Rihanna's Biggest Interview

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Noj
Noj
741 Followers

"When you gonna get your clit pierced then, since you're such a wild girl," he asked with a smile as he chucked her knickers off the bed.

"I don't know, I've thought about it, think I should?" she breathed, closing her eyes with a shiver as he kissed at her smooth neck, distracting her.

"Definitely, I'd look great on you, especially if you let me see it," he said with a cheeky grin.

"I think that could be arranged," she giggled, leaning over to kiss him again as his hands grasped at her rounded booty once more, feeling her firm breasts press to his chest as she slid on top of him. They continued to kiss and grind, Rihanna rubbing her silky smooth pussy over his rock hard cock.

"Aren't you going to finish undressing me?" she murmured as he dragged his nails down her smooth back.

"Nope, you're keeping those on," he said as he grabbed her arse again, hard this time, pulling her cheeks apart to expose her before he landed a hard double spank on her, making her gasp and push herself down into him. He couldn't resist it any more, and with a push up on her hips he let his cock spring between her thighs and then pushed her back down, hitting his target perfectly, his bulging purple head pushing at her slippery hole just a moment before half his length glided inside her, feeling her muscles clamp down around him as they both gave a moan. There was a pause and then they started to rock gently, just something to do before they got onto what they really wanted. He held her ass again as they did, squeezing and groping her before she added her own hand, pushing his aside to stroke down her booty, giving a squeeze herself.

"You want my ass?" she purred, grinding down on his thick cock.

"Yeah, and you want me to take it as well," he said.

"Yeah I do, on two conditions. Firstly we use tons of lube, and secondly I take this big cock of yours balls deep," she said, looking down quite seriously into his eyes, pushing her long red hair back from her face.

"Sure," he said with a grin, squeezing her arse firmly. She gave a smile in return and pushed down on him more, helping them to get back into a rhythm for a few strokes, his hands finding her booty, groping and spanking at her as they rocked together, Rihanna giving little gasps and murmurs, her eyes shut as she enjoyed the stimulation. Pulling out, Rihanna rolled over to retrieve lube from her bag as he laid a good firm smack on her ass, making her shiver and groan as the sensation spread through her, pushing her hips up in the process. Taking his opportunity, he spanked Rihanna firmly several times, watching her ass jiggle and clench as he did, hearing her lusty sounds of pleasure as she fumbled to hand the lube to him.

"Put it in, don't tease me, I need it," she breathed, giving a yelp as he landed a final hard swat on her firm rear, then opened the lube and poured it into his hand, applying it liberally to his cock, especially round his thick, bulbous head. With himself prepared he went for Rihanna, spreading her ass with his fingers and squeezing the lube directly onto her asshole, above her juicy, loosened pussy. Working it into her with his fingers, he felt how receptive she was as his fingertips slipped into her back hole when he applied a little pressure. She gave a groan and pushed back onto him, so he took the chance to lightly finger her arse and get her lubed up properly. Satisfied she was prepared, he gave her a slap on her rounded booty and then moved in behind her, Rihanna pushing up onto her hands and knees so she could take the fucking she wanted him to give her, allowing her to push back and get him into her completely.

Pressing his head to her slippery hole, he just relished the smooth feeling of rubbing against her, Rihanna's ass his for the taking. After a moment, he held his shaft and pressed firmly at her arse, just realising how tight and tiny her anus was compared to the fat head of his cock. He wasn't sure she'd even be able to get him inside her without tearing as he pushed, feeling her hesitate a moment and then push back against him, her muscles relaxing. Rihanna knew how to take him in, though it was still going to be a big stretch, but a start was all he needed to plunder her treasures. Her sphincter started stretching and he pushed his advantage, quite powerfully driving himself forward, Rihanna whining and then giving a strained cry of pain as he pushed her further than she'd ever been, feeling her try and pull away a bit instinctively. Grasping her shoulder, he levered himself against her and resumed his drive forwards, making her give a stuttering protest as she went to her maximum, his head popping into her rear and then sliding a little deeper as he continued to press.

"Oh fuck," she breathed as the pain subsided and she felt the pleasurably full sensation of his cock in her arse, feeling strained but comfortable about how lewdly her sphincter was stretched round his impaling cock. He didn't say anything as he paused, letting her squeeze round him before powerfully pushing into her again, the lube making things work just right as he slid into her, now gliding quite easily to around six inches, where she once again clamped up on him with an ascending moan, his thickness stopping him getting deeper. She'd taken up to around eight inches anally before but never as thick as he was, and she knew it was going to be a good stretch to achieve her goals. He gripped her shoulder once more, her hip hard with the other hand and pressed again, feeling her give a little, then made her cry out loudly as he gave a few hard, jamming thrusts in an attempt to break her resistance before applying another hard, sustained pressure. By now Rihanna was pressed face down into the pillows, biting on one as he tried to get balls deep into her curvy booty with his massive cock.

"Stop, stop, I can't do it," she gasped, pulling up from the pillow, needing him to give her arse a break.

"Yeah, you're tightening up too much," he said, feeling her wonderfully tight round his shaft.

"Yeah you're just too big, take it out," she said, pulling away fractionally. He was a little disappointed, as he could've kept her shallow and had her arse if she'd wanted, not wanting to write it off totally.

"I thought you wanted it balls deep?" he said as he slid from her arse, Rihanna giving a slight jolt as his head popped back out of her sphincter, which he left gaping wide.

"I do, which is why I need these," she said, leaning off the bed to her bag again, coming back up with a pair of handcuffs and a black ballgag.

"You sure?" he said, taking them from her as she offered them.

"Absolutely, just take me, make me go all the way," she said.

"But why? It's gonna hurt," he said, offering her a chance to get out of this.

"I like pushing myself, always trying to achieve something more, be better at things, whether it's performing on stage or taking a big hard cock up my arse!" she said with a saucy, hungry look. He just eyed her a moment, then seized hold of her, throwing her face down on the bed again as she giggled sexily, arching her back as he straddled her thighs, grabbing the cuffs. Pulling her arms behind her back, she was expecting a standard cuffing, but was surprised and turned on as he gave her something new, cuffing her just above her elbow, pulling her arms tightly together behind her back and doing the same to the other, straining her shoulders and making her give a whimper of pain as he did, wiggling her hands as she tried to adjust to the position. Shoving her down on her front, he dropped the ballgag in front of Rihanna and pulled it back to her mouth, which she obediently opened for him. Pulling the gag back, he got it easily into place and fastened the strap, pulling it tight till she gave a protest of pain at it cutting into her cheeks.

"Perfect," he said with a smile, then pulled back to spank Rihanna hard, making her wince and make fists with her hands, complaining and squealing through her gag as he repeated it several times, delivering a quick, hard spanking to the Bajan beauty. While she was still shuddering and gasping through her ballgag he mounted her pressing his rock hard cock between her firm cheeks again, not applying any more lube as he took his place and then made his move, pressing forward before she had a chance to respond to him. He popped back into her, Rihanna far more able to take it this time since he'd already broken her in, and with a swift, powerful drive her got to where he'd been in her before, around seven inches deep in her curvy, tight ass as she gave a gasp at the sudden intrusion. Her muscles tightened up and protected her again, stopping him in his tracks as she looked back at him over her shoulder, helpless and gagged, she made for quite a sight.

He knew what she needed, and that was a firm hand, so with that in mind he grabbed her hair, pulling her head back and shoving into her deeply, piling all his weight behind his strong thrust, feeling her muscles fight him just a moment before she gave way, giving a loud, squealing groan through the rubber ball as she bit down on it with the intense sensations, his thick, ten-inch cock driving all the way down to his balls in her tight arse as her bodied tingled with pain but also the immense satisfaction of being completely filled. He held still for a moment as she whimpered and twitched, giving her a moment to get ready for his onslaught, then, pinning her hips and lower back in place, pulled slowly back all the way to his head. He smiled to himself as she wiggled under him, then buried himself back into her, going all the way once more, her body unable to fight him now, broken and stretched round him, and she was loving it, as she let out a deep mumbling, gag-chewing shiver of pleasure as he filled her up.

"You fucking love it don't you?" he asked, smiling as he started to pick up the pace, plunging himself deeply into her curvy, toned ass, loving how tight she was round him, making sure to get all the way to the hilt with each stroke. Rihanna just groaned and writhed beneath him as he stretched her arse, arching her back under his hands and pushing up towards him, something he took advantage of by grinding firmly against her booty, making her growl through the gag. Pumping his thick, hard cock into her deeply, he grabbed hold of the handcuffs that awkwardly pulled her arms behind her at the elbow, making her wince and whine in pain as he pulled back on them, straining her shoulders and back as he bent her up.

"Keep that ass up so I can fuck it," he said sternly as she sank her hips to counter his pulling, his tone making her respond immediately, pushing her booty back up to meet and encourage his pounding, hurting her back as it arched tightly. He repaid her by starting to do her harder, making her shudder and moan in unabashed pleasure, her submission and physical surrender turning her on immensely as she had her hardest anal ever. Pounding his thick member into the Bajan beauty, he felt her squeeze at him slightly, working now to encourage him, which he needed little of as he gazed down at her luscious figure, pulling on the chain a little more as he pumped into her. He knew he couldn't keep going forever, not with Rihanna's ass wrapped round his cock, and wanted to really make sure it was one to remember for her, so he kept it going, thumping into her round ass as he let go of the chain.

"You ass was built for this you know, know wonder you love this," he commented. Rihanna just murmured and pushed herself back to meet him, feeling the deep satisfaction of her having the biggest cock she'd ever fucked buried in her anally. His hand slid up her back, then grabbed a handful of her long red hair and the ballgag strap, making her give a sharp cry, loud even through the gag. Pulling back on it, straining her neck and arching her tightly, Rihanna remembering the earlier command to keep her arse up for him, he started to ride her as hard as possible, driving full length from his head right to his balls, loving how easily she took it now. He slowed again and pulled right back so the head of his cock actually popped back out of her, just pausing a second before he ploughed himself back inside her, all the way till his hips slammed against her, making her grunt primally in intense pleasure and pain. He repeated this several times, Rihanna getting more needy for him to penetrate her again with each passing thrust. For the final one, he just gave a few short, in-and-out thrusts, popping his swollen head through her sphincter and pulling back out, which felt great and teased her immensely, before he buried himself in once more and started fucking her deep, short and hard, jolting her body sharply with each one as he accelerated on the home straight, Rihanna writhing and twisting up beneath his assault.

"Fuck yeah, take it like a good little bitch," he growled as he pumped her, feeling her squeezing and spasming around him as he felt the pressure building, sure he'd empty a huge load into her as he pulled back on the ballgag. Rihanna was grunting and growling like a wild animal, trying to say something through them. He quite deftly managed to release the strap, at which Rihanna spat the gag out onto the pillow, twisting her head back to him as she gasped and grunted, having not slowed himself.

"Fuck me! Fuck me hard! God don't stop!" she said, simultaneously begging and commanding, her body rocking hard with his thrusts, which he increased further, his spare hand grasping her tanned skin, absolutely slamming into her now as he chased his climax, Rihanna loving every moment of it.

"Oh god your dick is so fucking big, it feels so fucking good, I knew it'd feel this good, oh god just fuck me!" she gasped, shoving her face in to the pillow and biting down as he nailed her hard, Rihanna pushing her arse up even more as she screamed and moaned into the bedding. With her dirty talking and his pounding, his climax hit him hard, and grabbing her hair and hip he slammed into her as hard as he could, slamming her down into the bed as he reached a new depth, Rihanna giving a squeak of pain at the sudden peak, then a groan of ambivalent pleasure and pain as he held himself there, the singer unable to quite handle it as his cock swelled a little and unloaded his hot come deep into her most forbidden hole. He gave a long, deep growl of release as he ejected every drop of himself into her, rocking his hips as he did to get it as deep as possible inside her, Rihanna gasping and twitching beneath him as she paused from his anal onslaught.

They just lay, sweaty and gasping, for a couple of minutes, his cock still twitching, her arse still giving little squeezes as they recovered from the most intense fuck session either of them had ever had, Rihanna just contemplating for a moment what she'd been through, taking the biggest cock so far all the way into her arse. Pushing up from her, he eased himself back, his large, softening cock still thick in her arse. Rihanna gave a little gasp as his head pulled at her anal sphincter before popping out, leaving her wrecked hole. He couldn't help but grasp her firm cheeks and spread her open, seeing how wide she was gaping after he'd plundered her. She indulged him and tried to squeeze a little, only managing to twitch it a bit before it relaxed to its loosened, gaping state, a stark contrast from how it'd been when he'd first eased his cock into that tight ring. Sliding down onto the bed beside her, she looked over to him.

"I think it'll be a while before it recovers after that," she breathed with a soft, knowing smile as he found the keys for the handcuffs.

"Part of the price," he teased, seeing how tired she was after that as he released her left arm, Rihanna giving a deep sigh as she was freed.

"I'm happy to pay it," she murmured, resting her head on the pillow as he discarded the cuffs.

"Come on, let's get to the shower, then you can sleep," he said, climbing from the bed, half pulling, half lifting her to her feet. She gave a wince as she felt a pain go through her, biting her lip as she took a couple of steps.

"Think it'll be a day or two before I'm dancing again," she said, looking up to him.

"Good," he said with a wink, making Rihanna giggle as he took her hand and led towards the shower.

__________________

The End

Big thanks to Ghost for helping create, plan, check and edit this story.

As usual, please send me Feedback. I like reading your thoughts and suggestions, so please drop me a line.

Noj
Noj
741 Followers