Right Here, Right Now

Story Info
Spontaneous Sex.
1.2k words
3.81
17.6k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a long day and Leah was wound so tight, she thought she might snap. She pulled on a pair of shorts, a tee, and her sneakers. Tomorrow she would see him, but after the day she'd had, she needed his arms around her right then. She hated the distance between them. She hated that she couldn't get to him when she wanted. She was alone, horny and missing him so she was going to walk it out. She had to clear her head because there was no way she could make it another day feeling this way. She never expected to want and need Q so much. She longed for him.

Bending and stretching, Leah thought she might need to run instead of walk this evening. She had a lot of energy to burn off. When she walked out to the street, she saw a black Navigator coming toward her. As it got closer, she saw Q. What was he doing? He wasn't supposed to pick her up until after he got off work the next day. He had to drive so far to get to her, she didn't want him to have to make that trip two days in a row. Gas was too high! What was he thinking?

He pulled to a stop in the driveway and opened the passenger door. Leah climbed in and before she could speak, he pulled her to him and kissed her. She loved kissing him. His soft lips parted and his tongue found hers, swirling and setting her on fire.

"What're you doing here?" she whispered. He kissed her neck and pulled her tee shirt up over her bra. Q squeezed her breasts, covering each with wet kisses. He grasped her nipple between his teeth, biting her softly. Her soft moans filled the air.

"I couldn't wait," he breathed against her cleavage, "I was sitting at my desk today and all I could think about was you. I just wanted you so bad. Right now, I want you. Right here. Right now." He returned to her breasts, suckling like a baby. She cradled him, loving the way he made her feel.

With each touch of his tongue, her back arched and her head tilted back. She grabbed his hand and slid it into her shorts. Her panties were soaked. He rubbed her as she pressed herself against him. Q got out of the car and walked around to her side, opening her door and pulling her into his arms. For a moment he just held her. He knew she needed him and he wanted to be sure she knew that what he felt for her was more than physical. He wanted to comfort her because that's what she did for him. She was his comfort. She looked up into his eyes and smiled. Then she pulled him into the back seat on top of her.

He knelt in front of her, parted her legs and pulled the crotch of her bottoms to the side, revealing her dripping pussy. She was all swollen and dark rose-colored. How he loved her pussy! He loved the way it tasted, the satiny texture of it, it was beautiful and he wanted to devour her. He licked her up and down, back and forth, in and out, kissing her deeply.

Leah couldn't control her hips. She couldn't control her hands. Her legs across his shoulders, she gyrated against him, smearing her juices all over his face. She wondered if he knew how sexy he really was. Did he know how much she wanted and needed him? Did he have a clue that she would do anything for him? When he touched her like that, she had trouble believing he was real. No one had ever inspired such passion in her. Her breathing shortened and she knew she had to stop him. She wanted to spoil him like he'd spoiled her. Teetering on the edge of ecstasy, she yanked him up and kissed him, reveling in the taste of her on his lips.

It was all about her. Q's pleasure was pleasing her. From the moment she sat in the car, all he wanted to do was make her feel good. But she was pulling away from him just as she was starting to tremble. She was going to cum and he didn't want to let her go, but she wriggled out if his grip and pushed him back on the seat. He had to admit he liked when she took control. Leaning back, staring down at her, Q watched her unzipped him and wrapped her hands around his dick. Leah looked up at him, her beautiful eyes sparkling, smiled and then his dick disappeared into her warm, wet mouth.

A throaty groan escaped him and his body tensed. As much as he loved for her to give him head, she made him so sensitive, he could barely contain himself. Her lips tight around the thickness of his massive cock, she sucked him up and down, licking it all around, her head bobbing slowly, then progressively faster. This girl was mean and vicious, the way she handled him. And he liked it. He liked the way she gave everything. She was reluctant to say it out loud, but her every action told him that she loved him and that made him ache to be deep inside her.

She felt weightless when he flipped her over on her back and poised above her. She touched his face and kissed him. Then she reached down between them, grabbed that dick and slid it into her juicy, hot pussy. He stared into her eyes and hesitated. They'd only been together one other time and she had been unprepared for him. He wanted to be aware of her this time. Q was determined not to cause her any kind of pain in any way. As if reading his mind, she whispered,

"It's ok. I want it. All of it. I'm ok, baby. Move with me. I'm ok." Slowly, gently, he began to move within her. She felt so good, so warm and tight around him. Soon she was throwing it at him and he felt himself losing control. Q knew it wouldn't take long. He was always on the verge of orgasm when she was around. She just had that effect on him.

Leah writhed beneath him, moaning low and sexy. Crossing her legs behind him, she thrust herself onto his dick, contracting her pussy around his girth. He moved faster and deeper, knowing she was close. Her arms wrapped around him, she shut her eyes tightly and screamed. Q clamped a hand over her mouth as she spasmed and jerked beneath him.

"Oh baby, yeah! You fuckin' me! Fuck me, Quinn!" she squealed. The sound of her voice set him off and he came inside her, filling her to the point of overflow. Then he stuck his face back into her pussy, sucking, licking, and rubbing his face in her stickiness until she came again and again.

Multiple orgasms were more than she expected or dared to dream of. As Leah tried to catch her breath, she told herself to be careful. Falling too deep for this man might not be a good thing.