Right Where I Want Him

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MistyMorgan
MistyMorgan
529 Followers

"You talked to the wrong person, dear sister!" she said. "It's Mom who can set you straight but then again; so can I. Are you ready to listen now?" Martha asked with a knowing sparkle in her eye.

I wiped away the tears waiting to fall and shook my head, yes.

Then I asked, "But didn't you and Mark have sex before you got married?" I asked sure that they had.

"Yeah, but not until I knew he was ready and knew all of the rules," she explained slyly.

"I don't understand," I said tears forming in my eyes again.

"Remember when Mom use to take us shopping and ditch us in the toy store for about an hour?" she reminded me.

"Yes, I do, but what does that have to do with this situation?" I asked confused.

"I'm going to tell you," she smiled.

As soon as our food arrived, Martha moved her chair closer to mine so that she could talk quietly and I could hear.

"Mom loved dad and he loved her. You know why?" she started.

"Because, dad knew the rules?" I speculated.

"Well, not at first. But Mom learned them early on. You see Dad use to treat Mom really badly. One day she took a stand and from that day on he was hers. That is, until she found someone better."

I listened carefully while Martha told me how Mom found that by using other men to please her that Dad became her man servant; doing all that she wanted him to do and loving her all the more for putting him in his place.

"Mom and Dad married early and Mom, like you and me, didn't know all that much about sex between men and women. But you know Mom! She is very determined and can sometimes be a real Bitch! So when the sexual pleasure went out of their marriage, Mom went looking for something better," Martha clarified.

I gasped! I couldn't imagine my Mom with another man. I couldn't believe that my Dad would accept that type of behavior from her.

Our Mom was always in control of Martha and me. We didn't step out of line; we knew better. But her and Dad always seemed to be happy and content. They had parties and people over on weekend all of the time. I remembered as Martha spoke. Some of the people spent the night. Husbands and wives sometimes just the men. I never thought much of it back then.

I remember thinking it was funny, watching my Dad wear a maid's apron while her cooked breakfast and fed Mom and their friends breakfast in bed. I just thought it was easier that everyone was in the same bedroom to eat.

It all sounded so clear now that Martha was explaining it.

"Mom always told me that a man needs to know his place and the only way to teach him was to show him that you don't need what he has," she told me.

"I'm not sure of what you mean," I asked for clarification.

"Those friends of Dad's got to have sex with Mom more than Dad did," she began. "Mom made him watch her with those men then made him fix them breakfast the next morning."

"I don't believe that!" I exclaimed.

"Believe it! She taught me, now I'm teaching you," Martha smiled knowingly.

"Did you ever see Mom cook a meal or clean a dish, make beds?" she went on.

I thought a moment, "I can't remember her ever doing any of that, but that doesn't mean she never did," I tried to hold onto what felt real and right.

"When I met Mark, I was like you; head over hills and ready to give myself completely over to him. Mom took me to the side and told me her secrets. I didn't believe it either, so she took me out and showed me," Martha took a breath. "I told Mark I'd be home late tonight because I'm going to show you."

"Who's going to cook Mark's dinner tonight?" I asked.

"You're not listening, are you?" she shook her head.

Then the light flickered in my mind but only slightly. "Oh," I whispered.

"Come on, we're going to your place so you can shower, put on something really hot and sexy. Then, we're going to LaLounge and having a good ole' time. It starts picking up around six o'clock. So get ready to get down and dirty and have more fun than you ever dreamed!" Martha grabbed my arm and dragged me out of the restaurant.

Martha followed me back to my apartment and as I showered, she scavenged through my closet for the most appropriate outfit for me to wear. She helped me make up my face and styled my hair. I was embarrassed at the dress she chose. It was three inches above my knee and the one could almost see through it. I couldn't even imagine why I had purchased it. She would not allow me to wear panties or a bra.

I was a nervous wreck. I kept thing, 'Half of the guys from school will be in this place. If anyone recognizes me, they could go tell Fred,' the thought terrified me.

Martha hugged me then we walked to the bar, it was very close to campus.

The fist thing Martha did was ordered two Margaritas and an orange juice. I couldn't order or really drink since I was underage. They let minors in but refused to let us have anything but juice.

We carried the drinks to a vacant table and soon a tribe of college guys and professionals surrounded us. Martha talked to really good-looking guy that was next to her. I didn't notice at first, but when I really looked, she was not just talking but also rubbing his dick.

I turned away feeling like I saw something that I shouldn't have. But I couldn't continue to divert my eyes and when I looked again, I saw that he had his hand up her skirt and was touching her. Then I realized why she had not let me wear panties and was sure she had none on as well.

She laughed and encouraged him; I was embarrassed.

Martha turned to me, still stroking him. "You think he's cute?"

I glanced over at him and he was, "Yes," I mouthed.

"He's married," she said, "but his wife doesn't put out often enough, so he comes here to get some action. Or sometimes he come to my house," she said as if this were a normal thing.

"He just needs a good fuck!" she said loudly so that I could hear her over the crowd. "We're going to go in the back room. I'll be back," she said and left me alone with the wolves surrounding me.

I sat there scared to death then a really nice looking guy came up to me and asked if he could buy me a drink. I pointed to the drinks still on the table, "Thanks, but I have plenty."

I pointed to the vacant chair beside me inviting him to sit. As he did, his hand found my uncovered leg.

"Your skin is so soft," he said very loud so that I could here him over the drone of the crowd and the music.

"Thank you," I replied and took a drink of one of the Margaritas.

"My name is Chase. Are you here alone?" he asked.

"No, my sister is here as well. She just went off with a friend to dance or something. I'm just waiting for her," I explained.

Chase and I sat there talking until Martha returned. When I saw her approach, I told Chase he had to leave.

"Yes, ma'am, thank you for the company," he said and left quietly.

Martha stopped him and returned him to the table. She was flustered and her hair mussed. She sat down at the table next to me and took my hand. Leading it beneath the table she guided it under her skirt and into her wet cunt.

The touch shocked me and I quickly pulled my hand away.

"I'm taking that home to my husband tonight for dessert. After he eats it, he'll do whatever I tell him to do," she confided in me.

"And guess what? She challenged me to guess, "I'm also going to take one of these lucky guys home with me so Mark can watch us do it. Then I'll make him clean up the mess he leaves in my pussy," she said so loud that anyone around our table could have heard. I was so embarrassed.

I looked at Chase and he just smiled and nodded his head. I didn't believe her but the guys all gathered around our table waiting to be picked as her lover for the night.

Martha reached out and pulled one of the Frat boys to her. She pulled him close and kissed him hard on the mouth. Then she ran her hand down into his pants. A few minutes later she pushed him away. "Sorry little boy go home to your momma until you grow up!" she yelled.

As I watched amazed, another Frat guy ran his hand up her skirt and into her love channel. His arm pumped her while she stroked him right there in front of the crowd and me. She didn't seem to care and she loved the attention that was being bestowed upon her.

The Frat boy finally pulled out his fingers and popped them in his mouth, tasting Martha's juices. I couldn't believe what I was seeing.

Then Martha unzipped his pants and pulled out his hard cock. It was considerably larger than any dick I had ever seen. Precum glistened on its mushroomed head in the dim light of the bar.

Someone touched my neck. I turned around and there was a really cute guy from my Calculus class. I thought for a minute and finally remembered his name. "Kevin, how are you? Do you frequent here often?" I asked.

We exchanged more niceties as he ran his hand up and down my thigh. I felt the moisture forming between my cunt lips and I opened my legs a little wider. My lips were getting dry and I ran my tongue over them. When I did, he kissed me and stepped between my legs.

I could feel his hardness press against my leg; the fabric of his pants felt itchy next to my bare sexpot. I pushed back at him as if I was in a trance. I unzipped his crouch and a long thick snake fell toward me.

My hand could not totally encompass its girth. I stroked its length and it seemed very long. It felt heavy and I loved the silkiness of its plumbed head.

Kevin moved in closer and reached under my light dress to find my bare pussy. "Mmmmmm," he sighed and his staff grew larger in my hand. Cum began seeping out of its head.

He leaned over and rammed his tongue down my throat. My mind whirled, "People are watching us do this! Gaud, this can't be happening! Oh it feels so good. I want you to fuck me." None of these words were aloud but it was almost as if Kevin heard them.

He took me by the hand. Without thinking, I followed him. His other hand was still in my twat. I was unaware of the number of eyes that were watching us.

Upstairs was a brightly lit bar and off of it were several private rooms. Kevin paid the bartender and led me to one of them.

He closed he door and wasted no time pulling my dress over my head. I stood there paralyzed and naked while he undressed. Once he was nude I was delighted to see the whole man, but when I caught the size of his manhood, I thought, "This is going to hurt!" Kevin kneeled before me and ran his tongue the length of my slit then over my nub giving me a chill. He guided me to the bed and to my surprise the sheets were clean and crisp. Sitting me down, he knelled before me and he spread my legs wide and started licking me once again. The sensation was so hot that I was sure that I was going to have an orgasm for the first time from a man instead of my own fingers.

Unlike Fred, Kevin was gentle and slow; he made me feel relaxed and comfortable. I lie back on the bed and let him pleasure me. I had no inclination to return the pleasure.

I wanted him to make up for the pain Fred had caused me the night before. I closed my eyes when his hands went to my breasts and slowly massaged them. Pinching my nipples gently, he shot arrows of fire into my groin. The warmth was delightful. A moan escaped my lips.

I could feel his hardness against me but I did nothing to encourage him to put it inside of me. I was afraid of the pain his size may inflict. Since Fred was so much smaller, I was sure Kevin's would tear me apart.

Gently he pushed his long fingers into my wet cunt. It didn't hurt. It felt very good in fact, so good that I scooted down on them trying to get them deeper in me.

Then I felt his tongue touch my clit once again sending fire into my pussy. My legs pulled up and I felt my nipples harden once again.

Kevin's mouth was on my belly licking and kissing. Then I felt his tongue in my coochie.

"Oh gaud!" I cried. It was the most explosive sensation I had ever experienced.

His head started pumping in and out of the lustful snatch between my legs. My hands reached for his head and I assisted his movements in and out of my electric box. There was no pain or regret this night only warm soothing pleasure.

Then the bed sunk just a little as Kevin climbed onto it. I opened my eyes and watched as he directed his hard tool into my liquid pleasure pool.

Unlike Fred, his prick slid in like it was oiled. I know Fred broke my hymen, but there was very little pain and Kevin was bigger than Fred.

My mind reeled "Why would I want Fred when I can have Kevin? He's a much better lover."

All of the sudden I understood what Martha had been telling me. I don't need Fred and after tonight he will know it and do all that he can to win my love and affection back.

Kevin fucked me so much better that Fred ever could. He was all that a woman would want or need. I liked this tradition Mom had started. When Kevin had filled me with his thick seed, I had experienced three explosive orgasms and my body tingled with the joy of a real woman.

~ Chapter 2

The next morning I glowed. Fred, who had all but ignored me the day before must have seen my sparkle, because his attitude had gone back to that of a loving boyfriend.

"Where were you last night? I called three times and the last time it was midnight!" he said anxiously.

"I was with my sister," I answered coolly. "Like you even cared."

"Oh, where did you go?" he pushed for more.

"Some little bar that she likes; I don't even remember the name of it," I was vague.

"Well, did you have a good time?" Fred dug for more.

"Yes, we danced and talked to the people there; I needed a good night out. Heaven knows you haven't taken me anywhere in the past month!" I looked at him bitterly.

"I wish you would have called, I would have gone with you!" he said with those hurt puppy dog eyes of his.

"Sorry, it was spur of the moment maybe next time," I smiled and started toward my desk.

He followed close behind me continuing to dig. "Did you see anyone you knew there?"

Kevin came in a minute later. He smiled and waved; I waved back.

Fred leaned over and asked, "You know that guy?"

"Yes, he was there last night and we danced a few times. He's really a lot of fun! Want me to introduce him to you?" I taunted him.

"Maybe we could have dinner tonight so we can talk. I mean, after all we did get really close the other night," his eyes begged me.

"We'll see," I said opening my book as the class started.

After class Fred cornered me and wanted to know more about Kevin. I was coy and secretive.

"How did you dance with him, fast or slow?" he wanted to know.

"I danced so much I don't remember!" I called over my shoulder as I kept walking.

"Let's go get some lunch at that little Café you like so much! I'm sorry I've been such a jerk for the past few days. I think I was getting scared after we did... you know," he turned red.

"You're embarrassed about having sex with me, aren't you?" I asked.

"No, it's just that I was a virgin before the other night," he whispered.

I smiled, "Well, so was I, don't you think that's a good thing?"
"I was afraid that I did it wrong. I thought I hurt you and I didn't want you angry with me," he explained.

"Did I look or act angry with you?" I asked.

"No, but I felt inadequate because I thought you wanted it to be perfect. I thought you would think I was weird since I was a virgin," he said quietly.

"A girl can't tell if a guy is a virgin," I informed him.

"Please, let me take you to lunch so we can talk. I've missed you and I want to be with you always! Please?" he looked at me with those dark eyes of his. I couldn't resist any longer. I didn't care what Martha thought or said.

"Okay, I'll give you a second chance to prove your love for me," I teased.

At the Café he swore his love and devotion to me before the meal came. During the meal he talked softly telling me all of the wonderful things he wanted us to share and how when we graduated that we would be married and raise a family. It was as if he were reading my thoughts. I fell in love with him all over again.

After lunch we walked hand in hand back to the dorms and we went to his room. He made love to me once again and he was very passionate. He attacked me like an animal then he kissed me softly and swore his love for me. "I want you in my life always. I want to be there for you always. I promise that when we marry, you will be the soul purpose of my life! I love you that much!" Fred confessed.

When I got back to my apartment, I called Martha and told her how anxious Fred had been this morning, especially after Kevin walked in and waved to me. He was like frantic that I had done something without him. Then I told her how he had sworn his love and devotion to me and that it made me feel wonderful. "We went to his dorm room afterwards and he fucked me again. It was so wonderful!"

"Oh really," Martha sighed.

"You were right! He wants to go to dinner tonight and talk some more; what should I do?" I asked her advice. "I love all this attention from him!"

"Tell him your mom wants you to come to dinner," she said. "You can come over to our place and watch Mark in action. Just don't do anything he wants you to do. You are, then, the one in control; you always have been!" Martha assured me. At four o'clock, my phone rang and it was Fred. I took a deep breath and prepared myself to be distant before I picked it up. I let it ring three times.

"Hello?" I said casually.

"Hey baby! What took you so long to answer?" came Fred's voice.

"Sorry, I was in the bathroom!" I lied once again. I was getting use to lying to him.

"So are we going to dinner? I'm getting hungry," he asked.

"Oh, I'm sorry, I forgot to call you. My Mom called right after I got in from my last class and she wants me to come to her house for dinner so I can help her sort through some old clothes of mine. She's trying to make more closet room for all the stuff she's been buying. You know how she likes to shop! Maybe tomorrow night!" I explained.

"Okay, have a good time; call me when you get home if it's not too late, please," he said downheartedly. "Guess I'll just catch a burger and fries."

"Well, enjoy them," I said and hung up the phone.

My heart palpitated with fear and joy. I was afraid that by treating him this way I would lose him, but at the same time I was enjoying the control I seemed to have and the desperation in his voice.

I dressed to go to Martha's for dinner. I stopped at the grocery store and picked up some flowers and dessert. There I ran into Kevin.

"Hello, pretty lady!" his smooth tones waltzed from his lips.

Looking up from the potatoes I said, "Hi! Kevin, how are your doing?

"Great! How are you tonight? I wanted to tell you how much I enjoyed last night. You were fantastic," he smiled.

"Yes, I think that was the best sex I have ever had," I told him knowing that I would never forget how good it was while not admitting that was only the second time I had had a dick in my pussy.

"So you fixing dinner, are you?" he asked.

"Oh no, I'm just getting a few things to take to y sister's. She invited me to dinner tonight. I wanted to get a dessert and some flowers. Then I saw these potatoes and thought how much I would love a baked potato," I rambled.

Kevin laughed and it was so contagious that I had to join him.

"I would like to see you again," he didn't miss a beat.

"I think I would like that. Why don't I give you my number? That way you can call and see if I'm available," I said looking through my purse for a pen and something to write on.

"Thanks, that's great!" he said as I handed him my number.

He walked with me to the check out counter and before I could take my wallet out, he had paid for my groceries. I thanked him profusely and he promised to call me soon. Then he kissed me good-bye.

MistyMorgan
MistyMorgan
529 Followers