Riley McCarthy Wakes Up

Story Info
A futa wakes up and deals with morning wood.
865 words
3.41
15.5k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sorry if there's a lot of sci-fi expository bullshit in the beginning, but I might want to explore different universes in the future, so this first one will have to explain how that all works. I'm also new to writing, so I'd love to hear constructive criticism!

~~~~~~~

Our universe is not alone. Much like how the Milky Way is only one galaxy out of billions, the Universe is only one out of an unfathomable number of universes, each located in a different place in the Multiverse. Sometimes, the difference between these universes is incredibly small— in Universe 1764-C, for example, John Smith wore a red shirt last Friday, while in Universe 1764-D his shirt was blue. In other cases, the difference is huge— in one universe, the laws of physics could be completely different than another.

Universe 621201-F is quite similar to our own, except for one pivotal difference— there are three genders instead of two. This third gender is known as futanari— as you probably know, futas have the tits and pussy of a woman with the dick of a man, although they are more well endowed than either women or men. Futanari are also stronger on average than either of the other sexes, and are often born natural leaders. Some of humanity's greatest leaders, in fact, were futas, like Augusta Caesar, Sarah Lincoln, and Winnie Churchill.

There is also a tacit agreement between women and men and the futanari throughout all human civilization— futanari can more or less do whatever they want, sexually speaking. Of course, some laws still apply to them— for example, everyone they fuck has to be 18 or over. Besides that one exception, however, futas can fuck whoever they want, whenever they want.

~~~~~~~

Riley McCarthy woke up at around 7:30, which was far too early for her tastes. As seemed to be daily tradition by this point, she opened her eyes to a view of her towering, erect cock. It occurred to her that she had never properly measured the thing. It must be at least two feet, right? She made a mental note to find a ruler. Riley threw off her covers and swung her long legs off her bed and onto the floor of her dorm room. Standing, she glanced over to her roommate, Jill, who was still sound asleep. Her cock stirred at the sight of the sleeping woman, but before she walked over to her, Riley looked at the mirror at the end of the room and admired her body.

She had fiery red hair with matching freckles and piercing green eyes. Her tits, like most futas', were huge, but she didn't know what size they were as she never wore bras. They were perky, too, despite their size. She had the six pack, small waist, and huge ass seen on many futas. And, of course, there was her gargantuan cock (which was, in fact, exactly two and a half feet long when erect). She was actually around twice the length of most other futas, which always gave her a nice self-confidence boost.

Riley looked over to Jill again. She had kicked her covers off in her sleep, and there were still damp and sticky patches from their fuck last night. Riley thought about fucking her again, but decided to let her sleep. However, just because she wasn't going to fuck Jill, didn't mean that she wasn't going to deal with her morning wood. She wrapped her hands around her thick shaft and stroked, starting at the head and moving down to the base. She continued to stroke, eventually using her left hand to grope her breast. As she stroked, Riley felt her balls swell as they got ready to spray out cum on top of the sleeping woman. A few minutes passed, and her cock started twitching as she shot out rope after rope of thick, white cum, painting streaks across Jill's body.

Riley continued to stroke her throbbing cock until cum, well, stopped coming. She took a washcloth from her nightstand table and dried off her dick. With a sigh of self-satisfaction, she pulled out her clothes for the day: a pair of black leggings and a thin white crop-top (if it even qualified for that). She slid her left leg through the pants with relative ease; her right leg was accompanied by her thick cock in the leggings. Even flaccid it reached her knee, and it and her balls were clearly visible through the tight pants. In fact, whenever she got an erection (which was fairly often), it was a coin toss as to whether or not her pants would withstand it. She put on the shirt. It came to rest at about the middle of her nipple, leaving plenty of underboob on display. She opened the dorm room door and stepped out to start her day.

~~~~~~~

Thanks for reading! Sorry that this is pretty short, but I wanted to introduce the world and see if people liked the story before investing a lot of time in a longer story. After this is published and I get to see what y'all think, I'll start writing a new story!