Right Before My Eyes

Story Info
His wife wants to teach him a lesson.
1.2k words
2.26
173.1k
2
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dedicated to Greene14, who requested this story, and came up with the idea.

We were at the pub. We had gone out to have abeer and have a good time - and then we had a fight. A stupid, bloody fight. Today, I can’t even remember what it was about. It ended with me leaving her alone in the bar whiel I went to the men’s room. I was pissed off, and a little drunk. Not so much that you’d notice, but enough to be aggressive, and certainly enough to lose my judgement.

When I returned, Elizabeth was seeking comfort in the arms of a stranger. There was a small dance floor in a corner of the pub, and she was slowdancing with a tall, black, bald bloke. I pretended not to see them, and had me another beer. She was trying to make me jealous, but I wouldn’t fall for such a cheap trick. A few minutes later, when she hadn’t come back, I turned around to see what in hell she was doing. She wasn’t there. Neither was her "friend".

Irritated, I got up and searched for her in the back rooms. She wasn’t in the hallway, and not in the pool table room. I looked around, and saw the door leading in to the bar owner’s private quarters. It said NO ENTRANCE on a note taped to the door, but I didn’t care. I opened the door and walked out into a hallway full of boxes and crates. I heard voices from upstairs,a nd ran up to the second floor. I kicked in the door - and there they were. Elizabeth and that bloke she had been dancing with. They were sitting on the bed, him with his arm around her.

"What the hell are you doing?" I yelled.

That’s when I got hit over the head with a beer bottle. I sank to my knees.

"You git!" Elizabeth screamed. "Don’t hurt him!"

I was too much in pain to make out what answer she got, but it must have calmed her down, because she didn’t do anything to help me when her flirt and his friend, a rasta bloke, lifted me up, put me ina an armchair, and tied me up with a pair of nylon stockings. Everything was a blur, but I could tell that the three of them were sitting on the bed, talking. From what I understood, the blokes were trying to talk Elizabeth into getting back at me for the fight we had had.

Man, the lines they used! All the old clichées came out; "a fine woman like yourself should be treated with respect!", "you oughtta teach your man a lesson!", "show him that he doesn’t own you", and "enjoy yourself at the same time"; and in between those lines, they told her how sexy she was, how hot she looked. Elizabeth had had enough beers that night to put her usual "bullshit detector" out of order. She was swallowing every word they said.

When her flirt leane din and kissed her cheek and neck, I made an effort to get loose, but his rasta friend had tied me up good. I couldn’t move. Elizabeth looked at me, and she smiled when she saw my frustration. She put her arms around both of the men, and kissed both of them, first Rasta, and then Baldy. French kissed them. That’s when I realized that my wife was going to fuck these two black blokes, right in front of me, and I couldn’t do anything to stop it!

I felt my face go red. Rasta pulled the spaghetti straps on Elizabeth’s dress down, and kissed her shoulder. Baldy cupped his big hands over one of her large tits, and sort of weighed it in his hand. Rasta unzipped Elizabeth’s dress in the back and pulled it down. He took off her bra, and both him and Baldy sucked on her nipples like giant babies. Elizabeth gave me a dirty look. She was gloating. I closed my eyes, but I could still hear them. Listening to them, without seeing what they were doing, only made me feel worse. I looked up again, I HAD to see this!

The blokes had stripped out of their jeans and T-shirts, and Elizabeth wasn’t wearing anything but her knickers. She was standing on her knees in the middle of the bed. Baldy was kissing her and reaching aorund to caress her butt. Rasta was standing behind her, reaching around, tweaking her nipples and licking her neck. She had her eyes closed and her mouth a little open. She caressed both of them, stroke their huge bulges through their underwear. They pulled them down, and Elizabeth gasped when their big, hard cocks bounced up against her. Me, I founs myself actually staring at another bloke’s cock for the first time in my life.

"Those are huge!" said Elizabeth.

"Oh, your husband doesn’t pack much, does he?" said Rasta.

"You’re atleast 3" bigger than him!" said Elizabeth.

What the bloody hell did she have to tell them that for??? It was true, these blokes had much bigger equipments than I do, but why tell them that? It wasn’t as if she needed to boost their confidence, not with dicks that size! She must be doing it to get to me, I figured.

The blokes grinned at me, and they grinned even more when Elizabeth sucked and jerked them off. She could only take half of those long schlongs in her little mouth. I tried to break free again, but I couldn’t.

"Seems your husband’s getting nervous," said Baldy.

"Maybe he’s afraid we’re gonna stretch you out so his little pecker won’t fit anymore!" Rasta laughed, and the other two joined in.

My wife and her two black lovers were laughing at me!

Baldy pushed Elizabeth down on all four, and made her suck him. Rasta pulled down her knickers and stuck his cock into her without any unnecessary words, and Elizabeth didn’t complain about the lack of foreplay, she just moaned, and he fucked her doggystyle. Baldy held her head in a firm grip and fucked her mouth. In-out, in-out. They moved in sync; one pushing in, the other pulling out. In -out, in-out. Rasta wet his finger and slid it into Elizabeth’s bum.

Oh, that’s it! I thought, because I know that Elizabeth doesn’t like it anal. But instead of pulling away or getting angry, she groaned and shoved her bum back against him. What had gone into her tonight?

Rasta fingerfucked her ass, and Elizabeth wasn’t just letting him do it, she was actually getting turned on by having all of her holes penetrated at the same time. She pushed back against Rasta while putting much more ffort into suckign Baldy than she has ever done with me. She moaned when she came; the cock in her mouth muffled her, thank god, or they would have heard her down at the pub.

Baldy came not long after that, holding on to Elizabeth’s head, forcing his cock down her throat, so that she had no choice but to swallow his sperm. She didn’t protest, just looked at me and licked her lips. Rasta pulled out and jerked himself off on her ass. He grunted and grinned at me while he smeared his sperm all over Elizabeth’s ass.

"Bloody hell, man, your wife sure is one hot little slut!" said Rasta.

"Yeah, she’s a great cocksucker!" said Baldy.

They put their clothes on in a hurry and left. Elizabeth put her knickers and her dress back on before she bothered untying me.

"Come on," she said. "We better leave before we get caught!"

I followed her out of the room, out of the pub.