Right at You

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ctemple
ctemple
44 Followers

The girl had great sexual power and the kid was almost bowled over by the incredible intensity.

"What if I don't want to?" the kid said.

She stared at the nice big bulge sticking up out of the kid's groin, "Oh you want to honey, believe me," Claire replied.

"Well I understand then," he said.

"Then say it, now!" she commanded.

"Yes Ma'am."

"Alright good answer, she said shaking her head up and down, now it's time for you to do your first light up, it'll be the first of many, so it's time to get started. Get my lighter and ash tray out of that drawer over there."

The kid then looked down at the black high heels that Claire was wearing.

She saw him noticing, laughed a bit and said, "You like those heels don't you?"

"Oh Yes Ma'am!" the kid said enthusiastically.

"I thought you would, guys who like smoke usually like high heels too."

She stroked his chin a bit with her fingers.

Claire was standing about two or three feet in front of the kid, she had taken off her bra earlier and had brought up her blouse to reveal a bare mid section and with a plunging neckline, displaying firm deep cleavage. The kid stood staring at the gorgeous looking jugs for a few seconds and then reached out and grabbed her right tit and squeezed it.

"Ohhhhh!" she exclaimed, surprised and excited.

Then something like he had done before, the kid quickly grabbed Claire crushing her against his chest.

His hot tongue went into her mouth probing and getting quick kisses. One burning kiss after another, a wave of desire came up in her chest and went down rapidly to her groin.

He broke away from the kiss for a few seconds.

Then Claire giggled and said, "You asshole."

"How come you call me an asshole?" the kid asked.

"I talked like a motherfucking sailor around my last boyfriend and he loved every Goddamn minute of it," Claire said. "There are guys out there who like women who know how to drink, who like women who know how to smoke. I am always on the lookout for another cute guy to add to my smoke harem."

The kid reached in for another kiss then stopped again briefly and she said, "What do you think you're doing?"

She moved away from the embrace and he quickly grabbed the dark haired girl spinning her around until her back was to him, then grabbing her middle he pulled her tight into him, crushing her again. His big hard cock went into her ass rhythmically, in simulation of fucking; his hands squeezing and groping her tits.

The kid pulled her so tight against him that she almost lost her breath, and a wave of desire came up in her thumping chest and went into her ass. "Sonavabitch," she said.

He mauled her erect nipples as he pulled her forcefully against him.

He pulled one of his hands loose to stroke her hair and she pulled out of his embrace and stood panting with her mouth open.

"Who the fuck do you think you are sonny?" she said.

"I just wanted to get a kiss," he said smiling faintly, his erection sticking up like a hammer.

"Fuck you, you little bastard," she said.

The kid looked away for a second or two and when Claire followed his gaze he quickly moved towards her and grabbed her again. This time her put hands under her ass and lifted the girl up into his arms. "Goddamn you," she said. He started kissing her right ear and then went down to her neck, she felt each hot kiss in her throbbing pussy, which by now was beginning to soak her panties.

"Oh shit!" the girl moaned in his ear and wrapped her legs around his ass.

After awhile the kid put her down and began playing with her hair, stroking her cheek with some of the strands.

She pulled away from him and said, "Fuck you, you're just a kid, do you think you're ready to satisfy real women, not snot nose girls."

"You're the one who asked me over here," he said looking at the wall to his left.

"I didn't say you could grab me."

The kid's pants were wet in the front from the pre cum of his erection, and the big cock was still sticking out of the kid's middle. She stared at it, knowing that it would satisfy the throb between her legs.

She smiled faintly at the kid, "Like I said, you're just a kid, I don't think you're ready for the big time."

He didn't say anything, just stared at the floor, expressionless.

Claire had goaded him, trying to get him to finish off what had been started.

She went and sat on the edge of the bed leaning back, she said, "Why don't you go home sonny, you've had enough excitement for one night."

The girl leered at him squirming her ass around on the bed.

She spread her legs, leaning back even further, "Like I said, I don't think you're ready for the big leagues," the girl giggled at him.

He stared at her expressionless, "Why don't you stop picking at me?" the kid said.

"Why don't you kiss my ass!"

"Why don't you get off my case?" the kid said.

"Make me," she said staring up at the kid.

The kid sat down next to her on the bed, his body close to hers.

She waited tense, her breath coming hard from the excitement. He waited a bit and then put his hands up to her boobs but instead of grabbing them, he began taking her blouse off.

The girl jumped up and said, "What the hell do you think you're doing?"

"Taking your blouse off," he said smiling slightly.

"I'm not taking my clothes off for you," the girl said.

The kid looked at her intently; the girl was breathing hard from excitement and her nipples were completely stiff, she was standing with her legs spread a little apart and her hands were down at her sides with her palms outward. Her mouth was open making a kind of an O shape. He could see that she was looking at his crotch.

He faked a move towards the girl and watched her smile intently.

Then he quickly moved towards her and pulled her by the waist, she struggled at first and then he began kissing her hard on the mouth.

"Ohhhh!" she exclaimed.

The kid picked her up again and her legs eagerly wrapped around his ass and her arms were up and back of his neck kissing him hard on the mouth.

She had kind of a sweet perfume that smelled something like strawberry shampoo, the kid noticed as he kissed the girl's ear. He felt a deep sense of satisfaction as his arms wrapped around her and he got to caress her beautiful ass.

"Nice ass," he said breaking away from their kiss.

"I was going to smoke you up and masturbate you," she said.

"Oh, I would have liked that!" he said enthusiastically.

"No shit, I was going to wrap you around my little finger," she said.

The kid began kissing her neck and ear trying to find where the nice smell was coming from.

"Mummm!" the girl said when he kissed her ear.

"You've got a nice smell," he said.

"Thanks."

Then abruptly the kid broke off their kiss and leaned down and pushed the girl's legs apart, and put his hand up her skirt and began pulling her panties off. When she was off balance, he threw her on the bed.

"You sonovabitch," she said loudly and began laughing at him.

He looked at her high heels for a brief second and jumped on top of her.

The girl giggled when he climbed on top of her. He quickly pulled her skirt up out of the way and then grabbed her panties and pulled them down to her ankles. Then he got hold of his pants and unzipped them. She helped him pull his trousers off; and yanked his underwear down.

She took hold of his swollen cock head and pulled it towards her opening.

The girl was wet with her own lubrication and the kid's hard cock easily went inside her. He made a hard thrust getting all the way in and that caused an appreciative moan. She had guided the kid's dick until it was all the way inside her pussy, then she put her arms up around his back and neck and pulled him into her hard.

"Come on baby!" Claire said urging the hard fuck that she had been trying to cause. "Come on honey, I'm not gonna break."

"Harder, stick it! Ohhhhhh!" she yelled.

"Ohhhhhh!" she moaned after another deep penetrating thrust.

The kid felt his way around the velvety tight cunt with his cock.

"Mummm!" she said kissing the side of his face.

Then they had a good rhythm going, with the girl squirming her ass and pushing upward matching the kid's penetration.

Her arms were just as strong and satisfying as her legs, and her fingers ground into the kid's back and then caressed his hair. Then she kissed him hard on the mouth, her hot tongue probing and poking in kiss after kiss.

"Wow!" he said, her silky cunt grabbing at him.

This turned her on even more and she pushed her ass up harder to get him deeper.

"Come on honey!" she yelled at him, encouraging the kid to fuck harder.

Once he got going good on their fuck, the kid pushed the pace up several notches into hard, quick, deep thrusts; this created waves of hot flashes of pleasure that flowed out of Claire's abdomen.

"Oh wow!" she said panting.

"Good!" she said, sticking her tongue in his mouth again, probing and dancing. "Come on baby, shoot it, come on!" Claire said loudly urging him on.

"Fuck!" he yelled as he pounded away.

Whew, she thought, her wet pussy pounding with heat and an intense feeling of satisfaction.

She could feel his cock getting bigger and harder, getting closer to climax, she was panting and sweating and felt herself almost floating in midair.

The girl kissed him on the ear and neck and gripped his back and neck as hard as possible, she stared at the ceiling of her room in an orgasmic haze.

"Ohhh shit!" she said, panting.

The kid's lust was fueled by the appreciative moans that she was making.

"Come on baby," she said.

The girl felt bolts of pleasure shoot out of her abdomen and back, the hot rhythmic fuck went into its last stages.

Claire felt her heart pounding in her chest and her excitement reached an even higher pitch; he got deeper and deeper, here it comes! she thought.

Then it happened: The kid yelled loudly as the hot spunky cum shot out of the fully erect penis, in scalding shot after shot after shot!

She had felt it coming and had pushed herself upwards to get him into her as far as possible, she squeezed his back hard and started over his shoulder at the ceiling, then the scalding cum started shooting into her hot pussy. Claire felt his orgasm and started moaning, "Ohhhhhhhhh!" she said loudly.

"Oh God!" she said panting, the hot white cum satisfying her deeply. She was grateful to the kid for the hard fuck he had given her.

They were both panting from exertion, she fondled and caressed the kid's hair and he kissed her on the neck.

"Wow!" she said, "that was excellent."

He looked down at her and smiled faintly.

7.

"Could we still do the smoke up and masturbation thing soon?" he asked as he put his dress shirt back on.

"Maybe," she said rolling her eyes.

"I'd like to do that!" the kid said with enthusiasm.

He was dressed now, and looked around the room, with one hand in his pocket.

"Really," she said making a face, "then shut the fuck up and do what you're told the next time."

Claire had put her clothes back on as well and was standing in front of the kid in the small room. He looked at her to see if she was angry and the girl's eyes danced around and she a smile that was a cross between a beam and a leer.

The girl stood grinning at him, she said, "Do you remember what I said about dominant girl sex?"

"Yes, I think so," he said.

The leggy dark-haired girl was standing with her legs wide apart and her hands on her hips, she had the confident half smirk on her face that she had when the kid first met her and she was staring at him with her piercing green eyes. She said, "I told you that your first order is: Yes Ma'am is always the right answer," she paused briefly and said, "That's really all that you need to know."

"Okay," he said.

The kid was afraid, the passion that this girl aroused in him was upsetting, he was afraid that he couldn't control it. He had a cross in his pocket that was on a chain; he felt it with his hand. Then he looked at the door.

He had spent passion in a fury and now she was using her seductive power again.

"Look honey, if you want a mistress, then you're going to have to learn to cooperate."

He felt his balls boiling and felt himself being bowled over by her bad girl act.

She stood right in front of him with both hands on her hips, "Now what did I tell you that your first and main order was?"

The kid felt his spine tingling, fear was mixing with desire and desire was winning, although not by much.

I'm not going to say anything, he thought to himself; but then, found himself saying, "That yes ma'am is always the right answer."

"Repeat it, now!" she commanded.

"Yes, ma'am is always the right answer."

The girl smiled as though this pleased her.

"Again!"

"Yes, ma'am is always the right answer."

The kid smiled at her and she grinned back, then she said, "Alright honey, you're coming along, definitely!"

The girl smiled and said, "Your second order is, my mistress is always right, repeat that back, now!"

The kid looked at the door again, he had the key after taking it away from her but he idly wondered if he could have broken the door.

"My mistress is always right," the kid said.

She nodded her head up and down.

"Again!"

"My mistress is always right," the kid said.

She stood directly in front of the kid with her hands on her waist.

"Good work baby," she said enthusiastically, "I think you're starting to get it."

The kid smiled broadly at her compliments.

"Okay honey, if I call you and want to smoke you or masturbate you, you are required to come over, it doesn't matter if it's one in the afternoon or four o'clock in the morning. Or if I want you to be the entertainment at one of my bachelorette parties, I expect you to be here, no exceptions, no excuses. Do you understand?"

"Yes Ma'am," the kid said.

She nodded her head up and down then she reached out and stroked his chin, "Good answer," she said grinning at him.

With that the kid uncrossed his fingers, let go of his cross and the straight razor in his pocket and left.

ctemple
ctemple
44 Followers
12