Riley, Unbound Ch. 01

Story Info
The beginning of the story of a young girl/guy/it.
1.5k words
4.25
65.5k
13

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 03/15/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nameuser
nameuser
32 Followers

It was quite a shock to the new single mother to discover her child had been born a hermaphrodite. She had not anticipated this. She was barely getting by, and the baby itself was an obstacle. Now, it proved an even greater challenge.

"We can operate on it," said the doctor. How she loathed it! "We can make it a boy or a girl, depending on which you want." She considered what if the child wanted to be a girl, and she made her a boy! She just couldn't decide. She chose to wait for a later date.

At eight years of age, the child appeared to be more feminine. But the poor mother didn't have the money to afford an operation. The girl was stuck with her dick. When her mother explained the birds and the bees, and her asset, the girl was heart struck. She was different in the worst way possible...

Ten years later, after several years of online schooling, the girl graduated, and was quite the looker. Riley (as she was so named) stood just under five-foot-six, with long brown hair and brown eyes. She had a soft face, one with the constant expression of tenderness and care. Her chest was a firm B, following on down a smooth stomach and shaved pubes. She had a dick, but she had learned to cope with it. She had grown into wearing long skirts without panties. Long, thin legs completed her elegance.

Her mother, Annison, though into her forties, still was extremely sexy. Her short red hair was constantly kept in a bob, with green eyes on a happy, radiant appearance. Standing at only five-foot-three, her already impressive G cup appeared even larger. With a little curve in her belly and legs, and unshaved pubes, she was the epitome of a sexy older woman in Cobb County.

Lately Riley had been spending time with another young woman whom she had met accidentally (since she was not too keen on meeting other people) at the grocery store. The two attempted to get the last holiday turkey, and as they chatted and became friends, both lost it to a peppy older woman. The two laughed about it, and began to spend time together.

Riley's friend, Lauren, was heavy chested, though not as much as Annison, sporting a DD cup on her tall, five-foot-seven frame. Broad shouldered, she was strong but carried herself with elegance. She had a sort of feline appearance, with flat lips and drooping eyelids that looked peculiarly like a cat. Her beauty was only emphasized by her natural light tan that barely reflected off light, making her appear heaven-sent. And Riley, as much as she tried to resist, found herself becoming attracted to her.

"That's quite a problem," thought Annison loudly, after hearing Riley's troubles. Riley nodded, her face in her hands, trying not to sob. "If it weren't for this damn dick, then maybe she and I could be together!" she shouted to the floor. Her mother hurried over to her, and held her in motherly grace, trying to soothe her. Her large tits fell onto her daughter's own. Riley began to feel funny.

"Look," considered Annison, "If you can't be with her right now, and it hurts to be around her... Why not tell her your secret?" Riley looked up to her in shock, her open mouth tasting some of her mom's tit-flesh. She began to feel very funny. Annison continued, "Hey! If she accepts you, then great! If not, you don't have to worry about seeing her and being in pain ever again. Alright?" Riley considered this. It made sense, but how difficult would it be to do that?

"I know you can do this, sweetie." And with that, Annison gave her daughter a great big hug. Riley gasped, and as Annison got up and turned away, she didn't see her daughter's dick. She didn't see how immense it was, or how swollen her balls were.

At least, she wouldn't have, if Riley hadn't squeaked a bit. She turned around, and clinging to the wall she screamed, horrified at what she saw.

It was probably some fifteen to twenty inches long, five to ten inches around, lifting the skirt high enough to reveal the tremendous sack underneath. Riley got up, and tried to run, but her mother called her to a stop, and regained herself. Standing up, she approached her daughter.

"I understand your problem a bit more," said Annison. Riley's head was down. She was shaking and crying a bit. Her mother, undoing her skirt, let it slide off. The daughter's cock, immense in size, quivered a bit, and was slightly bent from the middle on. Her mother couldn't help being slightly attracted to it.

"This is so embarrassing," Riley managed, a few sobs here and there in her speech. Her mother touched her arm, saying, "No! No! It's alright... So you're quite large, I see... Do you have any difficulties with it?" Riley shook her head no.

"May I touch it?" The thought of someone else holding it made her stiffen. She mumbled a yes after a few moments, and Annison gripped it. The foreskin, being too small for the muscle itself, was slid back. A large, purple head was at one end, and a cleanly shaven crotch at the other. The cock was nice and hot, and Annison, in spite of herself, felt her nipples harden.

"Riley... Do you masturbate?" Riley sobbed more, and sputtered out a yes. "Just your hands, or with... Another part of your upper body?" More sobs and sputters. "So... You've given yourself a blowjob?"

With that, Riley fell to the floor, burying her face in her hands, and began to cry. Her huge balls were sitting on the floor, not just touching, but actually laying upon it. Annison, again, began to soothe her, telling her it was okay. Her daughter turned to her, clutching her left tit and crying in the other. And, without warning, Annison felt herself get pleasure.

Riley was sucking on her tit, shooting euphoria down her right side. The other was being played with, filling her with emotion. "Riley! What- What are... Are you... Ohh..." She was unable to finish her sentence. Falling on her back, Riley followed, still sucking and playing, her dick laying up along her stomach into Annison's cleavage. Her mother moaned and, without warning, came, her fluids leaking out of her pink pussy, her body arched and tight, her jaw clenched together, and her trying to grip something on the floor that wasn't there.

"You're so beautiful, mom," whispered Riley in her ear, "I just can't help myself... You just can't comprehend the sex I need!" Grabbing the melons, she thrust her dick in between, her mother looking with fearful eyes as the head and part of the shaft passed over her head with each thrust. Soon, the girl pulled back, and rubbing her head with two hands, she came. Her mother gasped as cum hit her eye, then more poured in her mouth, and soon her daughter, practically screaming with orgasm, was covering her mother in cum. Finally settled, the daughter fell onto her mom's chest, and laid in her own cum with a dick between their stomachs.

Annison wiped the cum from her eyes. So much from a girl! Her daughter, no less! And the girl seemed to have passed out... How tragic, since she wanted it in her pussy so bad...

But the dick was long... Maybe...

Lining up the cock with her pussy, she pulled in it. Sliding easily (albeit taking some effort, on account of thickness and tightness), soon six inches of cock was in the woman. Pulling and pushing her daughter's dick, she felt warm and sexy again. She just lay back, enjoying the motions.

And then, she found more going in, and it becoming thicker. She opened her eyes, and found her daughter thrusting, smiling a wicked smile of pure desire. Her melons bounced, and she found herself lost of control. It kept going deeper and deeper, and to her dismay, it didn't stop after eight inches! She looked at her belly, and could see her daughter's cobra pushing up against her stomach, the outline completely visible. Soon all some-odd inches were in. The pleasure made Annison want to vomit.

By going all the way out, then all the way back in, her mother came quickly. Riley laughed, and pulled out, still hard and desiring. Her mother, panting, nearly gagged as Riley put her head in, and shouted, "Suck it!" Her mother found herself compliant, sucking, licking, rubbing, trying to please the girl as much as she could.

After only a few minutes, Riley gasped, her eyelids dropped, her jaw hung, and smiling a drunken smile, she said, "I think I'm gonna cum..." And with that, she filled the throat of her mother with hot juices. Spitting out cum and the head of her daughter, Annison gagged as so much came out of her again. The daughter knelt down and, with a last, dreamy smile, she fell asleep again. Her mother, too weak from her ride, began to do the same.

Annison thought, "That Lauren girl better not mind my daughter..."

nameuser
nameuser
32 Followers