Riding with the Devil

Story Info
A college story from the Nebraska highway.
2.8k words
4.2
22.3k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The person for which this was written knows who he is. I thought it would be better for his psyche if it ended differently than he expected. So, here's to my real life Travis: I hope you inspire another story as creative as this one.

*

Travis rolled his eyes at his roommate who was snoring softly as he leaned against the car window. This was a new record; Zane had taken only five minutes to pass out after promising to stay awake and keep Travis lucid as he drove. They had quickly discovered that the only thing more boring than driving down a Nebraska rural highway was driving down said highway in the dark. Flat grayish-brown landscape swept past the car briefly washed with his headlights then fading into the black nothingness. Billions of stars speckled the sky above like the angels had forgotten to dust for millennia. The soft sound of the road was lulling and inviting him to sleep.

Realizing that this would end in catastrophe if he didn't find a way to keep from giving into his fatigue, Travis reached into the cup holder currently occupied by his phone and flipped it open without taking his eyes off the hypnotizing stretch in front of him. "Zane's a noob," he texted by feel. "U busy?"

Two minutes later the phone buzzed in response. "I'm good," he read between glances at the highway. "Had 2 get away. Gotta <3 family."

He chuckled at her quick reply. He'd met Allison in one of those massively addictive online games that populated the shelves at Best Buy. They'd chatted through his first two years of college and had recently graduated to texting as their professors bore massive loads of work upon them. There was no time for gaming, but there was always time for friends. In anticipation of Zane's inevitable failure as a decent driving buddy, he'd put her on speed dial. There had been a moment of hesitation regarding the times he would be driving which had quickly subsided upon the realization that he wasn't entirely certain when Allison slept. He'd never managed to wake her up regardless of how late or how early he texted her.

His finger found the bump on the 5 key and held it for two seconds. A beep in his Bluetooth signaled that the speed dial had been triggered. The ring didn't finish before Allison was on the other end. "What'd he do this time?" she groused in reference to Zane.

"Oh, not much," he snickered. "Just drank three Monsters and passed out immediately."

"Motherfucker," she muttered. "What'd you want me to do about it?"

He noticed she'd slipped into her joking sultry voice and smiled. They'd often kidded each other about sexting, cybering, and phone sex, but nothing ever came of it. "Dunno," he jibed back, "what do you want to do about it?"

"Anything you want, Babe." She was now in a full husky whisper – a dialect of hers with which he was quite familiar. An unfamiliar tingle made the hair on his neck stand on end for just a moment. "You name it," Allison continued, "I'll do it."

His cock jumped in his pants, surprising him. "Uh…" he gulped trying to get it to calm down.

"Seriously, Trav," she whispered into his ear, "how long has it been since you had some pussy?"

Too long, apparently, he thought as the boner pressed against his zipper painfully.

"Do you even remember what you liked?" she pressed.

"Y-y-yes," he gulped finally. "I d-do." He was out of breath and starting to associate the sharp pressure on the head of his cock as pleasurable.

Allison must have noticed his discomfort because she switched back to her natural voice and laughed. "You gettin' weird on me, Boy?" she joked.

"N-no," he stuttered as he tried to adjust the hard on to a position where it didn't hurt so badly. "Just tired, I guess." He was glad that his voice was returning to normal though his body had broken out in goose bumps, and sweat was prickling at his neck.

"Where are you, Trav?" she asked in her most motherly voice.

"Dunno," he shrugged, "somewhere on 80 between Lincoln and Omaha. Zane drove to Lincoln, the agreement was for me to drive to Omaha and then take a break."

"You'd better kick his ass for this," she mumbled.

"Oh, he gets to do Kansas in the daytime."

"Good enough." There was a brief pause, "You sound better. Are you sure everything's okay?"

"Everything's great," he soothed. "I just got a little jumpy. I dunno why."

"Well, it stopped when I finished my sexy talk," she prodded gingerly. "Something you want to tell me?"

"Nope." As soon as it was out of his mouth, Travis knew he'd answered too quickly and too loudly. Zane stirred at the yelp and went back to his slumber. Travis took a couple of deep breaths and cleared his throat. "I…er…mean…No, nothing," he corrected.

"Ah," she said sagely, "so, it wouldn't bother you if I went back to it?"

The tingle rippled across his neck again as if it was attempting to ward against arousal. He struggled to save face. "No," he answered finally as his throat went dry, "why would it?"

She let out a low, quiet laugh that sent a shiver through his body. Immediately, he had broken out in a cold sweat as his cock reacted to the eroticism in her voice. For some reason, his mind drifted to how her throat must have to open to get that guttural sound and how good it would feel if she did it with his cock in her mouth. "You don't have to lie to me, Trav," she said in a soft, coaxing voice. "Tell me if it bothers you. Tell me if you want me to stop."

"Doesn't b-bother me," he whimpered barely loud enough to hear himself.

"Want me to stop?" she pressed.

"Please don't," he croaked. The words came unbidden, though he tried to bite them back. His voice cracked like it hadn't since high school, as his throat felt arid and dusty.

"Oh," Allison simpered, "so you like it?"

"Yes." It was like being in a dream. He knew what his cock wanted, and he couldn't stop himself from bowing to its whims. "God, yes."

He felt flushed, over stimulated, greedy, and desperate all at once. Never had he wanted his cock fondled so badly. Never had the need been this bad. He ripped the shirt off his back and wrapped it around the steering wheel in hopes of soaking up the sweat from his palms that had made it so slippery. Amazingly, the Bluetooth stayed in his ear and the car stayed on the road. His nipples hardened to pebbles though the heater was on full blast. Part of him wanted to unzip his pants to make the agony of his bent cock subside, but he also knew that Zane would inevitably wake up and see the boner sticking up, angry and throbbing.

"Don't," Allison's voice said in his ear. "Leave your cock just how it is. Don't you dare take your eyes off the road or your hands off the wheel. You just listen and use your imagination. I'll take care of the rest. That is," she added as an afterthought, "if you want me to."

The bewilderment of how she knew what he was thinking passed like a dream. He thought about how ridiculous it was for her to ask if he wanted her to take care of this flood of passion and arousal. He was already into the fantasy so far that he could swear hot breath was against his neck. In the background, he could hear Allison's fingernails tapping at the keyboard as usual. The vision of them was so vivid he could feel their manicured edges drifting down his chest, intertwining in the curls there, and ending up on his areolas.

"Travis!" Allison barked. His fantasy brushed away as easily as a cobweb. "Did you hear me?"

"Yeah," he breathed as he relaxed again. "I'll keep my eyes on the road and my hands on the wheel, Al. I promise."

"Good," she cooed, and the vision was back. The cool rounded tips of her nails raking softly across his nipples, the weight and heat of arms on his shoulders, and the humidity of breath on his neck took him to another realm. "What do you want?" she murmured, and he swore he felt the vibration of her teeth on his earlobe. "Do you want my hands and tongue?" A blazing, wet sensation worked its way down his spine just below his skull. "Do you want my tits?" Two soft pillows pushed at his back with their unmistakable protruding nibs. It was like he wasn't even in the car seat anymore, the feeling was so real. "Do you want my pussy?" she continued. He could smell the musk of her sex and wanted nothing more than to feel the wetness of it. "Or," she said thoughtfully, "do you want all of it?"

His cock bucked hard at the offer. It had been so long since a girl had offered herself so willingly and fully. It didn't seem fair to choose one pleasure or the other. "Anything," he pleaded. "Anything you want to give me."

Silence greeted his request, but he could hear her fingers drumming away at her computer. For a moment, he wanted to ask if he'd done something wrong, but his imagination got the best of him again. The curved fingernails ran their way up his arms starting under the wrists. "Just relax," the husky voice told him. It had stopped belonging to his friend and had become a luxurious buzz in his brain that rustled against his mind like silk.

I don't have this good of an imagination, he thought fleetingly, but the thought passed quickly as his brain decided to focus on this extraordinary sensation. Perhaps it had been too long.

"Where shall I start?" Allison purred. "I could rub your shoulders." Travis moaned as pressure was exerted on his tense neck muscles. "Or," she suggested, "I could lick and nibble on your nipples." If he hadn't promised he would keep his eyes on the road, he would have glanced down to see if his chest was wet. An invisible tongue circled his areola enticing him with its smooth yet bumpy texture. His nipple was plucked gently as hands smoothed down his ribcage and hooked into his waistband. Weight rested on his lap where no one could have fit, no matter her size and began to rub against what was now a severely painful hard on. The agony clouded into ecstasy, and he moaned not knowing what to feel.

He could no longer hear Allison over the rush of blood in his ears. His breath came in gasps as his heart pounded driving blood down to his cock which felt like it was going to explode before he could cum. Inside his pants, he felt a ring form out of nothing. Two fingers squeezing tightly around his girth slid up and down on his shaft slowly. After two or three strokes, the hand paused and one of the now familiar nails traced its way around the head and ended up at the hole in the center. It spiraled its way out trailing slick precum with it as his neck was nibbled upon. The teeth left his jugular and made their way down his chest, stopping only to take in his nipples yet again. A tongue dipped into his belly button for a brief moment and trailed lower.

Nimble fingers dealt with his belt and his fly deftly, freeing his cock from its agonizing prison. "Shit," he gasped as the tongue he'd grown used to looped around the head of his cock, lapping the now dried spiral clean and picking up the new drop he produced in response.

Hot suction was added to the heaven of the tongue. Travis moaned as his cock hit the back of an invisible throat which vibrated slowly before the mouth began to move up and down. It glided along the length of him stopping ever so often to wiggle its tongue into his hole and sometimes to scrape its teeth against him. An animal sound came from his own throat – one of need and lust. Fingers gripped his balls and tugged gently while massaging them. A knuckle pressed into his taint, rubbing his prostate from the outside. His blood boiled. His hips bucked. His balls contracted, but the mouth didn't let him cum.

The blow job stopped and cool breath blew on his pounding cock. He started whimpering despite himself. "More," he begged his imagination, "please, I need more."

As if on command, his invisible lover's weight appeared on his lap again. His erect ion could feel the heat coming off her fork which felt like it was right above him. He wanted to feel it, press into the clit and listen to his new imaginary friend moan. Flat teeth bit his shoulder hard as a pussy descended onto him. It felt so good he wanted to scream. The sheath surrounding him fit perfectly and felt as if it melted onto him. Cum dripped from it onto his balls as fingernails dug into his shoulders and she slid up and down on him. "Fuck me," he said clenching the steering wheel for dear life. "Oh, Jesus, fuck me and don't stop."

Until now he'd kept his voice down for fear of waking Zane, but now he just didn't care. Maybe his imaginary friend would fuck Zane if he was mad. Maybe they could fuck her together. The pussy tightened around him, and he realized that he wasn't going to share her. This was his pussy. He created it, ergo he would be the only one to fuck it. She started to go faster, driving him into her hard. Their hips pressed together; her nails dug into him, and her breath fell upon his sweaty chest. He felt it again – the tightness of his balls, the need to burst. "Now," he whispered urgently. "I need to cum, now."

If his imagination had any qualms about unprotected sex, it didn't show it now. The pace quickened to a glorious frenzy. His eyes rolled into the back of his head as he blew his load.

"Trav?"

Travis blinked slowly at the lights of the gas station in front of him. Zane was shaking him. "Dude!" he screamed. "How long have you been asleep?"

It took a moment for it all to sink in. The car was parked safely; his shirt and pants were still on, and he had a steering wheel crease in his forehead. "I- I was sleeping?" he asked Zane.

"Of course you were sleeping," Zane exclaimed. "What, did you think you were doing, fucking a chick?!?"

"Uh…You know what? Never mind. I'm gonna go throw water on my face and get some coffee. Then we'll be on our way to Omaha."

He flipped his phone open on the way inside and pressed the 5. "Hey, Al," he asked as he walked in, "did I call you?"

"No," she answered, confused. "You texted, but never called. I figured you punched Zane in the balls. What'd he do anyway?"

"Never mind," he replied as he walked into the truck stop's bathroom, "I was just checking on something. Get some rest, Al."

He pressed the button on his Bluetooth to hang up and splashed frigid water from the faucet onto his face. "What the fuck?" he asked his reflection then went to the urinal to relieve himself. Surprise overwhelmed him when he found his boxers and pubes caked with cum. He grabbed a wet paper towel and washed himself off quickly before zipping up and going back to the mirror and stripping off his t-shirt. Purple bite and nail marks littered his shoulders and chest. Red, angry scratches scored what he could see of his back.

Allison ignored this phone call. She knew he would have found the marks by now. It was best to let him cool down before trying to question her. Satiated for now, she stretched her blood red wings out and leaned against her black bed. The matching silk slid against the skin of her perfect legs as she slid her tiny feet into her red leather stilettos. They matched her bustier and the g-string she'd tossed across the room when he'd sent the first text. Travis Dalton would never know that she was a creature of the night. As far as he was concerned, she would always be a single mother living with her parents, but now he would call back and she would feed night after night until he became addicted.