Rileigh and the Cop Ch. 05

Story Info
Sex in the shower and a fight for love.
3.1k words
4.66
24.1k
16

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/06/2022
Created 06/07/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
indianfire
indianfire
175 Followers

Author's Note: I hope this chapter is what you all were hoping for, or that this is at least a hot chapter you can enjoy. Sorry it took so long, I'll try to be faster next time. Please vote, comment, and/or send feedback. I love e-mails :). Thank you for reading!

---

I woke up in my bed, but something was different this morning. There was an arm wrapped around my torso. I almost panicked before I remembered who that arm belonged to. I slid out of bed and looked Carter over. He must be a heavy sleeper, he hadn't stirred an inch. He looked cute with tousled hair and his legs tangled up in my pink sheets. It made me smile on my way to the master bathroom.

I would've stripped before getting into the shower, but I was already naked. The water that I stepped under was hot and welcome. A shadow passed outside of my shower door as I was about to start soaping myself. I backed into the shower wall for a moment, even though I knew it was probably just Carter. He opened the shower door and grinned at me.

"You're very bad, scaring a lady when she's in the shower," I told him.

"You're the naughty one, sneaking off the shower without waking me up."

Obviously he wasn't as heavy a sleeper as I thought. Somehow I wasn't too upset about it.

"Good morning Beautiful," he said. Carter walked over to me and took the sponge from my hand. He put eve more soap on it until it was covered in bubbles, and then he started lathering me up. It was hot and sensual. I never thought getting clean could be so dirty. His stare was very intent as he sponged my breasts. It was more like a caress. My nipples hardened and I was starting to get wet in more ways than one.

"Good morning Handsome," I said breathlessly.

Carter's eyes stared into mine with carnal intent. His fingertip brushed over my nipple and I squealed. He picked me up and backed me into the shower wall with a light thud. The tiles were cool against my back but the water was hot. Carter looked into my eyes right before he thrust his cock into me. I yelped out, but oh boy did I like it.

I wrapped my legs tight around him and held on for dear life as he fucked me. I sank my teeth into his shoulder. Carter made a sound close to a growl. His muscles rippled as he shoved his cock into my pussy. He stared at me with his beautiful grey eyes and I felt as if I would drown in them.

He brought his lips to mine and fucked my mouth with his tongue. I slid my tongue against his. He was both aggressive and gentle at the same time. My nails raked down his back as my body tensed. I was going to cum soon, I just knew it. His cock was thick and hard inside my wet cunt and I loved it. My moans were echoing off the walls. He was bumping my cervix with each thrust and it was driving me nuts.

Close, oh God, so close. I was going to cum soon.

"Carter, please, fuck me harrrd. I'm going to cum for you, all over your cock. Please," I begged.

He didn't hesitate to follow my instruction. My back slammed into the wall as he thrust into me. I couldn't take it anymore; I let out a scream as I came all over him. My body shook as ripple after ripple tore through me. Little whimpers kept sneaking out of my lips. Colored spots blurred my vision while my body shuddered in wicked pleasure.

Slowly my orgasm subsided, but I was extra sensitive and Carter wasn't done. His cock was still fucking my pussy. My shoulders were starting to hurt from banging up against the cold tile wall for so long, but I didn't want him to stop. It was torturous pleasure, just the way I liked it.

One of his arms wrapped more tightly around my waist while he used the other hand to cup my breast. I yelped out. My nipples felt way more sensitive than usual. My blood was pumping so fast that I could hear it rushing in my head.

Carter scraped his fingernail over my nipple until I cried out. Fuck, it felt so good. Next he slid his hand down between my legs. He pinched my clit a little until I was squealing his name. I wiggled against him but it just heightened every sensation I was feeling. He slammed his cock into me even harder. My nails left red stripes down his back.

"Oh God, Carter. Fuckkk! I'm going to cum again Baby," I moaned out between pants. Another orgasm was closing in, and I knew this one would be more violent than the last.

"That's it Baby, cum for me. Cum all over my cock Rileigh."

His words tipped me over the edge. My orgasm came crashing through in a riptide of erotic ecstasy. I shouted out Carter's name like a mantra. My cum soaked his cock but he pumped his cock into me even faster in a frenzy.

"Rileigh! I'm cumming Baby, I'm cumming!!" he shouted.

My climax rolled me harder as I felt him cum in my pussy. It was raw and sexual and it made my head dizzy with pleasure.

I clung to him until my heart slowed its beating. My legs felt wobbly and my muscles were quivering. I had no idea how Carter was still managing to support all of our weight. Gently, he set me back on my feet.

I rested my weight against the wall until I was sure I could stand. Carefully, I stepped out of the shower and grabbed a towel off the rack. I handed one to Carter and giggled when he looked a little uneasy on his feet.

"Are you sure you can walk?" I asked jokingly. He gave me a wide grin.

"I can walk; it might just be a good idea to walk back to your bed so I can lay in it."

Together we walked back to my bed and collapsed onto it. One of us pulled the blanket up over our bodies. In a minute or two I was going to fall right back asleep.

"And the next time you wake up, don't sneak out of bed," Carter told me. I smiled and curled up against him. Not much later I was out like a light.

When we finally woke up it was noon. I made sure to wake up Carter before I rolled out of bed. The dress I picked out was a white sundress that came halfway down my thighs. It showed off my tan and the halter top showcased my full rack. I made sure to comb through my hair before I put on my makeup.

"Where are you going?" he asked conversationally.

"I have to stop in town to run some errands. What are you up to today?" I responded.

"I have to pick up some paperwork from the office, but I can do that later. Other than that, today is my day off. Would you mind if we ran your errands together? Otherwise I'll be bored on my day off." Carter gave me a boyish grin, and I couldn't resist. All I had to do was mail a manuscript, stop at the grocery store and pick up some art supplies.

"Okay," I agreed happily.

"I'm going to run out to my truck. I keep a spare set of clothes in there. I'll be right back. Don't go anywhere Beautiful." He threw on his jeans from the night before and got ready to head outside.

"Do you spend the night with that many women?" I asked. I hoped the answer was no, but I knew it was probably yes. A guy like him was too good to spend his nights alone.

"No, I'm a cop, and I was a boy scout. I like to be prepared."

Well there ya go, he was a boy scout. I couldn't blame a guy for wanting to be prepared.

"I'll be right back Rileigh, I promise."

Carter didn't lie; he was right back in with a duffel bag. He brought his bag into the bedroom where I was and just started stripping out of his jeans and slipping into a fresh change of clothes. I took the opportunity to admire his muscular body. His was every straight girl's perfect idea of eye candy. He had beautiful eyes, great hair, and a ripped body. It also helped that he had a nice long, thick cock.

He was fully clothed way too quickly. I sighed and stood.

"Are you ready to go?" I asked.

"I'm ready if you are. Who's driving?"

I thought about it, and then I remember the comment he had made about my Audi. I tossed him my keys and smiled.

"You're letting me drive your car? Well Darlin'," he began," that's a pretty big step. Are you sure you're ready for that?"

He was just too cute, I couldn't help but laugh. "I'm ready, just don't get pulled over in my car."

"Well, we won't have to worry about getting pulled over because you won't be driving."

I wanted to argue, but he was right. The first night I met Carter was when he was pulling me over for speeding. I settled for a playful punch into his shoulder.

"Yeah, yeah. I need to go to the Post Office, and then there's an art supply store a few hours away in Beaux Ridge."

"To the Post Office it is."

Like the gentleman that he was, Carter helped me into his truck and then drove me to town. I was in and out of the Post Office in no time. I just went in and shipped my manuscript to my editor. When I slid back into the passenger seat, Carter was all too ready to continue behind the wheel of my new A6. He was a pretty good driver; it was as if my car purred under his touch. I didn't blame the car, he made me purr too.

It was a short drive to the market; the drive to Beaux Ride was longer. The drive was calm and relaxing. Carter reached over to put my hand in his. The gesture was sweet and it made me smile. Maybe everything would be alright after all. When we got to the art supply store Carter helped me out of the car. I saw his eyes travel over my curvy figure and blushed at his scrutiny.

Inside the store I browsed through sculpting supplies, looked at their oil paint and picked up a few other odds and ends. I loved getting new toys for my art. I already had an idea for a good sculpture.

"So is this what art you do?" Carter asked.

"I dabble in everything: sculpture, painting, writing, and sometimes other stuff. I pretty much like to do it all." I smiled.

"A Jack of all trades I see."

"You got it." It was hard to wipe the foolish grin off of my face. Being this happy should be a crime, or it should be an ice cream with way too many calories. Anything that was that delicious and satisfying had to have a TON of calories.

I paid for my supplies and we started heading back to my house. The clouds were fluffy and beautiful and it was nice to just sit back and relax when I felt safe.

"Would you mind if I stopped by the station real quick? I just want to pick up that file." Carter asked. My heart started pounding. The station? What if Michael was there? I didn't want to see him, and Carter still didn't know. I hadn't wanted to tell him when I met him, and the right time hadn't come.

"Do we have to? I wanted to get home and get started on a sculpture. You could just drop me off at my house and then run over there real quick." My heart was crashing into my ribs. It was hard to look calm and to keep my panic kept in check.

"I'll be fast, I promise. It's right on the way back."

The look he gave me was so happy and innocent, I couldn't object anymore without good reason. I would just stay in the car and hopefully everything would be okay. It was still slightly surprising that neither one of the men had mentioned my name to the other. My luck could only last so much longer.

"Okay, but can I just wait in the car?" I asked.

"Sure Baby," he smiled easily.

The entire ride to the Sherriff's Office I felt like I was sitting on pins and needles. I was surprised my lip wasn't bleeding for how much I was knawing on it. I tried to look cool and collected but I had no idea if it was working.

When we finally got to the station I was almost hyperventilating. I prayed that Michael wasn't there. Carter smiled at me until he took a good look at my face.

"Rileigh? Are you alright? You look so pale." Concern was written all over his face. I was probably just overreacting.

"I'm fine Carter. Go in and get what you need. I'll be waiting right here."

"Alright Baby. I'll be right back."

Carter jogged inside and went in to see his boss. Sherriff Roan Thompson was sitting at his desk shuffling through papers when he looked up at his visitor.

"Do you have the file on the Rivera case you wanted me to have Boss?"

"Yeah, I was hoping I wouldn't forget to give that to you. Let me find it real quick." Sherriff Thompson shuffled through the clutter on his desk once more and pulled out a manila folder. He handed it over to his deputy. "There ya go. See you tomorrow Devereaux."

"See you later."

Carter was on his way back outside to Rileigh when he bumped into Michael.

"What's got you in such a rush?" he asked Carter.

"She's waiting out in the car for me," he replied with a grin.

"I'd still like to meet this mystery girl," Mike informed him.

"I'm sure you'll meet Rileigh soon enough. I think she's a keeper."

Michael shook his head, thinking he must have heard wrong.

"What did you say her name was?" Mike asked.

"Rileigh," Carter responded.

"Rileigh Daniels?"

"Yeah, how did you know?" Carter had a nagging feeling in the back of his mind. Something didn't feel right. The look on Michael's face was a bad sign.

"Because I was dating Rileigh Daniels. She's the woman I've been trying to get back. How the fuck did you meet her?"

Michael looked furious and Carter was shocked. Rileigh and Michael? He thought about it, and then it all clicked into place. The night he had met Rileigh she had called him by another name: Michael. Her ex had been calling her, trying to get back with her. She must have known they worked together, why hadn't she said something? Now that he thought about it, he remembered seeing her at the charity ball the day Mike kissed Marissa. Carter had a lot of questions he needed to ask her, but first he had to deal with Mike. Carter tried to decide exactly how much to tell the other man.

"I met her in the bookstore."

"How long have you been fucking my girlfriend?" Michael asked angrily. His question only served to make Carter's own temper rise.

"Rileigh and I have been dating for long enough. And she is not your girlfriend and hasn't been for a while. I strongly suggest that you leave her alone. If you don't, I will come after you," Carter threatened.

"Rileigh belongs with me. You better not fucking touch her one more time. Where the Hell is she??"

Michael was practically yelling. Carter could see why Rileigh was scared of him. He didn't care what it took; he swore he would do what it took to keep her safe.

"Leave her alone Mike. She never wants to see you again. You fucked everything up by fucking Marissa."

Something inside Michael snapped. He lunged at his friend. Mike tackled Carter to the ground and landed a solid punch right into Carter's jaw.

Everyone in the office stopped in the middle of what they were doing to see what the commotion was. What they saw left them frozen in shock. Carter took his elbow and used it to break Mike's nose. Any man that laid a hand a woman deserved a broken nose, if not more. Michael drew back and howled, blood dripping onto his shirt.

Michael was just about to try another swing at Carter when someone came up behind him to restrain him. He fought against them, so another man helped hold him back. Carter rose calmly from the floor and wiped the blood from his lip with the back of his hand.

Their boss came storming out of his office with his voice striking like thunder.

"What the Hell is going on here?" he demanded to know.

"That son of a bitch has been fucking my girlfriend," Michael spat.

"That's not true. She broke up with him for cheating on her. When she and I started dating I had no idea she had been with Mike." Carter was furious, but he kept his temper on a tight leash.

"I can't believe you two are fighting over a woman. Who started it?" Thompson asked.

The answer wasn't forthcoming. Nobody wanted to rat out a fellow officer.

"I asked a question damnit! Who started the damn fight??"

"Mike did," one of the dispatchers answered. "Carter was only defending himself."

"Is this true?" their boss asked.

Everyone in the room nodded, except Mike. Thompson looked at him.

"Did you throw the first punch Mike?"

"Yes," he answered harshly.

"You're suspended for a week."

"You can't do that," Michael said indignantly.

"Can and did. Get out of my station," Thompson said.

Michael headed for the door and Carter followed quickly on his heels. Rileigh was still out there and Carter did not want Mike to get anywhere near her. Carter understood her reaction to coming here now. She was still sitting in the car when the two men walked outside. Carter could see the fear on her face as she saw Michael, and when Michael saw her, he headed straight toward her car.

---

Don't forget to write, comment, and vote!

indianfire
indianfire
175 Followers