Riley's Exploits Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trevor fucked me slowly and I felt Naomi's tongue teasing my clit. Aiden was fucking Naomi hard as I flicked my tongue at the point where his cock met her pussy.

"I love watching his cock go in and out of you Naomi," I stated.

"It looks really hot watching Trevor fuck you," Naomi replied.

Trevor began fucking me faster, I could feel his balls slapping against me as he pounded me. Aiden increased his pace and fucked Naomi harder. I heard muffled cries coming from behind me as she started to cum on his cock. He kept going and I felt Trevor slip out of me as he pushed his cock into Naomi's mouth again. As she continued to cum on Aiden's cock I reached down and slipped him out of her and took it into my mouth.I licked up Naomi's juices,savouring the taste. I took Aiden deep into my mouth and sucked him hard before returning his cock to Naomi's pussy.

Trevor brushed his cock against my clit and then slipped back inside me. He fucked me a lot harder than he had before, making me take him with fast strokes. I felt wet small fingers probing my arse. The cock in my pussy was soon joined by Naomi's finger in my arse. I felt the familiar feeling of an orgasm building as the two of them made me cum. I watched as Aiden sliding in and out of his girlfriend as my climax hit. I felt my pussy clench really hard around Trevor's cock. He managed to stay inside me for a few more strokes before it was too much for him. Naomi continued to finger my arse as I came.

I shifted round so I was laying on top of Naomi as Aiden fucked her. We kissed as Aiden pulled out of her and slid his cock inside me again.

"He still hasn't cum," I commented.

"Aiden can last for a long time." She replied.

I felt Naomi playing with my arse again.

"You want to feel my boyfriend's cock back there? Naomi asked me.

She already knew my answer. Aiden slipped out of me and Naomi rolled me off her. She got up off the sofa and disappeared into her bedroom. Aiden flipped me onto my back and inserted himself inside me again. He fucked me slowly as Trevor pressed his cock to my lips. I hungrily began to suck on him tasting my cum on his cock.

"Greedy." I heard Naomi comment.

I looked up and she was holding a small plastic bottle. She made the boys stop giving me their cocks for a moment and made me bend over the sofa. She squirted a generous amount of lube onto my arse and started to work it in. Naomi fingered me first with one and then two fingers making sure I was really slick and ready for Aiden's cock. She grabbed his cock and coated him in lube.

"Yes, Trevor I like anal sex as well."

She squirted more into her hands and reached for his cock. She handed the lube to him and he started to work it into her arse. I was glad I was having anal sex regularly with Andy after not having done it for five years as I would have been reluctant to do anal with Aiden due to his size otherwise. Aiden pressed the head of his cock to my arse. He pressed firmly and the head slipped inside spreading my anal ring wide around his cock.

"Go slow. Your cock is really big." I begged.

Trevor lay down on the sofa in front of me and Aiden. Naomi positioned herself in front of him so she was on her side with her legs bent in front of her. I watched intently as Trevor eased his cock into Naomi's arse. She purred as she took his length into her arse, sliding deep into her and then back out as he started to fuck her steadily.

Aiden pushed deeper into me. My arse was wrapped really tightly around his cock, it felt so intense as I felt his cock throbbing inside me as worked his cock into my arse. Aiden kept going until he was all the way inside me. He fucked me slowly, easing all the way out of me and then back inside me. The sensation of that big cock going so deep in my arse was sensational. I could already feel that he was starting to make me cum. He started to go a little faster and that was all it took to bring me over the edge. Aiden brought me into an another powerful orgasm. My whole body shook and I felt my pussy quivering as I came. Aiden grunted as I was about to make him cum.

"Cum in her pussy," Naomi exclaimed.

Aiden slid out of my arse and entered my pussy again. I pushed inside me so he about a third of his cock was inside me. He let out a deep groan as he started to cum inside me. I murmured softly as he shot the first blast of his cum into me. He held his cock inside me as he erupted in my pussy. He came for at least a minute and it felt like he had shot a massive load inside me before pulling out of me.

"Sit on my face," Naomi told me.

She pushed Trevor away from her who looked a little disappointed that he had stop fucking Naomi's arse. She moved so she was laid on her back. I got up and squatted over Naomi's face. She immediately started to lick my pussy, wanting to taste her boyfriend's sperm as it dripped out of me. Trevor got in behind me and pushed his cock into my arse. I looked over at Aiden who knelt in front of Naomi. He pushed her legs up and made her take his cock in her arse. Naomi moaned as her boyfriend stuffed her arse with his cock.

I pushed back against Trevor wanting to have my arse fucked. He started to fuck me hard, making me take all of him as he drove his cock deep into me. Naomi's tongue probed my pussy as she licked up Aiden's cum. I looked down as Aiden thrust his cock in and out of Naomi's arse. I reached down and rubbed Naomi's clit as Trevor fucked me. Naomi returned the favour and sucked on my clit. Naomi increased the tempo of her tongue which was slowly bringing me towards another climax. I pushed two fingers into her and could feel Aiden's cock through her vaginal wall. Naomi's moans increased and I knew she was starting to get close as well. We brought each other to orgasm as the guys fucked us.

I felt Trevor's cock twitch as he eased in and out of my arse. I looked over my shoulder at him. "Cum in her mouth."

I moved forward letting Trevor's cock slip from my arse. Naomi grabbed his cock and pulled it into her mouth as Aiden continued to fuck her tight little arse. He grunted and started to cum in Naomi's mouth. I started kissing Aiden as he watched his girlfriend take a load of cum in her mouth.

I broke off our kiss. "I want you to fuck me again," I told him.

I made Aiden sit down on the sofa and I got on top facing away from him. I put my feet on his legs and my hands on his shoulders. He pressed his cock into my pussy and I sank down on him so he was fully inside me. I looked over to see Naomi straddling Trevor, pushing her breasts into his face as he slipped his cock back into her arse. I started to rock back and forth on Aiden's cock, loving having every inch of him inside me. Slowly I started to push up and then slide back down on him, only letting a few inches of his cock out of my pussy before I took him back inside me. He grabbed my waist and pulled me up a little bit and started to fuck me. He hammered his cock in and out of me, fucking me as hard as he could. With one hand he rubbed my clit as made me take all of him savagely. He quickly brought me to another orgasm. As I was cumming he pushed his cock into my arse again. He didn't relent on his pace and fucked my arse as roughly as he had just fucked my pussy.

He kept going for what seemed like at least ten minutes before I heard him groan. He pushed me off him and I knelt down beside him, taking his cock fully into my mouth as he started to cum. Powerful blasts of cum hit the back of my throat. He held his cock in my mouth, making me swallow his entire load. Knowing he was spent I let his cock slip from my mouth. I looked over my shoulder to see Naomi on her knees and Trevor spraying his cum over her breasts.

I went over to Naomi and licked her breasts clean. We shared a deep kiss, sharing Trevor's cum between us again.

"Thank you for letting me fuck your boyfriend." I told her.

"I loved watching you take his cock," Naomi replied.

After being fucked for several hours I was exhausted. I groggily managed to stand. I leant over and kissed Aiden again and then reached down and gave his cock a light kiss. I turned to Trevor and kissed him as well, grabbing his cock. I broke off our kiss and led him into my bedroom. We both got on the bed and started kissing again. He rubbed my pussy, while I played with his cock. I wanted to have him inside me again before I went to sleep. I rolled over so I was facing away from him and he started to rub the head of his cock against my pussy lips.

I reached back and brought the head of his cock to my arse. "Fuck my arse as my pussy's too sore," I told him.

He pushed inside me and slipped all the way into my arse. He fucked my slowly, rubbing my breasts and pussy as he worked his cock in and out of my bottom. I came once more before Trevor was close to cumming as well.

"You can come inside me," I told him.

He gave me a few more strokes before burying his cock in my arse. I whimpered as I felt him shooting his seed into my bottom. Having cum several times already he only shot a small load inside me. He stayed inside me for a few more minutes before eventually pulling out of me. He held me in his arms as we drifted off to sleep together.

Trevor was still asleep when I woke so I left him to slumber. I didn't bother to get dressed and went to take a shower. I stepped into the shower and turned it on. The feeling of the warm water against my body fellt really refreshing. I started to play with myself. I was too distracted by fingering myself to hear the shower door being opened behind me. I was suddenly pressed up against the wall of the shower and my legs were spread. I felt a cock being rubbed against my slit and then it was inside me. From the size, I knew it was Aiden.

He fucked me hard, pushing all of his cock in into me. He cupped my breasts in his hands as he pumped his cock in and out of my pussy. I was already close to cumming due to playing with myself and it only took Aiden a few minutes to make me cum. After I was recovered from my climax he let me finish my shower. I went back to the bedroom and noticed Trevor was no longer sleeping. I put on a loose white tee shirt and a black pair of panties. Feeling hungry I headed over to the kitchen.

I could hear the sounds of Naomi moaning as I approached the lounge. She was bent over the kitchen table as Trevor fucked her from behind. I went over and joined them. Trevor had his cock inside of Naomi's arse. Eager to have some of what Naomi was experiencing I bent over the table and slipped my panties to one side. Naomi grabbed some lube and got me ready for Trevor's cock. He pushed inside me and started to fuck me quickly. Naomi sat up on the table in front of me so I could lick her while I was getting fucked.

Aiden quickly joined us and the pair of us were both bent over the table having our arses fucked. Both lasted awhile before they came inside us. We spent the rest of the day letting the boys fuck us until I reluctantly had to go home.

12