Rileigh Unchained Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CatRun
CatRun
146 Followers

The door opened almost immediately after I knocked. Her youngest daughter Emily stood behind the door with her arm stretched up to the knob. Her two boys Daniel and Stephen came rushing around the corner screaming, "Aunt Rileigh!"

They were cute, but they reminded me of Grayson. They both wrapped their arms around either of my legs and called out, asking me to walk with them while they sat on my feet.

Just when I thought I was about to cry, Ali came out to rescue me. "Alright, boys, let's give aunt Rileigh a chance to get inside before we maul her to death." The boys ran off into the next room, screaming about who knows what.

"So this is a surprise," she said, leaning into give me a hug, "how are you."

"Uh... I'm good. I just had to tell you something." I didn't make the connection right away that what I was about to say, seemed eerily familiar to what I put my family through three years ago. "I just wanted to tell you goodbye, I'm going to be going away for a while."

My sister's jaw dropped and a look of terror washed over her entirely. She gasped, "Rileigh!"

Then it hit me, "Oh, what? No... I mean... I'm actually going away for a while. That's why Ash was trying to get a hold of me, for a job."

Ali sighed in relief, "Oh thank God." She giggled a little as she gave me another hug. "Sorry, but that scared the shit out of me. I'm telling you right now, I don't know what I would do without you."

I smiled but didn't join in the laughter with her. "Sorry, didn't mean to scare you."

She pulled away from me, "Oh your just fine, you wanna sit down?"

"No, I gotta get packed. I'm leaving tomorrow morning."

"Wait, what? She looked confused, "Tomorrow? Where?"

"Washington."

"DC or State?"

"DC -- well, kind of"

She smirked, "Wait, what's the job."

"I don't know, she didn't tell me."

Ali laughed, "Oh my God, you're moving to DC for a job you don't even know about?" She slapped her hands together and snorted, still laughing, "That is so awesome, I wish I could have an adventure like that."

I was shocked that she was okay with this. Of course I should give my sister more credit, she's always been fairly good at understanding. "Yeah, I figured that I don't have anything else going on. So... might as well, huh?"

CatRun
CatRun
146 Followers
12