Right where You Want Me to Be Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmhmm... I have to make sure that everybody knows, you're off limits now, especially that ex-wife of yours."

"Oh, I think she got the message. But by all means, mark away."

Alycia bit her lower lip before kissing me passionately. Then, she started biting, licking and sucking on my neck. I moaned at the suction, feeling her pull hard at my flesh, nibbling on it until I was certain that she had left a mark. A hickey. That was her "mark" to let everyone know, not to touch me.

I couldn't help but laugh...she was being kind of possessive, but doing it in a funny way and I sort of found it cute.

"That's good," she said, examining her work.

"Now everyone will know...you belong to Alycia. Now, get on your knees and suck my cock."

"Awfully bossy tonight, aren't we?"

"Mm, I am the boss. And I love being the boss."

Obediently, I dropped to my knees in front of her and wasted no time wrapping my lips around her giant cock. She forced my head down all the way until I gagged and came back up just a little to take a breath of air. I spent a good few minutes sucking and stroking her cock until she blew her load all over my face again, just like she had done the night before.

When she finished, she licked her own cum from my face and gave me a nice long and passionate kiss on the lips.

"That was good," she sighed, as our lips parted.

"Now...shall we call it a night?"

"Sounds good to me," I said. "I'm exhausted."

We made our way to the bedroom and lay down on the mattress after I had removed my clothes. For a while, we were silent and I thought that maybe she had fallen asleep. Then she spoke, startling me by accident for a moment.

"Do you look at me as a real woman?"

"Of course I do," I said, leaning on my elbow, to look down at her.

"You're fucking beautiful. The most beautiful woman that I have ever met."

She smiled, wiping a tear away and sighed.

"Are you sure?"

"If this is about what Carrie said..."

"Not completely," she said, shaking her head. "I mean...a little. But, to be honest, it's been on my mind since the other night. I know you said that you're sure this is what you want."

"And it is!"

"I know, I know I believe you. It's just...it's been a long time, since I've known a guy that is as accepting and loving as you. The guys I've been seeing the last few years were all jerks. I'm still sort of adjusting, to the fact that so far, you're better."

"You'll adjust to it," I said, smiling. "I'm adjusting to it. We both knew, this would be different for me. But so far, I'm feeling very positive about this. About us. I don't see that changing."

"I'm glad," she said, snuggling closer to me.

"When I go home, I want to put in for another vacation and arrange to come out here and see you again. Maybe in October?"

"That's a good idea to me."

"Good."

We kissed, snuggling up together with her head resting on my chest and a few minutes later, we were both sound asleep.

12