Riley, Son of the Sorceror Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on!" I yelled at my hand as the flame that was covering it slightly grew, not the effect I was looking for. I should have given up on this trick days ago, but while my wounds had healed my pride hadn't quite recovered from my thrashing at Morgana's hands. I had learned how to create and handle fire without the use of words a few days ago but haven't been able to create the legendary green demon killing flame I'd seen my dad use a few times. If I could learn that little trick I could maybe hurt Morgana, maybe being the operative word, but at least it would soothe my pride knowing that I could use green fire without the use of the rings. I stopped to calm down for a few minutes.

"Wait," I said aloud "The rings." The rings weren't completely destroyed they just melted into a lump of metal. I had worked them into a circle with the little bit of ruby that was left in the middle of it. No matter how much I tried I couldn't do anything with the circle other than concentrate. I took it out of the drawer I kept it in and held it in my hands, closing my eyes and clearing my mind. I thought of the fire like my father had taught me until I knew without opening my eyes that I had created a flame in the palm of my outstretched right hand. I put the medallion in my pocket and outstretched my left hand and concentrated until I knew there was fire in it as well. I rotated my palms until they were facing each other and concentrated on the green fire I had seen my father use. After a few minutes I tried to do it by the book and thought of the spell that called forth the "Demo Flame" as the book called it.

I thought I could feel a change in my hands but kept my eyes closed and the spell in my mind for a few more minutes. When I opened them I wasn't greeted with a ball of green flame, instead covering both of my hands was purple fire. I had been able to utilize fire in this method before without it burning my hands so handling these strange purples flames was easy. I balled my fists and opened them a few times, the flames reacting accordingly. After a few seconds of staring at them, I released my hold over the fire and both flames disappeared. It was like normal fire just purple. My body ached like I knew it would had I been handling Demo Fire so I grabbed the spell book from the table beside me and sat on the couch, looking through it for some mention of purple fire. After over an hour I had scanned nearly every passage and there was no mention of purple fire. I closed my eyes for a few seconds before putting the book and medallion down on the ground in front of me and concentrated on calling forth this strange new flame. In less than a minute I had a ball of purple flame hovering in the air 2 feet in front of me. Going through the familiar exercises I drew it into my right hand, closed my fist and allowed it to cover my fist. Next I focused on my left hand for a few seconds before a ball of purple fire appeared in it. I spent the next 25 minutes going through exercises like I would with a ball of normal fire. Once I grew too tired I relinquished my flames and went to grab some lunch.

Once I had eaten my standard bowl of soup and I returned to the couch to study the medallion. I turned it over in my hands for a few minutes and was about to return to its drawer when it lifted into the air and flew into Morgana's outstretched hand. 'Fuck how could I not sense that coming' I thought to myself as I got up to face Morgana while she studied the medallion. It went without saying that she knew exactly what it was. She was wearing a similar outfit, but with a black coat and red boots.

"Hmm, this is an interesting bit of history isn't it?" She said looking at me, her brown eyes showing no hint of the anger I thought they'd have. "Here, in my hand is all that's left of some of the most powerful magical tools ever created."

"Give it back." I replied surprising her with the sternness in my voice.

"What was that pet?"

"The medallion, it's all I have left of my family and I want it back. Now." I said taking a step towards her.

"I don't think so." She said the artefact disappearing in a puff of smoke, "I think I want to study this little trinket some more."

"I think I don't give a fuck what you want to do. Now give me the medallion." I said taking another step towards her.

"I guess it's time for another lesson my pet." She said before charging towards so fast I barely had time to block her fist as it came towards my head. Instead of a block, however, she grabbed my wrist just as she was about to make contact with it and turned towards my front window. With incredible strength she pulled me off my feet and launched me through the window, over the porch and onto the ground 15 feet in front of my cottage. I hit the ground and instinctually rolled to minimize the impact, my instincts saving me from sliding into a great old oak tree. As I pulled myself to my feet I saw Morgana striding towards me.

"If you need another lesson in obedience than I'd prefer to not destroy your quaint little cabin."

"If you want to give me a lesson, you'll have to do a lot better than that, bitch." I replied with a smile, trying to remain confident in my abilities.

"Oh really?" She said with a laugh.

"Yeah, I want to see your true form, your full black-blooded, horned, winged form."

"Haha, you really want to get your ass kicked don't you? I assure you, I don't need my true form to do that."

"Come on slut, impress me." I said cracking my knuckles in anticipation.

"You asked for it dumbass." She said with a cruel smile. My vision went blurry for a second then I noticed her teeth lengthen into fangs, her eyes go deep purple, and her ears increase in size and come to a point. Her skin turned dark blue, covered in black tattoos as two short, sharp horns grew from the top of her forehead. Her body became slightly more muscled as she took off her jacket to allow her wings to grow to their full size of nearly four feet topped with black spikes. Her clothes stretched a bit as she removed her boots so I could see her dark blue feet and long, talon like black nails. Her nails on her hands grew slightly and turned black as well. Her true form was truly horrifying, but I had prepared for that, I just wasn't prepared for how sexy she looked. As hot as she was in her human form, in this form she was like some dark blue, angel of death.

In an attempt to keep myself from focusing on how much I wanted to fuck her I charged at her, closing the distance as fast as I could. She stood there, her tails pointed at me over her shoulders as I got within 5 feet of her, then she threw a knee at my stomach. I continued with my original plan and jumped over her, flipping around so I could kick her in the back. To my surprise her tails didn't move to intercept the blow, she just took it and turned to face me. I dropped to my knees, barely avoiding a claw as it slashed the air directly above my head. I hit her in the knee with my right elbow then jumped at her to avoid her left leg as it stomped the ground were my legs would have been. I hit her as hard as I could with a left hook to the chin, followed by a knee to the gut and an attempted right jab to her face. She took the first to blows but dodged the third as her knee flew up and made contact with my ribs.

I barely stayed on my feet as her knee hit me with just under the force required to break my ribs. I tried to keep her on the defensive by throwing a punch at her but her hand shot out like lightning with an open palmed shot at my chest that sent me flying backwards. I landed on my feet briefly before falling onto my back. All the while I kept my eyes on hers as she strode towards me smiling. As I got up I sighed and looked towards the ground before sending a shock wave behind me, propelling me towards her. Just as she brought her hands up to grab me I sent another shock wave down and flew up 10 feet above her before sending one into the air, launching me downwards towards her neck. I spun and delivered a perfectly placed kick to the side of her face, surprisingly causing her to grunt. I landed on my knees and covered my hands in the strange purple flame, 'no sense holding back' I thought to myself as I hit her in the stomach then the face. My blows made her laugh before she caught my wrists in her hands and lifted me off the ground.

"Do you even know what you're doing? Angel Flame won't hurt me you fool."

"Angel Flame..." I said out loud as she smiled at me before dropping me right into a hard knee, driving the wind from my lungs. I dropped to my knees trying to catch my breath for a few seconds before she grabbed my hair and pulled me face to face with her. She smiled maliciously before kicking me hard upside the head, her hand still holding my hair. I tried to stifle my cry as best I could as she backhanded me harder than I've ever been punched. Then she tossed me over her back like I was a plush toy before kicking me out of mid-air, sending me flying into a tree. I collapsed on the ground in front of it, spitting up blood several times while Morgana laughed cruelly. I turned to see her stand 10 feet away from me and realized that I needed to do something drastic. Her laughter stopped as I laboriously pulled myself to my feet and shook my head.

"Really, you want some more? Foolhardy pet, you need to learn when to give up." She sneered at me as I walked towards her, barely able to stay on my feet long enough to the close the distance between us. I saw her tensing; preparing to strike at me once more but instead of bringing my hands up to block I dropped to my knees in front of her. I bowed my head and placed my hands at her feet. Fighting wasn't working so I swallowed my pride and embraced my servitude to her.

"Please..." I said forcing myself to say the words, "Mistress. I just want my last link to my father. Please." I said closing my eyes so I couldn't look at her. There was a moment of silence and I prepared myself to feel her hand wrap around my throat, instead she sighed.

"Riley, I never thought I'd see you bow to me. It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside." Her voice, surprisingly, held no mockery in it. "Look at you're mistress." She said softly as I felt her hand on my cheek. I opened my eyes and steeled myself as I raised my head to look at her standing over my with a smile on her face. "That's better." She said as she knelt down to look me in the eyes, her body shifting in the blink of an eye back to her human form. "You are a fool, but a courageous fool. I'll give you back your trinket." I was about to thank her but her finger pressed to my lips signalled my silence. "But not yet. I want to study it for a while and once I know your loyalty belongs solely to me then you can have it back. I give you my word. Now that Angel Fire, that was impressive even if I get the feeling that you have no idea what you're doing with it. I think I'll throw you a bone though, just because you said please." Her hand tightened on my head as I felt a wave of pure energy pass from her hand into me. I gasped and shook as the energy rocketed through for a few seconds before returning back into her. "Now give that a few seconds then join me in the living room." I heard her say as she walked back towards my cabin while I just sat there shaking uncontrollably. My mind was reeling, part of me wondering what just happened, part wondering why she was still here and a small part wanting to curl into a ball and just stay there.

12