Riley, Son of the Sorceror

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I rushed back to my and Amy's apartment, running red lights and dodging pedestrians with reckless abandon. Once inside I tore the place apart until I found one of my dad's oldest occult books and the bag of supplies I needed, I worriedly checked the clock, still only 11:29pm, smiled and left. I raced back outside, into my red Camaro, ignoring the dent I gave it as I flung the door open, I sped back out of town. I reached the area in the woods a little ways away from the fire, but I could still smell the burning wood that was my brother's hideout, I said a small prayer for the policemen that had been inside and got out everything I needed.

I quickly drew a circle with chalk and salt, ignoring the pain as I cut my hand; I outlined the circle in my own blood. I wrote several symbols doing the same before standing up in the middle and reading a passage from my dad's book. I looked up expectedly when finished and was met with nothing, I turned around and all I saw was trees dirt and a pile of bodies.

"No...Thi...This can't be," I said tears beginning to roll down my cheeks, "Everything is.."

"Perfectly done" A sultry female voice finished for me. I turned around and there beside my Camaro was a tall, gorgeous woman.

Amy was the love of my life yet this woman made her look like Mrs. Doubtfire. This woman had midnight black hair, with streaks of blonde and blue in it, that went down to her breasts. Her skin was perfectly tanned; her face, which made the most gorgeous actress a hag, had no blemishes on it dark brown eyes, and full, blood red lips. Her breasts were bigger than Amy's but not by much and hung without any sag or hint of a bra, in her tight, black and red shirt, the neckline of which went past her naval and exposed more tanned cleavage than most swim suits. Her body was perfectly fit without having any apparent muscles and her legs were just unbelievable. They were long, tight and tanned and the dark black skirt she was wearing showed them off fabulously. Capping off her outfit were dark red shoes with high heels that showed off, in accordance with the rest of her, perfectly tanned feet.

"How does one so young, handsome" She said breaking me out of my trance, "And well endowed," she said looking at my Camaro, marred by a single dent in the door."How do you require the knowledge and will to summon a demon such as myself and how do you have the balls to do it on a night like this." She spoke with a regal tone that was made up of equal parts arrogance, calmness, and pure sultriness.

"Ahh what do we have here, sacrifices?" She said gesturing the bodies, her face breaking out into an evil smile.

"No they're just dead bodies." I replied quickly.

"Oh," She said with a hint of mock disappointment, "My mistake. My question still stands however, how did you know how to summon a demon and why did you summon me" She said pausing momentarily, "Riley" The sound of me name coming out of those lips startling me. I thought for a second as I saw her knowing smile, she could probably sense my confusion I thought angrily.

"If you know my name, then you know who my father was?" I asked.

"Of course" She replied, "But I doubt your father would have taught you how to summon a demon so...expertly."

"It's not hard," I said, my confidence growing, "Draw a few figures, drip a bit of blood, the hardest part was making sure the circle was actually a circle."

"Hmmm..." She replied, her eyes looked at the ground for a second before returning to me. She probably had an idea of why I had summoned her, had from the start; she just wanted me to say it out lord.

"What will it take for you to bring these people back from the dead?" I asked her gesturing to Amy and her family's bodies.

"What puzzles me," She replied avoiding the question and walking towards me, "Is why you are doing this now, for these people and not when your parents died."

"Didn't you know?" I asked her, "My brother used some sort of spell on them and they disappeared, to God knows where." I finished emphasizing the word God which gave me a bit of added confidence, which was completely shattered by what she did next.

She stepped into the circle, a demon stepped into a summoning circle, over salt. I was instantly terrified and confused. What had I summoned? I knew that the most powerful demons could erase death, and that the only times to summon a powerful demon were either on a full moon or Halloween. I just assumed that I summoned a powerful enough demon to bring Amy and her family back by taking advantage of a Halloween night with a full moon, but a demon that had no resistance to salt was unheard of. Oh fuck, she knows I'm scared I thought to myself, I'm definitely a goner.

"Surprised?" She asked knowing damn well that I was surprised. I noticed something though, she stopped just in front of me as she spoke and I could see right into her dark brown eyes. When she said surprised her eyes had flashed bright blue, with red points, I mean the entirety of her eyes were blue except for her red pupils, interesting.

"I'm assuming," I said with as much confidence I could muster, "that you'll want something involving sex...right Succubus?" Her face lit up in a smile, a smile that scared me even more, and her eyes turned blue and stayed that way.

"You're good, your father really taught you well. I mean, I heard that you had killed a succubus yourself even denied one sex, which believe has been done less than 5 times by a mortal. I didn't think that you were good enough to recognize me in human form, however."

"You gave yourself away; the blue flashes in your eyes were plain to see." I responded strangely proud of being appraised by her.

"Those flashes were a mere millisecond, you have good eyes, your father must be proud." Emphasizing the word proud she turned away.

"Forget my father," I said getting mad, "Can you give these people back their lives and what will it cost?"

"Even if I do," She said as she turned and sat on the hood of my car, "You'll never be able to face them again or them you."

"I know, but it doesn't matter at least they'll be alive."

"At what cost?" She said mockingly, "Sex would be part of the deal, a lifetime of sex among other things"

"What other things?" I asked impatiently.

"Ohh...I don't know....I'm assuming the rings are gone." I nodded, "Well then I guess you'd have to just make another ritual, can you guess what ritual cutie?" She finished, her eyes going over my body.

"You want to walk on earth again, unfettered" I replied dryly.

"Very good" She replied clapping, "But that's not the deal I want to make."

"What the..." I started trying to control my anger, "Just tell me what you want then...bitch."

"Feisty" She replied, smiling approvingly, "I will bring them back to life in exchange for you bringing me out of Hell and giving me an hot, passionate sex for the rest of your life and...." She stopped looking at me like a viper watching a mouse. "I'll give you something more, you see your parents are...in Hell. All thanks to your brother." The word brother she almost spat out. I thought about it and it made sense, but it made me feel worse than when I saw him do it. Hell was, well it was Hell, and they were in it, FUCK!

"I'll take them," She continued snapping me out of my thoughts, "Out of Hell and place them in Heaven." If she was strong enough to do that, then, oh shit, that mean I knew who she was and I'm definitely fucked.

"What do you want in return?" I asked trying to sound confident but failing completely.

"Your soul," Why did I know that was coming, "You, cutie, will be my pet for all eternity fucking me whenever I want." The wording fucking she said with such venom it made me want to turn tail and run, but I knew what was at stake. I answered before thinking.

"Fine, it's a deal," I said sourly, there was no way I could say no and she knew it, "Morgana." Her name surprised and amused her.

"You are smart." Was all she said as she walked over and put her arms around my neck. "Let's seal the deal cutie." She said as she reached up and went in for the kiss.

As she touched me I finally realized my choices, if I refused I'd either be screwed for life or dead, if I went through with it I'd be giving her my soul as well as freeing the most powerful demon next to Lucifer himself. All for the lives of Amy, her Mom, little Brother, Dad, and the release of my parent's souls from Hell.

This was the worst decision of my life, I should never have summoned a demon so close to midnight, if I kiss her I will be worse than my brother and everything my dad had ever killed combined. It wouldn't just cost me my soul, I'd be damned, cursed and at the mercy of a heartless demon. I can't do this, no price is worth this, let alone I'd have to kiss a demon, I have to run, even if it means Morgana will hunt me down, and I'd be a fugitive involved with 4 murders, I have to get away. I CAN'T DO THIS!

Part Two: The Halloween Choice

Coming soon.

12