Right Where I Belong Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay then." He held Tom's hand in his own and rested them both on his lap. "Ask away."

"Well... you know I love you, right?" Tom asked.

"I know, baby. I love you too." Matt said with a smile.

"And you're happy with me, aren't you?" Tom was beginning to sound a little nervous and unsure.

"Of course I am! Why would you even have to ask that? You must realise that this is the happiest I have ever been. You make mesohappy." Matt gave Tom's thigh a gentle squeeze in what he hoped was a reassuring gesture.

Tom's wide smile was beautiful, and Matt's heart fluttered. "Really, you mean that?"

"I mean it with all my heart. You're everything to me. "

"Well in that case, I only have one more thing I need to ask you." Tom paused as he slid off of the sofa and onto his knee in front of Matt. He pulled something out of his pocket before he continued. "I want absolutelyeverythingwith you, Matt. You are my whole entire world and I love you more than life itself. I can't even picture my life without you in it." Tom opened his hands to reveal a ring box, and inside sat a beautiful platinum band. Matt had tears in his eyes as he looked from the box to Tom. He couldn't believe this was happening; his heart was pounding hard in his chest and his palms were clammy with sweat.

"Matthew Webbe, will you marry me?"

Matt let out a noise that was somewhere between a laugh and a sob. "Of course I'll marry you!" He flung himself at his partner, his fiancé, and the love of his life. Matt wrapped his arms around him and held on tight. "I love you so much. God, you scared me for a moment there. I thought you wanted to leave me or something."

"Leave you?" Tom laughed, tightening his hold on his partner. "Not in a million years, Matt. I'm right where I belong here with you."

Matt pulled away and smiled. He remembered saying the exact same thing to Tom a while back. "Wasn't that my line?"

"I think it was. You don't mind if I borrow it, do you?" Tom asked with a grin.

"What's mine is yours, babe."

Matt tangled his fingers in his fiancé's hair and pulled him down for a kiss. He held on tight, not ever wanting to let go. Life really was perfect, and Matt couldn't wait to spend the rest of it with Tom by his side.

~ The End ~

12