Riker's Captive Ch. 02

Story Info
Tom Paris is forced to watch Troi succumb to Riker
1.8k words
4.34
23.2k
5
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/08/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lirpa
lirpa
4 Followers

Three days after taking the hostages, Captain William Riker paid a visit the Enterprise's First Officer he had locked up in a holding cell. Paris was restrained in a chair so the forcefield could be deactivated. There were several monitors spread out on the walls of Paris's cell. They all had one thing on their screens. Deanna Troi. As promised, Riker had made Tom Paris watch as he molested and ravaged Deanna over the past few days.

Riker sauntered over by Paris, grabbed a nearby chair, flipped it around and straddled it. He looked the Starfleet officer up and down, amused by the expression of restrained anger on his face. Riker glanced up at the monitors.

There she was. Will's captive was lying on his bed, waiting for him to return. It excited him to have a Betazoid in his lair. Once he had broken her resistance down, she had become insatiable.

"Nice view." Riker smiled devilishly. "I said you would have the best room on the ship."

Paris' eyes shot death rays at the tall pirate. "What have you done to her?"

"Did they not teach you sex education at the Academy?" Will asked sarcastically. "Would you like me to explain what you've been watching me do to your precious Counselor?"

"What do you want?" Tom shouted. "This has nothing to do with Picard anymore. What do you want?"

"Tell me about her."

Tom sniffed at him. "You two are so chummy, ask her yourself."

"We've been busy." Riker smirked. "Tell me about her. What is she like? Is she always this passionate? Has she climbed on top of you..."

"ENOUGH!" Tom yelled, jerking the chair with his body, moving it towards Riker.

"Ohh." Riker drew out. "You never got that far. You don't know what it's like to be inside Deanna, do you?"

Paris turned his face away. Riker kept taunting him. "Are all Betzoids this wild? Her sexual appetite is amazing."

"You've done something to her, you bastard! She is only willing because there are other lives at stake."

Captain Riker laughed at Commander Paris as he rested his forearms on the back of the chair. "At first, yes. But as you recall, I told her yesterday that I let you and Laforge go."

Tom huffed, but didn't respond.

"She is mine now. You can no longer satisfy her." Riker turned his attention back to the monitors. "I'll prove to you she's mine. I have a connection with her you will never understand or share. Deanna responds only to me."

Will concentrated, not knowing how; he only knew that when he was aroused, Deanna became aroused too. He wanted to test to see if he could do it when they were separated.

Riker sat beside Paris stone still. The two men watched as the exotic empath closed her eyes and ran her hands between her breasts, up her neck and through her hair, her breaths becoming deeper.

Deanna then ran her hands back down her body. Looking around as if she felt someone watching, she slipped one hand between her thighs and began rubbing her smooth mound.

Riker watched Paris out the corner of his eye. The man's gaze was fixated on the screens. With his arms restrained, Tom was not able to hide the growing bulge in his pants.

Will felt when Deanna started to pleasure herself. He turned to the monitors. Two delicate fingers stroked her wet slit as she rolled her head back and forth, moaning.

~Deanna.~ He sent to her.

Troi gasped and sat up, looking around the room. "Yes, Captain." Her voice was fragile and shaky.

Paris frowned, not understanding what was happening, but continued to watch.

~You know what will happen if you finish what you started and I'm not there, Deanna. ~ He sent of torrent of erotic images along with the threat.

Deanna gasped, throwing her head back and arching her back. With a small, sexy groan she brought her hands to her sides and lay back obediently.

~Please, hurry. I need you.~ She sent to him.

~Answer me out loud, Deanna. I want to hear it in your voice.~

"Please, Captain...hurry, I need you here!" She had no idea how sensuous her accent sounded.

Riker turned to Paris whose eyes were ablaze with cold fury.

"Don't be so angry." Will said mockingly. "I have a treat for you, too." And he signaled to the air.

A moment later the cell door opened and a beautiful green Orion woman entered. She walked over to where Captain Riker was now standing and snuggled close, idly fondling his chest.

"Kitanna this Commander Paris of Starfleet. Commander, this is Kitanna. I've asked her to keep you company for the remainder of your stay. I explained how your woman dumped you and you've been cooped up in here all alone."

Tom curled his lip and the dark haired Captain grinned wickedly as Kitanna walked gracefully to the bound man and knelt before him. Smiling sweetly, she began running her hands over his chest and down his stomach.

"He pleases you, Kitanna?" Riker asked the green goddess.

She moved her hands down more and stroked Paris's erection through his pants. Tom was panting so hard his chest heaved. He groaned aloud when Kitanna loosened his pants and released his stiffness

"I will get you for this!" He swore in a harsh, raw voice.

"Feisty. Yes, I like him. He will do." Kitanna purred.

Laughing, Riker replied as he left, "Actually, Commander, you may thank me when we're done."

Riker entered his room as quietly as possible. He slowly approached, enthralled by the slim, wild beauty pleasuring herself on his bed. She sat up quickly when he let her sense his presence.

"Don't stop." His command was a husky whisper. He slowly walked to the high bed standing closet to her.

He felt her uncertainty. This bond that had developed between them was mind-boggling. Seeing the passion and hunger in her eyes was one thing, being able to feel her desire for him was an exhilarating experience.

Will brought a hand to her face, caressing her cheek and traced her partly open lips with his fingers, allowing a powerful wave of lust to flow between them.

Dizzy with arousal, Riker unfastened his trousers and pulled out his fully erect cock and offered it to her. Deanna did not hesitate; she leaned up on one elbow and took his entire length in her mouth.

Captain Riker sucked air through his teeth and grabbed onto the bedpost. He almost came right then. The sight of this gorgeous Betazoid on her back, moving her wet lips up and down his shaft while playing with herself was almost too much. Before now, he had only heard of Betazoids wild, sexual nature. He never imagined the reality would surpass the fantasy.

He supported her head with one hand which held her hair back. Deanna moaned sending little electric sensations up through his body. Will felt Deanna's excitement heighten and pushed away the hand between her legs. She groaned with disappointment but did not stop her ministrations.

"I am the only one that can please you now." He told her, pumping his hips a little faster.

"No other man can satisfy you like I can. Your body belongs to me." His soothing voice continued as he pulled away.

Deanna looked up at him expectantly as Riker removed his clothes. He stared at her as he undressed, in awe of the hunger he felt from her. Never had he been so consumed by one woman.

Will leaned over the bed on his arms and kissed Deanna aggressively. He wanted to draw things out, give Mr. Paris a good show, but she was getting harder and harder to resist.

Riker took her mouth with savage intensity. Slowly letting his hands moved down both sides of her body to her thighs.

He climbed on top of her, securing Deanna beneath him. He showered kisses along her jaw and down her throat.

"Captain, please...!" She gasped in sweet agony.

"Say my name." He demanded in a hoarse whisper. "Say it, Deanna. I want to hear you say my name."

Her light, silvery voice rewarded him. "Please, Will. Please make love to me."

Groaning loudly, he slid into her tight center, gently stretching her inner walls. Riker supported himself on his forearms so he could watch her face while he moved in and out of her. Knowing she was close, he kept his pace slow and rhythmic. Will stopped when he felt Deanna tense with anticipation.

Her eyes flew open, blazing with protest. She squirmed beneath him trying to reach that final plateau, but couldn't move. Deanna was firmly pinned to the bed under the well muscled pirate.

"Please, Captain..." She begged with unbridled passion. "Please don't stop."

"Patience, Imzadi." He kissed her lips. "I want to enjoy my last evening with you."

~Imzadi!~ He heard her question in her mind. Deanna's head snapped up in shock of hearing the ancient Betazed word that she overlooked the last part of his comment.

"Why did you call me that? How do you know what Imzadi is?" She demanded as she shoved him off of her.

"You called me Imzadi the first night you surrendered to me. I heard it in my head." Will sat up beside her on the bed.

Deanna struggled to get away from him. "No! It's not possible. You cannot be Imzadi!"

He grabbed her wrists and dragged her back to him so they were face to face, the old, arrogant Riker coming to surface.

"I may not be your Imzadi, but you are still my slave!" Curses fell from his mouth as he pushed Deanna onto her back and forced her legs open.

He thrust in and out of her wet pussy vigorously, holding her hips tightly for leverage. His rage and lust poured over their bond and rendered Deanna helpless. Her body was weak from his physical and mental assault.

"I'm not good enough for you? Is that it?" He challenged. "Just remember, princess. You are bound to me now. No one else will be good enough for you, either. No man will be able to fulfill you the way I can."

Riker grabbed her face with one hand and covered her mouth with his. He manipulated her senses so she would stop resisting. Her body relaxed and she gave in to the demands he mentally hurled at her.

Her fingernails raked deliciously down his back as she screamed his name both mentally and aloud when she came. He heard the word 'Imzadi' echo in his mind as he lay spent beside her.

Captain Riker made arrangements for her release as she lay nestled, sleeping against his side. Wanting nothing more than to lie in bed with her for the rest of the day, Will tore himself from her warm body and got dressed.

He heard her emit a soft sigh as she turned in her sleep. Riker had to make a conscious effort not to look back at her as he left the room.

The next time his beautiful captive woke up, she would be on her own ship. And though she may return to her old life, his mark on her would be emblazoned on her soul.

lirpa
lirpa
4 Followers