Riley's Bar Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I get first dance Rob."

As the band started on their first tune I got up and I saw Marge shift position to make getting up easier when I came to ask her to dance, but I didn't go over to her and I wasn't looking her way to see how she took my taking Nancy out onto the floor. I danced with Nancy, Sally, Debbie and Marsha and didn't even look over at Marge and Susan.

At eleven forty-five I called it a night and headed for the door. Candy stopped me and told me that she had a message for me from Freda.

"She would like to see you before you leave."

I walked back to the kitchen and when Freda saw me she smiled and said:

"Hello my sissy boy."

"What's up Freda?"

"I off Wednesday next sissy boy. We go out."

It was a statement and not a question. "What about your husband?"

"He back to Germany go. We go out yes?"

"No Freda. Sorry, but I don't mess around with married women."

"Oh sissy boy being silly."

"I'm not being silly. I didn't know you were married when I took you out before. If I had known we never would have gone out. Good night Freda."

As I was walking toward the door Candy came up to me. "I heard what you told her." She handed me a slip of paper and said, "Call me."

Saturday I woke up and fixed myself some breakfast and then started on my weekend chores. I was going through my pockets before tossing the dirty clothes into the washing machine and found the piece of paper that Candy had given me. I looked at my watch and saw that it was eleven-ten and I figured that Candy would be up by then so I gave her a call.

"Hello?"

"Good morning beautiful. It's Rob."

"Good morning yourself."

"You said I should give you a call. What's up?"

"A touch of curiosity. A while back when we were discussing Freda you said she wasn't your type and when I asked you what your type was you pretty much described me."

"Yes I did, didn't I."

"I'm curious. Were you pulling my leg or were you serious?"

"I was absolutely serious."

"Then why haven't you done anything about it?"

"I got the feeling that my going out with Freda didn't set too well with you. I got the feeling that you were looking down on me so I kept my distance."

"You were partly right. I was put off by your going out with a married woman, but then I realized that you didn't know she was married when you took her out."

"Why did that upset you?"

"Not too complicated. I've had three relationships go under because the guy cheated on me. I liked you. I liked you enough to tell you I would go out with you to keep you away from being the target of Freda's plan. Then you went out with her and it turned out that she was married and I kind of forgot that we both thought she had a plan to hook an American and get married. I keyed in on the fact that you were going out with a married woman and a man who would go out with a married woman would probably cheat on his own girl and that turned me off on you."

"But I told you when you pulled that "shame/shame" on me that I didn't know she was married and reminded you of the fact that you were the one who told me about her plan to get married."

"I know, but she is a hotie and after you had been with her a couple of times I honestly thought you probably would keep on going. Most guys I've known wouldn't walk away from something like Freda once they had scored. But then last night I heard what you told her and I realized that I had totally misjudged you."

"What makes you think that I scored?"

"Freda couldn't stop talking about you when we took our breaks together and that she couldn't wait for her husband to leave so she could climb in your bed again. I really didn't think a man could say no to something that hot even if he knew she was married."

"We obviously need to talk more about this. I know you have to work tonight, but what are you doing tomorrow?"

"Well, it is my day off. What do you have in mind?"

"Dinner, a drink or two and talk."

"I can do that."

We set a time and she gave me directions to her place and then I got busy cleaning my apartment. As I cleaned and dusted I thought of the hypocrisy of my stand where Freda was concerned. I had played with Susan and she was married. Granted that the second time was with her husband and I didn't know she was married the first time we got together, but I sure knew that she was married when we had our little anal marathon and that was flat out cheating with a married woman and it hadn't bothered me. Susan didn't consider it cheating because as far as she was concerned she was doing it for her husband, but I couldn't take the high ground on that one. Oh well, Candy didn't know any of that and I sure as hell wasn't going to tell her.

Around six the phone rang and I let the answering machine take the call. It was Elaine.

"Please call me Rob. It is important that I talk with you. Please Rob, call me."

To be continued...

12