Right Where I Want Him

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then he stood up and pulled on his jeans. He turned as he walked out the door, "Wear something really slinky, slutty, and sexy tomorrow night, I'll be here at seven," he said and left.

Chapter 6

I crawled to the bed. My head hurt and tears were streaming down my face. I picked up the phone and called Martha.

"Hello?" Mark answered.

"Mark, is Martha home yet? I really need to talk with her," I asked hopefully.

"Sorry sweetie, she's not here yet, do you want me to have her call you when she arrives?" he asked. "Or is there something I can do for you?"

I swallowed hard and tried to push back the tears so he wouldn't hear me crying. "No, I guess I'll call her in the morning," I managed to say, "But thanks anyway, have a good night Mark, bye!"

I was about to hang up when he said, "Wait, she just came through the door," he handed the phone to her and the next voice I heard was Martha's. Tears filled my eyes and I sobbed uncontrollably.

"Baby, what happened?" she asked.

"When I got home, Fred was waiting for me. He was upset because I've been gone so much. I didn't want to have sex with him since I still had other guy's cum in my cunt; so I gave him a blowjob. Then something came over me. I kissed him with my mouth still full of his seed. Once there, I blew it all back into his mouth," I explained.

Martha laughed out loud.

"This isn't funny!" I barked. "He got really angry and raped me. I hate him!" I cried.

"I'll be there in just a few minutes," she promised.

When Martha arrived Mark was with her. "Sorry sweetie, I had to bring him, I needed to be cleaned," she apologized and sat on the sofa spreading her legs. Her cunt was uncovered. Mark looked at me then climbed between them. I watched as his tongue licked and sucked her Venus doors open then his face dove between them and started sucking the four other men's seed out of her sexpot.

She started talking as if Mark wasn't there. "I can't believe that bastard had the nerve to rape you. Are you okay baby?" she asked concerned.

"Yes, I'm just so angry, I just want him to pay! I want to use and abuse him as much as he did me tonight!" I said and tears streamed down my cheeks.

"I was coming alone tomorrow, but I think I'll bring Kevin with me," Martha said as she ran her hand through my hair trying to comfort me. "I do love that you shot his seed back at him though!" she laughed.

I giggled, "It was rather exciting and the look on his face was worth it! I guess I just wanted to give him a hint of what is to come!"

"I was going to come over alone tomorrow night, but I'm bringing Kevin; he'll put Fred in his place!"

"No, not Kevin, anyone but Kevin, he knows I've danced with Kevin," I pleaded.

"Okay, how about Nathan? He's someone who could put the fear of God in an asshole like Fred," she advised.

"Yeah, I think he would be perfect!" I agreed.

I couldn't take my eyes of Mark. He was like a puppy dog; lapping at Martha's open slit like it was a food dish. She sat there talking just like he wasn't there.

"Good, what time is he dropping by?" she asked.

"He said seven," I whispered, tears started down my cheeks again.

Martha placed her arms around me and held me while I cried. "You will be the big winner here, darlin' I promise you that!" she uttered.

She turned to Mark, "Clean her now, she needs it bad!"

He crawled off the sofa and onto the floor. He spread my legs wide and buried his face in my smooth cunt. I felt his thick tongue snake its way deep into my Quim. First he licked my clit that had become hard at the touch of his stiff tongue.

"Mmmmm," I moaned. Martha ran her hand through my long hair and softly stroked it, calming me further.

Mark's hands came to my pussy as well; he pinched my clit and spread the lips further to facilitate his dive into the deeper regions of my pool of lust.

I loved the way his tongue played in my garden tasting all the delicious fruits that were hidden there. From time to time he would pull off and blow on my clit or lick her so that she knew he was there and that he intended her to enjoy this new journey.

Mark licked and sucked me for a long time, maybe even an hour, while Martha tried to calm me and make me feel better about the next night.

"He'll never force you again after tomorrow night," she promised me.

I just stared at her and shook my head. I was enjoying Mark's tongue rolling around in me and cleaning all the sticky cum from me. So much so that I began to moan my hands went to his head and I pushed him deeper into my hot cunt. My hips pushed towards his tongue. I wanted to be fucked again.

Martha started pinching my nipples and Mark's tongue explored harder and deeper. Again, I felt uncomfortable at my sister's touch but I was so enjoying her husband's that a let it go.

Before long, I felt the wetness of her mouth on my tits as she sucked them. Mark's fingers had joined his tongue in my wet nookie. My hips pumped towards his face. I was hot with desire. I wanted to be fucked again!

Then I felt stiffness between my legs. I opened my eyes to see and Martha had a dildo in her hand and she was fucking my wet clam with it. I moaned and Mark sucked my clit. Martha seemed very familiar with this plastic dick. She knew where to put it and how to make it feel really good. I closed my eyes and spread my legs farther. Within minutes the warmth of hot water rushed through my body and I quivered with passion.

A tongue licked my slit. I didn't open my eyes to see whose it was. I just enjoyed it.

"Now, sweetie, tomorrow I will bring Nathan with me. We will start training that little snot how to be submissive to you and how you deserve to be treated! Try to get some sleep and don't let what he did upset you any longer. You will be on top before you know it!" she assured me then pulled Mark behind her as she walked out the door.

I climbed into bed, completely satisfied and relaxed. I felt loved and comforted. I slept like a baby.

~ Chapter 7

The sun shown through my window and awakened me. The day before was almost just a blur. All except Fred's action my heart still cried over that.

I dressed and headed for class at seven. When Fred came in I avoided eye contact. He sat beside me, "Baby, I'm sorry about last night, I didn't mean to hurt you," he murmured.

I tried to ignore him, but I just couldn't bring myself to do that to anyone. I looked at him and he saw the lack of sleep in my eyes. "I'm so sorry, sweetheart, I'll never hurt you again, I promise with every part of my being!"

I just stared at him.

"You don't have to be my slut tonight, I will worship you and take care of you no matter what!" he promised.

"Well, I'll decide tonight," I uttered coolly.

The professor started his lecture and put an end to our conversation.

Kevin walked in. I noticed he hesitated at the door, and then when he saw me he smiled and waved. He walked to a seat near the windows.

Peeking at Fred, I saw a look of hurt cross his face. He also seemed angry. 'Oh well, he is the asshole here. But soon he will be just as I want him,' I thought as my pussy became wet at the thought of Kevin.

After class, Fred and I went to lunch. He was again apologetic about the night before.

"I don't understand why you got so upset," I whispered in the crowded restaurant. "Didn't you like the taste of your own seed? I love it! I just wanted you to share in the love," I explained.

"I think I was so horny that I exploded," he confessed. "I promise not to blow up ever again!"

"If you like, I'll fix dinner tonight," I offered.

"That would be nice, I haven't had a good home cooked meal in weeks; this stuff is getting old," he sighed.

"Good, I'll go shopping right after lunch and I'll see you at seven. How does that sound?" I asked.

"I'm looking forward to it, sweetheart," Fred smiled.

We parted outside the restaurant. I headed for the grocery; Fred had another class. I decided to cook a roast, simple just had to pop it into the oven for a few hours. I cut up some onions, potatoes and carrots and covered it to cook slowly.

While I was out, I bought a really sexy dress and some revealing lingerie. I tried on the dress and it made me look really hot. It was red with a lace up front that revealed most of my breasts and it also laced up in the back. The hem fell just four inches below my pussy. It accented my sexy figure and I loved the way I looked and felt in it. I knew it would turn heads.

I also bought a really sexy fringed open bust bra with a short cover up, a garter belt and G-string panties. I found this great baby doll with a red ribbon on the front, made me look like a birthday present. The black G-string panties were so sexy. Then I found a fishnet babydoll and matching thong. I knew Fred was going to flip when he saw my new wardrobe.

When I returned home, there was a message from Martha telling me what time she and Nathan would arrive. She told me that I should be dressed sexily and that Fred should be really hot and horny by the time she got there. I thought, well I was wise to go shopping before I got home.

I put the roast in the oven then went to shower and get ready. Before I dressed, I masturbated. I was getting excited about tonight but I was also nervous. I was afraid that there would be a big fight when Martha turned up with Nathan. But then again, I thought Nathan was mature enough not to let anything bad happen.

The doorbell rang at exactly seven o'clock. I opened it in my new sexy dress and the smile on Fred's face said it all.

"Wow! Did you buy that for me?" he asked.

"Yes, I did. I told you I'd be your slut tonight!" I smiled.

He licked his lips and his finger traced the X's that laced up my breasts. "Forget dinner, I'll just eat you!"

"Let's save that for dessert. I've made a great roast with potatoes and carrots. I will taste so much better as dessert," I teased but still felt tense about the previous night.

He stepped in and kissed me hard on the lips. I could feel his hardness pressing against me. I had set the table and fixed a salad to go with the meal. Fred sat down and I handed him a beer.

I placed the meal on the table and he took a bite. "Mmmmm, you're right, this will make you taste even better," he licked his lips.

I joined him at the table and I initiated safe conversations. I didn't want to bring up any suggestion of the night before. We took our time eating and the conversation had finally become comfortable. My chest was starting to relax and we were laughing. It felt like old times. Fred helped me clean the kitchen. Once it was done, he could no longer restrain himself. He pulled me to him and his tongue attacked my tonsils. His hands explored all the familiar regions of my body and the curves that the new dress accentuated.

"You are so hot tonight, baby. My cock mourns for you! Please forgive me for being so mean last night. I just missed you so much!" he begged.

I kissed him and tried to show how much I loved him. But I was so nervous. I didn't know what would happen when Martha walked in.

Fred was standing at the foot of the bed when I went into the bedroom. I walked up to him and he took me in his arms. He squeezed my butt, which was easy to find in my tight dress. His lips caressed my nipple through the revealing fabric. By pulling lightly up the hem rose above my womanhood.

He pushed me back onto the bed. My red thong was staring at him and his dick was pointing at me. He tore of his pants and his arrow shot out.

"Mmmmmm," I moaned and licked my lips. I could fee the moisture spewing into my sugar walls. I was so hot and I wanted him so much.

"Come lick me baby then make passionate love to me!" I cried.

Fred tore off his shirt and jumped onto the bed. His lips found mine and I felt the tip of his rod as it searched for the opening between my legs. He finally found her and I felt the wetness as his head tried to force its way in. He pressed hard and then I felt the tear as he pushed his way in.

"Ahhhhhh!" he sighed and his hips began their rhythm slow and steady then a little faster. My body began to follow his. We were really into it. I can't say how long he was fucking me and I didn't hear the door open or close.

"Umphummm!" I was startled by the sound of someone clearing their throat. I had forgotten about the time.

Fred looked up and I opened my eyes. There stood Martha and Nathan. Fred was red and speechless. I feigned surprise; "Martha what the hell are you doing here? You didn't tell me you were coming tonight. I had plans, you should have called!"

"Well, I thought you might want to go out with us and have a drink. We were in the neighborhood and I decided to just drop in," she said, "Have you met Nathan?"

I looked at Fred and he was speechless. He had lost his hard-on and his mouth was wide open.

"Fred, you know my sister, Martha, don't you?" I introduced him. "And this is her friend Nathan."

Fred held out his hand as if he had met them on the street and shook Nathan's hand. "Nice to meet you," he said like a robot.

"It looks like you're a little busy, sweetheart, maybe we should join you. It might be more fun," she smiled and turned to Nathan. "Would you like to fuck my little sister and I'll take her stud of a boyfriend here?" she told him more than asked him.

"Sure, that might be fun!" Nathan played along.

"What do you think you're doing?" I interjected. "I didn't invite you here!"

"But I am here and I like the look of Fred there with that pecker in your pussy. I want to see how good a young Willie feels in me. It's been a long time. I would love to have that young seed in me for Mark to have as a snack tonight!"

Fred rolled off me and started getting dressed. Martha stood in front of him and took his tallywacker into her hand. Her long fingers wrapped around it and he stood perfectly still. Then she began to stroke him and he caught his breath. Martha's red lips covered Fred's mouth. I saw her tongue slip inside. Then she started to kneel down and he had to follow his motions.

In the meantime, Nathan started undressing and crawled onto the bed. "Hello there my pretty lady, we meet again!" he whispered and leaned over planting a kiss on my lips.

My heart fluttered, I wanted what he had between his legs and I desired his gentleness. His mouth covered my breast and sucked it in. His teeth gently nibbled the hard nipple. Releasing it he sucked the tit in again. His eyes stared at me and my pussy filled with lubricating fluids.

He crawled between my legs and I felt his tongue on my clit.

"Look at me!" I heard Martha demand. "Your little girlfriend is in good hands. Look how well he is treating the woman you love! Don't you want her to have a man that can make her feel like a real woman? Don't you want your woman to be satisfied?"

"Yeah, but I think I can do that just fine and so does she!" he retorted.

"Oh really and what makes you such a good fuck?" she countered.

"I've had enough women that I know how to please one!" he snorted arrogantly.

"Show me then. If you can please me then I'll take my friend home and leave you to my little sister alone!" she attacked.

"That's a deal!" I heard Fred say gruffly. I knew he would fail this test.

"Slow down big boy, a woman likes to feel that she is being caressed not flogged. Treat me like a delicate flower not a wild boar!" Martha directed him.

Martha kissed him long and slow; Fred calmed down. She ran her long nails down his chest then kissed his flat nipples. "That's better, baby. You do have a nice Willy. I'll bet you can fill me full of sweet cum, Mmmmmm," she teased him.

Fred leaned over her and raised high on his toes. His hose pointed to her fire and he came down slow and steady. His pushups caused her to moan and coo as he pleased her. He was still angry so his motions were erratic.

Martha tolerated it but I could tell she was not getting what she wanted. When Fred finally shot his wad into her she just smiled.

He rolled off her and asked, "Well?"

She sighed deeply. "Good thing I wasn't too horny or I'd be masturbating now," Martha chided.

Fred rolled off her and yelled, "You don't know shit!"

Martha laughed. "You're right baby, I don't but I do know dicks and yours is broken!"

Fred looked at me to support him, but I was still being pleasured by Nathan. I didn't want to be any part of what was going on between the two of them. This was Martha's show not mine.

When I came both Fred and Martha stopped their bickering to watch my body shiver and convulse in rejoice of the sexual pleasure from Nathan. Then Nathan kissed me gently and ran his tongue over my hard nipples. He was whispering in my ear, "Just play along," and nuzzling my neck.

"You know Fred," Martha started, "you're girlfriend, my sister now has a pussy full of another man's seed. The next time you fuck her, you're going to think about that and it's going to make you feel less about yourself. I think the wise thing would be for you to go over to her and get that thick cum out of her hot pussy before it finds a home in there. Don't you agree?" she taunted.

Fred looked from Martha to me to Nathan. I could see from his eyes that he wanted to kill Nathan and slap Martha around. But he was too humiliated to do either. He just pondered for a few minutes while Nathan sucked my nipples.

He finally stood up and came to the bed. He pushed Nathan off me and looked at me with a scowl. I managed to squeeze out tears like I was upset that this man had fucked me.

He crawled onto the bed and spread my legs apart. Nathan's cum filled my cunt and Fred just stared at it. Then he looked around and saw Martha watching him. He spread my pussy lips and smelled the seed there. Then he tentatively darted his tongue into my slit and tasted the thick cum inside.

"How is it?" Martha codded.

"It's delicious!" Fred assured her.

I believe he thought that if he were positive that Martha would let him stop.

"Good, now clean all of it out of her cooter!"

Fred took a deep breath and looked at me angrily. Bending over me, he plunged back into my bank and licked up all the seed he could find. When he finally came up for air, there was a yellowish beard on his chin.

"Mmmm, I like your new whiskers," Martha teased. "Did you enjoy taking care of your Mistress little boy?"

"Yeah, it was okay I guess," he answered snidely.

"Oh, what an attitude we have now. Bad boy! You must address me as Ma'am or Mistress! Do you understand?" she scolded.

"Yeah! I understand!" Fred scowled.

"Excuse me?" Martha whispered.

"I mean yes, Ma'am!" Fred quickly corrected.

"Much better, good boy! Now come kiss your Mistress' feet," she ordered.

Fred crawled to her and bent down and kissed her feet. She patted him on the head. "From now on, you will treat my sister with the respect you must give to me. You must call her Ma'am and if she chooses to take a lover, you must bow down to her wishes and you must clean her as you did today! Do you understand this as I have explained?" Martha asked him.

"Yeah," he squawked.

Martha just scowled and Fred quickly corrected his mistake. "Yes, Ma'am!"

"Good, I'm glad you understand!" she winked at me. "Now, come clean your spunk out of my cunt!"

Fred turned crimson. He looked at me angrily then crawled off the bed and to Martha. She spread her legs wide and he dove in like an otter after a clam. Martha's hands pressed his face deep into her juicy box and held him there. Her hips plunged toward his face and he buried himself deeper into her sweet pie.

When he surfaced, Martha took his face into her hands and pulled him toward her. She kissed him deeply then licked the remaining cum off his face. "Oh, you taste good!" she laughed and licked his chin again.

Nathan walked over to Martha and extended a hand. She took it and he helped her up. "Come, Fred, help me dress," she instructed. He looked from me to her then he did as he was told. I was becoming nervous. 'What will he do when she's gone?' I wondered. I was afraid he would attack me as he had the night before.