Right where You Want Me to Be Ch. 04

Story Info
Alycia meets his friends.
6k words
4.7
26.7k
41
6

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/12/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Back to work on this one. I'll probably bang out another chapter or two and then I may be taking a few weeks break. I hope everyone enjoys this one.

Whiskey

*

Over the next couple of months I kept in touch with Alycia over Skype and through the phone. Things were working out okay for the most part, although it felt like it was taking way to long for October to get here. Talking on the phone was alright, but it wasn't the same as talking face to face. Then there was the sex. Phone sex was exciting the first few times. We had done it quite a few times though and it was starting to get pretty boring. Alycia wasn't feeling the strain from the lack of sex the way that I was.

She had Sara and I was sure they were doing all sorts of sexy shit whenever Alycia was in the mood. This had its benefits and its downsides, too. For one thing, it was definitely kind of sexy. I had seen pictures of Sara and I'm not going to lie...she was pretty hot. So to imagine my sexy ass girlfriend bending a sexy girl like Sara over and fucking her...it got me kind of turned on. Especially the one time that they both decided to put on a bit of a show for me via webcam.

I got to watch Alycia getting her dick sucked by Sara and then fucking her nice and good. It got me off pretty good, but I was a bit jealous and wished that I could have been there, to join in.

I'm going to be totally honest. I was very cool about it when Alycia first told me that she and Sara were still having sex even though they weren't dating anymore. I didn't feel quite as optimistic about it, anymore though. There were the moments, where I thought it was hot like I said. But, then there were moments where it really bothered me.

To know that I was sitting here with no relief except my hand and Alycia had someone to have actual, physical contact with...it sucked. I had on one occasion actually debated breaking it off with Alycia. After really thinking about it I decided against that. I had said I was okay with it, so it felt wrong to come out of nowhere and tell her that I wasn't okay with. Not to mention the fact that I really liked Alycia and I was anxiously waiting for October to arrive. I could tell even with all the things she was doing with Sara, that Alycia still really liked me too.

Nothing had changed in the way of our feelings for each other; that much I could tell for sure. Our private conversations still consisted of how much we missed each other, what we wanted to do to each other when she came back to Philly and our hopes for the future...those were the best conversations.

October finally rolled around and I was more than excited to finally be seeing Alycia in person again. She was going to stay Friday through Sunday since she had to be back in work on Monday. She had tried to get a vacation week, but her boss couldn't provide it to her this time around. We were both just happy that she could make it out here for at least a few days. I decided that at some point that weekend, I was going to sit her down and talk to her about the fact that I didn't really feel comfortable with her and Sara sleeping together the way that I had when she first told me about it.

I was pretty confident that she would understand.

I wanted to meet her at the airport, but Alycia insisted that I stay home and relax and that she was okay with taking a cab to my place.

Reluctantly, I agreed and now here I was, sitting in my apartment and waiting patiently for her to arrive. The doorbell finally rang, causing me to jump from the couch and rush to the door, turning the lock and twisting the knob. There she was standing on the other side of the door smiling excitedly.

"Finally," I said, stepping forward.

Alycia threw her arms around me and I wrapped mine around her waist, lifting her off her feet and spinning her around. She squeaked and then laughed as I set her back down and she pressed her lips to mine. Her tongue slipped into my mouth, wrestling with my own as I held onto her still.

When the kiss finally broke, I motioned for her to step into the apartment and took her bags for her, closing the door behind me.

"How was your flight?"

"Ugh, it was alright...we ran into some

turbulence. It kind of made me feel a bit sick to the stomach, but I'm okay."

"That is exactly why I will never fly," I laughed.

"Even if it meant, coming to see me?"

I pondered that for a moment, and then smiled, sitting her bags down next to the couch.

"Maybe...just for you, though. No one else."

"That's good to know," she replied, sitting down on the couch.

I sat down next to her and pulled her close. Alycia laid her head on my chest and we just sat there quietly for a moment, enjoying the silence and the fact that we were together again.

"So," I said, speaking up after a few minutes.

"What do you want to do first, now that you're here?"

"Well..."

Her hand suddenly moved up my thigh, towards my cock and started gently rubbing it through my pants. I grinned, knowing exactly what was on her mind...it had been on mine, too.

"First, I think I would love...to get reacquainted with your little friend," she said, still rubbing my cock.

"Little? It's not that little!"

"It's smaller than mine," she teased.

"You're killing me," I laughed.

"Oh come on now...I didn't mean it like that."

"I hope not," I said, kissing her on the lips.

"You are right though...yours is definitely, bigger than mine. I'm okay with that, though."

"I'm glad you're alright with it."

We kissed again and she yanked my zipper down, reaching in and grabbing my dick, pulling it out through the hole in my pants. Without another word, Alycia slid off of the couch and onto her knees and swallowed my cock. I groaned, watching as she started sucking, bobbing her head up and down slowly at first and gradually sucking harder and faster.

Within very little tim, I was hard as a rock and Alycia was going to town, sucking and stroking like it was the last dick she would ever have a chance to suck. I was seconds from blowing my load when Alycia suddenly stopped, leaving me slightly frustrated. She smiled up at me and stood up grabbing me by the hand and pulling me off of the couch.

"Let's go to your room," she said, in a sexy voice.

"Lead the way!"

Lead the way, she did. Alycia pulled me down the hallway and into my room and the moment that we hit the bed; we were all over each other. Clothes were quickly discarded, tossed to the floor and hands were all over each other. We took turns sucking each other's cocks and I was just as eager to suck hers, as she had been to suck mine. It had been since August and I had been waiting, for my chance to get my hands on her again.

Foreplay didn't last for too long though before Alycia flipped me over onto my stomach and smacked my ass, hard.

She grabbed the lube, pouring some all over my ass and smearing it all up and down along my crack. She rubbed some on her cock, stroking it and getting it nice and wet and then moved in, pressing the tip to my hole.

Since I hadn't been fucked since August, I was a little tighter than I had been the last time Alycia had any time with me. It took a few moments of pushing before the head of her cock popped right into me and I gasped. It was like the first time all over again, though it didn't hurt quite as bad.

"God, I've missed your ass so much," Alycia sighed, behind me.

She gave me another smack then grabbed me by the hips and proceeded to start pounding away.

After a few minutes of pounding my ass, Alycia flipped me over onto my back and lifted my legs high up in the air. Shoving her dick right back into my ass, she gazed into my eyes as she fucked me. Alycia loved missionary because in her words she really liked being able to watch her partner's facial expression while she fucked them.

Apparently it got her off even more. I could understand that as I had come to enjoy being able to see her expression too. In and out she pumped, fucking me slowly and lovingly. It was a nice change from her usual aggressive fucking, which she had been doing in the start.

Alycia had the ability to be both rough and loving when she wanted. Sometimes she would switch back and forth, which appeared to be the case right now.

"Your cock feels so fucking good," I whispered.

"Mm, you like that?"

"I do...I love it."

"I love your ass," she said, as she started licking and sucking my neck.

I moaned softly, writhing underneath of her and wrapping my arms around her.

"Does it feel better, then Sara's pussy?"

She stopped thrusting for a moment and looked me in the eye, with a curious look. I hadn't meant to actually say it...it was more of a thought than anything else. It had slipped though and now it was out in the air and I was feeling nervous, worried that Alycia might get pissed off or something like that.

"Much better," she replied. "What made you say that though?"

I hesitated, not sure if it was really worth pushing any further. Instead of replying, I grabbed her ass and gave it a smack, letting her know that I just wanted her to keep fucking me. She got the hint, dropping the subject and resumed her thrusting, in and out and becoming more aggressive now. The slow, gentle and loving fuck was over now and that was okay, with me.

Alycia continued drilling my ass, moving me into the pile driver position and within seconds she had bottomed out. I felt her cock pulsate, pumping my ass with her cum.

We lay down in the bed side by side once she was done and she started sucking my cock. I hadn't gotten myself off just yet, although I had been damn close while she was fucking me. Alycia wasn't one to cum and not have her partner do the same though, so she sucked eagerly trying to help me to my own orgasm. When I cried out in pleasure as she swallowed my dick whole and I shot my load right down her throat. She came back up gasping for air and laid her head on my chest. We were both sweaty and a bit tired, but neither of wanted to sleep at the moment.

So, we just stayed that way for a while...and much to my dismay, Alycia brought up the earlier topic of what I had said while she had been fucking me.

"So...why did you bring that up?"

"Bring what up?" I asked, trying to play stupid.

"Oh, don't give me that crap!"

She knew right away that I was just acting dumb and she wasn't having any of it. I laughed a little and sighed, looking her in the eye.

"I don't know...I guess, being away from you for a while...I've been thinking a lot, about a lot of things."

"Like what?"

"Like...us...and Sara. I know that I said back in August that I was okay with whatever you two are doing together. I guess I was wrong."

She sighed, looking worried as I told her this and I knew she must have been thinking a thousand different things.

"Talk to me baby," she said, smiling. "Tell me what's happening?"

"It's just...being recently divorced; I thought I would never find happiness again. You know? Sure, I'm young; I'm only twenty seven and that's what all my friends have been telling me. It's true, yeah but I still was worried. Then I met you and...We clicked so easily. I guess I was just so fucking happy. You know that immediate puppy dog reaction that you get when you first start a new relationship."

"I know what you mean," she said, smiling.

"So...are you telling me that it's worn off now? You're not breaking up with me or something, are you?"

"No, that's not it at all. What I mean is I was so happy to have found somebody else in the beginning; I just wasn't thinking clearly when you brought up the whole thing about you and Sara. Damn...I hope you're not pissed at me over this?"

"No," she laughed. "I'm not angry...I told you, Sara and I are only friends...with a few benefits. It's not something I intend on doing forever. I also told you if you weren't comfortable with it then I would gladly end it completely."

"I know. It's not exactly that I want you to put an end to it. Part of me still finds it sexy, to be honest. Especially that little webcam show you two put on for me a few weeks ago."

"Oh, you liked that huh?"

"I loved that," I laughed. "I just...wish I had of been there. To be part of it rather than watching it on a screen."

We were quiet for a few moments and Alycia seemed to be deep in thought. Then finally she sat straight up in the bed and smiled down at me. "I have an idea," she said, softly.

"What's that?"

"It's just an idea...if you're not up for it, I understand. It is pretty last minute, so you might not be willing to-"

"Alycia, just tell me!"

"Well...what if when I went back to Florida on Sunday, you came with me? You could stay for...however long you can stay. I can show you around my neighborhood, introduce you to Sara...the two of you can get to know each other. Then maybe I can give you that threesome I promised."

I liked what I was hearing. The thought of going back with Alycia made me very happy. I had been dreading her leaving so early in comparison to the last time that she had been in Philly. Plus, the opportunity to get away for a little while seemed nice and I could meet Sara in person. Like she said though, it was very last minute and I wasn't sure if I could pull it off or not. I worked from home in graphic designs and web design...so it's not like I had to be in an office every day. I had my own personal office here at my house.

I could easily grab my laptop and do all of my work from Florida.

"I like it," I said finally. "I can bring my work stuff with me. Do everything from there, if it's okay with you?"

"It's fine," she said, excitedly.

"What about when you go into work, though? I'll be at the apartment on my own. Are you sure Sara would be okay with that? I don't want to make anything awkward..."

"Sara will be totally fine with it, I promise. It's really not a problem. So...yes or no?"

There was no questions about it...as long as Alycia was alright with it, then I knew what my answer was.

"Fuck yeah," I replied.

"Yay!"

She threw her arms around me and hugged me, kissing me on the cheek and I laughed kissing her on the lips. After a few minutes of goofing off and laughing we got out of bed and decided to hop in the shower together. A few minutes of making out and then we started cleaning up, getting out of the shower and drying each other off.

As I was toweling off, I heard my phone ringing from in the bedroom. I handed the towel to Alycia and ran to grab it to see who was calling. It was my friend Shane.

"Hello?"

"John, what's up bro?"

"Shane...dude, it's been way to fucking long!"

Shane and I had been friends for years but he had moved out of state about two years ago. After that we did the best that we could to stay in touch with each other...it was rare that we would have the time to talk though. The last I heard from him was when I told him that I split up with Carrie and that we were filing for divorce. That was at least six months ago.

"What have you been up to?" I asked, curiously.

"Not a lot dude, what about you? You doing alright?"

"I'm hanging in, living day by day."

"Good to hear. Listen, I'm in town this weekend and I was thinking, maybe we could meet up at a bar or some shit tonight and have a few drinks?"

"I'd love to man...but, I kind of have someone with me this weekend. You okay with me bringing her along?"

"Yeah, don't sweat it; did you say 'her' though?"

"Yeah," I said, laughing.

"Moving on from Carrie, huh? Bring her along brother, I'll bring my girl too. We'll make it a double date."

I agreed to that and we talked a few minutes longer before Alycia emerged from the bathroom and I decided it was time to get going. I told Shane that we would see him later that night at a local bar called Sweeney's. Shane and I use to go there all the time in our earlier twenties before he moved away. He offered to pick Alycia and me up, saying that his girlfriend Michelle would be driving, since she wasn't much of a drinker. That way Shane, Alycia and I could all drink however much we wanted and not have to worry about driving.

"Who was that?" Alycia asked, as I hung up the phone.

"An old friend of mine. I haven't talked to him in months. He's in town for a couple of days and he wants to hang out tonight at this bar we use to go to all the time."

"That's cool," she smiled. "You're okay with me hanging here by myself?"

"I would be,if that were the case. But I'm bringing you with me."

"You are? Introducing me to your friends already, huh?"

"Why not? You're the girl that makes me happy. I think they would want to meet you."

Alycia seemed happy to hear this and she gave me a peck on the lips. She went on to tell me that in past relationships not a lot of guys were interested in showing her off to their friends. One or two maybe, but for the most part she had gotten used to being the "dirty little secret" in her words.

I saw her as something too important in my life to keep hidden from my friends. I felt like hiding her from everyone in my life would be treating her wrong; that wasn't my style.

Shane said he would pick us up that night around 9:00, so we had the whole day before we would be heading out. It was only about 3:30 in the afternoon, so we needed to find something to pass the time. We opted for playing a few video games together. We took turns playing Grand Theft Auto V for about an hour or so, though we weren't following any of the missions.

Just driving around aimlessly, causing trouble and blowing things up. It was a lot of fun. Then we switched to play some old school RPG games. It was great to have a girlfriend that loved playing video games in general. To have a girl that loved playing the old school games, though? That was fucking love.

I cooked dinner around 5:30 and we continued playing games up until about 8:00 when we started getting ready to head out. Shane and Michelle showed up right on time and beeped the horn once they were outside of the house. Alycia and I got out to the car and I opened the back door for her, letting her slide in first and following right behind.

"It's good to see you bro," Shane said, from the front passenger seat.

"Likewise," I said. "This is my girlfriend,

Alycia."

"Heard a lot about you, Alycia. I'm glad John seems to be so happy, with you."

"Well, he makes me very happy too," she said, shaking hands with Shane.

"This is MY girlfriend, Michelle."

"It's great to meet you," Michelle said, shaking hands with Alycia.

I already knew her, so there was no introduction needed on my part.

We arrived at the bar about twenty minutes later to find it was pretty crowded. It was a Friday night after all and I was pretty sure there was probably some band that would be playing the stage in the other room. We found a table in the back near the stage area and Shane and I went to grab some drinks, while Alycia and Michelle sat down and started getting to know each other. As we stood by the bar waiting for the bar tender to fix us our drinks Shane leaned in and placed his hand on my shoulder.

"You're doing well for yourself, brother. I'm happy for you."

"Thanks man; it means a lot, to hear you say that."

"I told you that you would find someone else."

He had been right. Shane was one of the people, who had kept telling me that there was love after Carrie. That I would be okay and that everything would work out in the end for me. He knew how much I had loved Carrie at one point and how much of a negative effect our break up had, had on me mentally.

"She's beautiful, by the way. You did really well!"

"Thanks again...um...listen; I kind of have to tell you something."

"Sure man, what's up?"

I couldn't believe it, but I felt like Shane should be the first of my friends or family to know that I was dating a transsexual. I didn't know if he could tell by looking at her or not, but my guess was that he had no idea. Otherwise, I was sure he would have brought it up,himself.

12