Riley Stays Up Late

Story Info
Riley stays up passed her bedtime and puts on a show.
924 words
3.85
24.3k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Riley sat on the couch in her basement in a short, cotton dress. It was wintergreen and it barely covered her bubbly little ass. Her full breasts and her wide hips made perfect curves.

She was short, barely 5 ft 2, and a little chubby. Her hair was cut into a bob, the blonde locks resting just above her shoulders. Her parents had just gone to sleep and she stared anxiously at her phone.

She was too short so her feet, covered by soft white ankle socks, swung playfully back and forth until her phone finally rang.

Riley leapt off the couch and grabbed the phone.

"Daddy?" she whispered.

She had only just started college but it seemed like forever since she heard his voice.

"Hey Babygirl."

"When are you coming to pick me up Daddy, I packed something special in my backpack for you?"

There was a long pause.

"Daddy has to work tonight, sweetie."

"But Daddy!"

"Shhhhh. Don't whine! You're going to be my entertainment for the night."

Riley's disappointment began to fade.

"You're going to do exactly what I say. Isn't that right?"

"Yes, Daddy."

"Good girl. Now turn on FaceTime and rest your phone on the coffee table so I can see every inch of you."

Riley propped her phone up against a glass of water.

"Now put on your headphones. We wouldn't want anyone to hear us."

Riley bent over in front of the phone, her cute little panties on display for Daddy as she reached into her backpack, pulling out a pair of noise canceling headphones.

She sat back down and slipped them over her ears, trying to reach the coffee table with her short legs.

"That's a cute little dress, princess."

"Thank you, Daddy."

Riley spread her legs slightly, giving Daddy another view up her tiny dress.

"Did Babygirl like the present I sent her?"

She had arrived back at her dorm last weekend to find a small pink box, wrapped neatly with a pink bow.

"Yes, Daddy. Doesn't it look pretty?"

She tilted her head slightly and pushed back her hair, showing off the pink collar he had sent her.

"Babygirl, you're perfect."

She giggled.

She was never like this around anyone else. Maybe it was his large hands or his big, brown eyes but whenever she thought of him, she melted, turning instantly into an obedient little toy.

Music began to play through her headphones. It was a fast, thumping electronic song.

"Show me what a good girl you are."

Riley stood up and bent over, poking her chest out. She licked her lips and let her hand graze across her perfect boobs.

Her perky nipples had started to show through her dress. She started to swing her hips back and forth to the beat.

"That's it, Babygirl. Show Daddy what a slut you are."

She continued dancing, letting her dress ride up onto her hips, her cute little panties exposed. She ran her hands up her thighs, stopping playfully between her legs.

Riley softly rubbed her pussy over her panties. Her panties were already starting to show a small wet spot and she loved feeling the soft fabric against her clit.

She bit her lip and stared back at the camera.

"Does Daddy like when I play with my cute little pussy?"

She didn't need to hear his answer. She knew he loved it. He couldn't resist her tight little body.

"I want to be your good little slut, Daddy. I'll do anything you say."

Riley turned around, sticking her bubble butt out and reaching around her thick thighs. She spread herself open, her tight panties barely able to contain her ass.

"Have you been a good little girl?"

Riley had. She hadn't touched her pussy or watched porn in almost a week.

"Maybe."

She softly spanked her ass, careful not to make any noise.

"Daddy wants that pretty pussy on his tongue, princess."

Riley loved Daddy's tongue. She loved how easily he could spread her open, holding her ankles while he teased her clit, swirling his tongue until she was a dripping, desperate mess.

"I want it."

"You have to be patient."

She turned around and sat back on the couch, pouting but she was too horny to pretend. She slid her hand into her panties and started to play with herself.

"I miss Daddy's cock so much." she said softly.

"Mmm."

"I want to bounce on it all night long. I'll be such a good girl, Daddy. My big, yummy tits in your face. My tight little pussy open wide on your cock."

"Good girl."

"I want to be your perfect little toy."

Her panties were soaked and she spread herself open wide. She slid her fingers in and out, getting them nice and wet.

"I want to be all yours, Daddy. Don't you just want to fill up my pussy with your hot, sticky cum?"

"You know I do."

"Knock me up, Daddy. Make me your girl forever. I want you to cum deep inside my pretty pussy."

"I love when you beg. Do you want to cum, sweetheart?"

"Yes Daddy."

"Good girl. Cum for Daddy."

Riley rubbed herself faster and then suddenly her body tensed.

"Oh Daddy."

Her pussy clenched as she worked her clit. She curled her toes and began to shake as her orgasm washed over her. She needed to scream but she held her breath, imagining herself getting filled with Daddy's cum.

Riley pulled a blanket over herself and fell over onto a pillow, exhausted.

"Good girl."