Right where You Want Me to Be Ch. 03

Story Info
Unexpected twist.
6.9k words
4.72
32.5k
42
8

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/12/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Friday night. The last night that Alycia could really enjoy going out on the town with me. She was leaving Sunday afternoon, so technically she could go out Saturday night if we wanted to. But she didn't want to be late for her flight the next morning, so the plan was to go out and have fun Friday night, then spend all of Saturday in the apartment just relaxing together.

Sex was sure to be the main activity of Saturday and I was pretty confident that by the time Sunday rolled around, my ass was going to be pretty damn sore. That was okay with me. I wouldn't be seeing Alycia in person again until October. So, I wanted to get as much fun and sex in as I possibly could get.

Since the majority of the week, had been spent cruising the town and going on typical boyfriend and girlfriend sort of dates, Alycia had decided that tonight she wanted to go to a club or a bar. I knew plenty of good bars in the area, but she was looking more towards a trans friendly kind of place. Not that any of the bars would care if she was trans or not, but I figured it would be nice to be around other girls like her and guys like me that were also into girls like her.

So I took to the internet to try and find the best place where we could go and have a good night.

We settled on a place in Center City; it was a gay club. I felt rather strange walking into a gay club. I brushed it off, though, trying not to feel awkward about it.

That night Alycia and I left the house at around 8:00. We planned on staying out as late as we possibly could. We got to the club at around 9:15 or so and were greeted by a bouncer at the front door. He was a very large man with broad shoulders and looked like he was in a relatively bad mood...then again, that's how most bouncers were supposed to look, I figured.

"Cover charge is ten bucks," he said, in a deep and rough voice.

"I got us both," Alycia smiled, reaching into her purse.

"Are you sure? I can cover myself."

"No really, it's okay; I got this."

I shrugged my shoulders and smiled, allowing Alycia to pull out her money. Twenty dollars handed off to the bouncer and he handed us both a wristband that would make sure that if we stepped out at any point for a smoke or whatever, the bouncers would know that we had already paid and not charge us again to get back inside.

We stepped through the doors and into the club. This was my first time in a club of any sort and my eyes were wide as I took in the sights before me. Loud music pounding through the speakers, people dancing and drinking by the bars...it looked like a pretty fun place. The dance music playing was typical for a bar like this with a heavy beat that was fun to dance and grind to.

"Let's go get a drink," Alycia said, tugging at my arm.

I followed behind her as she pulled me through the crowd to the bar. We each ordered a drink. I got a beer and Alycia got a Long Island Ice Tea. Clanking glasses together, we both took a swig of our drinks and then Alycia leaned in and gave me a kiss.

"I've had so much fun this week," she said, smiling happily. "I really don't want to leave on Sunday."

"I know what you mean," I agreed. "I'd love it if you could just stay here and never leave. October seems so far away."

"I know," she sighed, her smile fading to a frown.

I gave her a kiss and her smile returned a little bit.

We finished our drinks then found ourselves ordering more. A few drinks later and we were both feeling kind of buzzed...definitely not drunk, but we were feeling good. We took to the dance floor, as the DJ began playing the popular song "Shots" by the group LMFAO. We were dancing and grinding together, having a great time like everyone else in the club seemed to be doing too.

The DJ seemed to have a thing for LMFAO, because once that song came to an end he started playing more by them. First, "Champagne Showers" and then "Party Rock Anthem". This was great music to dance to. Before I knew it, it was past midnight.

After a few more drinks together, Alycia and I were quite obviously drunk now. We laughed as we left the club hand in hand and wandered out into the streets of Center City. It was at least one thirty in the morning and I had chosen not to drive here since I knew I would probably be drinking. Luckily, the city's public transportation system ran all night long, so we did not have to worry about getting home.

It was finding our way to the nearest Elevated Train platform that concerned me.

By the time we did get home, it was almost 3:00 in the morning. Alycia and I stumbled into the house still pretty drunk, and as soon as we were inside and I had shut the door, Alycia shoved me against the wall and crushed her lips against mine. Her tongue slithered into my mouth and I could taste the alcohol as we made out like two teenagers in heat.

I reached down and started tugging at her shorts, undoing the zipper and button and yanking them down along with her panties. Her hard cock sprang free and I dropped to my knees with very little space between her, myself, and the wall behind me. I took her cock between my lips, sucking and stroking and felt my own dick responding as Alycia moaned softly.

"That's it baby," she sighed, running her hands through my head. "Suck momma's cock...mmm, suck it real good."

I gave no response, just remained focused on sucking her as best as I could. It was probably the sloppiest blowjob that she had ever received, but that was to be expected considering how drunk the both of us were. She didn't seem to mind the sloppiness, though.

Somewhere along the line, we wound up in my bedroom, clothes scattered about the room. After a few minutes of 69-ing, Alycia flipped me over onto my stomach and grabbed me by the hips, pulling me up onto my hands and knees. I felt her cock pressing against my hole...we weren't using lube.

"God, I love your ass!" She slurred, as she spit on her hand and rubbed it all over her cock.

Then, spitting on my ass she pressed the tip of her cock to my hole and shoved it straight in.

I gasped; slumping forward then groaned as she pulled back and slammed right back into me again. Alycia was showing no mercy tonight, she was going to fuck me harder than I had been fucked all week.

When it was finished, we both collapsed exhausted onto the bed. My ass was dripping with cum and our bodies were drenched in sweat. Neither of us said a word as we laid there trying to catch our breath until we both fell asleep.

I woke the next morning and was surprised to find I didn't have much of a hangover. Rolling over in my bed, I found Alycia still lying beside me, still asleep but barely. Slowly, she opened her eyes and I smiled at her as she tried to adjust to the sunlight that was beaming through the cracks in the shades over the window.

"Fuck," she mumbled, rubbing her forehead and groaning. "What time is?"

I glanced at the clock...definitely a bit later than what I had been hoping that it was.

"Eleven o'clock," I replied. "We both overslept, I guess."

"What time did we get in last night? I can't remember much."

"Probably around three or so in the morning. I don't think we fell asleep until about four or something, though."

"Ugh...well, I do remember having fun at least."

"Same...although, my ass is a little sore right now," I laughed.

"Oh damn...I guess maybe I was a little too rough, last night?"

"It's fine," I said, shifting slightly so that I was sitting up now. "I'm getting used to being fucked by that big cock of yours."

Alycia smiled, leaning over and we started kissing. As our tongues wrestled, both of our cocks rose to attention and my hand slid under the blankets, fingers curling around her dick. I started stroking her cock, breaking the kiss only to move my lips down a little ways to suck on her breasts. Alycia sighed as I sucked on her nipples, licking them and fondling them.

By now, her cock was as hard as a rock and she was eager for more.

I was about to start sucking her cock, when she stopped me.

"What's the matter?" I asked, confused.

"Nothing," she replied with a grin. "But, let me take care of you this time...you really took a pounding last night, if I recall correctly. I think you deserve it."

I wasn't going to argue with that, as she pushed me down onto my back and moved down under the sheets. I moaned as I felt the warmth of her mouth, her lips wrapping firmly around my cock and she began to suck. For someone who loved to top so much, Alycia really knew how to suck a dick, too. When it came to her deep throat skills, she was fucking amazing.

She had gone down on me a few times this past week, but most of the dick sucking action had consisted of me going down on her. We had done a lot of sixty nine, so I had gotten my fair share too. Right now Alycia wasn't interested in any sixty nine action...right now, she wanted to focus on getting me off.

She was doing a damn good job at it, too. She would take my dick all the way to the back of her throat, swallowing so that her throat muscles would squeeze around my shaft. As she did this, she was cradling my balls, rubbing them and ever few seconds she would release my dick from her mouth and start licking and sucking on my nuts.

I was in heaven.

She stopped at one point and began licking my nipples while stroking my cock. That was the best part, in my opinion. I loved having my nipples played with; it had always been one of my biggest turn-ons in the bedroom. That, and having my neck licked or sucked on, which Alycia made sure to remember. After sucking on my nipples for a few moments, she buried her face in the crook of my neck and started licking and sucking.

I moaned as I felt the suction pulling at my skin and likely leaving yet another hickey in the place of her lips.

"Fuck...I'm gonna cum!" I announced, gasping for air.

Instead of backing off like I had thought she might do, Alycia continued sucking on my neck and started jerking my cock faster and harder.

Seconds later I was panting and moaning as I lifted my ass off of the mattress and fired off several long and thick ropes of cum. By the end of it, Alycia's hand and my stomach were covered in my cum. She groaned, then giggled, as she backed away from my neck and raised her hand up in front of me for me to see.

"You dirty boy," she said, seductively. "You made such a mess."

What she did next was so hot that my cock did not show even the smallest sign of going down anytime soon. Alycia moved her hand to her mouth and started licking my cum, sucking on her fingers each one at a time. Then, she kissed me, sliding her tongue into my mouth and letting me taste my own load.

"I want you to fuck my ass now, John."

"Fuck yeah," I replied, anxiously.

She giggled again, grabbing the lube from the nightstand and handing it to me. I squirted some into the palm of my hand, rubbing it all over my cock as Alycia laid back and spread her legs for me. Lifting them high up over my shoulders, I smeared some more lube all over Alycia's ass, rubbing it in nice and good.

Then grabbing my cock, I pressed the tip to her hole and started pushing forward. She was tight. That was natural considering the fact that it hadn't been since our first night together that she had been fucked. A little bit of extra lube and some firm pushing, and my cock popped right into her ass. Alycia moaned, digging her nails into my back as I pushed balls deep into her and started fucking her silly. I wasn't holding back.

I was so turned on right now, that I just couldn't hold back. That seemed to be perfectly fine with my girlfriend as she wrapped her legs around me and begged me to fuck her like a dirty slut; her words, not mine.

And fuck her I did.

For the second time that morning, I found my cock spewing a massive load of cum all over the place. I pulled out just as my orgasm hit me full force and shot my load all over Alycia's tits and her face.

"Oh my god," she laughed, as I continued stroking and shooting a few more ropes of cum.

"That's a lot of fucking jizz!"

"Holy shit...you're telling me," I moaned.

When I finished I let out a huge sigh of relief as I fell back onto the end of my bed and laughed. Alycia wiped her tits and her face clean of my cum, then moved towards me and got on top of me. Leaning forward, her beautiful tits were now right up in my face and I started licking her nipples and sucking on them.

"Mmm, baby...that's nice. You love momma's titties, don't you?"

"Fuck yeah, I love them."

"Mmm, well I love your mouth."

I laughed then took note of her dick, which was throbbing by now, pressed up against my stomach and poking at me. I reached down and started stroking it for a few moments while we kissed passionately. Then she slid up some, sitting on my chest and grabbed the footboard behind my head and shoved her cock right into my mouth.

Gagging and slurping, I savored the taste of her dick as she fucked my mouth. She kept it up, moaning and panting, until finally she cried out in pleasure.

"I'm gonna paint your fucking face," she said, her voice shaking.

She pulled out of my mouth, just in time as she sprayed my face with her thick, hot cum. It sounds strange, but the feeling of her cum all over my face felt...good. Warm and sticky and I raised my hand, scooping some of it from my face with a finger and licking it from my hand.

"You really do, taste really fucking good."

"Mmm...thanks baby," Alycia sighed, before laying down on top of me.

Her tits pressing against my chest, she stayed like that for a while and I wrapped my arms around her and held her close. Finally, after a few minutes she sat up and rolled off of me.

"So," she said, with a start. "Should we get something to eat? Maybe get cleaned up first?"

"Hmm...well, I'm definitely hungry so I could eat. I guess we could both stand for a hot shower, too."

"Agreed," she smiled.

We took a few minutes lying in bed and talking for a bit before finally getting up and making our way to the bathroom. After we both took a moment to relieve our bladders, we stepped into the shower together and spent the entire time in there, making out. We cleaned up quickly then got out and dried off.

By the time all was said and done, it wasn't really breakfast time anymore. So, I turned on the stove and set out to cook myself and Alycia a grilled cheese sandwich. She was more than satisfied, complimenting me on my cooking and told me that she wanted me to cook dinner that night so she could see what else I could make.

I decided on Chicken Alfredo. One of the things that I really did a good job at was Italian food and I was pretty confident that Alycia would enjoy the meal.

After we ate lunch, we spent most of the day on the couch watching TV...and doing other things. I'm not going to lie; we couldn't keep our hands off of each other. If we weren't fucking like animals, we were at least making out. It made time go a little faster...that was probably the one downside. Before we knew it, it was almost five o'clock. After a bit of play fighting, Alycia eventually allowed me to get off the couch so that I could start cooking dinner.

Not without giving me the best puppy dog face, that any girl I had ever been with, had ever given me.

I laughed, giving her a peck on the cheek before making my way to the kitchen and starting dinner. It didn't take me to long to get things ready and when we sat down, Alycia fell in love with the meal that I had prepared her...it was love at first bite. We finished up and she helped me do the dishes and clean the kitchen up a bit before we settled back on the couch again.

The rest of the night, was spent watching a few comedy movies on Netflix, before we eventually made our way to the bedroom. It wasn't until after she had buried her cock, balls deep in my ass and pumped me full of a pretty big load of cum, that we both settled down for the night. We were both disappointed, that the week was pretty much over now. That she would be leaving tomorrow and this would end up, just some long distance relationship until October, when she came to Philly again.

Lying beside me, Alycia ran her fingers over my chest, gently caressing my muscles.

"You know," she said, softly. "I haven't even left yet...and I really fucking miss you, already."

"I know what you mean," I said, turning onto my side to face her.

"This week has been amazing. I haven't had this much fun, with anyone in...so fucking long. I haven't been able to say that I am dating a truly, good hearted man in years."

I smiled, blushing lightly and happy to hear her say what she was saying. I felt the same; there was no denying, no one had made me this happy, in quite some time.

"You're an amazing woman Alycia. You really are."

I had ended my marriage with Carrie and being only twenty seven years old, my friends had all told me that I had my entire life ahead of me to find someone else. Happiness was not out of the question for me. I hadn't believed them, because I was so discouraged over the fact that our marriage had failed. Now, I knew they were right though.

Alycia was a great person and we were happy together. But, I knew that long distance relationships could be difficult and a lot of the time, they didn't always work out for the best. I only hoped that our feelings for each other, were strong enough that we could turn out to be one of the lucky few who managed to pull it off successfully.

The next day, Alycia was awake before me and in the shower, washing up and getting ready to leave. I felt my heart sinking, when I rolled out of bed and remembered that she would be leaving soon. Once Alycia was done in the shower, I washed up too and then got dressed, prepared to drive her to the airport. Her flight wasn't until noon, but she wanted to get there an hour early since the plane would likely board about half an hour before takeoff.

I parked my car and walked her inside and to her gate. No more than two minutes after we got there, they announced over the intercom that her flight was getting ready to board. She turned and looked at me, tears in her eyes and I pulled her into my arms for a hug and a kiss.

"I'm going to miss you John," she whispered.

"Me too babe. October will be here before we know it though."

I was trying to convince her and myself, that time would go by fast. It was already mid-August...October was only two months away. We would be back in each other's arms, in no time.

One last kiss and Alycia turned and started walking towards the line. I stayed there and watched, until she walked through the gate and was out of my sight completely. Then, I started my walk back to my car.

When I got in the car, I drove back to my house in silence. No radio or anything. The only thing I was thinking of, was Alycia. I worried for a moment, that perhaps we were rushing things a bit too fast if we were this attached already...but I brushed it off, reminding myself that it was normal for couples to be so clingy in the beginning of a new relationship. Alycia and I were no different.

She texted me a few hours later, letting me know that she had made it home safely and that she missed me. We talked on the phone for a bit and then hung up. I decided that maybe, this wasn't such a bad thing really. It had all happened so quickly, that maybe it was good to have two months apart from each other. That way, I could use the time to think about what we had done this past week. What we had ahead of ourselves. What all of this meant, for me...I had been asking myself that question, since day one after all.

Did it even really matter, though?

I was with a beautiful girl that just happened to have a dick. But, she was gorgeous...smart and funny, kind and loving. She was an amazing person and I felt so happy when I was with her. But, I was also sucking her cock and getting fucked in the ass by her...and the craziest part, was that I liked it.

12