Right Time, Wrong Room

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh its you, happy birthday" Billy said a distinct lack of enthusiasm in his voice.

"Thanks" Sean said as he moved out of the doorway to let Billy in.

Billy made a v-line for the beer straight away totally ignoring Tracy until he had a beer in his hand.

"Hi sweetie, glad you could make it" Tracy said as she leaned in to give him a kiss.

"Yeah, so where's the food then?" Billy said moving his head away from Tracy'sattemptedd kiss to look at some of the women dancing acrosss the room.

"Billy!" Tracy said sternly through gritted teeth.

"Oh come here then" Billy said as he grabbed Tracy and pushed his lips to hers roughly,grabbingg her hair with his free hand "There you happy now!" he snapped as he broke off the kiss and went back to looking at the others.

"No, not really,I've really missed you, we've hardly seen each other for ages" Tracy said to her not interested boyfriend.

"Yeah, thats true" Billy said eyingg up Stacy.

"Billy look at me!" Tracy almost shouted.

"What?" Billy asked sharply.

"I was just thinking we could, well I could make it up to you" Tracy said looking around at what her boyfriend was seeing. What that was, was Stacy talking with Sean.

"Yeah that sounds like a great idea" Billy said smiling at Tracy who looked back at him.

"Go up stairs and wait for me in my bedroom" she said sexily "I'll be there in a couple of minutes".

"Which ones yours?" Billy asked.

"Top of the stairs, the one on the left" she said smiling and she watched Billy head off up the stairs.

Sean had been talking to Stacy and getting slowly drunk. He was still fully aware of what he was doing but he was starting to not feel so great, he didn't normaly drink and it was showing in him.

"You OK?, you don't look so good" Stacy pointed out as she looked at Sean.

"Not really, I think I need a lay down" Sean said.

"Do you want a hand up the stairs?" the stunning blond asked.

"No I'm fine" Sean said as he started walking off to the stairs.

Sean walked up the stairs and pushed open the nearest door to him. Walking threw he was glad to see it was a bedroom. Quickly he walked over to the bed and laid down.

Tracy was walking around the rooms looking for Sean to see if he was OK before she went off to see her boyfriend in her room. The thing she noticed was that he was nowhere to be seen.

"I think he went upstairs, I saw Jaqui go up after him" Tori said over the music to Tracy who had just asked about his where abouts.

Content that Sean was having a better time then she thought he would, she set off up stairs leaving the small party going on.

When she got to the top of the stairs she heard noises coming from Sean's room loud moaning and screaming from a man and a woman, she smiled as she went to her room door, slowly pushed it open and went inside.

The room was dark, her curtains were thick and blocked out a lot of light so it was hard to see around. She saw a body on the bed and went over to her boyfriend, laying down next to him and bringing her massive chest to his back kissing his neck lightly.

"Hhhmmmmmm" came a moaned reply from the sudden attention, Tracy increased the pace and pressure of her kisses.

"Oh hhmmmm" the moans came again spuring Tracy on to reach over and place her hand on her boyfriend's jean covered cock.

Slowly she pulled him over so she could kiss his face.

"Sean what the fuck are you doing here?!!" she screamed as her brother turned to face her.

"What?, Tracy it was you who was..., OH MY GOD!!!" Sean screamed back sitting up in surprise.

"But if your in here, then its?, that fucker!!!" Tracy shouted as the realization hit her.

"What are you talking about?" Sean asked his heart still going ten to the dozen from the shock of his sister kissing and fondling him.

"My fucking bastard boyfriend Billy, he's in your room fucking Jaqui right now!" Tracy shouted hitting the bed.

"How do you know that for sure?" Sean asked as his heart calmed down a bit.

"I thought it was you who was in there with her, Tori said Jaqui came up after you and I heard noises moans, shouts of passion coming from your room well only them two are missing, the bastard said he loved me" Tracy started to cry.

"It's OK sis your too good for him anyway, he never deserved you, forget him" Sean said as he hugged his sister close to himself.

"Your right" Tracy said stopping crying "He's been cheating on me for ages and treating me bad, he never loved me he just wanted my body" Tracy finally admitted what she had known for some time.

"I love you, Tracy" Sean said quietly not wanting to speak too loudly, torn between his feelings for his sister and the knowledge it was wrong to have them.

Tracy looked into her brothers eyes as she heard his faint words, Sean smiled a little as he looked back at her dark brown eyes.

She licked her lips as she leaned forwards and slowly pressed her lips to her brothers who opened his to let her tongue slide past and inside just lightly touching the tip of his.

Tracy soon picked up the pace of her kissing. Pressing her tongue deeper into his mouth and pressing her lips more violently to his.

The kiss lasted for an eternity to Sean, he never wanted it to stop but it did, his sister pushed him back flat, until his back was pressed on to her pillows.

Tracy sat up on him and started to unbutton his shirt which she tossed over to the floor. She looked at his tight stomach and chest, he had really changed since he had taken up running, he had developed quite a six-pack and muscular chest which Tracy found a real turn-on.

She smiled as she kissed him again and slid back down his legs, she grabbed the top she was wearing and slowly pulled it over her head, dropping it to the floor, she was wearing the sort of deep red thing a gymnast wears when preforming, she smiled as she reached and pulled the bottoms down to reveal it was one that goes into a v shaped bottom the back of which was right up the crack of her perfect ass.

She kneeled down again, over her brother's jeans covered crotch and lifted herself with her legs. Sean reached around with his hands and rubbed the soft but firm flesh of his sisters tight ass cheeks, sliding his finger up the material covered crack. Tracy leaned forwards so her chest was pressing very lightly on his, causing her ass to stick out more and giving him more easy access to her tight ass which he took full advantage of, squeezing the supple skin with his fingers.

"Hhmmmm ooowwww" she moaned out as she felt his cock press against her.

Tracy kissed her way to his neck as Sean's hands began sliding down her back and once again onto her ass, pushing the thin strip of material even further into her. Tracy smiled and sat upright on Sean's crotch raising herself up slowly with her legs, pressing her breasts out further. Sean brought his hands to her ass again and started kneading the flesh as Tracy began rubbing her silk covered breasts throwing her head back from the pleasure running through her.

"OOOHH hhmmmmm" she moaned as her hands were replaced by her brothers, he rolled palms over the erect nipples that were poking at the material covering them. Sean reached further up and grabbed the thin straps holding the thing on to her shoulders and with her help slowly, sensually rolled it off her shoulders and down below her breasts. They came into view over the thin red material.

Tracy grabbed Sean's hands again and put them on the newly uncovered nipples and breasts rubbing them around the sensitive area.

"OHHH hhmmmm ooh aaaahhhh" she moaned as she bit her bottom lip to quieten down from screaming out totally.

She stopped his hands from moving and pulled them away, so they were now on his own chest. Slowly she let go and as she leaned down to him she cupped her heavy breasts and brought the right one to his open lips. Sean opened his lips further and took the hard nipple into his hot mouth, flicking it with his tongue and sucking it with his lips as his sister moaned out.

"Oh yes aahhhh" she continued to moan as Sean brought his hands up to caress her breast as he sucked.

Tracy pulled back slowly, Sean letting her nipple slide from his mouth as she moved back on the bed stopping to get hold of his jeans and undo them, she pulled them and his underpants off in one swift movement. Sean moaned as the jeans and his underpants were pulled down in one go, she pulled them fully off and dropped them looking back to Sean's cock which looked painfully erect.

"Oh Sean" his sister moaned as she saw his 6 inch cock for the first time.

She quickly grabbed the crotch of her undergarment and pulled it to the side, revealing her pink lips to her brother, who's cock pulsed at the sight. Quickly getting back on the bed over her brother she lowered herself until his cock was pushed into her before she let go of the wet material .

"OOOHHHH wow" Sean moaned as his cock disappeared into his sister, who said the same thing as she felt the thick meat disappear into her warm, wet cavity.

Tracy grabbed hold of Sean's shoulders and pulled him into a sitting position as she laid back flat on the bed, his cock still buried deep in her, her breasts now two mountains on her thin body. Sean slid his hands over his sisters thin body and over the mountainous hills on her chest caressing each with care as their owner lifted her hips up and swirled them around his cock, moving him deeply into herself she moaned as she did it again, the feeling of Sean's hand all over her breasts sending shock waves of pleasure through her.

The arched her back up as Sean leaned down and planted soft kisses on her breasts, she grabbed each and brought them together closing her eyes and leaning her head back to arch up more to met him. Tracy pushed his head back with her hands and brought her legs from over his thighs to a straight up position, Sean moaned as he felt his cock being pulled back, but not out of his sister. Getting on his knees he pressed into her again and leaned forwards over her legs, pushing them back open just enough so he could lean his body through and suck her breasts again.

"Oh hhmmm aaawwww yesssssssss" Tracy moaned as she felt his cock move deep into her again and his lips on her soft nipples.

Sean laid back down and Tracy got up pulling off the undergarment and tossing it over her shoulder now completely naked she got back on to Sean's cock kneeling over him, he tensed his neck as the pleasure of her soft hole enveloped his cock again.

"Aaahhhhhhhh hhhmmmmmmm" Tracy moaned as she closed her eyes and flicked her head to get the hair off her eyes so she could she her lover better. Slowly sliding her left arm over her chest covering her breasts with it, smiling at Sean teasing him, she slowly began to grind her pussy into him.

"Oh yessss" he moaned as he felt her raise up slightly before dropping back down over his cock.

"Hmmmm aaaahhhhh" Tracy began to rock her hips back and forwards over her brothers crotch, his cock beginning to slide side to side inside her tight pussy. She started to rock faster and it eventually turned into an up and down motion she was making with hips, pulling his cock out slightly before pushing it back inside of herself. Tracy went back to the grinding as she leaned down so her lips pressed against her brothers soft hair pressing her massive breasts against his chest, she began sliding them up and down him, her nipples tickling his chest as she leaned in more to make a more firm contact with him.

"Ohh, thats nice" Sean moaned as he felt her press into him further, but this feeling was short lived. Tracy once more leaned back and Sean sat up with her, she moved her legs so he could sit under her once more but this time instead of laying flat she leaned up on her arms so she was at an angle to him.

When they were both in a comfortable position Tracy began to slide her hips up and down on Sean's, causing his cock to slide in and out of her she then began to move back and forwards in a rocking position meaning his cock was now actually make the move back and forwards in her tight wet pussy sending shock waves threw them both.

"OOHHHH hhmmmm god aawwww yesss hhmmmmm aaahhhhhh" Tracy moaned as she increased the speed, her breasts now jiggling in front of Sean's face majestically as he concentrated on keeping rhythm with his sister, placing his hand under her ass so he could help her maintain balance comfortably as she pressed and pulled on his cock buried deep in her. With the added support of her brothers hand Tracy sped up, taking more of her brother in and out of herself, meaning she moaned louder then ever.

Sean didn't know quite when it happened but somewhere in the moans Tracy pulled him out and turned over, raising to her hands and knees in front of him. Sean not wanting this to end knelt behind her and placed the head of his cock to her pussy again, but his sister reached back and brought it to her asshole and placed the tip at the entrance.

Sean leaned over his sister as she pushed back onto him, his cock sliding with rather little difficulty into her tight ass, all the juices on it making the perfect lubricant.

Both Sean and Tracy moved as one, for the first thrust, both leaning forwards then back again, they did it a second time then Sean straightened his back and let his sister pull forwards, but not letting himself go with her. His cock pulled about half way out before she pushed back again, sinking it back in all the way.

"Awwww Oooohhh Hhhhmmmm Aaaaawwwwww!!!" she screamed out as she rapidly started again pushing and pulling herself forwards and backwards, taking her brothers cock deep into her tightest hole. Her breasts swaying beneath her, their weight making her shoulders ache from holding them up in such a position for so long. She closed her eyes and tried to just concentrate on the pleasure.

"Sean, ooohhh yesss aahhhh" she moaned as she felt her brother lean over her, still letting her do all the movements leaning her hips and upper body forwards and back in rapid secession to get him in and out of her ass.

Sean slid his right hand over her back and down her side onto her firm breast, caressing it as she moaned and letting it sway in his hand as she moved back and forwards in quick little movements that sent both of them wild. Sean pulled his hand back and started to thrust himself along with his sister for a few seconds before letting her her do it alone once again, bringing his hands to her shoulders and neck moving her hair back over and lightly massaging the supple skin of her shoulders. Tracy moaned as she felt his cock deep in her ass, going places she didn't know existed until now, her hips and arm getting tired she didn't care this was too good to worry about pain.

Tracy pushed up further on her arms forcing her breasts further forwards and her back to arch as she moaned out loudly from the deep penetration of her brother. Holding herself up with one hand she brought the other to her hair and rubbed it through, looking back slightly at Sean who moved his hands to hers and pulled the hair away for her as she opened her mouth wide to get in more oxygen, with all the exhausting exercise they were enduring she needed it.

Sean sencing they were both nearly done placed his hands on her hips and began to thrust against her, so when she went back he went forwards and vise-versa, sending even bigger waves through the exhausted Tracy, who tried to pick up the speed of her movements causing her breasts to sway faster.

She brought her left hand off the bed and placed it onto her swaying breasts, rubbing them in time with the thrusts in her ass.

Placing her hand down one final time she really went for it.

"Oooooooohhhh Aaaaaaawwwwww Goddddd Oooooohhhhh!!!" she shouted out at the top of her voice, her mouth wide open as both she and her brother increased the pace and deepness of the penetration. Tracy now bouncing her hands off the bed she was moving back and forwards so hard.

Sean let out a cry as both he and his sister came, he leaned over her as his cock sprayed his hot cum deep into Tracy's ass, covering her insides with white liquid, the heat almost too much to bare for Tracy, who was like Sean, struggling to breath.

With the weight of her brother on her back and the tiredness in her arms, Tracy lowered herself and Sean down onto the bed, Sean started to drift off to sleep as his sister looked at the clock opposite them.

"7 : 37 pm" she said quietly "The exact time he was born."

Ps. Special thanks to Smartgirlinoh for doing a great job editing my work.

12