Riley's Exploits Pt. 06

Story Info
Riley has a weekend away.
6k words
4.59
14.6k
14

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/25/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Two months after I first slept with my boss we had started fucking regularly. We had a daily routine I would bring him a coffee in the morning and suck his cock. During lunch he would eat me out. At the end of the day he would fuck me in his office. He frequently made me wear a butt plug when I was in the office.

This week I had to go without as Andy was on a business trip and Harry was away for an extended stag weekend. My fingers and toys only kept me entertained for a short while. I needed some fun so I decided to call up Naomi. Despite the circumstances in which we got to know each other, we actually became really good friends. I hadn't seen for at least six months and she had recently gone through a messy divorce. She had mentioned a new guy she was seeing Aiden but I didn't know much about him.

After work finished on Friday I threw some clothes in a bag and drove to Naomi's place. She lived a few hours away so I didn't get there until late evening. After splitting from her husband she had moved into a studio apartment not far from the city centre. I grabbed my bag from the car and headed over to the door, she had to buzz me in. Naomi's apartment was on the top floor. I got in the lift and made my way up. I knocked lightly on the door and Naomi opened it and hugged me.

Naomi still looked stunning. Her hair was a little shorter and she wore it straight now. She was dressed in a loose grey top and some sweatpants. She led me into the apartment, which was stunning. The lounge and kitchen were combined a long rectangular room painted in a light blue. The far wall was just a row of windows which gave an impressive view of the city. In the centre of the lounge area were three black leather sofas positioned around a low coffee table with one backed against the window. There was a hall off to the right which led to the bedrooms and bathroom. Naomi led me to the guest bedroom which had a large kingsize bed where I could put my bag. After we went to the kitchen for a coffee and a catch-up chat.

"This place looks really expensive Naomi," I commented.

"The divorce settlement covered most of it." She replied.

I hadn't eaten since lunch so we ordered pizzas. A few hours later the coffee had switched to red wine. By the time of the second bottle the two of us were quite drunk and the conversation inevitably switched to sex.

"I'm fucking my boss." I blurted out.

"Still a slut." Naomi joked.

The two of us started laughing. "He makes me wear a butt plug in the office," I exclaimed.

"My boyfriend's eighteen," Naomi replied.

"Cougar." I retorted making us both laugh again.

"I haven't had sex this good in years." She told me. Holding up her hands and miming about the size of her boyfriend's cock.

"So where is lover boy?" I asked.

"He has a game tonight. He plays football. We met at a gym a few months ago. The divorce was getting pretty rough and I liked the way this cute young guy was looking at me. I needed some fun so I gave him my number. He doesn't live here anyway.

A thought occurred to me which made me break into laughter again. "He still lives with him mum doesn't he?" This made Naomi start laughing again as well.

"He'll be coming round tomorrow night." She explained.

We finished off the rest of the wine and the remaining pizza. It had gotten fairly late so we eventually called it a night. In the morning I showered before Naomi took me shopping and then we went for some lunch. Naomi told me that Aiden wasn't coming around until late evening and she said he might be bringing a friend. I wasn't really expecting anything to happen just a nice cooked meal with her new boyfriend. We prepared a lasagne before going off to get ready.

I dressed in a light grey mini skirt and a tight pink blouse. I went without a bra but put on a silk black thong. Naomi was wearing a short red summer dress. The doorbell rang at a little after eight. Naomi was busy in the kitchen so I buzzed them in and stood waiting by the door. I heard footsteps behind the door and opened it. Stood in front of me where two tall eighteen-year-olds Both wearing jeans and polo shirts. One was at least six foot seven with a shaved head. I could see his muscles through the material of his shirt. The other guy who was only about six foot had a strip of slicked back black hair with the sides shaved bare.

"You must be Riley." Said the guy with the shaved head.

"Aiden?" I queried.

He nodded in reply.

"I'm Trevor." The other guy said. He stuck out his hand at me. I brushed it away giving him a light hug and a peck on the cheek. I hugged Aiden as well before leading them both into the lounge. Both Trevor and Aiden were holding six packs of beer.

We all went into the lounge and took a seat. Aiden and Trevor opened cans of beer. I headed into the kitchen to get them both a glass. Naomi was busy sorting the meal.

"He's really hot and his friend's cute too," I commented.

Naomi gave me a knowing look. I grabbed two glasses and rejoined them. I poured myself a glass of wine and started chatting with Aiden and Trevor.

"So how do you know Naomi?" Aiden asked.

I decided that telling them exactly how I got to know Naomi was not the most appropriate story so opted for something simpler.

"We're old friends from school," I answered.

We made small talk before Naomi told us the food was ready. We sat around the small kitchen table in Naomi's kitchen. Naomi and Aiden one side with me sat next to Trevor. I noticed Trevor taking occasional glances at me but I decided to act coy and act like I hadn't noticed. The four of us chatted and joked enjoying a really well-cooked meal. After the meal was done I helped Naomi clean up before joining the guys in the lounge. Naomi and I sat on the sofa against the window with Trevor and Aiden on the sofas to the side of us.

Naomi refilled our glasses and the guys cracked open more beers. Trevor pulled out a pouch of tobacco, some rolling papers and a large polythene bag. I hadn't smoked weed since university .I smoked when I was at university but had stopped when I married Harry.

My gaze was fixated as Trevor began to skin up. "I've not smoked weed in years," I told them.

"Trevor always manages to score some of the best green," Naomi commented.

"Naomi!" I replied in semi-astonishment. Naomi had never liked smoking when we were younger. I was surprised my friend had turned into a stoner.

Trevor finished rolling and lit up. He took a couple of drags before passing Naomi the joint. She puffed on it happily before eventually passing it to me. I put it to my lips and inhaled deeply which immediately made me start coughing and everyone else to laugh. I took a drink of wine and then inhaled again managing not to cough the second time.

"That's really fucking strong," I complained.

Naomi laughed at me. "Lightweight." She taunted.

I passed it to Aiden who gladly took it from me. He took deep drags before passing it back to Trevor. The joint was passed back around before there was nothing left on it. The evening went on with more weed and alcohol being consumed. Not having smoked anything in years I was feeling really light-headed but I was also feeling really horny. The conversation slowly got more raunchy.

"So how did you guys meet?" Trevor.

"I sucked her boyfriend's cock" I shouted proudly.

Everyone including me laughed. I was expecting to be asked more detail and was surprised when my comment passed without further question. I sank back into the sofa and-and took a large gulp of my glass of wine. My head was swimming with thoughts of that night at the party. I felt my pussy starting to moisten. I looked over at Naomi longingly. She was laughing at some comment made by Trevor. I was too caught up in my own thoughts to hear what was being said.

I put my glass down on the table and crawled over to Naomi. She was laid back in a corner of the sofa caught up in whatever Trevor was saying to her so she didn't notice me approach her. I leant in close and planted my lips on hers. I took her by surprise and she was hesitant at first but quickly opened her lips to invite my tongue inside. Our tongues met and we caressed each other, sensually exploring each other's mouths. I reached up and slipped the shoulder straps down on her dress exposing her creamy C cup breasts. I moved my head down to her nipples and took each one in my mouth in turn. Sucking hard on them until they were erect. She moaned softly running her hands through my hair.

As I teased her nipples, Naomi slipped her dress off leaving her naked apart from a tiny black pair of panties. She started to unbutton my blouse, freeing my breasts. She pawed at them making me moan as I licked at her nipples. I slipped my arms out of the blouse so I was only in my skirt and panties. Naomi pulled me in closer and grabbed the top of my skirt, tugging it down on my legs. We kissed passionately, more frantically. I reached down and hooked the sides of her panties in my hands and pulled them down her legs.

She pushed me off her and I slipped my panties down my legs. I looked over my shoulder seeing Aiden and Trevor silently watching us together. Naomi lay on her back on the sofa. I knew exactly what she was suggesting. I got on all fours facing away from her. Looking down on her pussy, Naomi still kept herself shaved. I pressed my face to her pussy.

I hadn't been with another girl in years. I did consider myself bisexual although my preference has always been guys but I loved another woman's touch and loved eating pussy. I felt Naomi's tongue probing my vulva as I began to lick her. I lapped at her clit, circling my tongue around it as Naomi pushed a finger inside me. She started to fuck my pussy quickly with her finger and I clasped my lips around her clit. I sucked hard on her making her moan loudly. She pushed a second finger inside me and I started to push back against her hand. She twisted her fingers as she pushed them into me. I moaned with Naomi's clit in my mouth. I released it and licked around her folds.

She withdrew her fingers. I felt her tongue flick at my clit. I eased my tongue into her licking softly at the entrance to her pussy. She pulled me down onto her and snaked her tongue up to my asshole. I moaned into her as her tongue circled my arse. I licked her pussy harder as her tongue entered my arse. I could feel an orgasm building. I brought my tongue back up to her clit. Naomi's moans increasing as I suspected she was close to cumming as well. She continued to fuck my arse with her tongue as I licked her clit roughly. She pushed me back and I felt her place her palm across my clit. She started to rub me quickly. I increased the pace of my tongue on her clit. We both cried out in unison as we made each other cum. I licked at her pussy as she came and she darted her tongue in and out of me as I writhed on her face. Having cum I stepped off Naomi and lay beside her on the sofa. We kissed each other as we tasted our pussies on each other's mouths.

"I want to see you fuck my boyfriend." She whispered to me.

I got up off the sofa and walked over to Aiden, straddling his lap. I started to kiss him and grind my pussy against his crotch. I could feel his erection through his jeans and he felt big. I rubbed myself up and down the length of his cock. I was desperate to see it in the flesh. I moved back a little and undid his jeans. I pulled his jeans and boxers down to his knees and sat there in stunned silence when I saw his penis for the first time. Aiden had to be at least ten inches, I reached down and grabbed it with one hand, smiling as I realised I couldn't fully fit my fingers around him.

I looked over my shoulder at Naomi who was playing with herself as she watched me. "I'm jealous," I told her.

I slipped off Aiden's lap and knelt beside him. I held his huge cock in one hand and brought my lips down to it. I opened my mouth as wide as I could and took the tip inside. I tried to swallow as much of his cock as I could but could only get a third of into my mouth before I gagged on him. I let his cock fall from my mouth and started to dribble saliva over him. I quickly started to massage his cock with my hands getting his cock really wet.

"If you get your cock out I'll suck it." I heard Naomi telling Trevor.

I watched her walk over to him and made Trevor stand in front of her. He unzipped his jeans and freed his cock for Naomi. He was nowhere near Aiden's size but was a respectable seven inches and slightly thick. Naomi took him deep into her mouth, taking his whole length in one go. She worked her lips up and down his shaft quickly.

"Fuck your girlfriend is good at sucking cock," Trevor commented.

I returned my attention to Aiden's penis. I took him back in my mouth, going deeper this time until I had most of him down my throat. My lips were wrapped tight around him. I sucked hard and eventually managed to sink the last few inches into my mouth. I slowly dragged my lips back up his cock. Letting him slip from my mouth so I could take a breath. I swirled my tongue around the head of the shaft. I knew he was not even close to cumming and I really wanted to feel him inside me.

I mounted his lap again, putting my legs on either side of his. I reached down and grabbed his cock, guiding it to my pussy. I bit down on my bottom lip as I feed the head of his cock into me. I sat there on him with just the head inside me for a moment, I needed to get used to how much his thick cock was spreading me open. I took a deep breath and sank lower on him, taking a few more inches into my pussy.

As I sat there getting used to the feel of having such a huge cock inside me I looked over my shoulder at Naomi and Trevor. Naomi was laid on her back on one of the sofas. Legs spread wide, rubbing her pussy as she waited for Trevor to penetrate her. He rubbed his cock up and down her slit, before pushing inside her. I watched as he started to fuck her hard.

I felt Aiden grab my hips and started to feed more of his cock into my pussy. I slapped his chest looking down at him. "Let me ride you," I said sternly.

I sank down further onto his cock until he was fully inside me. He was so deep in my pussy. The feeling of having this cock so deep inside me was intense, I could feel an orgasm building. I rocked my hips slowly, grinding my pussy on his cock. I started to cum and screamed in pleasure. I dropped forward on Aiden. My head resting on his chest as my body trembled while my orgasm continued.

It took a few minutes for me to regain my composure, as I sat there with Aiden's cock buried deep inside me. I placed my hands on his shoulders and started to quickly move up and down on him. I started to fuck him harder, slamming my hips down onto his cock and driving him deep inside me. I could hear Naomi's moans getting louder as I fucked her boyfriend. I settled into a rhythm, sliding Aiden almost all of the way out him and pushing back down on him. I fucked him like this for awhile.

"I want you to fuck me from behind," I told him.

Aiden picked me up and carried me over to the sofa near the window. I got on all fours, Aiden kneeled behind me. He slapped his cock against my arse a few times before rubbing the head against my pussy lips.

I looked over my shoulder at him. "Go deep in me." I pleaded.

He pushed inside me. He slid into me easily because of how wet I was. I moaned loudly as he penetrated me. I pushed back against him, needing to feel that big cock inside me again.He held my hips tight and slid more of his cock into my hungry vagina. I watched as Naomi got up off the sofa and joined me, she got on all fours in front of me. I started kissing Naomi as he entered her pussy again. We kissed each other passionately, moaning softly as we both got fucked. Aiden was fully inside me. He held me tight, keeping his cock deep inside me as my pussy clenched around his fat cock.

"I love watching you fuck my boyfriend," Naomi told me.

"His cock is so deep inside me." I moaned.

I watched as Trevor started to fuck Naomi harder. Aiden fucked me with slow deep strokes, it felt incredible as he fed each inch of his cock into my pussy and back out again. He continued fucking me like that for a good few minutes. He grabbed me tighter and started to fuck me harder. He pulled all the way out and then slammed his cock all the way into me far harder and faster than he had before.

"Fuck her really hard. Make that slut take all of your big cock." Naomi called out.

It turned me on hearing Naomi talk about me that way. Aiden was fucking me furiously. I whimpered as he forced me to take his cock with really aggressive thrusts. I cried out in pleasure as I started to cum on him again. My orgasm this time far more powerful. My body trembled and pussy contracted on Aiden's cock as I cane. Naomi started kissing me again. Our tongues brushed up against each other. I lost track of time as I came and Naomi told me later my orgasm lasted several minutes as Aiden made me cum several times. Eventually, Aiden pulled out of me and I collapsed onto the sofa.

"Want to switch?" Naomi asked me.

I nodded barely able to talk. Trevor walked around and flipped me onto my back. He positioned me so my head was against the back of the sofa my arse was just hanging off the edge of it. He spread my legs and eased into my sopping pussy. He was nowhere near Aiden's size but Trevor was quite nice and thick. He held my legs and slammed his cock in and out of me with quick strokes.

Aiden sat down on the other side of the sofa and Naomi quickly mounted him, facing away from him. She grabbed the head of his cock and guided him into her. Aiden grabbed her waist and brought her down onto his length. Naomi let out a deep moan as she took all of her boyfriend's cock. He held her like that and she started to grind her hips on his cock. I could tell she was about to cum.

Trevor started to fuck me faster. He groaned and I suspected he was about to cum.

"Cum in my mouth," I demanded.

I moved off the sofa and got on my knees in front of him. I took him deep into my mouth and sucked him hard. I started to trail my tongue over his cock as I felt it twitch. I slipped him out of my mouth so just the tip was between my lips. He groaned and the first burst of his cum hit my tongue. I wrapped one hand around his shaft and jerked him into my mouth. He continued cumming, giving me a big load in my mouth. Knowing he was spent I let him slip from my mouth.

Naomi got up off Aiden's cock and joined me on the floor. We kissed, playing with Trevor's cum as we shared it with each other.

"Fuck us some more," Naomi told Trevor and Aiden.

Naomi pulled me to my feet. She made me lay on my back on the sofa and then got on all fours above so she was facing away from me. I was eager to taste her again. I brought my face up to meet her pussy and started to lick at her folds. I could taste her juices from when she had come. I felt Naomi's tongue lapping at my clit. She took it into her mouth and sucked hard on it making me squirm. Aiden knelt in front of me his big cock hanging in front of my face. I felt Trevor's cock rubbing against my slit as Naomi sucked on my clit. I grabbed Aiden's cock and started to rub his shaft as I ate his girlfriend's pussy.

"Let me get you hard so you can fuck Riley again." I heard Naomi comment.

Naomi stopped licking me as her mouth was filled with Trevor's cock. I brought my lips up to meet Aiden's cock and started to suck on the head. He grabbed my head and stuffed his cock down my throat, I gagged but he didn't relent. He started fucking my face, making me take all of his thick cock in my mouth. I felt Naomi's fingers spreading me open as she guided Trevor inside me.

Trevor sank his cock all the way inside me as Aiden continued to fuck my mouth. I gagged again and he pulled his cock out of my mouth. I took him in one hand and brought his cock down to Naomi's pussy. I slipped his cock into his girlfriend's wet snatch and started to lick his cock as he slid inside her.

12