Right Where I Want Him

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MistyMorgan
MistyMorgan
532 Followers

I smiled when I saw him and my cunt got anxious. I so wanted to feel him in me again.

"Hey Kevin," I smiled, "how have you been?"

"Great! How about you?" he returned.

Before I could answer, Martha leaned over and whispered in his ear. He shook is head up and down as if to say he understood and then left.

My mind whirled. I wanted to know what she had said to him but I knew she would never tell me. I watched as he left and tried to follow him but soon the crowd consumed him and he was lost from my sight.

Our drinks arrived and Martha started talking to me about the night before and asking me, "How did you enjoyed having Nathan between your legs last night?"

"It was nice, he is a good lay," I told her reluctantly.

"Yeah, I enjoy him a lot too," she smiled. "How would you like to have Fred and all those other men who make you feel so good as well?"

"That would be wonderful but Fred would never be like Mark. He is too possessive and wants me all to himself. That's why I have been using you as my excuse to go out. I know that at least I will have more fun with the guys you know," I explained to her.

"Oh no sweet sister, you can have it all if you just play your cards right. I've been leading you down the right track but it is soon going to be time for you to take the initiative and show him what you expect. It's going to take more than just playing around when you're with me," Martha instructed.

"I don't know what you mean," I said a bit uncomfortably.

"You will soon. That's why I asked for your spare key last night. Don't be surprised if when Fred is at your place you get some company dropping in unrepentantly. It could be me or it could even be Mom. You just never know. But don't let that stop him," she smiled devilishly.

Kevin came back and told Martha, "It's all ready."

"Good thanks!" She turned to me and said, "You need to go with Kevin; he has a surprise for you. I think you'll like it a lot. I'll be there shortly."

Kevin took my hand and led me back up the stairs. We walked into a room with two beds. One bed was empty the other had three guys sitting on it in different stages of undress.

I became very uncomfortable. I looked to Kevin for help and understanding. "What is this?" I asked.

"Martha wanted you to see how much fun you can have with more than one man. This is Carlos, Max, and Franklin. They go to school with us, maybe you've seen them around campus?" he explained.

"Franklin looks familiar but I don't know you two, sorry," I said to the guys.

"Not a problem," Carlos said, "You will in a couple of hours."

"Have you ever had sex with more than one guy before?" Max inquired.

I looked at Kevin, fear in my eyes and asked, "What does he mean?"

"No, she just lost her virginity three days ago, guys so Martha wants you to be gentle and careful with her. Her words were, 'Make it enjoyable and exciting at the same time.' And if it's not, she made threats you don't want to hear and we all know that she means it."

Kevin kissed me on the lips and then left a trail of kisses down my neck and ended at the cleavage of my breast. He released the hook that held my heavy tits in their cradles. They fell free and I heard the guys on the bed mumbling.

Kevin's lips nipped at my nipples and I felt hands on my butt. I knew they weren't Kevin's because his were on my breasts.

I felt the zipper being pulled down on my jeans and the button being slipped out of its hole. The hands on my butt pulled then down over my hip and off my legs. Fingers traced the curve of my back and then wrapped themselves around my waist.

Wetness on my back made me think that one of them was kissing me. He softly kissed the back of my neck and then kissed each vertebrate as he made his way down to my ass. He blew on my skin when he reached the top of the crack in my ass. It tickled and made my nipples hard. I moaned with delight.

Another pair of hands now explored my breast. Kevin's tongue was down my throat but I opened my eyes and saw that it was the one he introduced as Franklin. I watched as he licked his lips and then folded them around the areola of my free-swinging tit.

It felt so good to have one man kissing me, and one sucking my large mounds and another kissing and playing with my back.

I felt like I would explode with all the attention I was getting from these three men. I had forgotten about he fourth until I felt wetness between my legs as my gates of Venus were separated with the tip of a tongue.

My knees gave out and I began to fall. Someone caught me and three of them lay me on the bed. Fingers, mouths and hands started exploring me immediately.

Kevin had undressed and he started to guide his dick into the wetness between my legs. He was the first to see my newly shaved cunt. "Oh, you've made improvements, I like. I want to taste it, may I?" he asked.

Embarrassed, I nodded my head. He knelt before me and his tongue touched my exposed female dick. I shook and I started to fall towards the floor again. Kevin's hands grabbed me and kept me from hitting the carpet a second time.

He pushed me back further on the bed then crawled onto it himself. He once again guided his fuck stick toward my liquid love canal. I loved the warmth that shot through me as his length dove deep into my pool of pleasure. My nipples were hard and my knees pulled toward my body.

Carlos kissed me. His tongue darted in and out of my mouth and he sucked my lips into his opening. He swirled his tongue around mine and our two linguas danced. I felt the hardness of his cock on my arm as he knelt over me.

Max sucked my breast into his mouth. His teeth nibbled gently on my areola as his fingers massaged the thickness of the mounds. Each time he nibbled a lightening bolt traveled to the spot that Kevin was stimulating.

I felt Franklin's hands as he ran them through my hair. He was gentle and he made moaning sounds as his fingers twisted themselves into the thick locks. He then pulled all of my hair into what felt like a pony tail then a French twist. His moans became louder and he started moving the hair up and down.

I had four men on me making my body react to each of them in a different manner. I couldn't feel or see what any one of them was doing but the culmination of the four of them made my body tingle and scream for more. Even Franklin's unusual playing with my hair was sensual.

Carlos pulled his tongue out of my mouth and kissed me gently on the forehead. He pulled off his jeans and took his thick shaft into his hand. He stroked it slowly, very close to my face.

I tried to turn away but Franklin held my head still with his hands and his moans became louder. I could feel him massaging and slightly stroking my hair.

There was the glistening of precum on the cock Carlos smiled down at me. He guided his prick toward my face and he ran the head with its precum on my lips while he forced them open. His phallus slipped in and he started fucking my mouth.

I was scared. I was having problems breathing. All the fingers, hands and mouths were blocking my senses. I realized that I was being gang banged. I even realized at that moment that it wasn't Franklin's hands that were stroking my hair, but his dick. The only Phallus that wasn't in me was Max's. I wondered where and how he was going to fuck me.

But the experience wasn't completely terrifying. I loved the sensations that my body was experiencing, the touch of their skin as they fondled me. There was fire dancing inside of me and tingling in my cunt. My nipples were like stones and even my ass was excited the hole pulsed as if it were being fucked.

Kevin was the first to cum. His seed exploded in me and my back arched toward him. My pussy seemed to suck him in further rather than repeal him after his load was released. When he pulled out there was a noticeable pop as he escaped the vacuum my pussy had created.

He fell on the bed beside me. I reached over and stroked his pulsing pole. Seed flowed down the sides. I used that to run my hand up and down the shaft. His chest heaved and he moaned each time my fingers traced the ridge of his crown. His body jerked as I ran my fingers around his pulsing spout hole. I wished Mark was here to lick the sticky cum off Kevin's dick and turn me on as it had the night before.

Max released my tits. He whispered in Carlos' ear and he pulled his dick out of my mouth. Then he spoke softly in Franklin's ear and he released my hair. With them off me, Max helped me off the bed. He kissed me deeply, lifted me off the bed, and his hands explored the contours of my body.

First he traced the features of my face. He kissed my forehead, my cheeks and my lips. Then his fingers traveled down my neck and each hand cupped a breast. He squeezed them firmly then pinched each nipple. Max then licked his lips and a string of saliva sparkled in the light of the room.

His wet lips and tongue tickled the hard nipples and he nibbled the left one shooting hot shots of passion down to my clit.

His fingers continued to explore my tingling skin. His hands went to my waist and he measured my hips with the width of his hands, fingers splayed. He pulled my butt cheeks apart then pressed them close together. Then pulled them apart again. His fingers tracing the crack of my ass then pressing on the tight star patterned hole.

I felt his peter harden as he cupped my ass in his hands. Then he stepped behind me and started kissing my shoulder blades. His hands moved silkily up my arms to the pits. Then he traced the lift of my breast and the curve of my hip once again.

I could feel his hardness rising as he learned the contour of my body. Max's lips were on my neck and Carlos' were on my Twat.

Carlos slightly spread my legs apart. His tongue ran across my erect female dick and my legs went weak. The only support was Max's large hands on my hip. If not for his strength, I would have been on the floor.

Then I felt something cold spray on my asshole. At first I thought Max had blown his wad. Then I realized that would have been warm. Then it came, a burning as my skin ripped and Max pressed his hard, thick, crown into my tight ass hole.

He bent me at the waist and leaned over me as he forced his Pud deeper into my ass. The only relief was Carlos' tongue darting in and out of my wet sexpot and pinching my erect clit.

I felt Franklin's dick in my hair again. His cries softly floated through the air as the grunts of both Carlos and Max screamed in my ears. Then Kevin started playing with my tits again. I was feeling both pleasure and pain and my mind didn't know what to do.

I heard footsteps and I opened my eyes to see who had walked into the room. The bodies blocked my line of sight, but I could see Martha's high heels as she stood close to me.

"Wow! I'd like to be where you are right now!" she said with a smile in her voice. "Are you enjoying all this attention?"

I tried to hide the panic and whispered, "It is exciting and enjoyable, but I've never had this many dicks in me at once. It's a bit overwhelming."

"Well, as time goes on you will get use to this. And you'll love it once we bring Fred into the picture. You will like having him prepare your Bulls and suck their cum out of your pussy when they are finished" she assured me.

Max had not even slowed while she talked. His pipe continued to slid in and out of the tight ass. I heard his breathing become labored and his fingers dug deeper into the soft skin of my waist. He banged harder and harder.

Carlos' tongue darted deeper into my pussy with each thrust of Max's dick deeper into my now relenting butt. His fingers pinched my tense clit that seemed to vibrate with each thrust of Max's body toward mine.

I felt the long, hard Putz grow in my ass. I could feel the pulsating as the seed forced its way up the shaft and sped toward the opening at the eye of its head. I steadied myself for the force that I knew it would have.

His nails dug into my delicate white skin causing me pain. His hips banged hard against my fleshy butt and I could feel his hipbones as they crashed against me. My skin tore where his nails dug into it. His voice rose as the thick cum flowed up the shaft.

"DAMN WOMAN!" he screamed and the seed erupted into my ass and back splashed onto him and my butt. He held tight like he was riding a bucking bronco as his pelvic arch attacked me.

All of this action and noise must have really excited Carlos because he pinched and played with my clit more vigorously and his tongue seemed to grow into a giant penis as it darted in and out of my pussy. It was like being fucked with a medium sized dick. I had an explosive orgasm and I felt his spurt as it fell on my legs.

At the same time I felt the pulling of my hair. I remembered that Franklin was still fucking my hair. I thought, "Damn! He came in my hair!"

Franklin fell onto the floor after his climax subsided. Yellowish cum was still pulsing from his spent Johnson. I had never heard of a hair fetish before. Now I would have to wash my long locks once again. It wouldn't be easy either, since it would be sticky and matted before I got home.

Martha helped me off the floor once the guys had stepped back from me. "You are beautiful," she smiled then licked some cum off my tits.

I pulled back. I wasn't sure how to take that advance.

"Tomorrow night, I want you to have Fred over. I'm going to come in about nine o'clock and surprise you. I will be alone this time, but I want him to get use to people walking in on you," she informed me. "Now go take a shower before you hair turns into a board with all that sticky cum in it."

She showed me to the shower and I felt so refreshed after getting all that male slime off me and out of me. When I stepped out, all of them were still there. Martha was giving Kevin a blowjob and Max was fucking her.

I dressed and started for the door. "Don't forget, nine o'clock tomorrow night!" I heard Martha say as I closed the door.

~ Chapter 5

Driving home I felt nervous. I wondered how many times Fred had called. I wondered if he was mad at me for leaving him alone again. I also smelled cum. It was oozing from my pussy. I thought I had cleaned it all but it continued to make my panties wet.

As I pulled up to my apartment, I saw Fred's Jeep sitting in front of it. He opened the door and climbed out when I pulled into the driveway.

"I was worried. I called you four times in two hours. I didn't think you would spend that much time at your mothers," he started as soon as I stepped out of the car.

"Well, she needed some help with the wall papering she was doing in the bathroom and I couldn't tell her no," I explained one more lie. I couldn't believe how good I was getting at this exaggeration stuff.

"You could have called, I was worried!" he raised his voice.

"I didn't think about it, I'm sorry, but I was visiting with my Mom and Ronnie; you need to understand that I do have a family!" I raised my voice.

Fred bowed his head, "I'm sorry, I was just worried that you were gone so long. I never spend that much time at my parent's, but then again, they're assholes," he took me in his arms and kissed me. I just knew he was going to smell the salty cum dripping in my panties.

He followed me into the apartment and asking me, "Did I do something wrong? Are you mad at me?"

I turned and faced him as I took off my sweater. "Why do you ask that? What makes you think I'm mad with you, or what have you done that you think I should be mad about?" I asked.

"No, I haven't done anything that you should be mad about," he said defiantly as his face turned red.

I ignored this reaction and walked into the kitchen and got a drink. "Want something?" I asked.

"Yeah, I'd like a beer, if you have one," he smiled and looked relieved.

I opened the fridge and handed him a bottle.

"Thanks, can we talk?" he asked.

"Sure, we should always talk, don't you think?" I asked. "What is it you want to talk about?"

"I'm wondering if you still have feelings for me. Since we had sex last week you haven't been around much," he let out a deep sigh.

"I'm sorry, my family needed me and I can't tell them that I can't because my boyfriend wants to have sex," I said somewhat sarcastically.

I know but we have sex then you disappear. I thought you had enjoyed it. I know I sure did. It was some of the best sex I have ever had!" he boasted then realized what he had said.

"I mean... okay I lied, I did have sex before; it was when I was a senior in high school. I had to see what they were all talking about. I'm sorry I lied!" he became defensive.

"I'm not a virgin anymore so your high school sex doesn't bother me at all," I just smiled.

"I'm really horny tonight, I want to feel you on me tonight. I want to make you feel good again! Please, I'm really hurting here! It's been almost a week since we had sex!" he begged.

"Not tonight, I'm tired. Tomorrow night, I promise. I will set aside all night for you, but tonight I just want to shower and fall into my bed." It was almost the truth!

"Be here at eight, tomorrow night and I will be so sexy you won't be able to keep your hands off me. You'll fuck me like a whore instead of the woman you love! And I will play your slut if you would like," my eyes glanced at the woody that had just grown between his legs.

Walking as close as I could to him, I kissed him hard on the lips. Then I knelt before him and pulled his jeans off. His stiffy greeted me. I sucked it into my mouth and my head went to his fur and back out to his crown.

"Oh baby! Suck me good! I want so much to fuck you! Let me do it! PLEASE!" he cried.

I continued to suck and lick at his acorn. His hands went to my shoulders and his hips pivoted in and out of my tight lips as I sucked hard on the long shaft.

"Suck me Baby! Make me spit in that sweet red mouth of yours. I am going to fuck that throat so deep that you won't even taste my sweet cum!" and he slammed against my face forcing his length down my throat. Then pulled it back up to the crown.

My tongue swirled around it and then I sucked him deeper into my throat. "Oh I like this. I knew all women liked to suck cock more than they pretended!" he whispered and pushed my face into his fur once again. It took about twenty minutes before he spilled is seed deep in my throat.

As his prick shrunk, I let it slip out of my lips. His hands fell to my shoulders so he could support himself as he knelt before me. "That was great! Will you do that to me again tomorrow?" he asked.

I smiled and shook my head, yes. Then I kissed him and as I did, I pushed his seed back into his mouth. He had no choice but to swallow. I didn't release him until I knew he had taken it all. Then I bent over and sucked him into my mouth once again.

Fred's hands were once again on my head. He slammed my face into his muff and I sucked as hard as I could. He pushed me back onto the floor and slammed his pecker deep in my cum lubricated snatch. He fucked me hard and rough and it took him a long while to spill another load of seed. By the time he finished, my back was sore from lying on the uncovered hard wood floor.

His weight fell on me, pinning me there. His chest heaved against mine and I was in pain. He kissed me again refusing to let me move my head. "That wasn't half bad, but I'm not a fag and you won't feed me my salty cum ever again, will you?" he asked.

I shook my head, no.

"I can't hear you," he yelled.

"NO!" I replied defiantly.

"Tomorrow, you will be my slut and you will do as I instruct you, right?" he asked.

I didn't reply.

"RIGHT!" He yelled.

"Right," I replied.

"That's my good girl! You are my baby you know; I don't want to hurt you. I love you baby!" he whispered and kissed me softly kissing my face.

MistyMorgan
MistyMorgan
532 Followers