Right Place, Right Time

Story Info
A chance meeting in a parking lot leads to lots more.
2.6k words
3.83
36.6k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I saw her as I left the store—she looked frustrated. Her car was parked next to mine, and I glanced over at her while I put my groceries in the trunk. She looked fairly young—maybe eighteen or nineteen. She was slender but not thin—she had a build more like an athlete and less like a model. Her dirty-blonde hair fell a few inches below her shoulders and the legs that protruded from beneath her miniskirt were smooth and creamy. The top few buttons of her blouse were unbuttoned, revealing just a hint of cleavage.

"Can you help me?"

I looked up from my trunk. She was looking at me. "Sure. What do you need?" I walked around to the driver's side door and opened it.

"My car won't start—can you give me a ride home—it's not far." Her voice was light and slightly nervous.

"I can do that—hop in." I unlocked the passenger door as I got in the car, and she got in too. Her skirt rode up just a little as she sat down. Now, it barely concealed her panties. Her legs looked gorgeous.

"It's just a few miles down the road to the left," she purred. "Thanks for doing this for me."

"It's no problem," I answered. We drove on in silence. Out of the corner of my eye, I stole a glance down her blouse, admiring the way her bra concealed her small, but pert breasts.

"My apartment's in here," she said, pointing off to the right. I turned where she pointed and followed further directions until we were in front of her building. "Thanks for the ride," she said. "I hate to ask, but can you do me another favor?"

"That depends on what it is."

"Well," she looked at her shoes, "this is so embarrassing, but I need someone to take some pictures."

"What kind of pictures."

"Well, after I graduated, I wanted to go to L.A. and become an actress or maybe a model. But I'm a little camera-shy, so I wanted to practice getting my picture taken. But getting a professional costs a fortune. And I don't want to ask anyone at school—word travels too fast."

"I guess I could do that for you. When would be good for you?"

"I think now would be good." There was something in her voice that really got me excited. I started wondering how she'd look sitting on a sofa with all her clothes on the floor in front of her.

She broke into a smile. "Great. Follow me." She started walking towards her building. This led her up a flight of stairs, which allowed me to admire the way her skirt clung tightly to her thighs and ass. And near the top of the stairs, she bent down to pick up a newspaper, giving me a glimpse of her panties. They were plain white. But I did notice a small wet patch. I couldn't believe my luck—she was getting turned on by the idea of having her picture taken.

She unlocked her apartment and we both walked in. It was a pretty typical apartment: sparsely furnished but elegant. A small kitchen table, a sofa facing a living room with a television, and a hall that presumably led to a bedroom and bathroom.

"How do you want this to work?" I asked.

"Well..." She paused for a minute. "I have a camera in my bedroom—I'll be right back." I watched her as she walked down the hall and into her room. She returned in a minute carrying a small camera. "It's not great, but it'll do—I'm less interested in the pictures, and more interested in getting used to being photographed."

I took the camera from her hand and looked at it. It was simple enough. "Why don't you sit down on the couch?"

She walked over and sat down. She crossed her legs and held her arms close to her sides with her hands on the sofa cushions beside her. She looked really good. I took a couple pictures of her.

"You look great," I said. She smiled. I took a few more pictures of her.

"Do I?" she asked. "You really think so?" There was a playful tone in her voice.

"Hmm." I looked her up and down, enjoying being able to check her out with impunity. "You look pretty good. But I bet you'd look hotter if you unbuttoned your blouse a bit."

"What now?" She sounded a little indignant.

"I'd love to see a little more of you," I joked. "Plus, if you want to be a model, you need to get used to showing off your body."

She thought about that for a minute. "That makes sense," she said. "For now, let's pretend we're on a photo shoot; I'll pose how you want me to."

"Okay. Why don't you start by unbuttoning one more button from the top, and several from the bottom—that'll leave you just one."

I watched as she slowly followed my request. She looked a little apprehensive. I took a few photos while she was doing it, just for fun.

"Good," I said. "Now open your blouse a bit so I can see you tummy."

She did that too. I took a few more pictures. She looked really good—her tummy was taught and smooth, and we waist curved just slightly in. Dirty thoughts started to go through my mind—just how far would she go? I decided to find out.

"Now unbutton the last button and open your blouse a little more."

She hesitated a little, and then half-heartedly she unbuttoned the last button, revealing a plain, white bra. But she stopped there, with an uncomfortable look on her face.

"What's wrong?"

"Well, I just feel a little exposed, that's all."

"Here, let me help." I took a step or two over to her, and laid the camera on the sofa beside her. Then I gently opened her blouse little by little to expose her breasts. My hand brushed one of them, and even through the bra, it felt wonderfully smooth. I heard her sigh every so slightly.

"There—that looks really sexy." I picked up the camera and started taking pictures again."

"How are the pictures coming out?" she asked.

"I think they're going to be pretty good. Should I keep going?"

"Sure. What do you want me to do next?"

"I think you should lose your skirt. There aren't too many things hotter than a woman with an open blouse and just panties."

"I guess I can do that." She stood up and unzipped her skirt. I could barely contain my excitement—I was in the living room of a beautiful college freshman and she was taking her clothes off for me. As her skirt slid to the floor and she stepped out, I took a few more pictures and admired her long legs. I could see that the damp patch on her white panties (the one I'd noticed earlier) had grown.

"Why don't you sit down and cross your legs," I suggested. When she did, I took a couple more pictures. This was great, but I wanted more. I walked over to her and slid her blouse off of her shoulders. It hung on her arms, her pert breasts still concealed in the white bra. As I moved the blouse, I brushed her breast with my hand—gently, but still obviously on purpose. I watched for a reaction. She didn't move away or try to stop me, so I stroked her cheek and ran my hand down her neck, over her chest, and between her breasts down over her tummy and gently pulled her panties before letting them snap back. (I took advantage of the situation to sneak a peak underneath). Then I stepped back and took a few more pictures.

"What else do you want me to do?" she asked.

I couldn't tell her that I wanted her to rip off her clothes and then get on the floor and suck my cock, and then I wanted to bend her over the sofa and fuck her brains out. So I said: "I think you should take off your blouse the rest of the way—maybe your bra too."

"I don't think I'm comfortable doing that."

I stepped forward to the sofa and knelt down in front of her. I leaned forward and gently stroked her hair and started sliding her blouse further off her arms.

"I'll help you then," I said quietly. I touched her cheek gently and ran my hands down her neck and over her shoulders, slipping her bra straps off. She cooperated—sliding her arms out of her blouse and out of the bra. I let my hands wander down from her shoulders until they rested on her breasts. I fondled them for a minute, watching an expression of contentment grow on her face. Then I firmly slid my hands under her bra, pushing it down and out of the way. She reached behind her and undid the clasp, letting it fall into her lap. I squeezed her breasts gently and took a couple steps back.

"See—that wasn't so bad," I teased. I took a few pictures. "Why don't you finish up?" She looked at me questioningly. "How 'bout you take your panties off too."

She thought about it, and then reached down and slid her panties to the floor. Her naked body was breathtaking. Her hair hung down over her shoulders, almost concealing her breasts. Her tummy was taught, and her waist flared beautifully into her hips. She had a cute stripe of hair over her pussy, and her thighs were smooth and inviting.

I took some pictures (although it almost wasn't worth keeping up that pretense anymore). Then I knelt down in front of her again and started running my hands up and down her legs, massaging her thighs. She let out a sigh of pleasure.

"That feels so good," she murmured. My hands continued moving, each time stopping a little higher. Finally, I brushed her pussy. She sighed again. "More..." she cooed. I obliged. I stroked her gently, teasing her clit. I ran my other hand up her body, pausing to pinch her nipple. She squealed. My hand continued up her shoulders and neck, ending at her cheek.

She turned her head slightly and began sucking my finger. As she sucked, my other hand began teasing her clit more vigorously. She started to moan. I slid my finger into her slit and started teasing her. Watching and feeling her suck my finger was making me incredibly hard. I slid my finger inside her. Her moaning increased. I pulled my finger out of her mouth and ran my hand back down to her breasts.

I could feel her legs tense up. Her eyes closed and she let her head fall back to rest on the back of the sofa. Her pussy tightened around my fingers as I slid them in and out. Her moans were almost yells now. She was about to cum. I used my other hand to play with her clit. That pushed her over the edge. She squealed in pleasure, and her legs tried to clamp together on my hand.

"Wow," she whispered. "That was amazing. I've never felt like that before."

"You've never had a boyfriend make you feel like that?" I was amazed—she'd been so willing to take her clothes off; there was no way she was a virgin.

"In high school, my parents were really protective—I never managed to be alone with a guy before."

"So, what do you know about guys?"

"Not much," she said, sitting up. I sat down beside her and put my arm around her. She looked up at me. "Maybe you could help me out?" There was a very suggestive tone to her voice.

"What did you have in mind?"

"Well..." She slid her hand up my leg to my crotch.

"I like where you're going with that," I said, teasingly. "What are you going to do next?"

"Actually," she confessed. "I really have no idea what to do next. Maybe you could show me?"

"I can do that. But you have to promise to follow my instructions exactly."

"Okay." She smiled. "I promise."

"Good. You can start by unzipping my pants."

She didn't waste any time. She started with my belt and then unsnapped my jeans. The zipper was next. I helped her ease my pants off. I guided her hand back to my cock. She started massaging it gently. I felt myself getting really hard, so I slid my underwear to the floor too.

She hesitated. "What now?" I could see the wheels turning in her head—she was thinking about where my cock could end up. She started stroking it gently.

I started running my fingers through her hair. I grabbed a handful of it near the roots and started pulling her head towards my lap. "Now you should put it in your mouth." For a brief moment she looked shocked, but she didn't have time to say anything before my cock slid into her open mouth. So she started sucking. I guided her head up and down, still grasping her hair.

"That feels really good," I said. "Are you sure you haven't done this at all before?"

She tried to answer, but my hand prevented her from getting my cock out of her mouth. The feeling of her mouth and lips surrounding my cock was wonderful. I was getting harder and harder. I knew I couldn't last much longer, and as much as I wanted to cum in her mouth, I wanted something else more. I pulled her head out of my lap and let go of her hair. I put my hand on her shoulder.

"What did you think about that?" I started running a hand up and down her body, pausing to play with her clit and fondle her breasts.

She didn't say anything. I decided not to give her a chance. I started laying her down beside me on the sofa. I lifted her leg over my head so she was now straddling me and lying flat on her back. Her pussy was very exposed. She looked so inviting. I almost came just thinking about her long legs wrapped around me.

I removed my shirt and lay down almost on top of her. She put her arms around me, and opened her legs even more. I slid my cock inside her just a bit. She tensed up at first but then relaxed and started moaning again. I slid deeper inside, enjoying the warmth; she felt so tight. Her moaning got louder and I started sliding in and out, pushing a little further each time. She wrapped her legs around my, pulling me closer. I pushed all the way in, filling her completely.

She gasped and moaned loudly. "YES, oh that feels SO good." I felt her tightening around my cock. That pushed me over the edge. I came, shooting a load deep inside her. I kept thrusting, enjoying the feeling. Evidently it felt good to her too. She squealed and dug her fingernails into my back. I slowed down and came to a stop savoring the feeling of warmth surrounding my cock.

"Did you like that?" I asked.

She sighed. "Mmmmm," she cooed in my ear. "That was great."

I slid out of her and helped her sit up. "I'm glad you enjoyed it." I started getting dressed, enjoying the view of her still naked body. As I got up I removed the card from the camera—the pictures were too good to lose. "Good luck with the acting thing."

"Thanks," she replied. "Where are you going?"

I ignored the question as I walked out the door. What an afternoon!