Right where You Want Me to Be Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Alycia...she's not really your typical girl."

"Meaning...what exactly?"

I sighed, trying to think of how I should put it and decided, it was best to just come right out with it.

"Alycia is a transsexual."

Shane blinked, staring at me for a few long moments with an expression that I couldn't quite figure out. He looked back towards the table, at Alycia and stared for a few seconds...then back at me and shook his head, as though he were in disbelief.

"No fucking way," he said, finally.

"It's true...she was born a man."

"Dude, I never would have guessed...are you sure she's not just fucking with you or some shit?"

"No, I'm pretty sure..."

"Oh, you crazy fucker; you two slept together already?"

"More than once," I laughed. "Needless to say I'm pretty sure she's not just fucking with me."

"Wow," he said, stunned. "And...you're cool with that?"

I shrugged my shoulders, as the bar tender handed me my drink and I took a sip of the beer.

"If I weren't, I wouldn't be with her."

"That's good...anyway; my thoughts are still the same. I'm glad she makes you happy regardless of what she has between her legs. You like her, she likes you and that's all that counts."

I smiled, thankful that my friend was so accepting. I didn't think that he would have had a problem, but I had still been nervous for some reason about telling him. Alycia was going to be so happy when she found out that I had taken it as far as telling my friend about her. We met up with the girls at the table they had picked and sat down. Alycia, Shane and I all were drinking.

Michelle had a couple of beers herself, but she really didn't drink very often. Three beers and she called it quits for the night. It was better that way anyway, since she was supposed to be driving all of us home that night.

After a while of watching a pretty decent band on stage, the four of us decided to head into the other section of the bar and play some pool. By this point Alycia and I were starting to feel a little drunk and I could tell Shane was definitely feeling it, too. A couple rounds of pool and we ordered some shots. After a few double shots, I was really feeling good. I bent over the pool table to take my next hit and as I did, Alycia gave me a smack on the ass.

She leaned in and whispered into my ear, "You're so fucking hot, did you know that?"

"You may have told me once or twice," I replied, slurring a bit.

"I'm telling you again...and I want you, really bad."

I took my hit and grinned at her, giving her a kiss on the lips. She walked back to the table and sat down, watching me from afar as I continued my game with Shane. When it was over, I told Shane that I had to run to the bathroom, real quick.

The men's room was small and empty with a sink, two urinals and a stall that had no lock on the door. I was just finishing up, when the bathroom door opened and Alycia slipped into the room, trying not to be noticed by anyone on the outside.

"What the fuck are you doing?" I asked, laughing drunkenly.

She raised a finger, covering her mouth with it.

"Shhhh!"

She grabbed me, pushing me backwards into the stall and stepping inside, with me. She pulled the door shut and turned the lock as far as it would go...far enough to keep it secure, but I knew if anyone tried to open it, then it would give way. Alycia pushed me up against the wall, crushing my lips with her own and invading my mouth with her tongue. I groaned as her lips moved to my neck, biting and sucking. Then she began to fumble with my pants and pulled them down, turning me around and shoving me face first against the wall.

She lifted her skirt, pushing her panties aside and releasing her huge cock. She rubbed against me for a few moments, probing my ass with her dick, then turned me around again to face her and pushed me down onto my knees. She shoved her cock, right between my lips and started fucking my throat. I gagged and slurped, deep throating and massaging her balls, at the same time. With no lube, we would have to improvise.

She pulled me back to my feet, her cock nice and wet by now, and turned me back to face the wall again. I felt the head pressing against my hole, probing and pushing...then; I felt the pop as it slid right into me without much trouble. I bit down; trying not to moan to loud and Alycia covered my mouth to muffle the sounds. She bottomed out and then grabbed me by the hips and proceeded to start pounding my ass.

Long hard strokes, in and out, pushing me harder against the wall.

Suddenly, I heard the squeak of the bathroom door opening and the sound of bar chatter from outside. Followed by, the door slamming shut, blocking out the sound from outside and I heard someone shuffling their feet across the floor, towards one of the urinals. Someone was in the bathroom doing their business, while Alycia had me pinned against the stall wall, ravaging me.

One wrong move and the person at the urinal would be fully aware of our presence and what we were doing.

Alycia kept her hand over my mouth to keep me from being too loud. She shoved her cock balls deep into my ass and remained perfectly still. We listened as the person outside of the stall relieved himself and then flushed the toilet. Then, the sound of running water from the sink as he washed his hands. My heart was pounding and my head was spinning. In a strange way, the thought that we could be caught in the act like this seemed to turn me on even more. My cock was stirring between the feeling of Alycia's dick in my ass and the fear of being caught; it was growing harder by the minute.

Finally, we heard the paper towel dispenser going off. The moment the door squeaked open again, Alycia removed her hand from my mouth and as soon as it slammed shut, leaving us alone once again, she pulled her dick back and slammed right back into me.

I gave a loud grunt and Alycia laughed as she started pounding me again. That was definitely a close call but I was glad we were alone again and that we could continue what we were doing.

Alycia pressed me against the wall with her full body weight. Her hands moved from my hips, up under my shirt and to my nipples, gently rubbing and pinching them. In this particular angle, she was hitting my prostate in exactly the right way. I could feel an orgasm creeping up on me and I knew when it hit it was going to be intense.

Alycia must have sensed its inevitable approach, because she leaned in and whispered into my ear, "Cum for me baby."

"Ohhh, fuck!" I said, moaning a bit too loud.

"Do it; cum for me, baby!"

Reaching both arms up, I grabbed hold of the metal frame of the stall and gasped as Alycia grabbed my cock and started jerking it for me.

My legs began to shake, feeling weak and I started moaning louder. Once again, Alycia was covering my mouth to muffle my sounds as my orgasm swept over me like a tidal wave. Heart racing, cock twitching, I exploded. Cum ran down over Alycia's fingers, dripping to the floor and some of it spraying all over the wall. I had made a bit of a mess, though I hadn't planned to.

"That's a good boy," Alycia whispered.

"Now...it's my turn."

Without hesitation, she started thrusting harder and faster. The stall shook as I continued to cling to the metal frame. Alycia's breathing became more labored, coming in short rasps as her cock began to swell up inside of me and pulsate. I felt her shoot off the first wad, followed by six or seven more of them, each one thicker than the last.

She sighed, coming back down, her breathing still short. She buried her face in the crook of my neck and stayed that way for a bit, running her hands up and down my sweat covered chest. When she finally pulled out, I felt her cum running down the back of my legs.

I reached back, sliding a finger into my wet, gaping hole and pulled it out to find it covered in her cum.

"Hold on," Alycia giggled, grabbing some toilet paper.

She handed me the toilet paper and I wiped up the mess, even trying to get the cum on the floor and the wall, so that no one would suspect what we had done. We cleaned up, straightened up our clothes and appearances and slipped out of the stall.

Coming out of the bathroom, I stepped out first with Alycia behind me, using me as cover from anyone's sight. Then, she stepped back with me still standing in front of her and slipped into the women's room. I walked back out into the bar area, trying not to walk funny. Shane and Michelle were sitting by the stage again, when I returned and sat down beside them.

"What took you so long?" Shane asked, curiously.

"Ah, dinner caught up with me. My stomach was a bit upset for a few minutes, that's all."

"What about Alycia," Michelle asked.

"She's in the bathroom, I guess."

Shane and Michelle both glanced at each other, then laughed and looked back at me, shaking their heads. I just sat there, with a big grin from ear to ear. They knew what had really happened, but I didn't say anything.

Alycia returned a few minutes later, sitting down next to me and we ordered a few more drinks. It was nearly 1:00 in the morning when we took our last shots and decided to head home. Tipping the bar tender, we each took a quick trip to the bathrooms and then made our way to Michelle's car. On the ride home, all of us...except Michelle, of course...were pretty drunk. We laughed, we joked and we talked about getting together again at some point in the future.

We pulled up outside of my house, said our goodbyes to Shane and Michelle and made our way into the apartment.

"That was a lot of fun," Alycia said, as I shut the door behind us.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it. What do you think, about doing it again?"

"Well, Shane and Michelle definitely want to...I think, it would be really nice to do it again, sometime."

I walked up behind her, as she stood over the sink, washing out a glass to pour herself some water. I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her neck.

"Nice job, in that bathroom too, by the way."

"Mm, was that kinky enough for you?"

"Baby, that was SO fucking kinky. Especially, knowing there was someone else in the bathroom and that they had no clue what we were doing in that stall."

"Mm, stop it...just thinking about it, is making me hard again."

"Me too," I agreed.

She turned around to face me, pulling me in for a deep kiss. It was only a matter of minutes before we were in my bed going at it once again. This time, Alycia wanted to please me. After a very sloppy and very good blowjob, she climbed on top of me. Reaching back, she lined my cock up with her ass and lowered herself down, until I was deep inside of her. Then, with a soft moan, she leaned forward and started riding me while smiling down at me the whole time.

I reached up, fondling her breasts and pulled her in closer, so I could suck on her nipples. I kept sucking, as she rode my cock and stroked her own. Then, we switched positions, moving into missionary. Her legs way up in the air, her nails dug into my back, as I drilled her ass nice and hard. I sank into her, bottoming out as I started to cum.

Alycia lay beside me for a few minutes, her head on my chest and I ran my hand through her hair.

The rest of the weekend went by pretty fast and before we knew it, it was Sunday morning. I spent most of Saturday night packing my bags, since I was going back with her to Florida. She made a brief phone call before we went to sleep Saturday night to inform Sara that I was coming with her.

Sara was apparently totally fine with it as Alycia told me she would be.

By 12:00, we were out the door and heading to the airport. I locked everything up and left a note on my front door to let the mail man know that I was out of town and to try and put the mail in a spot where no one would see it except me.

I couldn't wait to get to Florida. It was nice to get out of town for a while. I knew that I was going to have a lot of fun with Alycia in her own home town. It was going to be a nice vacation.

12