Rileigh and the Cop Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly Carter stood up and picked me up with him. He broke the kiss to speak quickly.

"Bedroom, where?"

I pointed down the hall at my bedroom, and Carter quickly followed my directions. In my bedroom, he laid me down on my soft bed. It took him only seconds to join me.

I stripped off my tank top and pulled Carter close. He kissed my lips, and then kissed his way down to my full breasts. He unclipped my bra with one hand and went straight for my nipple. His fingernail scraped lightly over the sensitive skin, making me moan out his name. My hands went to his shirt and I pulled it over his head.

"I hope you don't plan on making me leave, because I'm not sure I could," Carter said.

"Don't worry Carter; you don't have to go anywhere. Actually, I think I'd be mad if you did leave." I chuckled.

"Thank God."

He slid my shorts and thong down my legs, then stumbled out of his jeans. His package looked more than adequate. I couldn't wait to unwrap it. With his eyes focused on my face, Carter slowly took of his boxers. His cock was hard and it was one of the biggest I had ever seen. It was going to be a tight fit. He came back to the bed and settled on top of me. My back arched and I bit my lip to stay quiet.

"Nope, no holding back," he said.

I gave a frustrated groan, but decided to listen. I didn't want him to stop. He slid down my body until his mouth was above my wet cunt. I could feel his hot breath fan over my skin. I whimpered and thrashed beneath him. His strong hands grabbed a hold of my hips, and he brought his lips to my clit. He teased it lightly, and then nipped at it gently with his teeth. I jumped when I felt his tongue slide along the length of my pussy. I felt cum flood my hot cunt.

After about ten more minutes of erotic torture, I couldn't take any more.

"Carter, please."

"Please what?" he asked.

"Please, please, PLEASE fuck me. I want your cock, and I want it now."

Normally I think he might've laughed, but I think he wanted it just as much as I did. He slid back up and spread my legs. I could feel the tip of his dick against my pussy lips just before he started to work his way inside me. It was indeed a very tight fit, but it would be worth it.

"You're so fucking tight Rileigh, it feels so fucking good."

Carter's growls and moans were making me even hornier. I was getting so close to cumming on his hard cock. My hips rolled up against him in waves. Oh God, I couldn't take much more. My body was tensing like a spring. I was getting so close.

"Please Carter, make me cum. I'm so fucking close. I can't take it."

"Okay Baby. But when you cum for me," he began in a whisper, "I want you to cum hard."

His words pushed me over the edge. I came biting his bicep. My nails clawed down his back and my body convulsed. Within seconds I heard Carter shout and felt him cumming in my soaking wet pussy.

Ten minutes later I was still a little shaky and definitely sleepy. I was willing to bet that Carter felt pretty much the same way.

"Do I have to leave now, or can I stay?" he mumbled. I wiggled closer to him.

"You can stay, if you want to stay that is."

"Oh, I definitely want to stay. I'll just have to leave early tomorrow so I can go home and get ready for work."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, I'm very sure."

"Okay. Goodnight Carter."

"Goodnight Beautiful."

Carter wrapped his arm around me and pulled me close. It didn't take us long to fall asleep together.

---

So, how did you like it? Should Rileigh give Carter a shot, or should she go back to Michael and give him one more chance? Let me know what you think!

12