Riker's Captive

Story Info
Deanna Troi becomes bowerslave to renegade Captain Riker.
3.3k words
4.44
48k
12

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/08/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lirpa
lirpa
4 Followers

The four of them were herded into a holding bin, all of them looking tattered and worn. First Officer, Tom Paris had and looked as if he'd taken on half of an Alliance squad individually. He surveyed his team. Lt. LaForge was okay. The Alliance knew engineers had key information and were smart enough not to harm him. Ro looked as if she had battled the Klingon Empire and was ready for more. Paris truly admired his security chief.

It was his last shipmate Tom was worried about. She defied his orders to leave the ship when he separated the saucer section. He should have physically removed her himself. Ship's counselor, Deanna Troi, was quite shaken. Her uniform was ripped open at the neckline, her hair was wild and loose from its confines, there were already bruises marring her perfect flesh along her arms, and she was shaking. He wondered how all this chaos was affecting her mentally. Tom maneuvered beside her, whispering, "You okay?"

Troi nodded, trying to calm herself and block the emotions of everyone in the room. It was almost overpowering.

Suddenly, the doors hissed open, revealing a gold tinted android and a fierce looking Klingon leading a band of guards into the bin. Behind them, a tall broad shouldered human entered. Deanna felt his presence before she saw him. When she looked up at the tall, imposing figure, a pair of piercing blue eyes locked with hers. Deanna involuntarily whimpered at the onslaught of raging emotions pouring from him.

Unconsciously, Pairs stepped in front of Troi, blocking the leader's view of her.

"I am First Officer Tom Paris." His lip curled with restrained anger. "What is the meaning of all this? Why are you here?"

"I am Captain William Riker, and you KNOW why I am here, Commander." Riker stated, bringing himself to his full height, looking down at the Enterprise's second in command.

"Why else would you send your captain off in an escape pod by himself?" He asked knowingly with an arched brow.

Tom's eyes flashed, the captain...

"No, we don't have him...yet." Riker smirked. He turned from Paris to examine the others. "Which one of them killed Shelby, Mr. Worf?"

Ro was shoved forward.

"Send her to the Romulan Camp." Riker ordered coldly.

"NO!" shouted all three of Ro's shipmates.

The Enterprize's security chief fought for her life again as she was hauled away. LaForge had to be restrained and Tom was knocked to the ground.

Counselor Troi was frozen in one spot by the icy glare of the dark captain. She knew she was no match for any of them physically and it would not have helped Ro had she tried. Getting into their minds was their only chance at the moment.

Deanna held Riker's unwavering stare preparing herself for invading his mind without permission. Even Commander Paris' outburst did not distract her.

"Picard has escaped. There is no need to hold these two. Let them go." Paris tried to reason with no avail.

Captain Riker pretended to consider it a moment. He was enjoying watching Picard's XO barter for his crew's freedom, but his eyes kept wandering to the Betazoid. She appeared quite calm despite the situation. She was studying him, maybe reading his thoughts. Riker decided to find out.

He pictured her nude body in his mind, then, the two of them together in a very compromising position and mentally shot it right at her.

Deanna gasped and turned several shades of red at the flood of emotions and images she received from her captor.

Tom looked from his flustered counselor to a smug looking Riker and frowned. "Get away from her." He growled.

"Or you'll do what, Commander?" Riker challenged.

The two struggled. Riker grabbed for Worf's Klingon blade, and was about to kill Paris and be done with him when Deanna screamed for him to stop.

Worf secured Paris to the ground. His captain towered over the petite empath. "You offer yourself to save him?"

"Yes." Deanna answered automatically.

"Troi, no!" Paris shouted.

"Shut him up!" Riker barked, turning back to his prize, locking blue eyes with black. He heard Worf slam the Starfleet officer against the wall.

"For his life, you agree to give yourself willingly to me?" He asked again, his voice becoming husky.

Deanna's large eyes widened when she realized what she had gotten herself into. She hesitated...

"Kill him." Riker ordered, still holding her gaze.

"NO...I'll do it." She said meekly.

"Do what?"

"I will...give myself...to you." She bowed her head, trying to block his feelings of sexual desire. It was difficult with him so close. Riker cupped her chin and forced Deanna to look up at him. His touch made her heart race faster.

"Mr. Lore!" The android snapped to attention. "Please escort my new toy to my chambers and prepare her for a quiet evening with her new captain."

Deanna gave her crewmates one last dismal look before Lore dragged her out. Riker turned to his First Mate.

"Commander Worf, tag Mr. La Forge here and send him to engineering. Then make Commander Paris 'comfortable'. Set him up with a viewport. I want him to see me break his beautiful little Betazoid." He pinned Paris with an arrogant smirk with the last statement then left for the bridge.

In the hallway, Lore held Deanna in a tight grip all the way to the captain's quarters.

"Take off your clothes!" he barked as he shoved her in the room.

Slowly, she did what she was told. Deanna was frightened by the android, she couldn't sense anything from him, yet he had a sinister look to him, as if he desired her, or worse.

"Very good." He said menacingly. "Now go clean yourself in the shower. Do a good job or I'll come in and do it for you."

Numb, Deanna stepped in the shower and closed her eyes. She could pretend she was alone since she couldn't sense Lore. Occasionally, she would glance out to see what the android was doing. Once she swore she saw him rubbing his crotch. She finished quickly and stepped out.

Lore leered at her, his gold eyes roving up and down her wet, naked body before telling her, "There is a sonic dryer over there. Make yourself presentable for the captain."

She walked over and stepped into the dryer. Deanna did her best to ignore Lore staring at her while she dried her hair and body. She wondered when the imposing dark haired captain was going to arrive, and what the android planned to do with her in the meantime.

Impatient, he snapped, "Enough!" He walked behind Deanna as she went into the bedroom. She turned waiting to see what she was to do next, but he just continued to stare, slowly walking toward her.

"He will ravage you tonight." Lore whispered. "You will succumb to his every desire."

His cold hands traveled down her body. Deanna stepped back, only to bump up against the bed. Lore pushed her back with abnormal strength and straddled her waist, pinning her arms to her sides with his legs. One hand covered her mouth while the other fondled her breasts. Deanna struggled in vain against Lore's mechanical strength.

Suddenly, his weight was ripped off her. Deanna sat up to see Captain Riker take the android by the back of the neck and throw him out of his quarters. Though the captain wasn't going to treat her any less gently than Lore, she was relieved to see him.

Furious, Riker stood in the middle of the room, his hands clenched at his sides, glaring at the door. He considered throwing Lore out of the airlock, but remembered his captive. Will would deal with that worthless piece of tin later.

He turned to see the most sensuous site; the Enterprize counselor kneeling submissively on the bed, trembling and flushed with embarrassment and fright. Riker found himself wanting to take her in his arms and kiss those pouty lips.

Riker shook his head. Where the hell did that come from? He thought. She is just another Starfleet whore he was going to use for his pleasure until he tired of her. The rebel captain refocused his anger from Lore to the beauty on his bed.

"Come stand before me!" He snapped to her.

Feeling weary, Deanna obeyed. She stood inches from him, looking down. Riker caressed her cheek, running his fingers through her hair.

"Do not worry about Lore or the others anymore. I won't let them near you."

Alarms went off in Deanna's head. His voice was that of a comforting friend, but she sensed underlying deception from him. Before she knew it, Riker had pulled both her arms over her head and bound her wrists together. He easily carried her over to the wall and hung her by a peg so her feet barely touched the ground.

Will ran his hands down her arms, down her sides and thighs, then back up her stomach, firmly grasping the full breasts that jutted out for him. Kneading them with his fingers, he pinched then pulled her nipples to make them stand out more. Deanna's moans excited him. He pushed one leg between hers and opened them wide, forcing her to wrap her legs around him.

"Do you know what I'm going to do to you? Can you read my thoughts, my little Betazoid?"

Passion started to consume him and he brought his mouth down on hers. She thought about biting him, but then realized it would not get her anywhere.

As if he sensed her thoughts, Riker pulled completely away, frowning at her suspiciously.

Troi looked back at him, her mind in a whirl. She watched Riker retrieve a thin switch from a table drawer. Deanna whimpered and pressed herself flat against the wall. Without saying a word, he cupped one luscious breast in his big hand and brought the switch down painfully on her open nipple. She yelped as tears of anger sprang in her eyes.

"What is your name?"

He brought down the switch on the other breast before she could answer. Twice more he asked Deanna her name and she remained silent. His eyes narrowed at her refusal to answer a simple question. He padded each breast five more times until she finally conceded.

"Deanna. Counselor Deanna Troi." She said breathlessly.

A gleam lit Captain Riker's eyes. "Deanna." He repeated slowly. She shivered feeling his gaze rake over her body. At least Captain Picard was able to escape, she noted, trying to block her captor's lecherous thoughts. A shift in Riker's mood brought her back to reality.

"I am your captain now."

Astonished, Deanna just looked up at him.

Will grabbed her chin tightly with one hand, leaning down close. "You are mine Deanna Troi. You now belong to me. There will be no more thoughts of other captains or other men." His other hand started to roam over her soft skin. She gasped when he tilted her head and began to trail soft kisses along her neck up to her ear.

"I will make you beg for me, Princess." He whispered hotly in her ear.

"Never." She stammered.

Chuckling, he slid his wandering hand between her legs. "Hmmm. What is this...nice and wet for me?"

Deanna felt the heat rise from her toes up to her cheeks. How could her body betray her like this?

It took all of Riker's will power not to react to the sensual Betazoid. He slid two fingers into her moist depth, stroking her clit with his thumb. Deanna moaned and rubbed her hips against his hand, crying in shame.

Transfixed, Will leaned in and captured her mouth with his, devouring her. He almost gave into her supple body when he brought himself up and tore away from her once again.

Dizzy and confused, Deanna licked her swollen lips, hanging limply while Riker stood like a statue. His chest heaved as he reigned in his out of control emotions. This was Picard's exotic counselor. She was the reason the Enterprize captain was not in his custody right now.

He stepped close to her once more. Hands roughly fondled her sore breasts.

"Look at me." He commanded.

She did not look up. Deanna did not want this man to see how his manipulations affected her. She cringed as she felt his anger flare.

Enraged, Riker took Deanna down from the wall and wordlessly carried her across the room and threw her on the bed. Ignoring the ever growing desire to be buried inside the empathic goddess, Riker dragged her across his lap face down so her perfect ass was in position.

Whack!

Without word or warning, Riker brought his hand flat down on one side of her bottom, leaving a nice red handprint. Deanna yelped in pain and surprise, and struggled to get away.

Whack! To the other side.

"Be still!" he demanded. Deanna reluctantly obeyed. Two more blows came down on her backside. She whimpered, trying not to thrash about.

"I think you enjoy being punished." Smack. "First you refuse to tell me your name." Smack. "Then you refuse to look up at me when commanded." Smack. "Now, you try and pull away from me!" Smack. "I believe you said you'd come willingly." Smack. "Did you not?" Smack. The captain's breath was ragged as he took his fury out on her soft, firm skin.

Deanna took a second to compose her self. Tears flowed freely down her cheeks. Her bottom was now just as red and aching as her breasts. At that moment, she knew what she had to do.

"Yes, my captain." She compliantly whispered.

Riker's cock twitched at her submissive answer. He brought her up and she sat back on knees, looking straight at him. Tenderly, her wiped away her tears with the pads of his thumbs, then not so tenderly kissed her full lips.

"Do you want to please me?" he asked her when they parted. He untied her wrists.

"Yes, my captain."

"Then attend me. Undress me."

He stood first letting her know it was okay. She hesitated for only a spilt second then climbed off the bed. She stood before him just staring at him, afraid of what she was about to do.

Cautiously, she opened her mind to the rogue captain. Deanna tried the equivalent of 'taking a peek' mentally, but it was more like flood gates bursting open. His dominating persona, all of his confidence and arrogance mixed in with his hunger for her coursed through her body.

Deanna swayed on her feet. She closed her eyes and put one hand to her chest, panting heavily.

"Is something wrong, my slave?" he asked seeing the answer reflected in her black Grecian eyes.

She shook her head no, unable to speak. Shaky hands started to unbutton his tunic. Deanna couldn't keep from caressing his well sculpted arms as she slid his shirt off. She ran her hands back up his flat stomach, playing with his chest hair.

Looking up into those blazing sapphire eyes took her breath away. The raw passion that radiated from him brought her to her knees. Deanna undid the fastenings of his pants, sliding them down his muscular legs and disposed of the rest of his clothing and shoes.

Going on instinct, or subliminal coaching from Riker, she grabbed the base of his manhood with one hand and licked slowly along the shaft. Will hissed through his teeth when she tried to take him all in her mouth. She felt his cock pulse when both his hands held the sides of her head as he began to face fuck her. Deanna had never been forced to perform oral before. She had always been in control that way.

This man was taking what he wanted, regardless of her pleasure or comfort.

All rationalizing was halted when Captain Riker's grunts grew louder and he shoved his cock down her throat one last time, making her swallow every last drop of him. Deanna sucked in air gratefully when he released her and dropped to the bed.

Riker sat back on his hands, taking a few deep recovering breaths. He looked down at her through heavy lidded eyes. She knelt before him obediently, reminding herself her friends lives depended on her pleasing this brute.

He reached a hand down to her, silently guiding her onto his bed. He laid Deanna on her back, spreading her legs wide. Riker commanded her to keep still and not to move until he said so.

Will bent over her body, only touching her with his mouth. He captured hers, attacking her senses as well as her lips. Deanna couldn't help but respond to him now. How could this human affect her so? It was one thing to be able to sense another's emotions, he shouldn't be able manipulate her feelings as well.

She writhed and moaned as the powerful captain trailed wet kisses down her throat to her firm breasts. Fire shot through her center as he nipped and sucked at her throbbing nipples.

Deanna arched her back, wanting more of him touching her. Riker grinned when he sensed this and licked his way down her belly, to her inner thighs. She could feel his hot breath. She lifted her hips needing to feel his mouth or fingers, hoping he would relieve the building ache between her legs. She stilled when he growled his disapproval at her movement.

"Is there anything you wanted, counselor?" Deanna cried out something unintelligible when she felt his tongue penetrate her wet folds.

It was a brief flicker, not nearly enough to satisfy. Her chest heaved in frustration, her whole body trembling.

"Tell me what you want, Deanna." His tongue probed again. She cried out and twisted her hips towards his mouth.

Aggravated she wasn't giving in, he came up on her, trapping her hands above her head, rubbing his rigid cock against her hot entrance.

"Tell me what you want." He demanded. She looked up at his smoldering glare, unable to verbally respond.

"I will tie you back up and leave you hanging on that wall all night if you do not answer me, slave." Riker's low voice threatened.

Frightened he would do it, she finally conceded. "Please, don't." she begged breathlessly. "I need to feel you inside of me. Please fuck me, captain...do with me what you please, I belong to you."

Momentarily stunned by her submission and her beauty, Captain Riker held Deanna's face in his large hands and engaged her in a searing kiss. Without warning or breaking the kiss, he plunged his rock hard cock into her waiting pussy.

Not giving her any time to adjust to his size, he quickly pulled out and slammed into her. Again...and again...and again.

Overwhelmed by her own desire, Deanna pumped her hips up to meet his brutal thrusts. Her legs flopped helplessly as he pounded her into the bed.

For a fleeting moment, Riker considered pulling out, denying his willing toy her orgasm, but there was no way he could tear himself away from her now. He'd never been with anyone as exquisite as Deanna Troi.

Suddenly, she went rigid as the first wave of her orgasm washed over her. Deanna arched her body, lifting them both off the mattress. Will grabbed her waist and continued fucking her, grinding his pelvis into hers, stimulating her clit more. She begged him not to stop and wrapped her slender legs around his middle, pulling him in deeper.

Riker felt her vaginal muscles contract and tighten around his cock. He came with a guttural roar, collapsing on top of her, crushing her small frame under his weight.

Spent, he kept her trapped beneath him a while longer. He enjoyed the way she shuddered from the aftereffects and still clung to him. He rolled to the side allowing her to breathe easier, but continued to hold her possessively close.

~You belong to me now.~ she heard in her head as she drifted off to sleep.

Too tired to understand how he was able to send to her, Deanna just thoughtcast back. ~Yes, my captain.

lirpa
lirpa
4 Followers