Riding with Girls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ms. Stevenson, please!"

"Alright, alright!" the older woman said with a laugh. "I won't tease you with magic. I'll just let the girls do it!" She quickly snuck her magic into the invisible web of signals around his cock, took the psychic strings of his nerves and made a few quick loops, while stretching another section out. She then released him, leaving the adjustment in place.

"Okay, Tessa, Lindsey, carefully tap his penis," said Doreen. She glanced at her daughter. "You want to get in on this?"

Jenny shook her head no, but watched, fascinated. Lindsey and Tessa each reached out a finger. Tessa lightly touched the tip of his cock. Blake let out a cry and his whole body jerked. All the girls jumped as they watched his cock spasm, hitting his orgasm block immediately.

Lindsey tried it next, a single tap right on the spot just beneath the penis head. Blake bucked and choked out a loud moan as he edged again. The girls erupted into laughter. "Holy fucking shit!" said Lindsey. She wasted no time giving Blake three quick flicks to the tip, the base, and the middle of his cock in quick succession. Blake shuddered breathlessly in an extended edge, and just when he looked about to catch his breath, Tessa dragged her fingertip all the way down his length. Blake let out a loud cry and promptly blacked out.

"Oof! He didn't last long, did he?" said Doreen, quickly reaching out and canceling the super-sensitizing effect before Tessa and Lindsey's fingers could do more damage.

"Wow!" said Tessa. "I can't wait till I get my magic!"

"Well, here we are," said Doreen, pulling over into the library parking lot. She parked and looked back at Blake, who was still unconscious, fitfully twitching as his body tried to settle down from the sudden shock of pleasures. "Goodness, he looks out of it!"

"Can't you wake him up?" said Cathy.

"I could," she said. "But tell me, how much trouble will he be in if he doesn't make it to the library?"

Cathy shrugged. "He has a paper he needs to get done by Monday."

"Would be a shame if he didn't get it finished, wouldn't it?" said Doreen. "Just like it would be a shame if someone had, I dunno, slipped a red sock into the whites, while she was on lunch break from her job?"

Cathy blinked, then chuckled. "I mean, I don't really know how to get to the library, myself. Not my fault he wasn't awake to give directions."

"Shame," she said. "Guess we'll just have to drop you girls off at the beach first. If it's a nice day, I just might want to stick around, too, and poor Blake's just going to have to wait until we're done."

Cathy and the girls chuckled. "Sounds good to me!" said Cathy, and Doreen promptly drove out of the library parking lot to continue on to the beach.

Jenny stared at her Mom, shaking her head and grinning. "Wow. You're a real cunt, Mom. I knew I still respected you for some reason."

Doreen playfully flicked her daughter in the head. "Don't be a bitch, dear," she said. "Save that for the boys!"

12