Rift Ch. 02

Story Info
Larry lets new sub know what's what.
1.8k words
3.97
26.2k
00

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 03/12/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2: The Beach

Smoldering, Lis marched alongside the wagon. "Slaves walk, indeed!" She thought. Hearing nothing from his normally loquacious sweetheart, Larry knew her mood. "So far, so good," he mused, "she's adapting nicely." Still he knew there were some rough roads ahead. In the distance he spied another wagon on the road, headed in the opposite direction. This was going to be interesting.

Eventually Lis noticed the oncoming traffic. Then the fact of her nudity penetrated her anger. "Larry!" No response. "Larry! There are people coming!" No response. "Damn it Larry, give me some clothes!" No response. Now the group was upon them. Lis blushed scarlet; her chest, neck and cheeks aflame. She tried to bluff through and preserve some dignity. And then Larry stopped to chat. Stopped! Well, she'd just keep going. And off she trudged, head up, shoulders back, eyes straight ahead.

Larry's voice stopped her in her tracks. "Slave! I didn't give you permission to leave." She waited back to him. "Come meet my friend, Chuck." A deep breath raised her shoulders and dropped them on her exhale. She returned, feigning indifference to her situation. "The position!" Larry demanded. She glanced at him and met steel. She dropped. Larry apologized for his slave's bad manners, explaining she was new. Chuck nodded in comprehension.

Kneeling before this stranger was awful, wonderful, all rolled into one. He inspected her, then stooped to lift her breast, his finger and thumb pinching a nipple to test its reaction. She pulled back. Glancing out of the corner of her eye, she saw Chuck was amused. Anger surged. Larry would pay for this! The men continued to chat, Chuck forgetting her as they exchanged small talk. Through her anger, she heard "trade." Trade what? She began eavesdropping in earnest. Larry and Chuck talking about trading slaves! Her! Panic flowed through her body, totally displacing anger. She wanted only to have him hold her. He couldn't, wouldn't trade her.

Chuck called, 'Marissa! Come.' Around from the far side of Chuck's wagon came a dark young woman, olive skin, angel's wing eyebrows, pert young breasts tipped in rosebuds. Altogether attractive. Marissa dropped to the ground near Larry's feet. He looked at her, walking behind her, tested her breast and nipple reaction, and the firmness of her flesh. Lis watched in horror. Fear made her heart a triphammer. Her eyes followed Larry, searching his face for a clue. The men stepped away and continued to talk. Then they were out of earshot.

Marissa asked, "What's he like, your Master?"

"Insufferable," Lis spat. "He's made me walk while he rode. I'm hot, tired, and madder than hell."

In reply, Marissa just laughed. "At least he doesn't beat you!"

"Beat me! I'd kill him!" Lis's anger was tinged at the edges with fear. Larry never said anything about beatings. He'd never hurt her. But he was talking about trading her. Surely he wouldn't trade her. "Shit! They're shaking hands." The men walked back to their women, chatting. As he mounted the wagon, Chuck called, "Marissa," get moving you lazy slut!

Larry didn't call her at all, just got on the wagon and started on his way. She ran to catch up. Again she was puzzled, upset and getting no answers. But she followed, knowing nothing of this world or how to return to the rift.

A couple of hours later, they stopped at a jewel of a lake. It had a wide sandy marge, clear water, warm sun and the most beautiful vistas she'd seen in a long time. Larry tended the horse, pointing out that this was her job now, and told her to get the blankets and luncheon from the wagon. She did so will ill-concealed bad temper, dropping the food and blankets in a pile on the sand and continuing to walk purposefully into the water.

The cool water slid up her hot thighs, then washed over her pussy, sending little shivers through her body. Her nipples puckered, and she continued to walk. Then meeting equilibrium, she slid over into a slow crawl. She missed the sound of Larry's feet pounding across the beach and his resounding splat into the water. She did not miss his hands grabbing her legs and spinning her to face him. Her feet could not touch bottom, and the water came to the top of his shoulders, but he could hold her. "Angry, pet?"

Fire spat from her eyes. He kissed her long and hard. After a few seconds, her lips yielded to his probing tongue and then followed with her own. Her breasts floated between them surmounted by hard nubbins the product of her rising passions and the cold water. The slippery feel of the water between them was exciting, swirling in layers of different temperatures. His hands sought her sex, her hands, his. Losing purchase, she began to slide down his body before her legs wrapped around his waist. Her hands released his growing interest and began to scull, putting her body in a float just under his face.

He walked her gently to shallower water and began to kiss and lick the nearest portions of her body. His hands roamed with a slick of water between his touch and her body. Her eyes closed, and breathing deepened. Her legs parted and she drifted in a haze. Larry slid her around and slid her legs on either side of him. His hands began to massage her tender parts, then separated the lips, seeking the center of her being, the little pearl that was his key to her body, her mind. A gentle sip as his fingers found the entrance to her jade gate. His interest mounted as his breath quickened, blood flooding to the seat of his desire. His sex rose and the head of his cock tickled her buttocks, teasing. A delicious communion continued for some minutes. Then she gripped him with her legs, kissed him deeply, sliding onto his cock, the heat of her cunny causing him to grow inside her. Lis began a slow, steady pumping of her hips, sliding halfway down his cock, bringing the sensitive head back and forth between the cool water and her hot target, past the ring of muscle which she contracted to pull him in with each stroke. Larry's eyes closed. His hands held her upper body by her nipples, rolling them, with each twist and pull, Lis gasped, breathing more and more shallowly.

Suddenly, she disengaged and struck out in a powerful, fast backstroke. Laughing at the look on his face teasing, and saying, "Can't catch me!" She rolled over and took off in earnest. The globes of her buttocks just visible beyond the froth at her feet as she widened the gulf between them. Lis had only one problem, Larry took the shore line where he could walk and stand and she could not. As long as she could swim she could avoid Larry. When she could no longer keep herself afloat, she was his. This soon became apparent to her. When she came in to where she could stand, he advanced on her.

The water was no longer cooling, it was cold. Her nipples began to ache, and she was getting tired. May as well give in gracefully. A quick surface dive and she came up sliding her body up his, wrapping her arms around his back and under his arms, and came face up through the water to smile at him. Teasing again. Unmoved, he asked, "Back again?" She began kissing his neck, his shoulders, anything she could reach. Her bare skin pressed against his softened his resolve and hardened his interest. Backing onto the beach, he pulled her to the blankets. They lay for some time, kissing, petting, touching. Their earlier urgency returned, but with slightly less intensity. In its place was a strong urge to reach the other's heart, soul, the very essence of their beings.

Lis lay back, propped up on one elbow, her eyes aglow with the sight of Larry's body laid out before her. Her hand slid over his chest and shoulders, memorizing the form she loved so. She leaned over from time to time, to kiss him here and there, on his neck, chest, to suck a nipple, tickle his ear. Larry's eyes were closed , drinking in her adoration. One of his hands was tucked between her legs, and he stroked her cunny, just touching and teasing, worshiping in his way.

The kissing began in earnest and their passions rose again. His tongue explored her mouth, as his urgency grew to match his cock, again throbbing with desire, he began to push her back. His kisses slid down her neck, lingering at her breast to nibble and suck at her nipples as Lis arched her back to make her breasts more available to him, her hand behind his head, pulling him closer, reveling in his tongue and his nearness. He continued to nibble and kiss her, his tongue darting out for tastes, across her abdomen. Heaven couldn't be better! She luxuriated in his attentions. She felt wetness sliding from her pussy, coating her buttocks, her clit throbbing, her knees spreading and her hips lifting to his attentions. His slow progress was drawing soft involuntary moans from her throat. The attentions were exquisite. He reached her sex and parted the lips. His fingers slipped into her cunny and pulled the silky liquid upward. He paid gentle attention to the inner lips and opened them, and began to softly pull his tongue across the exposed bud. Lis's hips began a subtle pulse. Her stomach muscles bunched, drawing her shoulders up. Her breathing became ragged as she approached orgasm. Hanging on the edge, she began pushing against his heated tongue, little noises of pleasure encouraging his efforts. He stopped his artful tonguing and smiled at her. "Oh, Larry, please, please ... ." she begged him to continue, to fuck her.

As he waited, she took matters into her own hands, catching him unawares as she pushed him onto his back, straddled him and slid herself onto his waiting iron-hard erection, driving his full length into her with a groan. She held him there, her pussy squeezing him, drawing him deeper, feeling him reach her depths. Glorious! She began to steadily pump her hips, head back, reveling in the feelings. Larry began to join her, hips lifting to meet hers, his cock beginning to pulse, his orgasm surging through him, and Lis began to cry out as she joined him, her voice blending with his guttural groans of effort. Their rhythm slowed, and stopped. Lis, smiling, dropped her head and opened her eyes, sighing in deep satisfaction. She slid her hands up his chest until her body pressed against his, holding him to her.

Nuzzling his neck, Lis said in a soft, slow voice, "Larry, I adore you."