Right

Story Info
A father and daughter realize their true feelings.
2.6k words
4.13
36.8k
25
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alice had always been a good girl, a loving daughter. Her parents raised her to be that way, both of them compassionate towards her, even if not towards each other. When Alice was only ten years old, her parents had divorced, leaving her to live with her father when her mother left. She was eighteen now, almost ready to leave for college. She always knew that her mom was not completely chaste, to say the least. Her father, on the other hand, never took another wife, or even girlfriend for that matter, and Alice had always wondered how he managed to stay alone for such a long time.

As she grew older, the boys at school started to take notice of her beauty. Her lovely pale skin, shiny brown hair, her large hazel eyes, plump red lips, and of course her breasts, which needed no push up bra to make them look impressive. But for some reason, Alice found no interest in the silly boys at school, seeing them as immature and, to be blunt, dull. In her loneliness, Alice turned to the Internet, being full of pornographic movies, audio sex stories, and erotic fiction. She dreamt of one day finding the perfect sexual partner, a mature man who would take care of her the way she needed. Alice also had a taste for the darker side of pornography, stories of BDSM and domination.

She happily reveled in her explorations, until one day, when her father found a link to a pornographic site in her search history. She thought she had been so careful, but she let one slip, and dad was not happy. He lectured her about how young she was, and not to ever look at these sites again, that she had plenty of time for 'that stuff' when she was an adult. Luckily for Alice, this was just one little link to a completely normal porno, and her father had no idea she was masturbating to it. Hearing her father speak of these things, him being the first to talk to her about sex, she had to admit to herself that she got a little turned on.

She always knew that her father was very attractive, even at his age. With his strong jaw, piercing blue eyes and neatly cut hair, light brown with a bit of gray in it. He was also very fit, as he visited the gym regularly. What she didn't know is that she could be attracted to him, despite her own knowledge of how incredibly wrong that idea was. Alice pushed this absurd thought to the back of her mind, only becoming aware of it each time she reached her climax, when an image of her father would pop into her head, sending her over the edge.

It was an average Friday for Alice, she began her day by going to school, followed by lunch out and an afternoon of masturbation in her room. She lay on her bed, the only clothes left on her being her lacy pink panties, with one hand down them, rubbing slowly up and down her lips, getting her prepared for what she had in store for herself.

Without her knowledge, her dad was let off of work early from his car dealership, and he would be returning home straight away. As he pulled into their driveway, she continued to get herself off, unaware of anything going on around her. He opened the front door, cursing to himself as he tripped over Alice's backpack thrown on the floor. He loved her, but he was growing steadily more annoyed with Alice's careless behavior around the house. He was always a bit rash, and he noticed it at his job and especially around his wife. In fact, his temper was one of the reasons she decided to leave. He did his best and tried to not take anything out on Alice, but she did seem to test his limits from time to time. He told himself that it was just her becoming a teenager, and difficulties were expected with her mother being away. Dropping his own briefcase and beginning to loosen his tie, he called out for his daughter.

"Alice? I'm home early, are you here?"

Getting no reply, he decided to head upstairs and get changed into something more comfortable. On his way to his room, he was able to pick up on a soft moan coming from Alice's room, immediately knowing what that meant. Glaring, he turned around and looked through the crack in her door, amazed by what he saw in front of him. There, in her room, was his daughter, legs spread wide open, one hand in between them. Looking on in shock, he noticed that she was also topless, and he now noticed saw that his little girl had grown up quite a bit. Snapping out of his trance, he grew furious that she was doing this behind his back, he didn't want her to end up a whore like her mother. He wanted her to remain an innocent little girl, and as long as she lived in his house, she would act like it. Without any warning to her, he shoved the door open and stormed inside.

"Alice! What the hell are you doing? We talked about this!"

Startled as ever, Alice sat up suddenly, looking at her father like a deer in the headlights. She yanked her hand out of her panties, shutting her legs and drawing them to herself in hiding.

"Dad! What are you doing home?!"

"How dare you try and question me right now, I asked you a question and you're gonna answer it. Now if you can't do that, I'll just have to take more serious action!"

Now frightened from her fathers tone of voice, Alice thought of what these actions could be. He could take her phone away, ground her, or take her laptop, which gave her access to her pornography. Realizing this, she decided to try and give him a good answer.

"Ok ok! I was touching myself, alright? I just can't help it! Im not meant to stay celibate or anything!"

"You touching yourself may not be the only issue here, Alice. What exactly gets you off?"

Startled by this personal question, Alice blushed and turned her head away, knowing full well that her blunt and honest answer would do more than ruffle dads feathers.

"Y-you can't just ask me that!"

"Oh now you're telling me what I can and can't do? Get the fuck over here. NOW, Alice."

Worried about what her father might do, like spank her, Alice decided she needed to be more firm. Maybe if she was confidently rebellious instead of a goodie-two-shoes, she could get away with more stuff, or at least this situation.

"No! I'm not moving or explaining myself!"

She spoke in her loudest voice, trying to keep it from shaking as much as she could, and failing. Despite this, she looked her father straight in the eye, showing him that she wasn't about to back down.

"Did you just talk back to me? Hold your fucking tongue if you don't want me taking your precious little laptop. I know what you do on there!"

She forgot that he could still take her laptop. Letting out a sigh of resignation, she decided to give in and take whatever punishment he gave her, even physical, if it meant she could keep her porn.

"Ok... I'm sorry da-"

"Are you not listening to me or have you gone deaf? I said, hold your tongue, Alice. Get your index finger and your middle finger, and hold your tongue until I've decided you've learned your lesson."

Astounded by this new method of punishment, Alice timidly reached up with her hand, grabbing her tongue between her two fingers, holding them there.

As time went on, she felt more and more humiliated by this ridiculous act, especially with dad standing there with his hands on his hips, obviously judging her. She had to admit though, she was slightly aroused by this situation, her being topless, her fingers in her mouth, her father watching her intently. At the thought, Alice quickly averted her eyes, sure that he would be able to see how turned on she was.

"Are you ready to talk now?"

He spoke in a bit softer tone, still not calmed down completely. Alice gave him a nod, removing her fingers. Her father raised his eyebrows, expecting her full and honest answer to his previous question.

"I... I have a porn addiction. I have to look at it every day... And if I don't I just feel... Empty. You understand, don't you? I mean... You're always alone... And I don't know how you could possibly go that long without-"

"Ok that's enough, Alice. We don't need to delve any deeper into my sexual life. Is there anything else you'd like to confess? After you get everything off your chest, you can be rid of this obsession."

Not wanting to keep any more secrets from him, Alice decided to give him her full confession. She took a deep breath, and let go.

"I've been looking at incest stuff! Taboo videos, stories, that's it though! That's the last thing, no need for further questions, right?"

Although he suspected it, hearing Alice say these things shocked him more than ever. He knew that this meant she was attracted to him, she had no siblings and openly hated her mother for leaving. He also couldn't deny that seeing her topless, with her little fingers holding her soft tongue, made his cock twitch in his pants. Getting furious at both Alice and himself for these bizarre thoughts, he found himself unable to control his anger anymore.

He stormed over to Alice, gripping her small throat with his strong hand, forcing her to look up at him with those large, innocent eyes and terrified expression.

"You can never have thoughts like that. Do you understand me?"

Trembling, Alice tried to nod her head, stifling a sob as she looked up at her father, who was closer than ever to her. In fact, he was so close that when she outstretched her leg to try to push him off, she was able to feel his cock beginning to harden behind his pants. Feeling this, she froze and made eye contact, wondering if he too noticed.

"D-do you have these thoughts?"

Alice's question was hardly even a whisper, she was too scared to talk to him, and his throat was gripping her throat, making it even more difficult to speak.

Without any warning, Alice's father leaned in suddenly, pressing his lips to hers in a forceful kiss. His hand remained around her neck as he moved his lips against his daughters, reveling in the feeling he got from finally having some human contact like this. Alice, completely shocked at his action, stayed still at first, but quickly closed her eyes, delighting in the fact that her first kiss is with someone so mature and handsome, even if that person was her father, making this so taboo. She gladly returned the kiss, running her tongue across his bottom lip, trying to gain access to his mouth.

Her father pulled his head back abruptly, a concerned expression on his face as he searched both of her eyes, knowing that he wouldn't be able to turn back now, he needed to have his daughter.

Alice let out a small yelp when her dad grabbed her legs, yanking them hard, making her collapse on the bed, now lying on her back below him. He removed his belt, pants, and boxers quickly before getting onto the bed before Alice, only giving her a second to see his large cock for the first time, fully hard, and, to Alice, very intimidating.

"You're gonna be gentle, r-right daddy?"

She looked up at him, biting her lip nervously as her father removed her panties, tossing them to the side. He grabbed himself with one hand, rubbing his cock along her pussy lips, letting out a groan.

"Fuck, Alice, you're so wet already..."

Now more nervous then aroused, she lay there, aware that her father was paying no attention to her as he began to push himself into her for the first time slowly, stretching her out gradually.

"Ohhh..."

Both of them groaned loudly, Alice in her un-comfort and her Father in a pleasure he had never felt, he had never taken anyone's virginity before. She was so tight around him, wet and warm and inviting. When he was all the way inside of his daughter, he rolled his head back in gratification, grabbing her narrow hips for support as he starting pumping in and out slowly.

"You're so goddamn tight, little girl..."

Steadily adjusting to the feeling of him inside of her, Alice opened her eyes and looked down at the sight of dads big cock disappearing inside her virgin pussy, wincing as he gave his first hard thrust. After he gave a few more pushes in and out, she began to enjoy this feeling of being stretched, and felt wonderfully full.

"Faster, daddy..."

She gave out more little moans, gripping the sheets beside her while he sped up, per her request. As he began picking up the pace, her dad groaned and gave her little praises like 'good girl' or 'tighten up for daddy' every now and then, which made her more and more wet with every phrase, giving her butterflies in her tummy.

His thrusts becoming rapid now, Alice began to cry out in pleasure, loving the feeling of daddy pounding away at her little pussy. She began to have that familiar feeling of getting closer to the edge, and she knew this time would be better than ever before. Her father was so much more than any clip that she watched or erotic story that she read. He was real, he was there in front of her, and she knew for sure that he loved her.

"Daddy... I'm close.. I'm g-gonna... Ohh fuckk yess!!"

She arched her back towards him, climaxing harder than she ever had before in her life. As her pussy contracted tightly around his cock, her father leaned down, still greedily grasping her hips, and took her in for another passionate kiss. Alice wrapped her arms around her daddy, digging her nails into his back as she rode out her orgasm. This sent him over the edge, and he groaned loudly against her lips as he spilled his cum into his sweet, good little girl. She was his now, his and no one else's. She would now always be his precious little baby girl. He bit onto her lip softly before pulling back, looking down and seeing what he had made of his daughter.

Alice lay limp underneath him, panting heavily and flushed, completely spent with her fathers cock still inside her. Looking at her like this, he finally realized what he'd done. He fucked his own daughter, his offspring, like she was a dirty whore. He looked at her with disbelief, as she looked up at him with adoration.

"Alice... This can never happen again."

With that, he stood up, grabbed his clothes and walked out, slamming the door behind him. Still exhausted, Alice looked at her door, confused and a bit heartbroken. She wanted more, and wondered if that made her greedy, or even a slut. Alice knew she was supposed to feel a tremendous amount of guilt, but she didn't. If this was supposed to be so wrong, why did it feel so right?