Right Into It - A Threesome Start

Story Info
The beginning of our "sport sex".
2.4k words
4.3
23.1k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Many experiences to write about but I will start with this one to get my recollection going.

I had suggested the idea of finding another guy to have sex with. She was quite angry at first but a week after I had propositioned her (and dropped the idea) she told me she would.

She had been open about her sexual experiences when we became engaged. She had spoken about some of her experiences without going into detail.

When we became engaged she did tell me that she had continued fucking another guy she had met around the same time as me while we were dating. He was married and would drop by her apartment regularly in the evenings and in between her classes. What really knocked me back on my heels was she then went on to relate that she had also been fucking his father, who happened to be the Chief Medical Officer at the hospital she was training in.

She loved aggressive, adventurous sex. I tried my best but often I could tell I finished with her wanting more. She was quite vocal about wanting rough sex and telling me I didn't have it in me.

So after about 2 years of marriage and an obvious lull in interesting sex, I popped the question.

I had taken her out to local restaurant, had a nice meal and they offered a band and dancing in the evening. After some wine and a few drinks, I had the nerve to ask and figured she was drunk enough to be receptive. I was wrong...she became very angry and said no. Then she wanted to go home. She was silent on the way home and we did not speak over the next couple of days. On the Friday I called her at work, apologised for ever suggesting such a thing and asked her to go out for dinner again and let's forget it. She agreed and we went to the same restaurant.

Dinner was enjoyable...we talked and enjoyed each others company. The wine went down very smooth and we had a couple of cocktails while we waited for the band to set up and start. L. was very animated and I could tell she was enjoying herself. When the music started she wanted to dance right away. We got up and a few other couples followed. We danced most of the first set and she grabbed my hand and we moved back towards our table. She turned around and gave me the deepest sexiest French kiss. Her tongue went down my throat and caressed my tonsils.

We sat at our table and the set ended and we had fresh drinks. She sat close to me and looked at me and said," well who is here that you would pick to fuck me?"

I was instantly confused. I thought she might be teasing me. I said, "yeah right...not going down that road."

She looked at me and said," I am not going to say this again, if you want a guy to fuck me who would you pick?"

I looked around, there were many single guys around the bar. I turned back to her and said, "the drummer in the band."

She laughed and said "excellent choice, that is who I would pick too." She then looked at me and said, "ok I will do it but are you sure you want me to?"

I couldn't believe my ears...I said, "oh yes..."

On the way home we talked about how we would find someone. Interestingly, she found it necessary to tell me (warn me) again that before we met she had many sexual experiences When I asked how many?

She answered "about 100 different guys..."

I don't know what kind of reaction she was looking for, I just said, "wow. That's quite a few..." You can imagine the impression it left on me.

I told her that I had already been on a telephone personals site and left a voice ad. I had been chatting with a local lawyer who wanted to meet.

She said ok, arrange it. She wanted to know about the site and who used it and what were they looking for. Our conversation was very sexually charged and when we got home we ripped each others clothes off and fucked right on the carpet in the living room. She wanted more... I did my best.

The next morning, I left a message for the lawyer. He didn't respond. Sunday afternoon I heard back from him...said he couldn't get away.

My wife was a bit disappointed and wanted to listen to my ad. After she heard it we talked about what would make it better. We concluded that it would be much better if she did the ad in her voice, looking for a man to have a 3some with her and her husband. So she went to a room alone and created the ad. When she came back to our bedroom she was flushed and wanted rough sex. I grabbed her hair and forced her to her knees to blow me. She was fabulous...my cock was worshipped by her and she sucked every ounce of cum from me.

I went to work the next morning. L. had a couple of days off and stayed home. It turned out that she spent the day on the phone listening to the responses to her voice ad. Quite a successful day it turned out.

When I returned home from work she brought the phone to me and said call our voice mailbox. I called the number and logged in... I listened in amazement and hung up. From the time L. put the ad in, 10 PM Sunday night until I got home at 5:30 PM Monday and listened she had 342 responses. I looked at her in disbelief...and said 342... wow.

She said, "really? it was only 326 at 4:30PM". I could tell she was very excited.

She said she called in at 8AM and already had 75 voice mails so she started to listening to the responses. She said there were a few that could be deleted immediately but she was surprised at how many seemed interesting. She started listening to them and realized there were more each time she finished listening to one. She said over lunch time she got over another 100 responses. She said it made her very horny thinking about all those men.

I asked her how many she had listened to and she said about 150 she thought, and she had answered about 30. I was a bit taken back with that... I thought she would wait until we both listened and decided who we were interested in. Obviously she was taking the lead. She had left a few replies to a few guys which included our phone number and instructions to call after 8PM. At 8PM the phone started ringing... Over the next 3 days (L. took an extra day off) L. chatted continuously on the phone with these guys.

When I came home Wednesday night at 6:00PM she was on the phone with another guy. She hung up and came into the TV room with 2 beers and gave me a tongue searching kiss.

She looked at me and said, "I am so horny..."

I laughed and said, "the boys are getting you hot".

Lea said oh yeah... I have a list of about 50 I am interested in.

I laughed and said 50?

She looked at me and said "yes...50..."

I just looked at her and shook my head and said, "oh ...fuck" and laughed.

"We are meeting the last guy I talked to at lunch tomorrow. OK?" I asked her if she was scheduled to be working and she said she took the week off.

I said ok, I will meet you there. I went off to make something to eat and she got back on the phone.

L. came to bed around 2AM..and immediately stripped and slid in beside me and started to stroke my cock. It didn't take long to get me hard and she threw her leg over me, guided my cock into her very hot, wet pussy and rode me like she was on a bucking horse. She orgasmed in record time and rode me until I shot a large juicy load into her.

When she lay down beside me I said to her, "wow...you were hot tonight."

She said she had been playing with herself for the last 3 hours. She said she had her first phone sex experience, oh god did she want a cock. This was getting better than my wildest dreams...

As luck would have it...I didn't get to the restaurant until 12:20. L. and G. (her new friend) were already there and becoming acquainted. I could see why she picked him as her first meet. Mature business man, obviously about 10 years older than her and a smooth talker. (It was him that she had the phone sex with the night before). They were sitting in a booth beside each other and I walked in and sat in the seats across from them. I felt like I was in the interviewee's seat. Their conversation was animated. They were talking about travelling, skiing...living in Metro... I could tell she liked him. They were sharing a bottle of wine and a good amount of it was gone...I suspect from nervousness on their part but they didn't look nervous with each other. Lunch went well...I did notice his hands were under the table a good amount of the time and as it turned out priming L.'s pump. We left and walked to our individual cars. L. turned to me and said she was going to walk G. to his car and to wait for her.

I stood by my car in the parking lot and watched her and G. chat for several minutes. He gave her a business card and she wrote on it...I suspected our address and then they kissed. A long deep kiss and his hands found her ass and squeezed her tits.

She came back to the car flushed and very excited. She asked me how I thought it went and I said it was obvious that she liked him.

She said oh yeah I find him very hot. I gave him our address, Is that ok?

I said sure if that was good with her.

She said, I hope he calls.

I couldn't imagine why he wouldn't but that is a woman's take.

I went back to work and L. went home.

I got home at 6PM and L. met me with the news that G. had called and invited himself over to watch the ball game that night. She had showered and was right into the one hour routine of putting make up on and getting ready for a night out. I made myself something to eat and grabbed a beer and went to watch TV.

At 7 PM L. came down to the TV room and did she look gorgeous. She wasn't dressed to watch a ballgame but she sure was dressed to fuck. On her gorgeous 5'8 body she had on a pair of some sort of lacy short, you could see she was wearing red panties under it and she had a matching lacy T-shirt and a red lacy bra under that.

I said wow, where did you get the clothes? Apparently she had visited a few stores after lunch...G. said he would be coming by that night.

At 7:05 the door bell rang and our new friend had arrived. L. went to the door to meet him. He would have no doubt what was waiting for him.

The night played itself out like it would many times into our future. I was sitting in a chair watching the game and L. and G. sat on the couch. We talked briefly about lunch and I offered to get drinks. I left for several minutes and when I returned G. and L. had begun kissing and touching. I could tell L. was very turned on...she was leaning into G. and stroking his thigh and kissing. She drank her wine quickly and asked for another. I got her glass and started upstairs to pour her another.

As I was climbing the stairs she said laughing "don't hurry back, let the dog out" and I heard her laugh.

Well, it was obvious I was a third wheel so far. I called the dog and took her outside. Came back inside about 10 minutes later and poured the drinks. As I was walking down the stairs to the TV room I could tell something was going on.

The unmistakable sounds of kissing, licking and sighing. I sat in the chair and watched L. and G. make out. He had her bra undone and her top over her breasts...she looked fabulous!

He had all her meagre clothing off in a few minutes and on the sofa. It was very intense and powerful. It is true, there is something erotic and troubling the first time you see another man's cock, hard and pointed at your wife's pussy.

I sat there watching, a thousand thoughts running through my mind. They were deeply kissing, his hands on her breasts. She was sucking his tongue and I saw his fingers stroking her clit. They rolled and moved, looking for the right position and suddenly his cock was pushing at her and in a split second he entered her to his hilt. I heard L. sigh and moan.

I heard her whisper, "Fuck me" in his ear. That urged him on...the sex was powerful and violent. They both fucked as if it was their last. L. raised her ass, taking each thrust as deep as she could. He drove his cock into her in rapid thrusts, responding to her as she moved. It seemed to go on for minutes and then I heard L. cum and G. hearing her, came seconds later.

They lay there together, I could see his cock was still in her and she was rolling her hips in so slight a way. I knew that move...she was slightly rolling her hips and trying to get him hard again. It worked... they started kissing and he was hard again and they started fucking again but this time it was slow and hot.

I sat in the chair, enjoying the show...and then it was 10 and G. made the effort to leave.

She walked him out and then I met her in the hall and led her by the hand to our bedroom...pushed her naked body on the bed and buried my face in her wet cum filled pussy.