Riley's Bar Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I expected Leslie to be my female counterpart and keep quiet about what we did."

"Leslie and Susan are cousins -- very close cousins. Closer than some sisters. I don't think they have any secrets from each other."

There were several minutes of silence and then Marge said, "I'm sorry that it didn't work out. I'd say that we will do better the next time, but I don't think there will be a next time."

"Why not?"

"Susan really wanted to do it, but she wanted to do it with Gary."

"Why didn't you?"

"Gary doesn't like me and Susan knew if he would go ballistic if she suggested that the three of us got together."

"Well, just so you know, there won't be a next time even if she is willing, at least not with me. She is married and I don't mess with another man's woman. Tonight would never have happened if I'd known Susan was married. Did you know that her hubby thinks you are a slut? He doesn't like it that you and Susan go out together. He thinks that you are out looking for men and that you will drag Susan into a situation where she will end up taking on some guy. I don't think he suspects that she is already doing what he is afraid you will lead her into."

"She isn't doing it. She has been married to Gary for twelve years now and she has only cheated on him twice and one of those times couldn't really be called cheating. She was at a party and someone slipped her a date rape drug so that can't be counted as cheating."

"What about the other?"

"Some poor judgment on her part. It was another party. Gary was out of town and a black guy hit on her. She had always wondered if what was said about blacks was true and she'd had just enough to drink to let curiosity get the better of her. She was disappointed. He wasn't even as big as Gary. Both of those events were over ten years ago and she hasn't even come close to cheating on him since."

She was silent for a bit and then said, "No, that isn't true. She has cheated on him their entire marriage. With me. She doesn't consider that cheating because I'm not a man."

"Are you a lesbian? Is that why you have been divorced three times? Because you aren't really into men?"

"You can ask that after the blow job I gave you? No honey, I am not a lesbian, but I am bi-sexual. I go both ways. My three divorces all came about because I caught the assholes cheating. I know that sounds hypocritical considering that I just admitted to a long time affair with Susan, but there are differences. Harv got his secretary pregnant, Sam ran off with a stripper and Joe belonged to the slut of the month club. Besides, I don't consider girl to girl cheating. I got something that I could never get from my husbands and I never shorted them one little bit."

"Still, Susan was going to cheat tonight."

"I guess Gary was right in thinking I might lead Susan astray. I'm the one who talked her into trying it. She didn't really want to, but I guess I pressured her into it. I even led her to believe I'd hook up with another girl to make it happen. It wasn't nice of me and I know it, but I really, really wanted to experience it one time and she went along because she was afraid that if I did it with someone else I would stay with that someone else."

I didn't say anything and after several moments of silence she said, "I don't expect you to understand, but you can love more than one person at a time and that love can be different. Susan loves Gary, but she also loves me and....oh well, never mind."

"So you used her love for you to get her to agree to the girl girl guy thing?"

"She wanted to do it. She was not against the idea, but she wanted it to be with Gary and I knew Gary would never go for it with me involved."

I didn't say anything and after a couple of minutes she pointed at a driveway and said:

"Turn in here."

I pulled into the drive and stopped. I sat there with the truck running and waited for her to get out. She reached over and turned off the ignition and said "Come on" and started to get out. When I didn't move she said:

"Your choice. In the house where it is comfortable or here in the cramped truck, but I got something started tonight and I will finish it."

"That isn't necessary."

"It is to me. I had you seconds away from getting your rocks off and my pride will not let me send you home with a case of blue balls. I'm responsible for putting you where you were tonight and I have to make it right. So here or in the house?"

"I don't thi..."

"I'm not getting out of this truck without you so you either come into my house or I stay in the truck and end up going with you to yours."

I had never been with a woman so determined to get my pants off of me and I had been right on the verge of coming when everything went to hell. Add to that Marge was one very sexy looking lady so I decided not to fight it.

I followed her into the house and as soon as the front door closed behind us Marge asked:

"Would you like a drink?"

I didn't but I said, "Whatever you will be having is fine."

"That would be interesting to see."

"What does that mean?"

"I'm having you so what that means is that it might be interesting to see you have yourself. Come on baby and let me show you my bedroom" and she took me by the hand and led me after her.

The first time was pretty quick. I mean I was seconds away when I had to slide under that damned bed and what was happening right over me was hot as hell and when we got to Marge's place I was ready to be Mount Vesuvius. Marge didn't even think twice about going down on me and working me back up and I'm pleased to be able to say I held my own the second time. As I pulled out of her she asked:

"Have you got one more in you?"

"With some help."

She gave me the necessary help and when I came for the third time I was whipped.

I woke up with Marge wrapped around me and I needed to pee so I tried to carefully separate myself from her without waking her up, but I wasn't successful. She woke up and her hand slid down my belly to my cock and as she took hold of my piss hard on she said:

"Good morning sunshine. Is this for me?"

"I have to pee."

"Do it and hurry back. Try not to piss all the hardness away."

When I came back to the bed she mounted me and rode me cowgirl until we both came and then she rolled off of me and said:

"Come along sailor and I'll scrub your back."

Her scrubbing my back led to her doing a few things to my front and we ended back in bed. That was followed by a second shower and as I started to get dressed Marge offered me breakfast, but my watch told me that I needed to hurry or I was going to be late for work so I said:

"Maybe some other time."

"I'm going to hold you to that."

As I drove to work I wondered if I'd found my replacement for Betsy.

To be continued...

12