Riley's Bar Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had given Leslie the key to my apartment and when I got the first fifteen days I called her and let her know. I knew once I got to court I was going to be there for a while and I had already set things up with Leslie. As soon as she got my call she cleaned out my apartment and put all my things in storage and then she went over to Woodbine and picked up my truck and parked it at her place.

When I was released I called her and she came and got me. As I waited for her I read the divorce decree. I was ordered to pay court costs, twelve hundred a month in alimony and Elaine's attorney's fees. I promptly paid the court costs, but that was all I was going to pay.

Leslie offered to let me stay with her until I could get back to work and get a place of my own.

"You do know what you are letting yourself in for, don't you" I asked.

"No. What?"

I've been one hundred and forty-two days without sex and I have needs."

"It has been the same amount of time for me too and frankly I'm not sure you have enough strength to meet my needs."

"A challenge? I like challenges."

I'm not ashamed to say that while I didn't fully meet her needs that night she didn't complain about it too much in the morning.

I called my brother to let him know I was out and where I was and he told me that Elaine had called him and had asked him to have me call her. Out of curiosity I called and asked her what she wanted.

"You are supposed to pay me twelve hundred a month and I would like to know when I'll start getting it."

"Well let's see Elaine. I just spent one hundred and forty-two days in jail and I don't have a job. So you won't get a dime until a couple of things happen. One, I need to find work. Two, I lost twenty-one weeks of work and that cost me over nine thousand dollars that I will need to recover. At six hundred dollars a week that means it will be 16 weeks before you get the first dime."

"Six hundred? You have to send me twelve."

"When we sat at the kitchen table I agreed to give you six hundred and that is all I am going to give you and you won't even get that if you bitch and I go back to jail. Jail isn't a hardship to me Elaine. I have a bed to sleep in, a roof over my head and three meals a day. What will you have while I'm sitting in there?"

"Why are you being this way Rob? You said yes to the divorce without any argument at all so why are you being this way now?"

"Because you fucked me Elaine. Because you broke the agreement we made when we sat down at the kitchen table to figure out who would get what. I told you the night you stuck me with that restraining order and closed the door in my face to remember that you were the one who fucked things up. Now you can live with it. Goodbye Elaine."

To be continued.