Right Shower

Story Info
Camper uses the communal showers.
2k words
4.18
82.6k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,549 Followers

Debbie liked camping. At least, she liked most things about it. What she disliked were the communal showers and change rooms. She was a naturally modest and slightly shy young woman, and the idea of being naked around other people just bothered her slightly.

She was also worried that she'd enter the wrong ones. She done it once as a child and received quite a shock before bolting, hearing the laughter behind her. Ever since, she'd been very careful before entering communal showers or change rooms, checking the signs on the door every single time.

She also tried to pick times for showers when the places were relatively unoccupied. Right now she was relaxing under the shower, enjoying the hot water running over her.

Debbie sighed slightly, hearing a noise from with the room. It appeared someone else had arrived, so she might as well get out, dried and dressed.

Stepping out she padded towards where she'd left her things and stopped abruptly. There were three men standing between her and her towel and clothes. Not only were they between her and her clothes, they were naked.

Appalled, Debbie could only stare for a moment, noticing with horror that the men were staring back with interest, and that their interest was being expressed by three rapidly rising erections.

Debbie made a quick grab for her towel but recoiled, seeing she'd have to press against one of the men to grab it.

"Excuse me, but you're in the wrong change rooms," she pointed out nervously. "This is the women's showers."

"And that, sweetheart, is what makes it the right shower for us," said one of the men. "It increases our probability of finding a young lady such as yourself, all undressed and waiting to entertain us."

"I'm sorry, but I'm not interested," said Debbie valiantly. "Now please leave."

There was some chuckling at her brave words.

"My, she's a polite one, isn't she?" said one of the men. "Sorry, honey, but we're not going anywhere for a while, and neither are you."

"If you don't leave I'll scream," she warned them, but quickly found the threat falling on not deaf, but unconcerned, ears.

"Listen, love," said the first man who'd spoken. "To scream, you'd have to take a deep breath. A punch to the stomach would make you lose that breath and would also be most unpleasant for both of us, so please don't spoil things by trying."

"This is ridiculous. You won't get away with it. Someone may come in at any moment."

"Unlikely. You seem to be the only one who uses this facility at this time of the day. That's why we knew you were just waiting for us to visit. Oh, yes. We also put up an out of service sign at the entry. Nobody will come until the sign's gone.

You're ours, love, for as long as we like, but you're in luck. We've got other things we have to do this morning, so we decided we'd just give you one good fuck each and let you go.

Now the big questions? Are you going to fight or just acquiesce? You'll note I'm not insisting that you cooperate. If you want to fight, we'll subdue you quickly and painfully, and then have our fun. Much easier if you go along with us. OK?"

Face ashen, Debbie nodded. Rape was bad enough. She didn't need to get beaten up as well.

"Good girl. Now the second question. Do you have a favourite position you'd like us to use? We don't mind if you have any funny little quirks as long as you accept what we give you."

Debbie just stood mute, not knowing what to say. She didn't want sex with these maniacs at all, let alone want to pick a particular style.

"Well, you can't say we didn't offer. Last question. Which of us would you like to bonk you first?"

Pick who would rape her first? Were they truly crazy?

"No-one," she managed to gasp out. "Just go away."

There was more laughter. Then the spokesman approached her.

"Seeing you can't decide, I'll start the ball rolling. You can call me Adam."

Taking Debbie's arm, Adam turned her around to face the bench. Easing her closer to it, he urged her to bend over hand resting on the bench, while he kicked lightly at her ankles, making her spread her legs further apart.

She saw a hand pass in front of her eyes and press firmly against her mouth. The hand left, but she could still feel pressure on her mouth. She tried to open it and started to panic when she couldn't. A pair of hand clasped her shoulders.

"Take it easy," she was told. "It's just some duct tape. We know you don't want to scream, but you just might by accident. The tape will protect you."

Fearfully Debbie tensed, waiting for what was about to happen. Assuming that Adam was holding her shoulders, then that thing pressing against her was his cock. Suddenly Debbie was wondering if she should have looked at them more closely, to see how big they actually were, as opposed to standing here wondering what was going to hit her.

She squeaked when a hand closed over her pussy, squeezing and playing with her. If the tape hadn't been on her mouth it would have been a full-blooded scream, but as it was she had to be content with a little squeak.

Fingers eased between her lips, probing gently. Then it started. Debbie felt her lips being stretch apart and something came between them. Not something, she thought. It's Adam's cock and he's going to hurt me.

A tear trickled down her face as she waited. And waited a little bit longer. And waited. What the hell was going on, she wondered. She found herself wriggling slightly, trying to ease the discomfort of Adam just pressing against her the way he was. She heard him laugh as she did so, and he slipped further into her.

Bastard, she thought, and resolved to stay still. Now she found there was a steady pressure within her as Adam started to edge into her. Debbie waited, knowing he'd give us his silly little games shortly and just take her.

Adam kept up a slow and steady pressure, every so often pulling back slightly then returning to where he'd been and going a little deeper. Bit by bit he was penetrating Debbie, and like it or not, she was responding. She was nicely wet now, expecting him to go deeper, wanting him to go deeper, and Adam was quite happy to oblige. Eventually.

Debbie could feel herself twisting slightly and pushing against the intruder. Lust was stirring within her under Adam's gentle torture, and there was nothing she could do to prevent it. Just how long was he going to take doing this?

Bit by bit, Adam advanced, and Debbie could hear a groan of satisfaction in her throat when she found that he was finally deep in her. Now the waiting was over and the real action would start, and her body, she knew, was ready and waiting.

Apparently not so, as Adam started a slow withdrawal and counter thrust, the very deliberateness fanning the flames but doing nothing to ease the itch. Debbie soon found that she was the one trying to initiate full contact, thrusting her pussy towards him, wanting something, anything, to attend to her needs.

It was fortunate that Debbie had the duct tape on her mouth, because a scream definitely tried to rip its way out when Adam suddenly pulled out and rammed back in with a shocking suddenness. Debbie found her entire body seemed to leap with satisfaction, and then Adam was doing what she had initially feared and now welcomed.

Adam hammered home into Debbie's welcoming body, taking pleasure and giving it, whether she wanted it or no. Debbie was lost in the action, not really paying attention to what was going on around her. Adam was squeezing her breasts and pleasuring her pussy, and nothing else really mattered.

She was vaguely aware of one of the other men sitting down on the bench, next to her. Her attention suddenly focused on him, as he tapped her face and turned her head to look at him. He smiled and nodded downwards. Looking down she saw his erection standing proud and waiting for her.

Then her attention was diverted back to Adam as she felt him thrusting in harder and harder. No, she thought, this is not fair. I'm not ready. Unfortunately, the state of her readiness was of no real concern to Adam, who suddenly groaned and ejaculated inside her, releasing his seed in a series of short hard thrusts, and then withdrawing and giving her a friendly slap on the bottom, leaving her body quivering and expectant.

"OK, woman, you can call me Brian," said the man sitting next to her. "Take a seat."

Debbie found herself caught and turned around, and then she was sinking onto his lap, slowing slightly as his cock plunged up her waiting pussy, and then finding herself comfortably seated on what felt like a large skewer that was ready to continue from where Adam had left off.

In no time, Debbie felt herself being bounced rapidly up and down, servicing Brian. The tensions inside her had had no chance to subside between Adam leaving her and Brian taking her, and suddenly she found herself shuddering, an orgasm sweeping through her, while she felt Brian contentedly bouncing her on his lap.

Coming down from her climax, Debbie found that it hadn't released the tensions within her. Brian's enthusiastic bouncing was perpetuating them, slowly building then back up to pre-climax stage. It was almost a relief to Debbie to find Brian suddenly spurting within her, and listen to his frustrated swearing.

Not sure what she was supposed to do now, Debbie paused for a moment, and then a voice whispered in her ear.

"You can call me Clive, or Colin, or Claude. Any name you like as long as it starts with C. Now lie down."

Looking down, Debbie saw that her towel had been laid on the floor. Sighing, she lay down, and watched as Clive settled between her thighs.

"I thought I'd give you a treat and let you see the cock that's going to ravish you as it enters you," he said with a grin.

Looking down at him, Debbie wanted to scream and yell. She wasn't sure how big Adam had been, and Brian had been average but Clive seemed, how to phrase it? Too bloody big, seemed appropriate.

Debbie swallowed as she saw Clive press against her lips, and then they were moving aside, letting that battering ram at her tender flesh. Debbie gave a muffled shriek as Clive moved swiftly into her, filling her. Thank god the others had at least helped her stretch and lubricate, she thought. That thing would have ruptured her otherwise.

Then Clive was in her, thrusting in, withdrawing and thrusting in again. Debbie could only stare fascinated as this monster ravished her, rising up out of her and then plunging back down, feeling him surging up inside her as she watched him disappear into her.

She knew that if it hadn't been for the tape she'd have been squealing and yelling, but she wasn't sure if it would have been from terror or pleasure or terrified pleasure. She could feel herself bucking frantically against this monster, her body determined to subdue it, even as it conquered her.

Her second orgasm came raging through her, far more acute that her first, leaving her dazed and shaking, not even noticing that Clive was coming and finishing within her.

Debbie lay there, drained and shocked, suddenly realising that the men weren't clustering around her. Sitting up she looked around, and the three of them were getting rapidly dressed.

"Hey, woman," said Adam. "You look beat. Why don't you take a shower now?"

With that the three men left. Adam had a point, Debbie realised. She did need another shower.

She was standing there, letting the hot water run over her when she heard the noise. She looked up.

Two men looking at her. Two naked men. What the hell?

One of the men shrugged.

"We're late. Sorry. I'm David and he's Edward. Are you coming out or do you want us to join you there?"

Ashson
Ashson
8,549 Followers