Right Women,Wrong Room

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slirpuff
Slirpuff
4,297 Followers

"I want to thank you for your help today, you're a real life saver. But, let's make a change. With my knee screwed up, I'd be better off on the 1st floor so why don't we switch rooms?"

So with Bob's help, we dragged all my stuff downstairs, and switched hotel rooms. Linda said that it would be late before she could get there, and Nancy wasn't sure if she was coming at all, so Bob and I had dinner together and called it a night.

About 11:00 I heard a key in the door, and even though it was pitch black I could make out Linda. Still half asleep, and hurting a little, I waited for her to come to me.

"Don't say a word, I'm going to fuck the shit out of you," she said.

I thought, this is really going to make even my knee feel better so I played her little game. "If you think you can tease me and leave me unsatisfied you don't know this girl," Linda said. She took off her clothes and mounted me driving her pussy into my dick. She grabbed my hands and put them on her breasts and told me to squeeze them hard, "like you always do. This feels so fucking good, much better than this morning."

This morning? What did she mean this morning?

She was like a bitch in heat and within ten minutes she was screaming, "oh fucking hell Bob, fill me up."

"Bob?" I said to myself. "Fucking Bob?" She climaxed, jumped off me, and put her clothes on.

"That was nice, but I've got to get upstairs before hubby gets up and see's I'm not there."

Since it was pitch black, she didn't even know whom she had just fucked. I said nothing. When she walked out of the room, I wanted to cry. I can't believe that Linda was cheating on me with our next-door neighbor. "The fucking bitch," I said to myself.

Just then a key turned in the lock, and another person came into the room, and it wasn't Linda this time.

"You fucking scum bag. I thought you were cheating on me, and I finally got all the proof I needed. I saw that slut leaving your room just now, and that's the icing on the cake you asshole. I've already got my lawyer preparing the papers, and Monday you'll be served. I just wanted to tell you in person, what a low life piece of shit you really are."

I clicked on the light and said, "hello Nancy, just what proof do you have?" She was stunned to say the least.

"Please lock and chain the door if you don't mind. I'm going to have a crazy woman pounding on my door in a few minutes, when she finds out she didn't have sex with her lover but her husband. You see, a couple of hours ago Bob and I switched rooms. So exactly what proof do you have Nancy?" I asked again.

Nancy told me that Linda and Bob had been carrying on for about five months. She had a private investigator follow, and film them.

Bob told her that he'd broken it off, but she found out later, that he'd lied to her, so she really felt betrayed.

"I'll need a copy of everything you've got, so I can kick that tramp to the curb with Bob."

Nancy said how sorry she was for me and that she never wanted to breakup my marriage.

"You didn't do that, Linda did." About that time, I heard the key in the lock again.

"Honey it's me, let me in" Linda said.

"Can't babes, Nancy and I are making plans for our divorces and we don't want to be disturbed." Linda started to cry and tell me how sorry she was but it was already over for us. "I gave you everything and you fucked me over, your nothing but a cheap tramp. You have until tomorrow to get your shit out of my house, or it's going to be on the lawn. Now go, you have a lot to do before tomorrow," I told her.

With Nancy's tape, my lawyer made quick work of the divorce. Linda didn't contest it and moved away. Nancy took Bob to the cleaners and even his own family wouldn't talk to him. Nancy and I became very good friends, because we now had a lot in common.

At a show a few months later, I saw J.D.

"I heard you and the misses broke up, I'm sorry to hear it," he told me. "Just so you know. You remember that night at the bar? Linda wasn't upset that I offered her money to sleep with me, she was upset that I'd offered her so little. She told me that she wasn't going to bed with me, for anything less than $2,000.00. When you walked up, I knew you didn't have a clue and I felt sorry for you getting caught up with that slut. That's why I did what I did. I thought maybe you could change her, but I guess once a slut always a slut. If it's any consolation, I put the word out on her, so no one will ever give her a job. She'll have to make her living on her back, which she's probably doing right now."

I thanked J.D., and said I considered him more than a customer, but a friend also. As he walked away, I told him that if he ever saw Linda around to bed the bitch, because she was great in bed and went crazy over anal sex. He smiled, thanked me, and walked away.

When I got home that night, Nancy met me at the door. "Your late," she said.

"I guess your going to have to give me a good tongue lashing," I said reaching for her.

She moved up, kissed me soft, before sliding her tongue down my throat.

"I didn't make any dinner yet, so why don't we go upstairs and have an appetizer before we decide where you're taking me tonight," she said stripped off her top and running down the hall towards the bedroom; with me in hot pursuit. She was completely naked when I walked in the room. Undoing my belt and dropping my pants she got on her knees and started giving me a great blowjob.

I thought about how this is the same way I started with Linda. I only hope that Nancy's mouth was half as good as Linda's.

Slirpuff
Slirpuff
4,297 Followers
12