Right Place Wrong Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shit, shit shit shit. Think! Think! Think!" I thought to myself. Could it be that the display had failed? It might not make any difference to their time of release, but marking the passing of the minutes and hours had helped us get through so far. But what if it didn't release. If it lost it's power, then... Well, no. It's an electromagnet. If it has no power, it will switch off. It can't run on nothing.

"B" I clicked.

"A"

"T"

"T"

"E"

"R".

"Batter?" she said, shifting her weight from one side to the other and clenching her stomach muscles.

"Y"

"Battery? What about it?"

"No power no magnet" I clicked.

The penny dropped. She reached between the slats and tried to pull the lock open. Her numb fingers slipped off the bars, but after a few attempts, she managed to hook a finger through and pull. The bars seperated, and she pulled the box and it's attached cuffs away from the chair. Reaching through the slats, she managed to locate and then reach into the bag. She found a key, and after some fumbling managed to release the cuffs. Quickly now, she released her ankles from their cuffs, then she pulled the leotard off her shoulders, and down her arms to her waist, then she undid the ring gag. Then, still wearing the leotard around her waist, she ran from the room, leaving me lying, still tied, but ungagged. I opened and closed my stiff jaw.

After a while I heard a toilet flush, and a minute or so later she came back into the room.

She released me from my bonds, and after we'd both had a shower, we went to bed. It had been a long day.

12