Riding with the Storm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 5

I was seated on the mattress while she was in front of me; her legs wide open, cleaning her pussy of our juices. Never before the sight of a woman cleaning herself were so exciting as this one. The idea that some of those juices were mine too made me a little horny again but all I wanted now was to see how she played with herself, to keep that image in my brain for the future.

My cabin was intoxicated with the smell of sex and sweat and need. I was getting horny again and started to caress my almost hard cock. She was caressing her pussy lips, her clit, and her entry and all the while looking at me, tempting me. "I love the feel of my shaved pussy, you know? When I'm all wet, she gets a lot more slippery and sensitive. See how she's glistening? See how red and swollen she is?" she said, while running her fingers up and down her cleft.

Never in my mind had I thought that the sight of a woman pleasuring herself was so fucking arousing. Sure, I've seen some girls doing it but never with the confidence or the seductiveness of Anne. I could tell that she was enjoying it.

"When I am alone and horny, I just take off my clothes and take a shower. All the hot water dripping on my sensitive skin making me even hotter, making me slippery, getting me wet, while I wash myself until I reach my pussy. Hum... passing my fingers by my cleft, knowing that I'm all wet. Tasting my fingers with my juices, just like now...", she said while she put one finger inside her pussy and started pumping it in and out, in and out; until it was coated with her lube, taking it in her mouth and licking it clean of her. I was pumping my cock, rock hard now that she put that sexy image of her showering in my head, dying to fuck her again, all of her.

"And then, when I know for sure that I'm really wet, I start to caress my clit, rubbing it until I come." And like that, she started to caress herself, faster, until she was almost out of breath and I thought that she was going to come again but suddenly she stopped.

"Hum... almost there but not yet. See how my pussy is empty? I need your cock again, cowboy", she said while coming to me. I stop pumping my dick and stretch myself while she straddled me. I guided my cock to her entry, spreading her lube on me, and with one push, I was inside her again. She put her hands on my shoulders to balance herself while moving slowly.

"Feel me inside you, feel me stretching you," I said to her. She got up all the way while keeping just my cock head inside her, contracting her pussy muscles and almost making me come.

"Oh yeah, that's very good, baby. Do it again, now", I said with a grunt. I was trying to control myself to not impaling her but the little vixen was making me lose control. She was riding me so slowly that I could feel her pussy walls rasping in my dick. She was really tight but very wet and swollen; I could feel her breath in my ear while she was licking it like if she was making me a blowjob.

"Fuck me again, cowboy." she said at the same time that I grabbed her by her hips and started to fuck her hard and fast.

Up and down, up and down, hard and fast, all the way through. I could feel my cock's head reaching her womb and that was fucking hot; her pussy walls were so tight, keeping my shaft fully inside her that I could feel how close she was to come again. Fucking hot, fucking a girl that comes like that. I continued to fuck her hard and fast, tuned to her breathing and movements, searching her nipples to suck them, to taste them with my tongue until she exploded on top of me. And just like that, boom, another orgasm at the same time Mother Nature exploded beside our heads.

She was panting above me, completely drenched in sweat and all flushed. I was sweaty too but I didn't care, I still had my cock to feed. "Still owe me two orgasms, Hon." I said mockingly.

"Oh man, I'm so wet. I'm so sweaty and sticky. Can I rest for a minute?" she said while lying down on the mattress next to me.

"Look at my cock. Do you think that I can let you rest?" I said while caressing her body. "You can just lie there and I can play with you, you don't have to do anything."

"Ok, I'm just going to look at you, eating me again." she said while open her legs to me. I put myself above her and guided my cock to her pussy. It was so wet that with just one thrust I was inside her again. I started to pump myself in and out of her, watching my cock disappear inside her cleft. She was looking at me and then she looked down, watching me eating her. I was fucking her slowly, more to calm myself than to please her. I wanted to eat this woman in all available positions and all night long but I could sense that the storm was passing and we needed to sleep, especially me, because we were still half the way to civilization.

I was trying to prolong the night but I was dying to eat her ass, also I could feel that she was getting a little tired and sore even if she didn't say anything about it. I get off off her and she moaned in protest but when I put my mouth on her, the moaning turned to something else. I licked her gently, her folds, her entry and her clit. She tasted very good and I knew that this flavour was sticking with me, in my mind, for a long time. I started to penetrate her with the tip of my tongue while caressing her clit with my thumb.

She was moaning again, making heavy noises and begging me to make her orgasm again but my mind was focused on her ass. I started to lick her puckered hole and she stopped moaning. I stopped too because I could tell she was surprised by my actions and as she said she was almost ass virgin, I was a little afraid to push the issue and not get what I wanted: the back door permission.

"I want to eat your ass." I said while looking at her and still caressing her clit with my thumb, rubbing all of her with it until reaching her anus. "I'll be gentle and I promise that you'll like it but I'm going to fuck you there. Turn on your fours." I said. I was scared that she didn't let me fuck her like that and I wasn't forcing her to do it but if she denied me... I would be crazy. With a sassy look, she turned and got on all four, waving that hot ass in my direction.

"Show me. Eat my ass." She asked me.

I didn't wait any longer and put my mouth on her ass. Her puckered hole was delicious and already starting to spasm around my tongue and I hadn't even tongue fucking it. I was careful to continue to rub her pussy to ensure that she continued to be excited but I could tell by her moaning that she was loving it.

Using some of her lube, I spread it a little on her asshole coating my fingers with it and then, I started to penetrate her very slowly until my entire finger was inside her; then, I started to pump it in and out of her until her breath turned to gasps. With one finger inside her, I started to insert another one, all so slowly and carefully and all the while, my cock was twitching with the need to come. I was mad with arousal and knowing that I was getting her tight virgin asshole ready for me was making me even harder. My cock was getting extremely painfully and hungry to eat her ass and my balls were almost blue and very swollen.

"That's so good, cowboy. Sometimes I fuck finger myself but it's not the same. I love your fingers in me. They are so big that I can feel myself stretching around them." She said while moving in tune with my fingers on her ass. I noticed that she was rubbing herself at the same time and that her pussy was already dripping again. With my fingers inside her ass, I guided my cock to her pussy and rubbed myself on her cunt juices to ensure that my cock was well lubed. She was moaning and rubbing herself on me too, still caressing her clit. She was almost on the verge of another orgasm and I was on the edge. I took my fingers off her ass and put my cock head near it. With a little thrust, the head entered her and I stopped moving but she surprised me by pushing her ass until she swallowed my cock. "Now, move and fuck my ass hard and fast." She said while moving. I was a little overwhelmed not only by her actions but because she was so tight that I could feel my cock bursting to come. She was moving with astonishing speed for someone not used to ass fuck but I didn't care at all and started to move with her.

The vision of her pert and tight ass swallowing all of my cock was making me near the orgasm; she was moaning, thrashing, all the while screaming for me to fuck her harder and faster, and rubbing herself like crazy and when I felt her walls starting to spasm, I came inside her ass.

Chapter 6

Spent, I collapsed on top of her. We were breathing heavily and the air in the cabin was heavy with the smell of our arousal and sweat. I get off off her and lay beside her, panting heavily. She was lying belly down with a smug smile on her face and with the air of a very well pleasured woman.

"Well cowboy, you sure know what to do with a woman. I'm so fucking tired and little sore but my pussy is very happy. Are you happy?" She said, mocking me.

"Well, I'm glad to know that I could be of assistance, hon. And yeah, I'm happy." I said with the feel that she had something more on her sleeve but instead she snuggled near me and put her head on my shoulder. I'm not one to comfort after sex but what the hell, it was almost time for us to get on the road again and the night was one to remember so I figured that I little cuddling was okay.

"You know, I'm glad that you got to help me with the ride even if it's not in the rules. I am even gladder that you scratch my itch. I was getting a little tired of rubbing myself, it really isn't the same." She said while caressing my torso, my arms and grabbing my hands, analyzing my fingers. "Now, when I got hungry again and while I'm fingering myself I will imagine your fingers on me and the look on your face while doing it".

She was making me crazy putting images on my mind, "And you, cowboy, when you stop for the night, you can do the same. I noticed that it could be lonely and boring at night. Now you just have to imagine me riding you while you jerk yourself off."

"I will definitely remind you hon. And this night." I was again without words and thinking that if this would happen again I definitely needed more small talk but until now, Anne hadn't complained with my lack of conversation so I guessed that my cock could speak for the both of us.

"We need to sleep for a while. The storm just passed and we still need to catch the road again." I said looking at her and seeing her eyes closing.

Watching her slept, I slept too.

I woke up with the sun high on my face and thirsty. When I looked at Anne, she was still sleeping and I hated to end our time together but I really did have a schedule to make and I needed to get her to her destination.

Reluctantly I got up and started to dress myself. The truck cabin was still full of our smell and I could tell that the smell lingered for a while. Later that night I knew that I would suffer along with a hard on and only my hand to pump me.

"Anne, hey baby, wake up." I said while touching her shoulder for her to awake. "It's daylight, hon, and I need for you to get up and get dressed. We need to hit the road, ok?" I could tell that she was a little confused but slowly awakening up.

"Hum... ok, just give me a minute, ok?" she said while getting up from the mattress and rubbing her eyes. She was a little red and a little bruised but instead of being uncomfortable with that, I was getting aroused again. Surely, that was proven of a well-spent night with a good raw fuck.

While dressing, she looked at me and smiled, "I can see that you're ready for another ride. Look at you, cowboy, you're insatiable."

I looked at my crotch and surely, my cock was ready for some more action. I laughed and said, "Well, you know the guys, they are always ready for some action, hon, but I'm afraid that is enough for now. I'm sorry to rush you but we really need to get going if we don't want the cops hitting on my door asking me if I'm ok."

While I started the truck, she put the rest of her clothes and when she was ready, she seated next to me.

For a while, the silence in the truck was a little strange due to last night events but when I glanced in her direction, she seemed to be okay with it.

"Can you do me another favour?" she asked. "Can we just stop for a coffee at the nearest place? I'll die without caffeine." she said smiling.

"Sure, I could use a coffee myself and a bathroom." I said.

"Yeah, I could use that too. I need to refresh myself a little if I want to be presentable instead of ravished." she said again with that sassy smile.

I smiled too and said, "ok, hon. A couple miles ahead we get coffee." Dumb ass, my fucking small talk and me.

Finally, we reached the coffee and while I was putting the truck in the parking lot, she was gathering her things on her purse.

"I'm going to the bathroom first." she said, "Could you please get me a large coffee?"

"Sure." I said while heading to the dinner. When I got out with our coffees, she was waiting for me near the bathroom, dressed with one of my shirts and with jeans.

She smiled at me and said, "Drink your coffee now and then go to the bathroom." while drinking her coffee with small gulps. I was mesmerized by her dressed with the shirt that I didn't notice that she had stolen and by the movements that her throat was making.

Oh boy, I could imagine what she wanted and I was getting aroused again and with quick sips and burning my tongue, I drank my coffee and run to the bathroom.

She was beside me, smiling that fucking hot smile and said to me, "In there, quick, go to that stall." while pushing me into it. In there, she pushed me to the wall and started to unzip my pants, pulling my swollen cock out of my pants.

"Well, cowboy, I couldn't let you go without a thank you gift." she said while pumping me up and down, grabbing my cock in her hand and caressing my cock head until a drop of pre-cum appeared. "I couldn't let you go and get you all bothered on the road. You could have an accident because you were busy thinking of me and my pussy instead of watching the road." she said while still pumping me, she put my dick in her mouth and licked my pre-cum on the head. "I really like your taste cowboy and I want to take it with me, in my mouth." she said, and like that, she put me all in her mouth and started to suck me.

Her tongue was rough on my cock head but her mouth and hands were so soft grabbing my cock that the different textures were making me crazy. I was almost exploding and she started to suck me harder and faster until my cock was deep in her throat. I could feel she was aroused because her nipples were erect against the shirt and she was breathing heavily. She put her other hand inside her pants and started to rub herself in tune with the blowjob. In a matter of seconds I came hard inside her mouth while she orgasms herself, swallowing me.

Looking at me, she wiped her mouth and raised herself. I was completely deprived of any thoughts and the only thing that I could do was look at her and put my cock back in my pants.

"Thanks for the ride, cowboy. Have a nice trip." She said while kissing me, giving me the taste of me. "Don't forget me." she said while putting the fingers with her taste in my mouth and her panties in my pocket and left me there.

I was dumbstruck and for a moment, I just stood there, supported by the wall of the bathroom stall with her panties in my pocket and the taste of her cunt on my mouth.

What a hell of a ride, I thought. What a hell of a fucking night.

Leaving the bathroom I knew that she was gone and that I wasn't seeing her again but that's the beauty of it. You just feel the moment and go with the flow. Certainly, I would remember this night for a long time and every time that a storm would explode, I would remember Anne.

When I got in my truck, I notice the raw smell of sex, the mattress with the torn sheets, her imprint and thought to myself that tonight it would be a long night indeed. Starting the engine, checking if everything was all right, I heard my boss voice on the truck radio, "Good morning, Jake. Everything ok? Are you good on the schedule? No problems with last night storm?"

And while I seated myself comfortable behind the wheel smiling to myself and stroking a nice satin panties, I said to my boss ,"Good morning to you too, sir. Everything is on schedule and I'm only three hours away destination. As for last night storm, sir, it sure was a sight to see but nothing that I couldn't handle. I just stopped and waited for her to ride the night."

Oh yeah, a good and hard ride.

12