Rileigh Unchained Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God, you're amazing," I whispered in her mouth. "Come lets go to the room.

All three of us couldn't keep our hands off each other on the way to his room and when we finally made it to the door he slid his card, the door slid open and we all stumbled inside. Devin left us for a moment to flip on the lamp in the corner of the room while Emily and I shared a moment.

Emily stared into my eyes and then leaned in for a small kiss and whispered, "God, I wish you were gay."

"Well," I spoke honestly, "... tonight I am."

Emily smiled wide, lifted her wad of clothes above her head and threw them behind her. I like her enthusiasm and did the same. Our clothes were everywhere. Emily tried to hug me but I acted before she did. I placed my hand on her chest and pushed her back til she fell on the bed. She let out a little squeal and I giggled as I climbed on top of her. I straddled her with my knees at her waist and leaned over to kiss her. Our breast pressed together as we kissed and it sent a shock wave through my nipples up to my brain. I shuttered and moaned into her mouth. I reached an arm around her and unsnapped her bra. I pulled it off of her, exposing her magnificent, flawless breasts. I threw her bra and leaned down to take one of her nipples into my mouth. Emily shook with pleasure and threw her head back into the mattress as she moaned.

Devin flipped the light on and turned around to find us lip locked and dry humping. All he could do was stare. The lucky bastard goes to work not expecting anything and ends up in a room with two beautiful women ready to fuck each other. Devin grinned, dropped his trunks and began to stroke himself until he was hard as a rock. "My god." He whispered.

Not paying attention to Devin, I kissed down Emily's tummy until I reached her mound. I ran both of my hands down her sides until I reached her panties and pulled them off of her. As I did, I took notice of her legs and her smooth, creamy skin. I threw her panties aside and kissed down one of her legs until I reached her thigh and eventually her pussy. Before I put my mouth to her most secret place, I paused for a moment to question whether I was in my right mind and if I really knew what I was doing. The alcohol was loosening my standards but it went beyond that. I really didn't care about the whole 'sexes' thing. I thought long and hard about this until I came to the conclusion that I didn't care. Emily made me happy tonight, possibly the happiest I had been since the accident, and I liked being with her. The fact that she was a woman didn't bother me. I wasn't turned off that it wasn't a man and I wasn't grossed out by the female body. In fact, as I looked at her, laying on the bed before me, I was actually getting turned on by her breasts and her bald pussy.

Having made my decision, I placed a small kiss on her delicate folds of skin. She moaned again and arched her back a little. I liked the reaction I got so I kissed her again and again. I didn't have the best angle standing up so I pulled away long enough to kneel between her legs and then started kissing her pussy again. I knew what I liked when guys went down on me so I tried my best to replicate it on her. I rested my lips on her labia slowly extended my tongue until I could feel them separating, revealing her warm, moist flesh below. I slid my tongue up and down her slit, getting a feel for everything: her clit at the top and her opening at the bottom. I slid my tongue up and down a few more times until finally coming to rest my mouth at her clit. I flicked it gently with my tongue sending shivers up her spine and I could feel her body shake as her legs tightened slightly around my head.

Devin made his way closer to the bed having reached the point where watching wasn't enough anymore. He crawled onto the bed beside Emily and before I realized what was happening, he began kissing and massaging her tits. She didn't like that and could feel her body squirming. This time, it wasn't from me.

She didn't want to be rude so, when I popped my head up, I touched his leg and said, "She's with me." Devin gave me a confused look.

He turned to look at Emily who was pulling away from him and then back at me when it finally clicked, "Oh... oh." He turned to Emily and whisper, "I'm so sorry, I didn't kn..."

Before it got weird, I tugged his leg and said, "Come on, I still need a good fucking."

The smile of excitement returned to his face and he scooted off the bed toward me. I gently slid my hand down her mound and over her pussy cupping it slightly as I smiled at her and whispered, "Don't you go anywhere, I'll be right back." She returned a smile of her own before laying her head back down on the bed and closing her eyes.

I knelt up and kissed Devin with vigor. I scooted from between Emily's legs to his, taking notice of his rock hard cock pressed against my tummy.

I looked down to see it for the first time, "Dam." I whispered. I looked back up at him, "Not bad for a pilot."

Devin chuckled silently as he lifted my bra up and over my head letting my breasts fall on my chest. His eye's opened wide as he stared at them. With both hands, Devin massaged my soft breasts and said, "Dam... You're not so bad yourself."

I grinned deservingly and with one hand I pushed him back to lay on the bed next to Emily and replied, "You have no idea how good I am."

I took his member with both hands taking measure of his manhood. With my hands stacked on top of each other, I could still see his crown poking out the top. I want this thing inside of me. I began stroking him with both hands for a moment and then took one hand away as I slid his tip inside of my mouth. It felt so good to be here once again pleasing a man and knowing that I was going to get off as well.

I bobbed my head up and down a few times causing little moans of pleaser to escape his lips. Just then I realized that he was not the only one in the room and without taking his cock out of my mouth, I reached my free hand over and gently rubbed Emily's cunt causing her to squirm once again. I let my fingers fall to the bottom of her slit to find a little present of wetness. She was really wet and it turned me on to know that I was the cause. I swirled my fingers around in her juices for a moment before pushing my middle finger between her lips to find her opening. I rested my finger there to build anticipation before breaching her opening with just half of my finger inside of her. Her legs twitched and squeezed my arm between her thighs.

I stroked her with my finger from the inside while I stroked Devin's length with my hand and mouth. I sucked as hard as I could, drawing as much of him into my mouth as possible. Once his tip was touching the back of my throat, I held it there until my breath was gone. I pulled off of him to gasp for air and then I was back on him again. Devin moaned and placed a hand on the back of my head. I love it when guys put their hand on my head when I blow them. It makes me feel like they like it and lets me know that I'm doing a good job.

Once the initial shivers of my finger inside of her fades, I forced the entire length of my finger inside and curled it upward. Emily rolled her hips and gasped as she grabbed my hand with both of her hands and moaned louder than before, "God, keep going." Dam I'm good.

I continued to curl and straighten my finger over and over as fast as I could. Emily's body shook with pleasure and she rolled slightly onto her side as if she couldn't take anymore. I gave her and my finger a break by stopping immediately. Her body finally relaxed and she lay flat on the bed panting heavily. I pulled off of Devin and scooted over positioning myself between Emily's thighs once again. She was close and I wanted to get her there. Maintaining a grip on Devin's shaft, I pulled out of Emily just long enough to add another finger and then slid them both of them inside of her. She moaned at the bigger size but when I began curling them upward over and over as fast as I could, her entire body flexed, bringing her head off the bed, nearly touching her chest. In an instant, she grabbed my hand with one of her and her other hand flew out to the side and she griped a hand full of sheets as she screamed, begging for more. Her words were jumbled but I knew what she meant. Not being able to focus any attention on Devin, I released my grip on his dick and used that hand to massage one of her breasts. I pinched her nipple and watched the reaction. Her body tensed even more and began to shudder. I slid my hand down from her tit, along her belly until I reached her mound. I flicked her clit as fast as I could while still curling my finger inside of her. Being worked over so thoroughly from the inside and out, Emily had reached her threshold. She bit her lip but even that couldn't hold back the inevitable. Emily opened her mouth wide and screamed as she came, "FUCK!" That's the point, Honey. You're welcome.

For guys, orgasms can last only a few seconds but not for Emily. Her body never relaxed which meant she was still in the moment. After a full minute my fingers were burning and after two minutes they were almost numb but I kept going. She curled her legs up around me and the longer I wiggled my fingers the tighter she gripped my body with her legs. She held her breath between the gasps for air enjoying every part of what was happening to her. Her face turned red her skin was hot next to mine. This is ridiculous. I've never had an orgasm that lasted this long. I found myself jealous of her, wanting to experience what she was.

Finally, her body began to relax and I slowed my fingers down to where I could stop. Her legs fell off me, down to the side, and I pulled out of her. She rolled her hips as my fingers left her, not wanting me to stop. I leaned in and kissed her folds a few times before moving my hand over to grip Devin's cock once again. He must have like what he saw because his cock was even harder and throbbing and his tip was a dark red, almost purple. I giggled at the thought. I kissed Emily between the legs a few more time and she reached her hands down and placed them on my head.

Emily moaned loudly, "Fuck, that was amazing." She was breathing heavily and as I buried my face deep into her cunt I peeked over her mound and watched her chest rise and fall with her tits pressed together between her arms. Her nipples were rock hard, sticking straight out. I want to suck on those nipples.

Once Emily had regained her composure I knelt up and said, "Come on, let's get more comfy on this here bed."

As I stood, I reached a hand out for both of them, bringing them to stand next to me. I led Emily to the head of the bed and laid her in the middle with her head on the pillows and spread her legs as I knelt between them. I reached a hand behind me suggesting Devin to position himself behind me. He smiled and complied with my wishes. I was still kneeling up when he scooted in behind me and I could feel his cock press into the crack of my ass. It felt good so I leaned back, letting him wrap his arms around me. With both hands he cupped my tits and squeezed. I moaned lightly and leaned my head back onto his shoulder letting him kiss my neck.

Before leaning forward to kiss Emily I whispered in his ear, "Fuck me god, Captain."

Devin grinned and pushed me forward till I was hovering above Emily who greeted me with a devilish grin. I closed the distance between our bodies until our breasts, tummies, and mounds were all smashed into each other. I kissed her with purpose and she matched my enthusiasm as she pushed her tongue into my mouth. I interrupted our moment of passion when I blurted out, "Condom!" I pushed myself off of Emily and grabbed my pants where I always have a few condoms. I handed it to Devin and he quickly put it on. I resumed my position and activities with Emily and Devin lined his cock up with my pussy. He rested his tip at my opening and with gentle pressure I could feel myself stretch to the contours of his shaft as he gained entry to my cave of wonder.

Devin knew what he was doing. He entered me slow and gradually picked up the pace. I had a man fucking me from behind and I was making out with a beautiful woman. I've never experienced such bliss. As I kissed Emily, she rubbed every part of my back and sides with both hands. I especially liked it when her hand would glide over the sides of my tits. It sent shivers throughout my body. I was thoroughly pleased with what she was doing but she impressed me even more by sliding her hand down between us and began to rub my clit. Her touch alone nearly sent me over the edge but I held it back as long as I could -- which turned out to be not long at all.

Devin was at full speed and it took only a few more thrusts deep inside of me until I felt the nerves deep within me building like fire and spreading through my body. Like a gigantic wave it hit me hard and my body seized with pleasure and I collapsed into Emily. Her left hand kept flicking my clit and she wrapped her right hand around my back and held me tight against her. I tried to keep it going as long as Emily's orgasm but it only lasted a fraction of hers. It was still amazing though. My body shook and when I could finally relax I lifted my head to look into Emily's eyes. Just then Devin tightened his grip on my hips and on his last thrust he held himself deep inside me as he came. His body tensed up a little but it didn't last too long.

A few seconds and he pulled out of me before laying next to Emily on the bed, "You girls sure know how to have a good time."

Emily and I smiled at each other and I kissed her once again. The three of us talked for a few minutes but it didn't take long before we all fell asleep.

I woke up in a drunken stupor, trying to block out the noise from the alarm clock. Rubbing my eyes and squinting, I rose from between the sheets with Emily to my left and the pilot to my right. I was spooning with Emily.

"Oh fuck, what did I do?" I looked around for a bit and then realized that the clock said "5:50".

Fuck. I jumped out of bed in a hurry to get to my scheduled pickup at 6:00. I scurried to find my clothes among the rest, thrown about the room, but I was still too drunk. It's only been 4 hours? I couldn't tell the deference between my underwear and Emily's, so I just threw on my pants and forgot about my bra. She can keep my underwear as a souvenir. I searched for my blouse, but all I could find was a hoodie that I had never seen before and before I could throw it on, Emily woke up, groggy and barely discernible. I'm not sure if it was her mouth or my ears, but all I could make out was something about a "Great night," and I think something about making her cum.

She smiled wide and said with a little more clarity, "See you later. Don't be too pissed."

I wasn't sure what she meant by that. Maybe I just never told her I was flying out this morning. Whatever it was, I didn't have time to figure it out right now. I gave her a kiss on the cheek and said something quick to end the conversation. I threw on the hoodie and headed out the door.

12