Riley, Unbound Ch. 02

Story Info
Riley describes the first aftermath to ravishing her mother.
1.8k words
4.27
42.4k
9

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 03/15/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nameuser
nameuser
32 Followers

I suppose it's difficult to imagine a girl with a rather large penis. Don't worry. I'm not trying to get you to believe me. I just want to tell my story. I'm tired of not having anyone to share it with. I find it difficult to tell someone about it, face to face. Now, if you ladies out there with a cock have made friends, and they know about it, I envy you! Ha ha, oh, how I wish I was brave enough to tell people about it...

But I digress. You read my mom's journal on that. She prefers to write in third person. Makes her story feel more... Well, story-like. I prefer first person. Much more personal. Much more interesting. Did you notice how her details were scant and few? It's because third person limits you on that.

Damn, I really love to digress ha ha! But now I'll get to the main topic. You read my mother's history of me. Unfortunately, Chris Hansen might knock on my door if I tell you any more than that. Stupid laws… You wouldn’t believe how odd I was as a child! At least, dick-wise. Oh, man, I could’ve told you some stories! But, nope, sorry ha ha!

Now that I’m eighteen... My cum-shots are... Well, huge, like everything else down there! I find it hilarious how my male privates were way bigger than my tits... Still, I'm glad not all of me is endowed. Don't think of me as a freak, okay? I took a measuring cup once, to see how much cum I came after resting a day (the longest. Day. Of. My. Life!), and was just over two cups. I was both embarrassed and pleased ha ha!

My mom gave you just estimates of my size. I know the truth! When I'm soft- y'know, flaccid, or whatever- I'm hanging at 15 inches. Yeah. A real fucking snake. And hard I'm 18! It's kinda crazy when I'm up... I get a bit lightheaded ha ha! I mean, you try cumming when you're kinda high, you'll feel so fucking great! Wow, I'm really dropping the F-bomb, huh? Sorry! Oh, right, girth! Some guys like to hear about girth ha ha! I'm eight inches around. I'm not, you know, TOO thick, just enough to make it difficult for my mom who hasn't had a lay in years ha ha! Until me, that is... Huh. It's easier to talk about that than I expected!

So now, we're back to where my mom left off. When I woke up, my mom was cuddling my cock to her face like a pillow. Seeing her so beautiful, asleep and glowing from the returned pleasure of orgasm- ooh! It gets me hard thinking about it! And I did get hard again, unfortunately. I pulled away, trying to not disturb her. As I stood up, I looked at myself in the living room mirror, a giant seven foot-by- seven foot piece of glass.

My hair was sticking in place, my own cum having hit myself. Cowlicks here, long strands of stuck-together hairs there. It gave me the look of some punk rocker with a crazy hairstyle. Dried cum was on my left cheek, my right one red from laying on it as I slept. Why did I go to sleep? I've cum before... Was it because I had sex? I dunno... I just don't know.

My eyes were half open, and breathing slightly through my mouth, I had the face of some sultry temptress. God knows what I'd give to be able to make that face again automatically!

The AC/DC shirt I had been wearing showed obvious cum stains on its black cloth. Only the top-right shoulder and bottom-left corner was unstained. It no longer had the smell of "Nature Breeze", but of "Bleach and Popcorn". Yummy. Sound delicious, huh? It was after smelling it that I noticed all the dried cum along my small arms and hands. I needed a bath badly.

Now, the moment you had all been waiting for: my cock. I was hard, yes, and you could clearly see my purple head (my mom got that part right). My foreskin, unable to keep up with my muscle, is unable to cover my cock. Basically, I got a circumcision without going under the knife ha ha! What makes it so unique, however, is how it curves. Yes, it curves down in the middle, but more towards the head it pulls back up. Um, how can I explain this better? The shaft curves, right? But the head of the shaft still points straight, only it's just below the height of the base. Does that make sense?

Anyways, it was now a deep brown color, a huge (no pun intended) contrast of my super-white skin. That, too, turned me on a lot. Some of the veins were noticeable, but that's not important. Now, my balls, they too are huge, about seven inches around, so their kinda as big as my dick is around. I'm trying to think of what's seven inches around, but nothing comes to mind... Sorry for a lack of benchmark!

With my sack halfway down my thighs, I moved down along my legs, noticing their lack of cum. I ended at my small feet, throwing the whole "big hands-big feet" equation out the window. And the one about height. I'm just full of equational conundrums, aren't I? Ha ha!

I looked back at my pathetic mother. I had ripped off her shirt (literally, it was now unwearable) to get to her beautiful tits... God, I wish I looked like her when I was her age. Pretty. Sexy. The instant-boner-maker of teenage boys everywhere. Her nice, tight ass was facing me. I wanted to fuck it. But the drying pool of my splooge and her peaceful appearance turned me off. I went to the shower.

There's nothing difficult about cleaning a huge cock. It's just when the hot water hits my head, and I start getting attracted to myself... Well, cleaning up the cum in the shower is a bit more difficult. And I had to clean it out again after my thirty minute joyride. I hopped out of the shower (dick slapping my stomach, balls hitting my thighs), and dried off. Putting on a very long robe, and tying up my hair into a towel, I stepped out, and waited for the bathroom to lose all that steam.

As I walked into the living room, my mother was there, on hands and knees, scrubbing out my cum from the carpeted space. I had a thought to leave, but she looked up at me, and like a kid, stuck out her tongue at me, saying, "Cleaned up?" I said yeah, and tried to focus on her eyes instead of the cleavage her new shirt was giving. It didn't help much when she sat on her knees with her back straight, her melons dangling under her shirt and her nipples poking through. But I continued to resist! I promise!

"That was quite a ride," she commented, getting up off the carpet. Some faded-white stains were still there, but the crunchiness of the carpet had left it. Picking up her bucket of cleaner and her brush, she walked into the kitchen, her tits bouncing around inside her shirt. I swear, I was resisting! I followed her into the kitchen.

"Yeah," I answered. Such a witty remark, huh? She was pouring the cleaner out of the bucket, and rinsed it down the sink. When she was done, she turned back to me, and asked, point-blank, "Why did you rape me?"

That's a shocker. You don't often get your mother asking why you raped her. I was at a loss of words. I stuttered lame excuses, none of which made any sense, until she interrupted me by lifting her hand and asked, "Is it because I have large breasts?"

'Her breasts?' I thought, and then looked at her chest again. Oh, God, that damn chest... Seven inches of chest meat, jiggling with each slight motion of the arms, a perfect curve except for those big, seductive pointing nipples that lifts the shirt up just a bit-

"Riley! Riley! Focus!" I blinked. My mother was yelling at me, her hand covering her eyes. I looked down at my crotch, and found myself hard, with precum dripping out of my head, almost like a leaky faucet. All these thoughts on her had made me hard! I felt dizzy. I looked up and stared at her tits. "Oh, damn, not again!" she cried. I stepped towards her.

"Riley! Just... Just give me a moment to undress!" She started pulling off her shirt as fast as she could, her tits banging against each other. I quickened my pace, wanting to suck those huge melons, wanting to be in her, to cum in her... God, I wanted my mother!

She was now pulling off her booty shorts and thong. I was only a few feet from her. She looked around the counter, and, finding a wooden spoon, put it between her teeth. Quickly pulling a chair under her, she kneeled on it and leaned on the counter. I got close. She screamed between tight jaws.

I was forcing my huge dick up her ass. At first it denied me, called me too big, but I knew I could have it! I worked at it, pushing, pushing, until with my own natural lube and force, my head got in. My mom was now writhing a bit, moaning and shouting almost at the same time. Have you ever had a virgin ass before? Probably the greatest feeling in the world, with your cock pushing out on it, and her ass pushing in. It's one of the most beautiful forms of crushing I have ever experienced.

After four inches of me were in, I began thrusting, getting deeper and deeper each time. With each thrust, a moan and a catch in my mom's cute voice caught, and I found myself, for some odd reason playing some Lady Gaga hit (was it because of the rumors about her...?), my mother the main instrument.

Eight inches in, I hit a roadblock. Something in her didn't want me going any further. I could feel it. Only less than halfway in for me. I sighed to myself, and tightening my grip on her thighs, I thrusted harder and faster each second. The spoon in my mom's mouth fell out. She started saying those "oohs" and "ahs", each time getting louder and more beautiful. Finally, in what has to be the greatest memory of me and my mom, she squealed as my eyes rolled back, my jaw fell, and my juices just pumped into her, spilling out of her ass in the overflow. Her own brand of liquid mixed with it, causing a liquidy, white mess to fall onto the chair and waterfall off the side.

I pulled out. I thought for a split second why I came so much faster with another partner...

And then I blacked out.

nameuser
nameuser
32 Followers