Rileigh and the Cop Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beneath me Michael seemed to be enjoying the attention. His hands grabbed my hips and he was biting his lip. He arched up for a kiss and surprised me by flipping me over onto my back. At first I was frustrated and tried to flip back over, but what he was doing felt so good that I was happy right where I was. At the end of each thrust he would rotate his hips. It made his cock hit the one spot that sent spikes of pleasure through my body.

"Fuck me harder, Michael, please. Oh my God."

"That's it, cum for me Baby."

I could feel my orgasm building and knew that before too long Michael's cock and belly would be coated with my sticky sweet cum. The thought alone made me cry out. My nails bit into his back as he pushed himself even harder and deeper into me. I sank my teeth lightly into his shoulder and held on while my orgasm ripped through me. My body shook in spasms and my pussy muscles clenched around his cock. Mike let out a groan right before he started to cum in me.

The feeling of cumming together with him was mind-blowing. My body still shook and my legs felt like jelly. When I could finally breathe I kissed his lips. Sex with him this time had been even better than the one night on the side of the road. I hadn't thought it possible, but it was true. It was scary, the possibility that I was becoming addicted.

About twenty minutes later we ventured back into the kitchen and ate the scampi.

"This is amazing Rileigh, it tastes almost as good as you."

The compliment made me blush. I was sure he'd be great at oral, there was just something about him. I could barely wait.

12