe it at first..."

"But you see, that's what I love, Garry, that's what turns me on..."

"Katie, after I got over the intial shock of your hand on my crotch, I still thought you would pull back, but when you didn't stop me, and instead you got me hard I knew I had to stop right then, or I was going to get off in a different way and then I would have to figure out a way to explain a wet sticky mess in my pants when I got home. You want me to do something crazy, well I'm already doing something crazy just sitting here with you. You don't need to convince me to do something crazy!"

I turned to him and held his hand, "You know at first I hadn't intended this to go this far this fast with you, but like I said when I got on the bus I was already wound up from exposing myself downtown. You might not believe it, but at one point I was completely nude in public. "

He looked puzzled, "Pardon?"

"I'll explain later, if there is a later, let me finish." I insisted.

"Okay, okay," he said smiling at me.

"When you followed me back here and stood an inch behind me breathing on my neck, I was a goner. I love teasing guys, in fact it's only just recently I've come to understand I love doing much more than just teasing, so when I saw you, in your suit and looking so damn good, I thought perfect! Let's see where this goes." I went on, "Then, you suggested we sit, and you put your hand on my thigh, and YOU started to rub my cunt, well by then I was into this completely."

"When I felt your hand rubbing my clit through my jeans, I wouldn't have stopped you no mater what. I was only seconds from cuming right here on the bus, if you must know. But then you pull away and say you can't, that's what isn't fair..."

Garry looked down, and then up at me again guiltily, "I just don't know... I'm married..."

It began to look like this was going no-where, I looked at him, smiled, and said "Okay, but you need to know, if I ever run into you again, and you come on to me, there is no backing out." I surrendered, laughing now, I said, "I'm so fucking turned on right now, if you so much as touched me and then backed off again, I'd hold you down and rape you."

He laughed quietly, and said "You won't have to..." He put his hand back on my upper thigh...

'Perhaps all is not lost' I realized. Sensing an opening, I slid a little lower in the seat, so only my head was in view of the driver, I reached up with my right hand and grabbed the right spaghetti strap of my top, and pulled it down. My breast popped into view -- the nipple now only slightly hardened was soft and pink and begging for his touch... "Oh, shit," I heard him utter, "Beautiful, just beautiful, fucking beautiful." He let go of my thigh and cupped my now bare breast in his hand. The nipple hardened at his touch, and I knew I had made an impact.

He pulled his hand off and said "Jesus, cover that up, Katie."

Obediently, I did as I was bade and pulled my top back up, but not until my other hand had once again slid down between his legs.

"Okay, okay, okay, you win, Katie, we need to find a room -- right fucking now!" Garry grinned.

"That's easy -- I've got a dorm. I share, but my roommate is working till 9 tonight -- so that gives a couple of hours until she comes home, and the best news is, the next stop is ours."

"Well, I'll have to be out of there by then, I guess won't I?" he laughed.

"No, not necessarily," I replied cryptically, "but we will see how we make out..."

"Well, I can tell you this, Katie, If you don't let go of my cock I'm not going to be able to walk, never mind the fact you're making me practically cum in my pants!" He whispered urgently in my ear.

I giggled and released him -- I was in for a ride after all and I was excited. With a thrill I realized that he would be the seventh person I had exposed myself to that day, in the third -- attempt of the day. I remember thinking, 'I'm getting good at this...'

The bus stopped a few minutes later, and I grabbed him by the hand and led him down the stairs and out of the bus and started walking towards the dorms.

Within minutes, we were upstairs and in our room.

Just a Keith had been, he was surprised by the tight quarters, I on the other hand, was too excited to care.

I had felt myself getting wetter with each step closer to our room, and by the time we entered I would have been ready for him to stick it straight into me. But that wasn't my plan...

No sooner were we in, and I began shedding clothing -- I grabbed my top and pulled it over my head and tossed it on Cher's bed. Exposing my breasts in front of Garry's amazed eyes.

I reached down and undid my jeans button and unzipped in a flash. Garry silently watched me as I continued to strip in front of him. I bent and undid my boot side zippers and kicked them off. As soon as I stood I pulled my jeans and my now soaked panties off 'my cute little ass' as he called it earlier, pushed them down and stepped out of them in one fluid stepping motion.

Breathless, I stopped and looked at his shocked expression. "Well, how do I look to you now, worth coming upstairs for?" I asked him teasingly.

His eyes were drinking me in, "Damn, you are gorgeous, and not the least shy are you? But I already knew that -- I'm just shocked at how truly beautiful you are..."

He carefully placed his jacket of the back of the computer chair. Reached up and started to undo his tie.

I put my hands on the edge of my elevated bed edge (the dorm beds are elevated about 3 feet off the floor for storage underneath) and pulled myself up and onto the bed, to watch him as he undressed. As I did so my legs opened to a V which I noticed he watched with intent. I decided immediately to give him the full show. I pushed myself backwards to lean against the wall on the far side of the bed, put my feet together, and dropped my knees apart. I loved the expression of lust coming over his face as I exposed myself.

I was so wet, and horny I couldn't take the wait of watching him undress, instead I slid my hand to my clit, and touched myself as he watched.

"Damn, really, really not shy at all..." he muttered.

"Really, really, REALLY not shy actually," I said, and I slipped a finger into myself.

He pulled his tie free and dropped it over his jacket, while I continued to stroke and flick my clit.

He undid his shirt, exposing a muscular lightly hairy chest of hair, and then pulled it from his trouser waistline. I started to massage my tits, with my other hand, toying with my nipples flicking them to there hardest condition. My other hand had started to speed up it's pace on my clit. My cunt was leaking it's usual steady stream of juices, without looking, I knew my lips would be wet and glistening.

He undid his belt, his trouser button, and his fly and dropped his pants to the floor revealing a pair of well tented boxers. He kicked off his shoes and stripped his pants free pulling off his socks at the same time. My pace increased, and I slipped a finger back into my cunt and I started rocking my pelvis in time to my fingers. My breath was ragged, and I knew an orgasm was close.

12